Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:57:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66389 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:22:35 PM

That's the entire reason the market stays volatile, all those panick sellers shooting their loads before the film has finished lol

Exactly, all the panic sellers selling and all the whales accumulating.

A.k.a. the rich get richer, the poor get poorer and losing money panic selling Sad

HODL HODL HODL Smiley

Yep the best thing to do when markets fall is BUY, your lowering your average buy price every time you buy at a lower price than when you originally entered, your increasing your exposure overall but reducing your avg cost price that you got the coins for.

Yep, I like that analogy. I also like exuberant's theory about investing in stocks of the big companies that are powering these mining farms. Give's you a bit of insurance even when the market is taking a hit....

Peculium only has 12 days left of ICO - can't wait to see this finish and watch the progression throughout 2018 and hitting the exchanges

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:25:54 PM

if you see the market even the scam coins are going to moon. Some does not even have developers anymore. Considering this and how Peculium developers and team are working on the project, PCL tokens are sure to be kept in a safe locker. One day you will wake up as a millionaire.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:38:18 PM

Volatility is part of market. Bitcoin many time corrected more than 50% from high but check where it's now.
I think correction is good as it give us chance to buy more at lover level. We just need to pick good coin and hold for good rewards.

Peculium is one of the good which has good future. I am really hoping for good rewards from peculium

Good to hear another who understands the market and sees opportunity where others see a knicker twisting moment Cheesy Buy low sell high the basic principle of being a rich white guy Cheesy

The thing is that during the recent spike in interest in cryptocurrencies a lot of new people joined the market and now when during the correction they tend to panic sell. Even though I am also not really long into crypto (only about 7 months now), the best thing for me was just to sit it all out and HODL.

Yea, that's where peculium comes in, we don't need to bother much about the technical aspects, especially newbies, is good to hold but many are making decent income by just daily trading, making more than holders
exuberant112

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:11:14 PM

Ironically holding onto stocks should stifle market prices by removing large numbers of coins from effective trade.  In the same way that you can wreck an economy by saving up all the notes and never spending them.  Thing is it does the opposite with crypto currency because of the supply limit - so the more you save up, this makes each new one worth double and the price rockets up anyway!  Lol it's a pretty good system...
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:15:52 PM

I think this Peculium has bright future. Only one backlog. Too much supply. Only 30% is up for sale including pre ico, ico, Private sale. Ans that's around 6B in total. Honestly, That's a lot. You guys would've created a hype if the token supply was less in my opinion. Also, I couldn't find what's gonna happen to the unsold tokens?

Yes the 20 bil token supply is a bit too much in my opinion aswell. However, things are looking good now, the amount raised has jumped from 6 mil about a week ago to almost 12 mil now. I also like the idea that only 30% of the tokens will be sold in ICO. That will help reduce the influence of dumpers on the token price.

I think they said something about burning the rest of any unsold tokens, which is a good thing, as this will help in the market cap, between, in the last few months,i have come to realize that sometimes the supply has nothing to do with the project but the team behind the project is all that matters, if a project has minimum quantity but the team are incompetent, then it becomes a dead project

Burning of the unsold tokens is a good choice. But i think, there will not be very much tokens to burn:-)

Only 12 days left for the ICO, now 10% Bonus. If someone is interested he better hurry

Yea, anything can happen within the remaining stipulated period, is exciting seeing this coming to an end and it has been a good ride so far, patiently waiting after 24th January to see peculium take off properly
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:27:59 PM

46 BTC, wow that's huge! Who knows, maybe this investor was present on one of the conferences the team was attending and had the possibility to talk to the team there directly before making such a big contribution.

Yes, that was the first thing that came to my mind once that i saw this on the telegram group.

Wow, that is a huge money, if this coin makes a x10 in middle term, this guy is going to have more than six million dollars, haha, that sounds crazy.

46BTC?!?!?!?! Holy hell thats a lot of money! More money than i'll probably ever get to see, just shows how big PCL is gonna be that people are willing to invest such a large amount into 1 project, and you know if their throwing around 46btc, they probably know what their doing Smiley No one with that much bitcoin just throws it at random things without doing their research first, it's really great to see.

That's a huge investment, obviously someone has a lot of faith in the Peculium project. Maybe this will lead to more whales (big investors) getting involved.

I understand Peculium are looking to secure these bigger investments but from corporate investors during the CCO, hopefully this news encourages them to invest.

exuberant112

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:40:41 PM

He may have trouble converting all that back into cash!  Might be a better idea to keep most of his BTCs as they ARE worth something as cash at the moment!  Wow this guy sounds like a crazy investor thats more likely gonna lose him money throwing 100% of his wealth at something with absolutely zero regards to the safety of that!

I know it sounds weird but investing like this is actually harmful to the long term prospects of project.  He would be better off tiering - that is splitting down that money and doing an invest run every 6 months or something!!  Wow what a huge amount of uneccessary risk to take on :/
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:44:01 PM

Volatility is part of market. Bitcoin many time corrected more than 50% from high but check where it's now.
I think correction is good as it give us chance to buy more at lover level. We just need to pick good coin and hold for good rewards.

Peculium is one of the good which has good future. I am really hoping for good rewards from peculium

Good to hear another who understands the market and sees opportunity where others see a knicker twisting moment Cheesy Buy low sell high the basic principle of being a rich white guy Cheesy

The thing is that during the recent spike in interest in cryptocurrencies a lot of new people joined the market and now when during the correction they tend to panic sell. Even though I am also not really long into crypto (only about 7 months now), the best thing for me was just to sit it all out and HODL.

I am actually really looking forward to day trading.. still on the education aspect of it and waiting for the opportunity to enter big... holders are bigger in the long run because they tend to accumulate wealth with very little risk compare to traders that are exposed to risk daily

Yea, that's where peculium comes in, we don't need to bother much about the technical aspects, especially newbies, is good to hold but many are making decent income by just daily trading, making more than holders

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:48:01 PM

He may have trouble converting all that back into cash!  Might be a better idea to keep most of his BTCs as they ARE worth something as cash at the moment!  Wow this guy sounds like a crazy investor thats more likely gonna lose him money throwing 100% of his wealth at something with absolutely zero regards to the safety of that!

I know it sounds weird but investing like this is actually harmful to the long term prospects of project.  He would be better off tiering - that is splitting down that money and doing an invest run every 6 months or something!!  Wow what a huge amount of uneccessary risk to take on :/

I can understand your point of view, but an amount of coins does not give much information, if we could know what percentage of the investor's portfolio that 46 btc represents, then we could say how risky that move actually is. Perhaps this investor has inside-information that convinced the person to invest such an amount.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
cryptossi

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:53:29 PM

Yeah I must admit it is quite a strange time to make the investment, does anyone what terms were agreed about the bonus on that investment?

The bonus for investing with Peculium is now down to 10%, why didn't the investor buy Peculium earlier when it was at 50% during private sale or 35% during pre-ICO?

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:56:27 PM

I can understand your point of view, but an amount of coins does not give much information, if we could know what percentage of the investor's portfolio that 46 btc represents, then we could say how risky that move actually is. Perhaps this investor has inside-information that convinced the person to invest such an amount.

Well, you don't know how much this guy has in total. Maybe 46 BTCs are as much for him as something like 5 ETH is to us? And if he really believes in the project and is convinced that token price can at least double (that's pretty conservative), just imagine how much profit he makes.
exuberant112

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:05:32 PM

Yes I am not disputing how much speculative profit he can make - I am just saying if it is £46 million who the hell can afford to convert it back into dollar or pound cash for him?!?  NOBODY that is who so in effect he is artificially neutering his entire wealth.

Like I said the smart move is to invest in stages over a longer period and that also minimises the risk and keeps his cash capital available should the worst happen - any investment broker with sense will warn you in ANY scenario your investments can go down as well as up!!

He is better off, if he has that much money, putting 1/6 of that into leveraged CFDs based on Eth prices, 1/6 into BTC CFDs, 1/6 into actual Peculium etc etc with different related stocks and coins.  At least then if there is a massive crisis he only loses max 1/6 of that amount.  I mean people have to be aware that there is always a small risk that you lose your entire investment - if it was 100% water tight then everybody inclluding corps and govts would be throwing ALL their own value and cash in and telling you to do the same.

I am just appealing for some common sense, so that people invest wisely and not like a child witih a big red button Smiley 46 bitcoins is excessive risk all in one place.  And like the last poster said the time to go boots in would have been when there was a 50% bonus, meaning he would have gotten the same value for investing 1/2 (which is still a crazy ratio for a reasonable seasoned investor)!

In a word : Never go full retard when it's money!  Haha.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:07:45 PM

Of course, 46 BTC is very much. A huge leap of faith for Peculium. It speaks more and more, how good the project is. Maybe he / she has just heard about it and could not benefit from the 50% bonus. But who can invest 46 BTC, is probably not dependent on bonus :-)
cryptossi

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:16:47 PM

Of course, 46 BTC is very much. A huge leap of faith for Peculium. It speaks more and more, how good the project is. Maybe he / she has just heard about it and could not benefit from the 50% bonus. But who can invest 46 BTC, is probably not dependent on bonus :-)

Yes but imagine the amount of bonus tokens the investor would have received if they had purchased Peculium tokens at an earlier stage of the ICO!

I understand if you arrive into an ICO too late and you still want to invest, but surely someone that has 46 BTC to invest would have done their research on the project and picked an optimal time to invest.

BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:22:33 PM

Peculium tweeted a video, but the link is not working. Hopefully they will correct it. The second link is about the conference today in the Hague

''Watch our Data Architect, Ayoub FAKIR's BlockchainTalk yesterday in Amsterdam!
You can catch Ayoub's BlockchainTalk today in Hagueas well:
https://blockchaintalks.io/our-content/upcoming-events/bctvol3-denhaag''

mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:30:52 PM

Yes but imagine the amount of bonus tokens the investor would have received if they had purchased Peculium tokens at an earlier stage of the ICO!

I understand if you arrive into an ICO too late and you still want to invest, but surely someone that has 46 BTC to invest would have done their research on the project and picked an optimal time to invest.

Maybe he doesn't mind too much about the bonus and more about the coin having more acceptation, meaning the risk is lower. It's easier to take a bigger risk with 1 eth tahn with 46 BTC. Maybe he did a minor inversion at the former stage too that went unnoticed Wink

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:40:43 PM

He may have trouble converting all that back into cash!  Might be a better idea to keep most of his BTCs as they ARE worth something as cash at the moment!  Wow this guy sounds like a crazy investor thats more likely gonna lose him money throwing 100% of his wealth at something with absolutely zero regards to the safety of that!

I know it sounds weird but investing like this is actually harmful to the long term prospects of project.  He would be better off tiering - that is splitting down that money and doing an invest run every 6 months or something!!  Wow what a huge amount of uneccessary risk to take on :/

Yeah I must admit it is quite a strange time to make the investment, does anyone what terms were agreed about the bonus on that investment?

The bonus for investing with Peculium is now down to 10%, why didn't the investor buy Peculium earlier when it was at 50% during private sale or 35% during pre-ICO?

Because maybe they didn't knew that Peculium would be a good potential ICO. Nobody knows at first glance if it is a good ICO or not. In time investors will know it and now they saw that this had potential. Some of them did invest early. They did a good job, because they got a higher bonus, and the ICO turned good.

kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:03:19 PM

I think this Peculium has bright future. Only one backlog. Too much supply. Only 30% is up for sale including pre ico, ico, Private sale. Ans that's around 6B in total. Honestly, That's a lot. You guys would've created a hype if the token supply was less in my opinion. Also, I couldn't find what's gonna happen to the unsold tokens?

Yes the 20 bil token supply is a bit too much in my opinion aswell. However, things are looking good now, the amount raised has jumped from 6 mil about a week ago to almost 12 mil now. I also like the idea that only 30% of the tokens will be sold in ICO. That will help reduce the influence of dumpers on the token price.

20 billion too much really? The days of thinking billions are too many is over, cardana and ripple have proved that high number of coins isn't a deterent it just means a wider spread and something like PCL that is a savings account has broad appeal so i kind of get why they need a large quantity available, it all comes down to how they are utilized.

There are exceptions of course, like the coins you mentioned, but in the general case supply does affect the coin growth potential. I'm not saying PCL will have hard time growing up, but I think that a smaller supply of tokens would allow an even bigger growth.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
exuberant112

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:07:41 PM

Somebody willing to throw that much value towards any one source either has more money than sense, or inherited the lot and will lose it alll through bad decision making.

Anybody who is a wise investor will always tell you to split the risk by diversifying the portfolio not by lumping all your eggs into the one basket.  Well I think it's a mug punt personally, even if there is only 1% chance to lose your money, that means out of 100 people who did it that 1 is definitely losing all their money.

If that was me, I would definitely be saying with my 46 BTC I will not needlessly take the risk for pure financial gain when I am already 46 BTCs of disposable investment capital rich! Smiley Doesn't matter how they swing this one it's just gonna smack them in the face with the reality of it!  A better idea would be to use a third of that money to invest into the actual company that produces the Peculium project and get cash divs off of their success, that way you can have your cake and eat it - and it the thing sinks, you at least got your cash dis whilst the project was on.

Haha you know what this is too funny, but I will bow out on the 46 BTC madness now.  Do what you like with your wwealth but be aware that investments can die as well as grow, so it pays in the long term to be sensible and not duck and dive like a penniless gambler when you are rich already  Cool

Peculium is a good investment imo but there is just no need to put your entire life on it at this stage when the returns assumedly will be good enough that you DONT have to risk that, when its meant to be a saving account.  Savings accounts are minima risk....
itsmeram

Activity: 212
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:09:23 PM

Guys, if he invested 46 bitcoins, it is because he WANTED TO DO IT, nothing more than that.

And what if he was holding 1000 bitcoins at that time? What if he bought them all at $100 and he didn't sold them out?

Came on, just be realistic and think a little before making false accussations to him.

He is going to be a huge whale in here, and if he makes profits, he deserve it, after all, he invested a huge amount of money.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: