Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:30:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66391 times)
criptix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:24:08 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 09:38:19 AM by criptix

Look what i just found here while looking at our homepage...:

Link: https://i.imgur.com/IRxG5tD.png

Wink Grin

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:05:54 AM

Quite a lot of reds today on CMC, wonder if AIEVE has seen it coming. Events like Korea, where many stock exchanges are so easy to crack, are hard to predict.

Thanks mvillar for the explanation, it would be nice if it worked that way. Sounds easy :-)

Yea, i can see the massive drop in prices, good time to buy, this is where we continuously need the AIEVE Grin, giving us a heads up on when to buy and sell, between hope everything is well now with etherdelta though, that was a scary experience, good thing this project is putting diversification into there plans because when such happens , the community can easily switch to the next platform and continue there trades, no room for dormancy and no dull moment, we need a weapon to help us fight the obstacles of crypto, we need AIEVE, who's with me? Grin Grin 

I wonder if AIEVE predicted this massive price drop??  that would be interesting to know

Yes that would be interesting because if it can predict a price dump like this then it will prove that it can predict future prices.

Would have been easy to tell if only the prediction contest last for 2 days more. Would have really been an interesting fact to find out. And it would have gained more trust if it had predicted the price drop correctly

In last few months, mostly in November-December there was huge fluctuations/movement in crypto currency market. If AIEVE can predict such movement in advance we can make in million Smiley
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:31:41 AM

Wink Grin

I could not see the image or any link. What is that? Anything interesting about the PCL? Looking forward to hear about that. Please post the message itself or link.

Promotion of Peculium works in their favour. Another main advantage is their product AIEVE. and their confidence on their product.

EDIT: I see the pic now.. some issues before I think. good one.. Smiley
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:41:26 AM

Talking about AIEVE is it just limited to cryptocurrency prediction or there is a plan to expand the reach to other aspect of the world like sport

What part of sports could you possibly be referring to mate? Definitely not the winner of the day right?? And that keeps me wondering which part exactly?
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:59:39 AM

Wink Grin

Without some more info all these partnership logos are worth nothing. My company is a Lenovo Partner, all I had to do for that was to signup on a web page. If there were any huge announcement to be made I'm sure it would have been done, not just a logo added to the webpage.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
criptix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:07:31 AM

Wink Grin

Without some more info all these partnership logos are worth nothing. My company is a Lenovo Partner, all I had to do for that was to signup on a web page. If there were any huge announcement to be made I'm sure it would have been done, not just a logo added to the webpage.

There will be an announcement very soon  Wink

Zeppelin and TechRacers did our smart contract audit, Atarad is helping us with the ICO and Google... hm...?  Grin

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:20:46 AM

Zeppelin and TechRacers did our smart contract audit, Atarad is helping us with the ICO and Google... hm...?  Grin

you make it exciting :-) At Google, I think first of the search engine, well possible that they want to improve their search algorithm using AI. Would be in my eyes a meaningful and above all productive partnership. And Google would also have additional resources to support peculium in its research. So good criptix, I'm curious what you can tell us soon on the subject :-)
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:37:10 AM

I have read about Peculium from a Medium shared by a friend and from what I am seeing, AI is really a thing now. An AI being able to analyze the cryptocurrency is a worthwhile investment for the future.

There are multiple ICOs going on at the moment, but it seems like Peculium is so far doing a good job, for product and marketing

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 11:38:57 AM

Talking about AIEVE is it just limited to cryptocurrency prediction or there is a plan to expand the reach to other aspect of the world like sport

What part of sports could you possibly be referring to mate? Definitely not the winner of the day right?? And that keeps me wondering which part exactly?

Maybe football, F1, Race or Basketball, honestly it is going to be fun seeing AIEVE predicting sports and it is going to be a big test
BaliScript

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:48:16 AM

Maybe football, F1, Race or Basketball, honestly it is going to be fun seeing AIEVE predicting sports and it is going to be a big test

Are you sure there are not already bots for sports betting? That is a huge market and I am not into it, but I can imagine they are already working with bots

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:24:25 PM

Wink Grin

Is this official news? If that is the case, it is huge news for Peculium. Investments will come in from all directions. Now I am curious and could not wait to hear the official confirmation from the team. congratulations team in advance.
BaliScript

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:56:03 PM

Wink Grin

Google helped with the search bar on the website  Grin

How do you know that there will be an announcement soon? Are you in active in the telegram?

Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:27:31 PM

Are you sure there are not already bots for sports betting? That is a huge market and I am not into it, but I can imagine they are already working with bots

But sport betting is kind of fun. You bet to make the Game more exciting for you. Only a minority really wanna earn something. So where would be the fun, If you would follow the advice of an AI? I bet on my team, no matter, wether the chances are low.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:29:55 PM

Great news update we just received on Slack, Peculium is now an official Google partner! Great announcement from the Team that working really hard behind the scenes!

BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:53:22 PM

But sport betting is kind of fun. You bet to make the Game more exciting for you. Only a minority really wanna earn something. So where would be the fun, If you would follow the advice of an AI? I bet on my team, no matter, wether the chances are low.

well people that are in my area are all betting on soccer games just to try to make money.. they bet on alot of games of which they are not a fan (the teams that are playing). So i think you massively underestimate the potential market..
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:59:33 PM

Wink Grin

How do you know that there will be an announcement soon? Are you in active in the telegram?

Google will provide Peculium with a high touch account management service free of charge from digital and branding strategy to cloud computing capabilities.

mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:32:37 PM

Wink Grin

As a token owner, I'm very glad to be wrong in my previous estatement. Do you know if the announcement will be released today? Maybe you could be so kind as to give us a little hint Wink

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:39:48 PM

I am very glad that the project began with a successful start, we look forward! I hope there will be no problems in the near future, I wish success to your project.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:51:06 PM

Wink Grin

Google will provide Peculium with a high touch account management service free of charge from digital and branding strategy to cloud computing capabilities.

For real? That would be a very good news I just need to confirm by seeing for my self. Please where and when did you see this information?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 03:10:52 PM

well people that are in my area are all betting on soccer games just to try to make money.. they bet on alot of games of which they are not a fan (the teams that are playing). So i think you massively underestimate the potential market..

i don't know anyone who bet for the excitement of it, i know people who bet with a little under 1 dollars with the hope of winning a 1000 dollars but end up getting heart broken and they also pay much in getting fixed matches which always turns out to be scams upon scam so you see when they hear of an AI tested to predict 95-99% of games correctly they wont thing twice before jumping in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: