Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:22:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66389 times)
Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:34:18 PM

I highly recommend to subscribe to their newsletter.

Recently they have partnered with Accuracy, Acurracy is a financial consulting firm. It was created in November 2004 by a team of Arthur Andersen.

This shows that the PCL team is serious about this project and they are being advised by a real company that has offices in ten countries around the world.

I second this.  It's interesting that they are pretty vocal (in a sense) on their newsletter, but don't really have any updates anywhere else.  These newsletter updates seemingly come out of nowhere.  Then, about 1-2 days later, they post it on telegram.  They really want people to get over to Reddit it seems.

Absolutely... Telegram is nice for chatting, but for announcements, info´s, updates and stuff it´s useless as you have to repeat all the posts over & over again (usual Telegram-users do not scroll up the last hour(s)... r/Peculium is the place to be in future for those who want to be up-to-date ...!  Wink

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
huppimuk

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

Peculium.io

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 07:42:50 AM

Recently they have partnered with Accuracy, Acurracy is a financial consulting firm. It was created in November 2004 by a team of Arthur Andersen.

This shows that the PCL team is serious about this project and they are being advised by a real company that has offices in ten countries around the world.

I second this.  It's interesting that they are pretty vocal (in a sense) on their newsletter, but don't really have any updates anywhere else.  These newsletter updates seemingly come out of nowhere.  Then, about 1-2 days later, they post it on telegram.  They really want people to get over to Reddit it seems.

Absolutely... Telegram is nice for chatting, but for announcements, info´s, updates and stuff it´s useless as you have to repeat all the posts over & over again (usual Telegram-users do not scroll up the last hour(s)... r/Peculium is the place to be in future for those who want to be up-to-date ...!  Wink

Reddit is also clearly arranged, you see all recent announcements immediately (i.e. sticky threads) and the search is working very good.

I think Reddit is the go-to for all crypto coins.

PECULIUM
[[ AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS ]] (http://peculium.io)
Scheede

Love is the answer

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:49:10 PM

Reddit is also clearly arranged, you see all recent announcements immediately (i.e. sticky threads) and the search is working very good.

I think the same, so the whole team does... that is why we want to move there in future in order to collect all announcements, FAQ´s, articles, news & stuff...
Should be going well... started "the move" a week ago and already rose from 25 to 300 readers since... Would be nice to see most of you guys over there as I am not sure how good we will update the Bitcointalk-ANNs in future...!  Wink

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:02:00 PM

looking forward to the first listings on exchanges, hopefully this week! Smiley
Grin pcl will make you rich
So even if it means waiting longer for exchange listing
I think it's worth it  Grin

Exactly this is long term project we have to follow the roadmap to get maximum benefit from my opinion the team has great direction as like they are working hard to make this project more reliable and useful in coming days so that I also think it will be worth for it to take risk on it.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:51:40 PM

Wow this is a good development for this project. This will boost investors confidence in PCL. We hope to see more of this
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:42:11 PM

I think it's worth it  Grin

Exactly this is long term project we have to follow the roadmap to get maximum benefit from my opinion the team has great direction as like they are working hard to make this project more reliable and useful in coming days so that I also think it will be worth for it to take risk on it.
yes its a long term project have some PCL in my wallet but i totally forget about them
i think community should hodl PCL for at-least more then one year
and yes we can wait about PCL listing on a good exchange
now a days coin listing on exchange is more difficult and take much time for listing
any idea what will be the first exchange for PCL listing ?
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:14:00 AM

I think the same, so the whole team does... that is why we want to move there in future in order to collect all announcements, FAQ´s, articles, news & stuff...
Should be going well... started "the move" a week ago and already rose from 25 to 300 readers since... Would be nice to see most of you guys over there as I am not sure how good we will update the Bitcointalk-ANNs in future...!  Wink

I am personally a lot more active on here than on reddit, I just don't like the structure. I think it will be our duty as community to post updates on here and keep this thread alive with discussions and news updates. Perhaps the team could make these announcements on medium, which is a great platform for weekly/monthly updates and special announcements.
centrum

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:51:32 AM

I am personally a lot more active on here than on reddit, I just don't like the structure. I think it will be our duty as community to post updates on here and keep this thread alive with discussions and news updates. Perhaps the team could make these announcements on medium, which is a great platform for weekly/monthly updates and special announcements.

correct, even for the fact that they wanting to have a big community on reddit, they should not forget that there is also a big community here in the forum. waiting for their updates. they may update on reddit or medium, at least drop the link here, it is not that too much to ask, isnt it?
Scheede

Love is the answer

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:04:14 AM

I think it's worth it  Grin

yes its a long term project have some PCL in my wallet but i totally forget about them
now a days coin listing on exchange is more difficult and take much time for listing

Hi Zahidmoon,

the first exchange will be HitBTC, listing was announced for Feb 05th and we could see that they tried the implementation to their website twice, but did not succeed. Since they continued trying and the last week Peculium & HitBTC are in close contact to find a solution for the tech. issue.

Expect news pretty soon!  Smiley

I second this.  It's interesting that they are pretty vocal (in a sense) on their newsletter, but don't really have any updates anywhere else.  These newsletter updates seemingly come out of nowhere.  Then, about 1-2 days later, they post it on telegram. They really want people to get over to Reddit it seems.

Absolutely... Telegram is nice for chatting, but for announcements, info´s, updates and stuff it´s useless as you have to repeat all the posts over & over again (usual Telegram-users do not scroll up the last hour(s)... r/Peculium is the place to be in future for those who want to be up-to-date ...!  Wink

Should be going well... started "the move" a week ago and already rose from 25 to 300 readers since... Would be nice to see most of you guys over there as I am not sure how good we will update the Bitcointalk-ANNs in future...!  Wink

correct, even for the fact that they wanting to have a big community on reddit, they should not forget that there is also a big community here in the forum. waiting for their updates. they may update on reddit or medium, at least drop the link here, it is not that too much to ask, isnt it?

Dear ChinkyEyes & centrum,

thanks a lot for your longterm-support & your feedback regarding the communication-channels.

I am pretty sure that the updates/announcements etc. will find their way to this thread, too, just with a delay, I guess  Wink

Btw. is it allowed to post Reddit-links on Bitcointalk?

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
thinkme1st

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:05:22 PM

Update:
No defrosting of wallet/Tokens needed now. They are updating older PCL tokens with new PCL tokens. Read the Full Article on reddit/Medium and stay tuned for the announcement when and how to update your Tokens...

Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:31:51 PM

Update:
No defrosting of wallet/Tokens needed now. They are updating older PCL tokens with new PCL tokens. Read the Full Article on reddit/Medium and stay tuned for the announcement when and how to update your Tokens...

https://medium.com/@Peculium/great-news-no-more-defrosting-5f86197a7424

You forget to put the link to this exciting news dev is moving forward with great momentum and this sounds great they are getting more attention and some positive sign from big companies it seems this project will be nice in future.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:17:47 PM

I think it's worth it  Grin

Hi Zahidmoon,

the first exchange will be HitBTC, listing was announced for Feb 05th and we could see that they tried the implementation to their website twice, but did not succeed. Since they continued trying and the last week Peculium & HitBTC are in close contact to find a solution for the tech. issue.

Expect news pretty soon!  Smiley

I second this.  It's interesting that they are pretty vocal (in a sense) on their newsletter, but don't really have any updates anywhere else.  These newsletter updates seemingly come out of nowhere.  Then, about 1-2 days later, they post it on telegram. They really want people to get over to Reddit it seems.

Absolutely... Telegram is nice for chatting, but for announcements, info´s, updates and stuff it´s useless as you have to repeat all the posts over & over again (usual Telegram-users do not scroll up the last hour(s)... r/Peculium is the place to be in future for those who want to be up-to-date ...!  Wink

Should be going well... started "the move" a week ago and already rose from 25 to 300 readers since... Would be nice to see most of you guys over there as I am not sure how good we will update the Bitcointalk-ANNs in future...!  Wink

thanks a lot for your longterm-support & your feedback regarding the communication-channels.

I am pretty sure that the updates/announcements etc. will find their way to this thread, too, just with a delay, I guess  Wink

well they will definitely find a way to solve the tech issue
and i am not in hurry to list PCL on HITbtc exchange
but i think if the team of PCL announce that PCL will list on HITBtc on a specific date the it should be list on that date
if its not then that annoucment will become wrong and its impact on the community negative
but i am also long-term supporter of PCL. i am really hopeful that PCL will successful in the future.
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:20:35 PM

Update:

https://medium.com/@Peculium/great-news-no-more-defrosting-5f86197a7424

You forget to put the link to this exciting news dev is moving forward with great momentum and this sounds great they are getting more attention and some positive sign from big companies it seems this project will be nice in future.
yes now the project is moving forward thanks to dev team
and soon PCL will be on HITBTC exchange.
then community start trading PCL tokens
but i think developments of this project can take it to the moon
very positive about PCL project
best of luck PCL dev team Grin Wink
thinkme1st

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:49:38 AM

Update:
They just posted a step by step guide/tutorial on how to update PCL tokens.
Link : https://peculium.io/update.html

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Peculium/comments/7xv3t3/a_guide_to_update_pcltokens/

Scheede

Love is the answer

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:28:09 AM

Update:
They just posted a step by step guide/tutorial on how to update PCL tokens.
Link : https://peculium.io/update.html

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Peculium/comments/7xv3t3/a_guide_to_update_pcltokens/

Please note: setting your gas-price to as low as 1 GWEI will do the job, but you guys know this already.

In case there will be anything unclear or not working, please head over to https://t.me/ico_peculium
(or https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_DE for German language / https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_FR for French language)

We are there for you 24/7!  Smiley

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:29:23 AM

Step 2

Amount to Send : 0 [DO NOT CHANGE]

Enter Gas limit 200000 [unused gas will be refunded.]

i followed the instructions but this always returns a FAIL

i entered Gas Limit 200000 it did not work
i entered Gas Limit 300000 it did not work

i can send my add via pm if you wanna check
shapeshiftscam

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:39:22 AM

I have got airdrop tokens, but where can we have trading on exchanges in the future? I hope more exchanges will list Peculium, otherwise it is difficult to be a dragon in the AI field.
centrum

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:59:50 AM

i just hope so mate. they must remember that they have people here waiting for an update. we are patiently waiting though, but i hope not too much delays. because it is not good for their reputation.
 hmm i think it is allowed to post reddit links in the forum, Smiley
criptix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:14:48 AM

Step 2

Amount to Send : 0 [DO NOT CHANGE]

Enter Gas limit 200000 [unused gas will be refunded.]

i followed the instructions but this always returns a FAIL

i entered Gas Limit 200000 it did not work
i entered Gas Limit 300000 it did not work

i can send my add via pm if you wanna check

Hey layer could you come into our telegram for faster support?

Else just send me a pm! Wink

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
aileen393332xe5157

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:43:35 PM

HitBTC is doing a test with the updated pcl tokens and will list pcl after it was successful. They are 100% certain that there wont be any problems and that they will be listeded in the next few days! Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: