Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:42:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀  (Read 25156 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:47:39 PM

The project definitely deserves our attention. The ability to anonymously use the exchanger is a big plus for the project. I'm waiting for its launch, I want to try it faster in the case.

Yes, I am also waiting for the project to launch, and I really want to see what will be the outcome of this project. I really want to know what will be the fiat currencies that will be available first when they first launch.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:59:59 PM

What's the main advantage for the investors?

Well, there are a few advantages for the investors:

- Otc platform with peer to peer transactions - no middle man
- zero confirmations between trading market and Otc to transfer Btc
- guarantors - escrow service

Something unique?

ı trade also in different exchanges. I pay for some of them really high exchange fees. I dont know if you have already find an exchange service where u have zero confirmations between trading market and Otc for Btc transfer. May be you can help us with your knowledge and experience.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:17:21 PM

The project seems popular now in the community. I can see that the Arousal Exchange has a great potential to become one of the next top crypto currency exchanger which will be greatly benefit the people and users. The very interesting about this is that is has the 35 crypto currencies that can be exchange through this Arousal Exchange, so I hope this will soon be launch. Additionally, the Arousal Token can be exchange without restrictions of legal tender. I hope this will continue progressing better and keep it up team Arousal Exchange.
yes this is great news This project is popular for now in the community. we can see that the huge potential to become one of these crypto currency exchangers will be very beneficial for many people and other users including me. good job ..
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:34:47 PM

The project seems popular now in the community. I can see that the Arousal Exchange has a great potential to become one of the next top crypto currency exchanger which will be greatly benefit the people and users. The very interesting about this is that is has the 35 crypto currencies that can be exchange through this Arousal Exchange, so I hope this will soon be launch. Additionally, the Arousal Token can be exchange without restrictions of legal tender. I hope this will continue progressing better and keep it up team Arousal Exchange.
yes this is great news This project is popular for now in the community. we can see that the huge potential to become one of these crypto currency exchangers will be very beneficial for many people and other users including me. good job ..
This project became popular because of their very nice services and features. And from the support of the people who really trust in this project. Hope this will be available in all countries because I really like their unique features.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:35:10 PM

Another goes - EtherDelta might have been compromised.
https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/breaking-etherdelta-might-compromised/
Another case in series of recent hackings.
There's the clear message - no one, even the most sustainable exchange not immune from such problems.
Hence there's adequate question to Devs: which measures are you undertaking to avoid hacking?

Yeah, as of this very moment, etherdelta was under malicious attacked and temporarily avoid to visit the current site. Hopefully in this case the Arousal will never experienced this kind of situation.

Yes there was such a thing, and after that it was terrible to go to this exchange. I also hope that this will not happen on the new exchange. Developers must first think about our security.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:00:44 PM

Currently, many projects of decentralized exchanges are launched and this in addition to the already existing centralized and decentralized exchanges. It will be good if this exchange can work with all currencies that are declared by the project team.
The good part is to be able to exchange your coins with alot of fiat currency on the go and then been able to send to your account.This is an exchange that will serve people really well and turn alot of cash. I just hope some countries will allow their currencies here because most of them are still resisting BTC as currency
When other countries resist the use of crypto currency, then such exchanges are needed. When the crypt is resolved, there will be no problems with the exchange of crypts for fiat.

Countries resistance towards crypto has absolutely nothing to do with exchanges being required. Stocks are 100% legal yet they have exchanges. Regulations on them is due to countries hating on crypto tho
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 05:33:27 PM

Currently, many projects of decentralized exchanges are launched and this in addition to the already existing centralized and decentralized exchanges. It will be good if this exchange can work with all currencies that are declared by the project team.
The good part is to be able to exchange your coins with alot of fiat currency on the go and then been able to send to your account.This is an exchange that will serve people really well and turn alot of cash. I just hope some countries will allow their currencies here because most of them are still resisting BTC as currency
When other countries resist the use of crypto currency, then such exchanges are needed. When the crypt is resolved, there will be no problems with the exchange of crypts for fiat.
I guess that true but my mean issue will be with fiat..i think not all fiat currency will be listed because the country might support that or is the exchange allowed to use any country fiat without their consent?

BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:58:11 PM

this looks promising special given that this is in this particular platform.
I think this is a great opportunity for everyone,including the traders and the team involved in this project.
And it's chance to gain more clients.all the best everyone.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:36:07 PM

Being able to accept fiat currencies in a crypto exchange platform is as good as announcing a piece of good news to all traders out there. Its like finally! Haha! Seriously, i myself always have issues trading my coins with fiat currencies since 2014 when i 1st started trading with cryptocurrencies in the market. You don't wanna hear my endless complaints about my transactions, i swear... Right now, upon knowing Arousal Exchange do support fiat currencies in their platform, its like a dream come true finally! I truly hope to see this awesome Arousal project launch soon! Good luck!
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:06:08 PM

Aside the fact of the ban of the cryptos because they fear them, what else would you say about having a clean exchange like this one that let's you decide what it's best for you?

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:57:52 PM

This attractive token should correct problem with slow bitcoin transaction last time. Will see soon how it works at practice!

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:48:37 PM

How much fees that needed for this platform to exchange to all fiat currencies? Many countries that ban bitcoin, how about it?
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:26:12 PM

How much fees that needed for this platform to exchange to all fiat currencies? Many countries that ban bitcoin, how about it?
I think 0.5 - 1% of any transaction for Arousal Exchange is ok for us. Anyway, we must waiting for support make us clearly about this.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:41:27 PM

Arousal is a revolutionary in the current market trend setting the exchange which accepts all the Fiat currencies, Happy to be a part of trading bitcoins at OTC Platform by p2p, and zero confirm has been released between Arousal trading market and OTC to transfer bitcoin. Thanks for this global exchange that Gurantor can come from all over the world and they support the payment method in each country.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:43:27 PM

Aside the fact of the ban of the cryptos because they fear them, what else would you say about having a clean exchange like this one that let's you decide what it's best for you?
Some country ban and some dont, so our market still have huge volumn and participants. So i think dont care about this problem, as for me if have banning =)) i can using tor or VPN.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:09:02 AM

Some country ban and some dont, so our market still have huge volumn and participants. So i think dont care about this problem, as for me if have banning =)) i can using tor or VPN.
Only few country ban crypto but maximum country are still going on with this. But if you are in restricted area then there have many way to bypass this.
Stay with Arousal & keep promoting of this. If we more promote of this project then many investor will invest on this project. That's will help this project to conquer in future.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:11:14 AM

I checked the list of countries that banned bitcoin on this link Sadhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory), and it seems that only few did. I think it's not a big deal cos bitcoin can not be banned , people in those countries are still using BTC and other currency. there is always a way to buy it.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:02:40 AM

It has been a long time since this question was asked before. Try to read before ask or you can quote that question if arousal is not answering the same question yet.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:44:21 AM

Another goes - EtherDelta might have been compromised.
https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/breaking-etherdelta-might-compromised/
Another case in series of recent hackings.
There's the clear message - no one, even the most sustainable exchange not immune from such problems.
Hence there's adequate question to Devs: which measures are you undertaking to avoid hacking?

Yeah, as of this very moment, etherdelta was under malicious attacked and temporarily avoid to visit the current site. Hopefully in this case the Arousal will never experienced this kind of situation.

I can't get your point, do you mean Arousal exchange can't be compromised, ever? If that what you've meant, could you explain why?
Or it's just your wish it won't?
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:23:20 AM

Very great and promising project! The exchanger that people are waiting for, to be available in the world of crypto currency. Of course when people hear and know about the fact that an exchange that will accepts all fiat currencies will exist and become available in the market, they will become i terested to join the project, just like me. That's the very special feature of Arousal Exchange that push me to stay follow this porject. I believe that the company will come to break any obstacle resulting from legal tender and endeavour in reducing waiting time in Bitcoin networking transmission in trading.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: