Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:37:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀  (Read 25156 times)
Soyab khan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:10:31 PM

this is a good exchange ico....arousal exchange is doing well and as soon as possible it will face the..success
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:25:53 PM

How much fees that needed for this platform to exchange to all fiat currencies? Many countries that ban bitcoin, how about it?

I think those countries that banned bitcoin will be excluded to the exchange. There is no point in including them in the exchange if they can't even use Bitcoin. Well they can still add the currency of the country but in order for the user of that country to use bitcoin and other ICO is to use VPN.

Well they banned bitcoin legally, for a decentralised exchange nothing stops them from accessing it unless Arousal blocks them on purpose or something
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:31:37 PM

How much fees that needed for this platform to exchange to all fiat currencies? Many countries that ban bitcoin, how about it?

I think those countries that banned bitcoin will be excluded to the exchange. There is no point in including them in the exchange if they can't even use Bitcoin. Well they can still add the currency of the country but in order for the user of that country to use bitcoin and other ICO is to use VPN.
People from countries that banned bitcoin are still able to trade with cryptocurrencies i believe . I mean how could the government know ? like you said use a VPN and you will be set to go. Overall i think they will change their views about bitcoin in the neart future when big countries like usa/japane/uk fully regulate it . Lets just cross our fingers ^^
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:27:25 PM

I think that arousal will try their best to put all the fiat currencies in their exchange but it's a little bit obvious that countries with currencies that are banned with bitcoin or cannot engage with cryptocurrency would not really get any beneficial here in arousal or they can't also trade in arousal because of the ban. But I hope that in my area in asia, there would be more fiat currencies available in arousal exchange because their platform is great and i don't want to miss the opportunity that trading ARS Token with them would be great and phenominal.
yes I also think so Arousal will do its best to include all fiat currencies in their exchanges and earn a place in the crypto market. yes it is very unfortunately some countries in the world for crypto currency is strictly forbidden, especially some countries in Asia which I will by blocking fiat currency. hopefully this will not happen.
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:40:03 PM

Yes you are right that many of countries banned the bitcoin and therfore nowdays price decreased too much.but you can still excahange it into international market.As same you can still buy Arousal from theri exchanges.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:22:56 PM

It's a strange thing to include a country where bitcoin is banned. After access through VPN does not guarantee a good connection. Suddenly there will be problems with translations. For such an operation, you need to think about everything very well.

even the county bann bitcoin or other tokens / coins, you can still do your trading in every exchange and there are many other ways to transfer your money to your other accounts like ; payza, paypal etc ...  yes the fees are sure high ... but better then nothing
Yes i agree with you. In fact, Arousal Exchange platform will stand out from the rest of the other platforms that only accept crypocurrencies in their trading exchange platform. Therefore even if some countries were to have bitcoin banned, they are still able to trade in Arousal Exchange.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 09:30:31 PM

If bitcoin banned in your country guys, you  need to buy a premium proxy and you will can use arousal exchange. All in your hands, if you really wanted this.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:35:56 PM

Exchange wouldn't have anything to do with Bitcoin banning i think so you will be able to buy your fiat as far as the exchange list it..What i don't understand is what if the country decide not to let the exchange list their fiat currency. Does that mean the exchange has to comply?
As far as I know, no country has forbidden bitcoin and another crypt. China and Korea have banned ICO, but there is no crypt. You can safely engage in any business on the Internet and calculate crypt. The problem occurs when you receive a fiat. Platforms like Aurosal should help.
At my country have a law have effective at January 2018 to forbidden creat, using, trading Bitcoin and crypto currency. And yes i think Arousal can help us a bout "how to receive our money as fiat"
If bitcoin banned in your country guys, you  need to buy a premium proxy and you will can use arousal exchange. All in your hands, if you really wanted this.
I dont think so Smiley. you can buy VPS and login to arousal via vps or easier way is you can use some free vpn server only.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:40:31 PM

Free vpn is so widely used that makes things interesting when you need to bypass limitations. there is still Psiphon if you are unable use the browser extentions.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:15:12 PM

Yeah I see, even if my country banned bitcoin or the other cryptocurrency, I still can use vpn to bypass the limitations to access this platform.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:51:21 PM

All details listed with a great plan, thanks for the launch of Arousal.io, It's a great deal to know on basis of the commission fee generated from each traders, traders will be rewarded 20% ARS which is worth at 20% of commission fee. And you allocated 100 Million ARS Tokens. If ARS tokens completed then will you again release???
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:36:34 AM

I still don't understand why governs would stop something like cryptos tho, it benefits anybody, it increases incoming of everyone AND makes people spend more money.
Simply because they are not able to profit from it. Unlike every other things that are taxable. This governments are leeches that sucks everything until you go dry.
Well, I totally agree. I think governments as soon as they come up with how to extract taxes from the crypt immediately recognize the crypt.

Sad to say but yes. Even in our country from now. They are planning to put cryptocurrency but they will also put taxes from it. And it's sucks!

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 05:02:29 AM

I think that arousal will try their best to put all the fiat currencies in their exchange but it's a little bit obvious that countries with currencies that are banned with bitcoin or cannot engage with cryptocurrency would not really get any beneficial here in arousal or they can't also trade in arousal because of the ban. But I hope that in my area in asia, there would be more fiat currencies available in arousal exchange because their platform is great and i don't want to miss the opportunity that trading ARS Token with them would be great and phenominal.
All I think is Arousal might just decide to use fait currency that are in general use in the world like dollar or pounds and then some few major ones. So it will make exchange easier and since most country accept major currency, it will solve arousal exchange kick-start till it gain high grounds before it can support the rest of the currencies

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:21:00 AM

This Arousal Exchange is getting more productive in the community. Lots of people are attracting to this eye catching exchanger. Arousal Exchange has a many advantages compared to others. Aside from the fact that is accepts all fiat currencies to exchange, it has a advantage in terms of global strategy, with 100% reserve fund guarantee, has a cold wallet, and with a regulation for new issued cryptocurrency. This is very nice and very beneficial to people and users of this exchange. I will continue looking forward to this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:28:55 AM

Exchange wouldn't have anything to do with Bitcoin banning i think so you will be able to buy your fiat as far as the exchange list it..What i don't understand is what if the country decide not to let the exchange list their fiat currency. Does that mean the exchange has to comply?
As far as I know, no country has forbidden bitcoin and another crypt. China and Korea have banned ICO, but there is no crypt. You can safely engage in any business on the Internet and calculate crypt. The problem occurs when you receive a fiat. Platforms like Aurosal should help.
At my country have a law have effective at January 2018 to forbidden creat, using, trading Bitcoin and crypto currency. And yes i think Arousal can help us a bout "how to receive our money as fiat"
I dont think so Smiley. you can buy VPS and login to arousal via vps or easier way is you can use some free vpn server only.
I am not sure why they ban bitcoin or cryptocurrency in your country, I think it will be the currency of the future. Your country will be too late to realize that when a lot of countries are already migrating to cryptocurrency.
Having a Global Exchange such as Arousal and accepting fiats and legal tenders is one of the steps that will encourage more people from around the world to invest or trade with cryptocurrency. 

BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:02:14 AM

Aside the fact of the ban of the cryptos because they fear them, what else would you say about having a clean exchange like this one that let's you decide what it's best for you?
Some country ban and some dont, so our market still have huge volumn and participants. So i think dont care about this problem, as for me if have banning =)) i can using tor or VPN.
What are you talking about? How can the government ban the crypt? You can banish for example this forum but you can not ban a mobile wallet. Use crypt calmly.

A government can ban anything easily, mobile wallets not an exception.
Or at least, it can do such groundwork that it will be nearly impossible to use it.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:23:32 AM

Yeah, using VPS and VPN will able you to bypass any website that are banned in your country, thus it will able you to create account. Although it will also risk you if the law are very strict on that policy and you will get caught so you need to be extra careful if you use one of these.
It is very interesting how governments want to prohibit the turnover of crypto-currencies, but I think these are meaningless laws. Many browsers already have built-in VPNs and you can easily bypass lockouts.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:24:52 AM

If bitcoin get banned in a country, I dont think that they are going to bann all foreign exchange services and this is also not possible to search for all of them. Even they do it, there are still free vpn services which still do good job. And there are still other possibilities to trade with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and get paid in USD at the and directly to your bank account.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:58:28 AM

Yeah, using VPS and VPN will able you to bypass any website that are banned in your country, thus it will able you to create account. Although it will also risk you if the law are very strict on that policy and you will get caught so you need to be extra careful if you use one of these.
VPS and VPN helps us to create an account without being detected and this is the answer for those people living in a country wherein btc is illegal. I'm lucky that the country where I live in is that btc is legal. My question is how to withdraw their earnings from btc? 
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:30:39 PM

Yeah I see, even if my country banned bitcoin or the other cryptocurrency, I still can use vpn to bypass the limitations to access this platform.
Yes, in fact, this is a very convenient solution to this problem. I sometimes have to use vpn and this helps a lot when you can not access the right site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: