Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:18:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 [434] 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DVC]DevCoin - Official Thread - Moderated  (Read 1058398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 12:05:41 PM

I have another question. I notice DVC is no longer listed on coinmarketcap.com I'm wondering if there is another ranking service that lists it. I'd also like to know where DVC is actively traded.

Thanks!

https://freiexchange.com/market/DVC/BTC

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 01:46:43 PM

Anywhere else?

My coin tracking program tells me DVC is worth like 0.6 cents so I'm wondering where in the world that valuation comes from. No one on Frei exchange has bought DVC at 1 satoshi since June. It's only "worth" 1 sat on Frei exchange because that exchange won't let you go lower than 1 sat. But if I were to put some DVC for sale at that price it would probably take several years for it to actually sell.

So I'm a little confused right now...

I have another question. I notice DVC is no longer listed on coinmarketcap.com I'm wondering if there is another ranking service that lists it. I'd also like to know where DVC is actively traded.

Thanks!

Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 05:58:22 PM

Anywhere else?

My coin tracking program tells me DVC is worth like 0.6 cents so I'm wondering where in the world that valuation comes from. No one on Frei exchange has bought DVC at 1 satoshi since June. It's only "worth" 1 sat on Frei exchange because that exchange won't let you go lower than 1 sat. But if I were to put some DVC for sale at that price it would probably take several years for it to actually sell.

Thanks!

Out of sight out of mind.

And oh, 2 trillion coins cap.  Your model values this coin at $1 trillion?  Check Yoself before you break yoself.  There are guys, devs, like me, sitting on nearly half a billion bag.  That doesn’t encourage shopping for dvc.  1 ltc and I’ll buy. 

Apocalipsa

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 06:01:21 PM

Anywhere else?

Thanks!

Coinmarket removed coins with $4.99 volume or less.  You can trade it on freiexchange- they’re adding most old coins.  Genius move in my opinion. That exchange just might end up being in the top 5 with the treasures it’s holding which few see. 
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 07:19:20 AM

Anywhere else?

Thanks!

Coinmarket removed coins with $4.99 volume or less.  You can trade it on freiexchange- they’re adding most old coins.  Genius move in my opinion. That exchange just might end up being in the top 5 with the treasures it’s holding which few see. 

Frei have announced that they are going to delist non active coins soon. Devcoin will probably survive due to its "historical significance", but who knows.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2021, 11:03:53 AM

Anywhere else?

Thanks!

Frei have announced that they are going to delist non active coins soon. Devcoin will probably survive due to its "historical significance", but who knows.

And what’s this life saving historical significance?  Lol

First to hit 2 trillions coins?  Lol

Man, beat my shitcoin.  I think I did 1 trillion.  Can’t remember.  Just rothchilds and Rockefeller’s each have more than that.  The vanderbilts self destructed, The  Astors fell from grace when fed member aristocrat papi was “accidentally” murdered with an iceberg on the Titanic cause he was against going off the gold standard.  Pure coincidence but just the Astors New York properties are about $150 billion now.  No way they property taxes. 

*besides the rocks and red shields I never heard of any of the other great rich ones.  I had no interest in it.  But now they’re in-play but good luck finding much real info.  You gotta meet the man to know what kind of man he is.

I really wanna meet Lord Jacob Rothchild.  He bought and used his influence to bring about the prophecy that Israel will once again become a nation again.  The devil would never do that - the opposing force is the UN, the Rockefeller’s.  In my mind it’s impossible for a man like that to be evil.  Even tho he has the deepest voice I’ve ever heard.  I’m kinda jealous, I’d love to sneak up behind girls and say, HI!!!  Lol

Lord Jacob Rothchild, I’m a peasant from a third world country and I’d really like to meet you. 

*never hurts to axe

Vlad ~ I think between anger, desperation and having to lose I’ve lost most (not all) my shyness. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
hornetsnest

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 03:18:58 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2021, 03:32:36 PM by hornetsnest

Anywhere else?

Thanks!

Coinmarket removed coins with $4.99 volume or less.  You can trade it on freiexchange- they’re adding most old coins.  Genius move in my opinion. That exchange just might end up being in the top 5 with the treasures it’s holding which few see.  

And what’s this life saving historical significance?  Lol

First to hit 2 trillions coins?  Lol

Man, beat my shitcoin.  I think I did 1 trillion.  Can’t remember.  Just rothchilds and Rockefeller’s each have more than that.  The vanderbilts self destructed, The  Astors fell from grace when fed member aristocrat papi was “accidentally” murdered with an iceberg on the Titanic cause he was against going off the gold standard.  Pure coincidence but just the Astors New York properties are about $150 billion now.  No way they property taxes.  

*besides the rocks and red shields I never heard of any of the other great rich ones.  I had no interest in it.  But now they’re in-play but good luck finding much real info.  You gotta meet the man to know what kind of man he is.

I really wanna meet Lord Jacob Rothchild.  He bought and used his influence to bring about the prophecy that Israel will once again become a nation again.  The devil would never do that - the opposing force is the UN, the Rockefeller’s.  In my mind it’s impossible for a man like that to be evil.  Even tho he has the deepest voice I’ve ever heard.  I’m kinda jealous, I’d love to sneak up behind girls and say, HI!!!  Lol

Lord Jacob Rothchild, I’m a peasant from a third world country and I’d really like to meet you.  

*never hurts to axe

Vlad ~ I think between anger, desperation and having to lose I’ve lost most (not all) my shyness.  

Jacob is a very nice dude Vlad. You should send your art portfolio to him. He is well known to purchase anything that looks confusing. In fact I have some old broken plates I threw at a policeman the other day while he was trying to prevent me from diving in my favourite dumpster that I may send for his perusal after I have my team of homeless experts perform an independent valuation as I suspect dried tomato ketchup still on may fetch a higher price. Do a nice DVC/IXC combo and lets see if we can sell this puppy to him   Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2021, 06:23:14 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2021, 07:50:18 AM by mprep

Error 969

Anywhere else?

Thanks!

And what’s this life saving historical significance?  Lol

First to hit 2 trillions coins?  Lol

Man, beat my shitcoin.  I think I did 1 trillion.  Can’t remember.  Just rothchilds and Rockefeller’s each have more than that.  The vanderbilts self destructed, The  Astors fell from grace when fed member aristocrat papi was “accidentally” murdered with an iceberg on the Titanic cause he was against going off the gold standard.  Pure coincidence but just the Astors New York properties are about $150 billion now.  No way they property taxes. 

*besides the rocks and red shields I never heard of any of the other great rich ones.  I had no interest in it.  But now they’re in-play but good luck finding much real info.  You gotta meet the man to know what kind of man he is.

I really wanna meet Lord Jacob Rothchild.  He bought and used his influence to bring about the prophecy that Israel will once again become a nation again.  The devil would never do that - the opposing force is the UN, the Rockefeller’s.  In my mind it’s impossible for a man like that to be evil.  Even tho he has the deepest voice I’ve ever heard.  I’m kinda jealous, I’d love to sneak up behind girls and say, HI!!!  Lol

*never hurts to axe

Jacob is a very nice dude Vlad. You should send your art portfolio to him. He is well known to purchase anything that looks confusing. In fact I have some old broken plates I threw at a policeman the other day while he was trying to prevent me from diving in my favourite dumpster that I may send for his perusal after I have my team of homeless experts perform an independent valuation as I suspect dried tomato ketchup still on may fetch a higher price. Do a nice DVC/IXC combo and lets see if we can sell this puppy to him   Cool

Hahaha.  That one killed me.  How do I reach him?  I don’t wanna touch Reek’s Twitter.  I believe he’s a good man too.  It’s what I felt and feel when I see him.  He must be pretty old by now, I badly wanna meet the OG ones.  Like the economist Friedman, he was the best bar none.  Nobody could touch his mind and I wanted so badly just to meet and shake his hand and talk 3 minutes about on topic books I never read.  I felt so sad when he passed.  I’m gonna feel so sad when this red shield passes. 

Born at the bottom of life’s trenches - never to reach the top, no matter how much you work, shout and bleed for it. 

Destiny.

Da fuk?!?!?

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 03:05:45 PM

Why should an exchange end up being in the top five when it mostly only offers traiding pairs of coins with low volume and low value? I don't understand the logic behind this.
Freiexchange was originally founded because there was no good exchange for Freicoin anymore. Then they simply made a virtue out of necessity and included other coins with similar problems. But all in all, not good prerequisites to become one of the top exchanges.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2021, 05:03:03 PM

Coinmarket removed coins with $4.99 volume or less.  You can trade it on freiexchange- they’re adding most old coins.  Genius move in my opinion. That exchange just might end up being in the top 5 with the treasures it’s holding which few see.  

Why should an exchange end up being in the top five when it mostly only offers traiding pairs of coins with low volume and low value? I don't understand the logic behind this.
Freiexchange was originally founded because there was no good exchange for Freicoin anymore. Then they simply made a virtue out of necessity and included other coins with similar problems. But all in all, not good prerequisites to become one of the top exchanges.

Most of the coins on there are merge mines.   Think about the imminent network attacks.  Where you gonna run?

Oh maybe coins that can’t be 51’d.  Like with buttrex in 2017 it took weeks or months to open an account.  If I were I’d get set up now.  They don’t don’t even do KYC (yet).  Soon they’ll have to but signing up takes literally maybe 3-4 minutes.  Ex core dev working on frei And the exchange.  Find me that talent and an exchange coin that goes with the exchange that’s 7 years old for 2 cents.  

Scammers don’t wait a decade for an exit scam.  Big heads up.  

Oh yeah - da fuk?!?!

realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2021, 03:14:18 AM

I'm having wallet issues now too. I got beyond the point you did, FuzzyBear, but got stuck further down--block 36999 or something. So I tried to manually download receiver 91 (replaced what was in my folder with one I downloaded from the direct download site (only changed to be receiver 91). The next time I ran my wallet, I got the "failed to connect to best block" error message. So I thought, great, I've corrupted the block chain. I deleted all but wallet.dat and tried again. It won't get past block zero now. I tried to shut down wallet and restart. That gave me the failed to connect error message again. Deleted everything, trying again, stuck on block zero (for now). I'm going to walk away and come back (and if it starts syncing I'll post an update). If it stays stuck on block zero, what are the steps I can take to get my wallet working again?

Edit: It's also stuck on only one active connection to network.

Edit: I restored the original peers file to see if that would help. My wallet now has 2 active connections and is still stuck on block zero. I'm running out of ideas. Please help.

Edit: 4 active connections now. still stuck on block 0. Maybe it's just slow?

Not to beat a dead horse or dig up the past issues but since I got here from issue #87 on the devcoin / core repository on Gh this is exactly what happens to me when I try to sync the new Bitcoin 22.0 wallet Tongue

From the many one, from one, the source
Apocalipsa

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 01:18:20 PM

I'm having wallet issues now too. I got beyond the point you did, FuzzyBear, but got stuck further down--block 36999 or something. So I tried to manually download receiver 91 (replaced what was in my folder with one I downloaded from the direct download site (only changed to be receiver 91). The next time I ran my wallet, I got the "failed to connect to best block" error message. So I thought, great, I've corrupted the block chain. I deleted all but wallet.dat and tried again. It won't get past block zero now. I tried to shut down wallet and restart. That gave me the failed to connect error message again. Deleted everything, trying again, stuck on block zero (for now). I'm going to walk away and come back (and if it starts syncing I'll post an update). If it stays stuck on block zero, what are the steps I can take to get my wallet working again?

Edit: It's also stuck on only one active connection to network.

Edit: I restored the original peers file to see if that would help. My wallet now has 2 active connections and is still stuck on block zero. I'm running out of ideas. Please help.

Edit: 4 active connections now. still stuck on block 0. Maybe it's just slow?

Not to beat a dead horse or dig up the past issues but since I got here from issue #87 on the devcoin / core repository on Gh this is exactly what happens to me when I try to sync the new Bitcoin 22.0 wallet Tongue

We have our best dev on it since the rest clearly don’t cut it.  I’ll have it fixed as soon as I’m done coding something for a bigger project.  Thanks for letting us know. 
hornetsnest

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 09:35:10 PM

So if IXC DVC gets delisted from freiexchange due to low trading activity where can it be traded comrades?  Cool

Apocalipsa

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 09:56:54 PM

So if IXC DVC gets delisted from freiexchange due to low trading activity where can it be traded comrades?  Cool

Moot point, nobody knows when it traded last.  Lol
realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2021, 05:58:15 AM
Merited by hornetsnest (7)

So if IXC DVC gets delisted from freiexchange due to low trading activity where can it be traded comrades?  Cool

Have talked to FreiExchange on telegram. They have indicated DVC has "historical significance" and will remain trading for now... assuming that means its safe from first delisting but I'll update here if there is clarification.

Also, for those unaware you can hit up markm here from this thread to get 1:1 OTC token exchange for DVC on Stellar (https://stellar.expert/explorer/public/asset/DVC-GBHAQ252S4Z4AQOM4BWIRC3UHAOJIKCZQBUJGD336YH2O7W2NKRXMHA5-1). And then you can trade the DVC token on Stellar for whatever its listed against or make a new market hoping someone else trades with you... this can be a little quicker than FreiExchange if you're looking to get some liquidity for your DVC but I don't know at the moment what Mark's longterm plans are for that token.

FWIW - he has reliably "cashed in" my DVC coins for DVC tokens and "cashed out" my DVC tokens (from Stellar DVC) to DVC coins (sent to my Devcoin wallet) in the past year. That's only my personal experience and not a recommendation to do it.

hornetsnest

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 11:40:50 AM

Have talked to FreiExchange on telegram. They have indicated DVC has "historical significance" and will remain trading for now... assuming that means its safe from first delisting but I'll update here if there is clarification.

A good community member here folks Cool

Apocalipsa

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 01:04:55 PM

You want his number?  Lol. Ye, he’s one of ours. 

That means ixc and i0C are safe.  I beg keep Btx, it’s gonna rain one way or another with that coin. 
Apocalipsa

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 01:08:29 PM

So if IXC DVC gets delisted from freiexchange due to low trading activity where can it be traded comrades?  Cool

Also, for those unaware you can hit up markm here from this thread to get 1:1 OTC token exchange for DVC on Stellar (https://stellar.expert/explorer/public/asset/DVC-GBHAQ252S4Z4AQOM4BWIRC3UHAOJIKCZQBUJGD336YH2O7W2NKRXMHA5-1). And then you can trade the DVC token on Stellar for whatever its listed against or make a new market hoping someone else trades with you... this can be a little quicker than FreiExchange if you're looking to get some liquidity for your DVC but I don't know at the moment what Mark's longterm plans are for that token.

FWIW - he has reliably "cashed in" my DVC coins for DVC tokens and "cashed out" my DVC tokens (from Stellar DVC) to DVC coins (sent to my Devcoin wallet) in the past year. That's only my personal experience and not a recommendation to do it.

“Will remain listed or trading?”  DVC easily has the longest record of not 1 coin traded.  Lol

Thanks tho for using those deep pockets and connects.  Wink

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2021, 01:41:06 PM

You want his number?  Lol. Ye, he’s one of ours.  

That means ixc and i0C are safe.  I beg keep Btx, it’s gonna rain one way or another with that coin.  

LOL. Gonna have to change this since giving it to vlad Smiley

“Will remain listed or trading?”  DVC easily has the longest record of not 1 coin traded.  Lol

Thanks tho for using those deep pockets and connects.  Wink

Only thing pockets deep in are crypto that don't trade! Easily...

Apocalipsa

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 04:03:20 PM

You want his number?  Lol. Ye, he’s one of ours.  

That means ixc and i0C are safe.  I beg keep Btx, it’s gonna rain one way or another with that coin.  

LOL. Gonna have to change this since giving it to vlad Smiley

“Will remain listed or trading?”  DVC easily has the longest record of not 1 coin traded.  Lol

Thanks tho for using those deep pockets and connects.  Wink

Only thing pockets deep in are crypto that don't trade! Easily...

Ditto.  Our time will come.  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 [434] 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 »
  Print  

Jump to: