Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:17:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 [437] 438 439 440 441 442 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DVC]DevCoin - Official Thread - Moderated  (Read 1058398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 08:37:33 PM

Devcoin Binaries for Linux and Windows 64bit are now available for download: https://www.devcoin.org/devcoin-wallet.html

STRONGLY RECOMMENDED to update your wallets

WHAT'S NEW?

- HTTPS support for downloading receiver files

Just that? Hey! It took 2 long years and a few pandemic waves to arrive to this point. Now pay the favor back by updating your wallets!

More info: https://github.com/devcoin/core/issues/77

- develCuy

I'm updated it works great. Fast Fast Fast.
Simple, secure, continuous, merge mined for a decade, and nothing much left for us in UTXO land. One upgrade to 0.9.x - Do we go for Counterparty? It sure is hot. Or maybe we get all over the place - we're the darkhorse of all crypto and I'm seeing NMC IXC making moves on AI grade sights lately. DVC is an unsung here - I'm excited for the Galactic Milieu. MarkM must've got ripped off by Zuck because he's flat out nailed the last 11 year developing the game the right way legally. Excited for crossover Smiley

DVC not showing up on cmc of coingecko but I doubt we’re anywhere close to 2 TRILLION coins.  TRILLIONS. 

And there’s no darker horse 🐎 that you can get disgustingly rich on like ixc, on a % ROI basis. 

Not. a. one.  And I’m the darkest horse in crypto.  I’ve been acting unstable and crazy and clueless all this time.  You think it’s been easy?  Big win around the corner so I might as well confess.   Grin

Vlad

Wut?  2 trillions and we’re almost there?  Erm, I seriously doubt that.  Smells like a China coin.  From the lead dev to the 2 trillion coins to rewarding garbage essays equally with PhD coding.  Everything about this coin smelled like communism which is why I dumped it all 9 years ago and found the real deal. 

Vlad socks don’t suck up to anyone.  It’s either right or wrong.  I’m invested so I hope the guys running this coin do what’s right and not turn it into some social credit score leviathan coin.  That’s the only use case I see right now. 

Apocalipsa

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2021, 10:50:17 AM

Problem is mainstream media hack and criminal cases unresolved, civil suits ongoing, exchanges claiming they lost funds but did not steal, network I mean exchange operators being held accountable for lost coins bootstrapping off botnet filled channels with mods that can boot your nodes, fragmented networks, protocol changes leaving out old nodes that CEX may be running, cloud outages, bootstrapping non-Bitcoin networks being flooded, flaws in software (bugs), networks going offline, unplugged servers.... offline data that can come back online and re-org or augment chains.

Pretty much all these things happened, but how many times Vlad, have you talked about Yobit IXC wallets. These walled garden exchanges all have the same chat/trollboxes, RU CN connections, and well, if you can't withdraw the price gets knocked down don't it - IXC on Yobit. Also if you have only a few listings like WEX when it locked withdrawals for BTC and other coins only allowing NMC to be withdrawn, NMC benefitted from people looking to get out - but then where did they sell it? Prob nowhere it would've been a loss. Right? Idk. Too much protocol and single point of failure bootstraps and misunderstood protocol and patching. Likely not hacks, just a story of a metagame that's only reality to the people confused from the outside of the directors lounge (like me) - but you do have the ability to just think for yourself after awhile. Like DNS, these court cases and allegations are unresolved. Maybe even illegal if the Ulbricht sentence was real - but never have I ever seen such a big case not on mainstream media and sadly during that trial I watched those cable news channels. They never reported shit. I only see them in documentaries as if we all knew it was a case. They made it seem like that trial was OJ. Fuck that. I deny its reality. Highly illegal to put away a network admin with hosting in other countries. He was basically a forum admin and it had a marketplace. Big deal.

Again, just common law in US courts. Rule based off past rulings. These cases of the Internet and it not being physical meet in person type dealing - the precedent for that isn't set. It's still going to be overturned and that will set the liability precident. Putting valuations of $ on Bitcoins and heck even auctioning them off with your U.S. Marshalls? That's all legally court ordered and in our legal system establishing the court ruled BTC had x $$$ value. That's a good result people overlook. =P

From the many one, from one, the source
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2021, 11:16:57 AM

Problem is mainstream media hack and criminal cases unresolved, civil suits ongoing, exchanges claiming they lost funds but did not steal, network I mean exchange operators being held accountable for lost coins bootstrapping off botnet filled channels with mods that can boot your nodes, fragmented networks, protocol changes leaving out old nodes that CEX may be running, cloud outages, bootstrapping non-Bitcoin networks being flooded, flaws in software (bugs), networks going offline, unplugged servers.... offline data that can come back online and re-org or augment chains.

Pretty much all these things happened, but how many times Vlad, have you talked about Yobit IXC wallets. These walled garden exchanges all have the same chat/trollboxes, RU CN connections, and well, if you can't withdraw the price gets knocked down don't it - IXC on Yobit. Also if you have only a few listings like WEX when it locked withdrawals for BTC and other coins only allowing NMC to be withdrawn, NMC benefitted from people looking to get out - but then where did they sell it? Prob nowhere it would've been a loss. Right? Idk. Too much protocol and single point of failure bootstraps and misunderstood protocol and patching. Likely not hacks, just a story of a metagame that's only reality to the people confused from the outside of the directors lounge (like me) - but you do have the ability to just think for yourself after awhile. Like DNS, these court cases and allegations are unresolved. Maybe even illegal if the Ulbricht sentence was real - but never have I ever seen such a big case not on mainstream media and sadly during that trial I watched those cable news channels. They never reported shit. I only see them in documentaries as if we all knew it was a case. They made it seem like that trial was OJ. Fuck that. I deny its reality. Highly illegal to put away a network admin with hosting in other countries. He was basically a forum admin and it had a marketplace. Big deal.

Again, just common law in US courts. Rule based off past rulings. These cases of the Internet and it not being physical meet in person type dealing - the precedent for that isn't set. It's still going to be overturned and that will set the liability precident. Putting valuations of $ on Bitcoins and heck even auctioning them off with your U.S. Marshalls? That's all legally court ordered and in our legal system establishing the court ruled BTC had x $$$ value. That's a good result people overlook. =P

You’re right on about all that which will take years to fix.  Unless metanet can make it happen much faster. 

I’ve brought up yobit numerous times and warned people that they lock wallets to force you to sell for very long periods.  I even said it’s most likely going under.  I always warn people if I see it.  I warned them against cryotopia, hitbtc and xt and now I’m throwing in Hotbit.  I was right about the first 3.  Cryptsy fooled me cause it never got hacked I knew for a fact only Vern had the key to cold storage room and they were in the US where there’s recourse and serious prison.  Cryptsy was the only exchange that I didn’t see coming.  The rest even gox I knew it was an inside job - they’re all inside jobs.

Sadly, It’s a necessary act or this crypto thing won’t work on a large scale.  I’ve paid more than my dues for the greater good without a big fuss so cross my name off the Hax0r list.  The only fed I have a problem with is Microguy cause he made a written binding contract with us and broke it, thus leaving a fraudulent paper trail.  He’s literally a criminal and he’s not above the law.  That’s why I’ll keep hounding and hunting him.  The rest were smart, can’t prove Jack so you just forget it.

Vlad

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2021, 09:34:02 AM

You’re right on about all that which will take years to fix.  Unless metanet can make it happen much faster. 

I’ve brought up yobit numerous times and warned people that they lock wallets to force you to sell for very long periods.  I even said it’s most likely going under.  I always warn people if I see it.  I warned them against cryotopia, hitbtc and xt and now I’m throwing in Hotbit.  I was right about the first 3.  Cryptsy fooled me cause it never got hacked I knew for a fact only Vern had the key to cold storage room and they were in the US where there’s recourse and serious prison.  Cryptsy was the only exchange that I didn’t see coming.  The rest even gox I knew it was an inside job - they’re all inside jobs.

Sadly, It’s a necessary act or this crypto thing won’t work on a large scale.  I’ve paid more than my dues for the greater good without a big fuss so cross my name off the Hax0r list.  The only fed I have a problem with is Microguy cause he made a written binding contract with us and broke it, thus leaving a fraudulent paper trail.  He’s literally a criminal and he’s not above the law.  That’s why I’ll keep hounding and hunting him.  The rest were smart, can’t prove Jack so you just forget it.

Vlad

Well we can still go necromance with our favorite coins in the meantime. I even signed up for an aol.com email address because u still can. Yesterday I was on IRC mostly freenode. No one around to talk go figure lol. Oh well, one of these days we'll live long enough to see more than just TwitterEggs on/from Namecoin on OpenSea as tokenized ERC-721 of "wrapped" Namecoin NFT... I just don't think THEY want to read blocks correctly on other merge mined chains. We're too easy to let down and make wait - so why would the invisible hand care?

In the meantime while MarkM's game slowly comes together in our metaverse moonshot - lets share reading. I feel like pretending it's 2011-2014 and I'm living it right. Seems like a better time. Ethereum can really irk me sometimes. I think it's a boring and overrated software.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/culture/the-emergence-of-bitcoin-through-the-lens-of-austrian-economics

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2021, 11:29:27 AM

Vlad

Well we can still go necromance with our favorite coins in the meantime. I even signed up for an aol.com email address because u still can. Yesterday I was on IRC mostly freenode. No one around to talk go figure lol. Oh well, one of these days we'll live long enough to see more than just TwitterEggs on/from Namecoin on OpenSea as tokenized ERC-721 of "wrapped" Namecoin NFT... I just don't think THEY want to read blocks correctly on other merge mined chains. We're too easy to let down and make wait - so why would the invisible hand care?

In the meantime while MarkM's game slowly comes together in our metaverse moonshot - lets share reading. I feel like pretending it's 2011-2014 and I'm living it right. Seems like a better time. Ethereum can really irk me sometimes. I think it's a boring and overrated software.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/culture/the-emergence-of-bitcoin-through-the-lens-of-austrian-economics

Totally agree about ETH but uneducated silly money, lots of it keep chasing it.  I don’t see it surviving long term.  I’d bet on ETC instead. 

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2021, 01:07:19 PM

ETC over ETH all day. We all know why. Immutability and POW will always live on and when coins that aren't just currency but have a merge mined purpose and longevity/hardness. Well it leads to some value not yet connected to fiat, or people's idea what kind of us - but that use could be ANYTHING. The Internet early on was used at CERN for storing vast amouts of data. TBL was contracted to make a system to organize all that data like a digital library - but he said it was more like a Wiki (social aspect and others could edit as they added to their research) - ENQUIRE. You think people know the Protoweb evolved into all of this? No - we live in a world where wikis are scorned by teachers as non-primary sources but they're really volunteer accumulations of knowledge, social communities with discussions, and collective info that grows way more with the whole world input than just some govt or a few researchers. And TBL knew that. @bstr156 from syscoin quote "We lost the ability to critically think" (I woke up one day. I don't feel so crazy anymore). Smiley

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2021, 01:38:58 PM

ETC over ETH all day. We all know why. Immutability and POW will always live on and when coins that aren't just currency but have a merge mined purpose and longevity/hardness. Well it leads to some value not yet connected to fiat, or people's idea what kind of us - but that use could be ANYTHING. The Internet early on was used at CERN for storing vast amouts of data. TBL was contracted to make a system to organize all that data like a digital library - but he said it was more like a Wiki (social aspect and others could edit as they added to their research) - ENQUIRE. You think people know the Protoweb evolved into all of this? No - we live in a world where wikis are scorned by teachers as non-primary sources but they're really volunteer accumulations of knowledge, social communities with discussions, and collective info that grows way more with the whole world input than just some govt or a few researchers. And TBL knew that. @bstr156 from syscoin quote "We lost the ability to critically think" (I woke up one day. I don't feel so crazy anymore). Smiley

I still feel crazy, but maybe once my predictions start happening, which already has but not an avalanche, I’ll feel better. 

Dan Treccia, you’ve been studying the past 4 years cause you’ve been posting some serious top notch posts.  You deserve a lot of merit points but I’m trying to help the bsv guys who get no credit.  But I’ll keep you in my really poor memory.  Wink

~ Vlad -

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2021, 02:01:40 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2021, 09:31:05 PM by Mr. Big

I still feel crazy, but maybe once my predictions start happening, which already has but not an avalanche, I’ll feel better.  

Dan Treccia, you’ve been studying the past 4 years cause you’ve been posting some serious top notch posts.  You deserve a lot of merit points but I’m trying to help the bsv guys who get no credit.  But I’ll keep you in my really poor memory.  Wink

~ Vlad -

Web 2.0/3.0 is starting to reveal in the media things on OUR SHA-256 MM "dead chains" but we are just now seeing mainstream reporting on the "Twitter Eggs from Namecoin" with its EmblemVault wallet on Namecoin blocks and the ERC-721 Container or the Vault created on Emblem.Finance - it's "wrapped on Namecoin blocks" it gets sold for 15-80 ETH on OpenSea.

So here's another thing that is tied to the fact these chains at the base layer 1 of SHA-256 and blockchain security, with long "uptime" 11+ years, and heck, useable in game and out of game. I don't read block hashs but I know protocols well. Merge Mining first - Syscoin 4.0 becoming much like our chains all along using the same merkle root as Block 0 for Bitcoin when it launched 4.0 in 2017 and SHA-256 MM now its own bridge to its own separate almost "built from scratch" solidity smart contract chain that can do Ethereum anything but with Bitcoin L1 security. And that security in the words of Satoshi AUGMENTS Bitcoin security/higher difficulty. All benefit. All help secure. All have their own use and all have their own blocks on eachothers. Smiley

https://www.godaddy.com/domainsearch/find?checkAvail=1&domainToCheck=bitcoin

suggestions when you search bitcoin give available ancient coins but none of the supposed good and valuable ones hmmmm. i0coin.com then ixcoin.com SOLIDCOIN.com Wink I know my history.

Remember bitcoin.com is the for profit biz...

Bitcoin.org is just the first supposedly "satoshi site"...

But I side with Hal Finney. How do we know on these message boards if they didn't get impersonated or if they were one person or even on an email list. Hal Finney first post on the CYPHERPUNKS@TOAD.COM mailing list October 10, 1992 (October 10 someone call the Economist!)

https://mailing-list-archive.cryptoanarchy.wiki/archive/1992/10/a7deae21289e64af8c4c457307bdf1c62cbeb469f75b1613a3ed1a9dfa73b939/

Not to spam, and MOD gfy if I can't post three different times all I do to pimp this opportunity. But...

Remember Ixcoin 0.14.1 changed blocksize and added SegWit? Even possibly giving back the merge mined coins for a subsidy=1. Well... all those make a Hard Fork. Then you dev disappears. I think that's why old software and CEX purposely hold the valuable UTXO base layer chains with the most hash hostage. They need to bridge those coins perhaps. Maybe there is something when you take a "pre-mine" which was done with code for Ixcoin when it was using Multicoin by sacarlson thru a wallet that didn't hardcode but changed the CONF file to make Ixcoin work in Multicoin. It would do what TBX did, Subsidy=570000 or whatever premine was but it would be on a block and then the next block would be the part when the post_Subsidy=96 per block would begin. So essentially someone who gave it back had to have a key... but I think you definitely forked. And there's an old Ixcoin chain out there maybe detracting from your value, maybe even renamed to something like BCH because ixcoins could work on any bitcoin third party app... that similar.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2021, 02:30:43 PM

Not to spam, and MOD gfy if I can't post three different times all I do to pimp this opportunity. But...

Remember Ixcoin 0.14.1 changed blocksize and added SegWit? Even possibly giving back the merge mined coins for a subsidy=1. Well... all those make a Hard Fork. Then you dev disappears. I think that's why old software and CEX purposely hold the valuable UTXO base layer chains with the most hash hostage. They need to bridge those coins perhaps. Maybe there is something when you take a "pre-mine" which was done with code for Ixcoin when it was using Multicoin by sacarlson thru a wallet that didn't hardcode but changed the CONF file to make Ixcoin work in Multicoin. It would do what TBX did, Subsidy=570000 or whatever premine was but it would be on a block and then the next block would be the part when the post_Subsidy=96 per block would begin. So essentially someone who gave it back had to have a key... but I think you definitely forked. And there's an old Ixcoin chain out there maybe detracting from your value, maybe even renamed to something like BCH because ixcoins could work on any bitcoin third party app... that similar.

We did fork in 2 but we never got our equal amount like the other forks.  For a while there was a block explorer with the forked chain and it was being mined.  

I think we’ll merge eventually and have a dual coin wallet (duality) ix/xi.  So I doubt anyone hijacjed it, out of site out of mind.  Good deductions tho, Dan.  Now I’m excited to work with you.  And I see triggering me wasn’t you, I just underestimated you and you got me.  Lol

Vlad

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2021, 06:51:02 PM

We did fork in 2 but we never got our equal amount like the other forks.  For a while there was a block explorer with the forked chain and it was being mined. 

I think we’ll merge eventually and have a dual coin wallet (duality) ix/xi.  So I doubt anyone hijacjed it, out of site out of mind.  Good deductions tho, Dan.  Now I’m excited to work with you.  And I see triggering me wasn’t you, I just underestimated you and you got me.  Lol

Vlad

Syscoin had a Syscoin-Old chain run too after a fork... hrmmm. If you didn't get the new coins then maybe it was a network fork and not a chain fork?

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2021, 08:41:53 PM

We did fork in 2 but we never got our equal amount like the other forks.  For a while there was a block explorer with the forked chain and it was being mined. 

I think we’ll merge eventually and have a dual coin wallet (duality) ix/xi.  So I doubt anyone hijacjed it, out of site out of mind.  Good deductions tho, Dan.  Now I’m excited to work with you.  And I see triggering me wasn’t you, I just underestimated you and you got me.  Lol

Vlad

Syscoin had a Syscoin-Old chain run too after a fork... hrmmm. If you didn't get the new coins then maybe it was a network fork and not a chain fork?

I asked where’s our coins but Archimedes just ignored the question. 

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2021, 05:39:53 AM

Game theory leads me to believe he is an emulation of a recurring theme in cryptocurrencies/blockchain coins and their network of leaders and participants. They "disappear"...

Here's some hopium for everything in MarkM's metagame treasury (IXC and DVC big parts of such a metagame):

Individuals who go to the marketplace with a more salable medium of exchange will have a higher probability of being able to exchange it for the goods that they want for consumption, as opposed to individuals who go there with less saleable goods, exactly because of this difference. As such, money can be described as the most salable good. It is not, however, impossible for two goods to be regarded as commonly used media of exchange. One historical example would be that of gold and silver, which were used as money simultaneously. Although possible, the outcome of this involves disadvantages and complicates the process of exchange, which reinforces the belief that bitcoin, as superior money, will turn out victorious in the market for facilitating exchange.

The hopium being, everyone chasing BTC because of its ability to be disposed of for what is now likely fiat (USD or EUR per say)... to buy goods of consumption (hard to buy cars and houses in BTC STILL ... compared to fiat currencies/legal tenders (having to be accepted by mandate)...

Ok so stay with me. What if DVC being the most granular currency and IXC being in its treasury and highly praised by MarkM and adopted for his Galactic Milieu game becomes adopted for the more publicly recognized (well yet to be recognized) system adopted (it is Open Source) for Facebook's (Meta Platforms Inc.) "Metaverse"... Markm says they keep coming around to his ideas and I agree with him. Maybe once those coins are able to be used inside of this 3 Trillion Dollar est. value Metaverse then they will be more sought than fiat currencies to be used in effort to buy Metaverse sought after consumables.

Not that hard to see now. Maybe not specifically our coins being used or adopted, but possible - because easy to see people's behavior changing with the times in terms of what they will exchange their BTC or maybe onboard their $ for if "x"-coin (just a variable meaning a main metaverse coin denomination) is the base of exchange to acquire all  these Metaverse consumables. Idk, might be a long shot but why not. plenty of security in those chains. Plenty of reason for Facebook to bring "in" external blockchain coins for use in their "game"/"verse" FB-verse/meta-verse... It's actually something looking back at prototypes for Huntercoin and similar post-Galactic milieu blockchain space games that a few Bitcoiners even recommended. Like Luke Dash Jr. - fellow warrior in Christ, seems like a wingnut but is prob a genius and we're all stupid - he recommended that external currencies be used by the eventual person responsible for launching Huntercoin. But I digress..

Save me some time here...

What's your end game Vlad? Smiley

Apocalipsa

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 11:55:54 AM

Game theory leads me to believe he is an emulation of a recurring theme in cryptocurrencies/blockchain coins and their network of leaders and participants. They "disappear"...

Here's some hopium for everything in MarkM's metagame treasury (IXC and DVC big parts of such a metagame):

Individuals who go to the marketplace with a more salable medium of exchange will have a higher probability of being able to exchange it for the goods that they want for consumption, as opposed to individuals who go there with less saleable goods, exactly because of this difference. As such, money can be described as the most salable good. It is not, however, impossible for two goods to be regarded as commonly used media of exchange. One historical example would be that of gold and silver, which were used as money simultaneously. Although possible, the outcome of this involves disadvantages and complicates the process of exchange, which reinforces the belief that bitcoin, as superior money, will turn out victorious in the market for facilitating exchange.

The hopium being, everyone chasing BTC because of its ability to be disposed of for what is now likely fiat (USD or EUR per say)... to buy goods of consumption (hard to buy cars and houses in BTC STILL ... compared to fiat currencies/legal tenders (having to be accepted by mandate)...

Ok so stay with me. What if DVC being the most granular currency and IXC being in its treasury and highly praised by MarkM and adopted for his Galactic Milieu game becomes adopted for the more publicly recognized (well yet to be recognized) system adopted (it is Open Source) for Facebook's (Meta Platforms Inc.) "Metaverse"... Markm says they keep coming around to his ideas and I agree with him. Maybe once those coins are able to be used inside of this 3 Trillion Dollar est. value Metaverse then they will be more sought than fiat currencies to be used in effort to buy Metaverse sought after consumables.

Not that hard to see now. Maybe not specifically our coins being used or adopted, but possible - because easy to see people's behavior changing with the times in terms of what they will exchange their BTC or maybe onboard their $ for if "x"-coin (just a variable meaning a main metaverse coin denomination) is the base of exchange to acquire all  these Metaverse consumables. Idk, might be a long shot but why not. plenty of security in those chains. Plenty of reason for Facebook to bring "in" external blockchain coins for use in their "game"/"verse" FB-verse/meta-verse... It's actually something looking back at prototypes for Huntercoin and similar post-Galactic milieu blockchain space games that a few Bitcoiners even recommended. Like Luke Dash Jr. - fellow warrior in Christ, seems like a wingnut but is prob a genius and we're all stupid - he recommended that external currencies be used by the eventual person responsible for launching Huntercoin. But I digress..

Save me some time here...

What's your end game Vlad? Smiley

I’ve never done anything in my life no matter the odds without immediately thinking, who’s the best, I have to be first and I usually succeeded when I shouldn’t have. 

My end game with Ixcoin?  Complete global domination from the first day of IX. 

I don’t joke and I fully truly believe and see it happening.  If I can see it and believe it then the odds are great it comes true.  Historically speaking that’s been the case with me.  And I see and BELIEVE!
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 11:51:23 PM

Devcoin Binaries for Linux and Windows 64bit are now available for download: https://www.devcoin.org/devcoin-wallet.html

STRONGLY RECOMMENDED to update your wallets

WHAT'S NEW?

- HTTPS support for downloading receiver files

Just that? Hey! It took 2 long years and a few pandemic waves to arrive to this point. Now pay the favor back by updating your wallets!

More info: https://github.com/devcoin/core/issues/77

- develCuy

Can we still use the old client because it still works like a charm?

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
develCuy

Activity: 470
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2021, 05:48:19 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2021, 02:01:28 AM by develCuy

Can we still use the old client because it still works like a charm?

Yes, you can, but it will not last long, we are enforcing https next round, if your wallet is too old, it will not be able to sync.

- develCuy

Join Devcoin: Telegram, Reddit, Discord, Facebook, Keybase  | The Devcoin Project - from the many, one. From one, the source
kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 12:28:12 AM

I am on the old wallet also because when I put the wallet .dat in the new client it won't sync or even get a connection but old wallet is working.
realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2022, 08:07:17 AM

I am on the old wallet also because when I put the wallet .dat in the new client it won't sync or even get a connection but old wallet is working.

I thought the seeds were hardcoded the newest version works fine with me. You could also try syncing clean with the new then importing your private keys into it so the balance would be in your new wallet then backup and save the wallet.dat?

EDIT: happy new years MFs!

develCuy has a link on Syscoin NEVM to the Devcoin Foundation account where former Devcoin Project developer sidhujag (now lead of Syscoin Project) donated 3443 SYS to the DF account! Today in fiat that value = $4062 USD

Apocalipsa

View Profile
January 06, 2022, 04:54:30 PM

I thought the seeds were hardcoded the newest version works fine with me. You could also try syncing clean with the new then importing your private keys into it so the balance would be in your new wallet then backup and save the wallet.dat?

develCuy has a link on Syscoin NEVM to the Devcoin Foundation account where former Devcoin Project developer sidhujag (now lead of Syscoin Project) donated 3443 SYS to the DF account! Today in fiat that value = $4062 USD

Good post Dan but regarding the ~$4k.  I’m wondering if the best thing to do is to do a massive buyback and lower that 2 trillion mofo coin max supply.  If I were dev that’s what i would do.   Or donate it to the ixc dev since he seems to really need it.  Just sayin’.

~ Apocalipsa

develCuy

Activity: 470
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2022, 05:24:39 AM

Dear Devcoin community,

As the head of Devcoin Foundation, and lead developer of Devcoin I should inform you the following:

I have been trying for the last 2 years to list Devcoin in centralized exchanges, we had many great opportunities but never enough funding. I did a last try recently to finally understand that "listing" is a business only for the exchanges and not for a project like Devcoin. They charge huge amounts of money only to use those same funds for providing liquidity! From now on, any listing effort should come from exchanges themselves, if they want to make money with OUR project, they should invest their own money. The Devcoin project only cooperates with individuals and organizations willing to work as hard as we do, risks included.

Thank you!

- develCuy

Join Devcoin: Telegram, Reddit, Discord, Facebook, Keybase  | The Devcoin Project - from the many, one. From one, the source
kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 11:05:11 AM

Thanks Dan. I will try it again with the new version but having to resync the whole blockchain is not easy for me because I have a very bad internet speed making it take a day or two and sometimes it disconnects before it syncs causing it to go back to the beginning which is very frustrating so I wanted to just load up new wallet with all the old executable files in the appdata folder and work from that but it wouldnt work the few last times I tried so just stayed with the old wallet.

Happy new year to you and all the Devcoin team.
Pages: « 1 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 [437] 438 439 440 441 442 »
  Print  

Jump to: