Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:55:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 [435] 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DVC]DevCoin - Official Thread - Moderated  (Read 1058398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2021, 03:31:14 AM

Ditto.  Our time will come.  Wink

they NEED us like we need Vlad =P

From the many one, from one, the source

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 03:05:06 PM

Ditto.  Our time will come.  Wink

they NEED us like we need Vlad =P

More than you realize!

You ready for black winter.  Starting soon and the mass death won’t stop until spring/April.  Stay away from crowds and the infected vaxxed. 

Apocalipsa - because you earned it - so reap it. 
sandboxsand

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 02:01:32 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

dvc
dead vintage coin
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2021, 04:45:07 PM

dvc
dead vintage coin

Oh so clever but 0 merits.  Ain’t right. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
develCuy

Activity: 470
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2021, 03:09:28 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2021, 08:18:04 AM by develCuy
Merited by realdantreccia (1)

UPDATE 2021-10-18: Payroll reduction on round 122 is 40% due to limitations on Devcoin source code. We are trying to achieve the 90% reduction on round 123.

Dear Devcoin community,

This is an announcement I had in the oven for so long. Part of the reason is that things slowed down so much due to the pandemic, yet not the complete answer. Free Software projects move along their community and leadership, the last one being my call. If you are familiar with driving cars, you know that the break is used more often than the accelerator pedal. Devcoin is ethical by purpose, one that I truly and deeply believe, but nothing is perfect so leadership should make some decisions to move the project forward.

The decision I'm taking this time is to reduce the number of ongoing shares from 223 to 200, it increases the amount of Devcoins minted for every ongoing share every round by about 10%. YET, we still have our markets in comma, so we are basically incentivizing hodling and inactivity for too much time. Rather I prefer to incentivize more active participation from A-Team (Devcoin staff), since we have several areas that need help, other than just hodling for passive income. Isn't that ethical?

For the reasons above, I reduced ongoing shares for staff by 90%, it means that incentive for all roles is now one tenth (1/10) of a share starting on round 122. The immediate effect is that Devcoin inflation is lower and miners are receiving a higher income, they should since network hashrate reduced by 99% this year (remember that we don't have any blockchain without miners).

I kindly ask everybody, specially in A-Team, to follow the example from Cpol (Qtera), the guy doesn't earns a single ongoing share, yet he is accountable with his role within our DevTeam, he is always there whenever I need to test a new build, he does better reporting than many paid senior devs I know in my day job. Cpol does it all for a different model of incentive, get paid for actual achievements, when things are really done! No money upfront. Please don't take me wrong, I don't plan to change our current ongoing model, I only want to incentivize onboarding more people like Cpol and to awake the power from A-Team, together we could move Devcoin from under 1 sat to 10 sats in no time. Time will tell if I'm wrong and you'll then blame me for failure.

Final words here: No matter how low our chances are, success is always part of the possibilities!

Go go Devcoin!

- develCuy

P.S: "Si los perros ladran, es señal que avanzamos"

Join Devcoin: Telegram, Reddit, Discord, Facebook, Keybase  | The Devcoin Project - from the many, one. From one, the source
realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2021, 04:34:34 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2021, 05:44:42 AM by realdantreccia

I kindly ask everybody, specially in A-Team, to follow the example from Cpol, the guy doesn't earns a single ongoing share, yet he is accountable with his role within our DevTeam, he is always there whenever I need to test a new build, he does better reporting than many paid senior devs I know in my day job. Cpol does it all for a different model of incentive, get paid for actual achievements, when things are really done! No money upfront. Please don't take me wrong, I don't plan to change our current ongoing model, I only want to incentivize onboarding more people like Cpol and to awake the power from A-Team, together we could move Devcoin from under 1 sat to 10 sats in no time. Time will tell if I'm wrong and you'll then blame me for failure.

EDIT: Wow lots to digest and input on. I only have the one share but I have been around GitHub and I know cpol's talented in ways i will never be and useful to you all in ways I am not. If you don't have money to give, and he likes hodling devcoins that don't pay the bills but he's here for the eventual value by price discovery - then you may forfeit whatever share I have left after your 90% reduction and give the 1 share I receive from Devtome for Social Media and community interaction involving Devcoin to cpol. I have amassed millions of DVC and had bought millions and millions all the way back when they used to be on altilly before they sold to the Swedes that ruined that exchange! Let me know if that helps. Was enough for me and I haven't spent one sat.

Dear Devcoin community,

This is an announcement I had in the oven for so long. Part of the reason is that things slowed down so much due to the pandemic, yet not the complete answer. Free Software projects move along their community and leadership, the last one being my call. If you are familiar with driving cars, you know that the break is used more often than the accelerator pedal. Devcoin is ethical by purpose, one that I truly and deeply believe, but nothing is perfect so leadership should make some decisions to move the project forward.

The decision I'm taking this time is to reduce the number of ongoing shares from 223 to 200, it increases the amount of Devcoins minted for every ongoing share every round by about 10%. YET, we still have our markets in comma, so we are basically incentivizing hodling and inactivity for too much time. Rather I prefer to incentivize more active participation from A-Team (Devcoin staff), since we have several areas that need help, other than just hodling for passive income. Isn't that ethical?

For the reasons above, I reduced ongoing shares for staff by 90%, it means that incentive for all roles is now one tenth (1/10) of a share starting on round 122.

The immediate effect is that Devcoin inflation is lower and miners are receiving a higher income, they should since network hashrate reduced by 99% this year (remember that we don't have any blockchain without miners).

I believe that was a game played out by the exodus and/or shutting down of Chinese Bitcoin miners. Last time I checked that's the issue effecting Bitcoin in Asia but not having much effect on price besides positive ones. 80% of Bitcoin miners were once in China and now that there's shutdown localbitcoin shows a far smaller amount carry on, but with all different software - a majority core but still (how would we know if any of the rogues are mining Devcoin and others merge mined altcoins with their Bitcoin?). Another thing about our "blocks" would be they show raw data for exact transactions within BTC blocks as I've previously pointed out, and all Devcoin transactions are only shown in our one operating explorer in a separate "transactions" raw data section. I realize the CSS isn't the problem, but the way merge mining won't be the plan forever. It makes sense to eventually stop distribution millions of DVC to the same people yet not do something to try and tie or write the value of all that POW and all those held coins that were produced with copies of BTC Coinbase transactions for each Devcoin "Block" - as you see such data when you go under the hood of the Block tab in our current explorer and select raw block data. There's your BTC Newly Generated Coins along with some data at the bottom that has a few strings, a chainID for merge mining, etc etc. Without 80% of Bitcoin miners in mainland China, a slowing down in the production and shipment of BITMAIN hardware, and (read this news story) ports so full that the coastal California water is filled with cargo ships waiting weeks to be unloaded.

The invisible hand wants this and it has even stalled our blocks. Mark has said having a blockchain that doesn't move doesn't mean its dead. We can still use record of it or mine a block with some special type of jumping point written into it that could helps us bridge tokens or work on transition trials to NEVM and accessing our first route to the wealth of DeFi and EVM chains as well as contributing our 10+ year secure blockchain to another sister project, surely returning value to our coins whether we wrap some tokens and bridge to NEVM, or whether those tokens even bridge to all other EVMs and then back even onto Syscoin Platform which is a UTXO model blockchain but it has software that allows on-chain issuance and movement/transaction of Syscoin Platform Tokens (Assets) and even NFTs. The testnet I've participated in extensively and this stuff works wonderfully. If we put enough work into relaying a price for Devcoin's present, future, and most definitely past - we should see a fair network with very fast processing speeds (Syscoin claims 4 million TPS on NEVM) acknowledge and identify things currently unreadable, non-standard, etc that also correctly account for value from Devcoin's past. Which there is, otherwise none of you would still be here. Logic wins that arguement everytime. We all know this coin needs some bridging, some oracles, some relays, some value lost to be rediscovered or regained, and most of all, run without manual .csv file configurations showing in my wallet as part of the devtome share I earn as "Mined" txn. It's a cyclical man written disbursement of coins for work. A payment maybe. But I know I'm not mining. That kind of thing if its in code could be screwing up the values of every L1 original UTXO chain. We know Devcoin is fixable, and needed. But yes whatever you want us to do - we're doing it. I haven't seen many people discussing things in the Discord or Keybase at the same time - but maybe the blocks are halting and the block subsidy should go down as well as change its distribution because Devcoin needs to evolve. Who knows how or what besides the leadership here.

We can do this - that I know.

I kindly ask everybody, specially in A-Team, to follow the example from Cpol, the guy doesn't earns a single ongoing share, yet he is accountable with his role within our DevTeam, he is always there whenever I need to test a new build, he does better reporting than many paid senior devs I know in my day job. Cpol does it all for a different model of incentive, get paid for actual achievements, when things are really done! No money upfront. Please don't take me wrong, I don't plan to change our current ongoing model, I only want to incentivize onboarding more people like Cpol and to awake the power from A-Team, together we could move Devcoin from under 1 sat to 10 sats in no time. Time will tell if I'm wrong and you'll then blame me for failure.

Final words here: No matter how low our chances are, success is always part of the possibilities!

Go go Devcoin!

- develCuy

P.S: "Si los perros ladran, es señal que avanzamos"

We know the math is fucked all over and noted in many different ways. Some people may see all those 0's and say hey, that's very cheap in unit of BTC. Another may know the value of those zeros as a set of integers expressed in hex, or even binary (0,00000001) or 0x00000001 or flipped endianness because they're beyond inclined in computer language and math (0.00000001 actually being 10000000.0 vv).

1 to 10 sats? some day the truth will shine, so why limit it. 10 sats - that's just not what this coin has put in - the cost of time has to be accounted for in the value but its not yet. The cost of carrying this chain whether mining or node operating has to be counted to every last millisecond and electrical efficiency doing it. We don't have all the values flowing through concretely. I wonder sometimes is that why the true reason this project has leaders is because they are the only ones who truly know. GitLab just went Public Traded in the US this Thursday 10/14. That should excite all who are aware GitLab has owned the Devcoin source code and thus "git" since 2015 when it bought Gitorious. It made those commits and code read-only shortly before stowing it away into its private company - GitLab. I've seen enough of that code to know it is as important to finishing Devcoin's past as sidhujag, belovachap, and others branches authored in our current GitHub repository "core" is to tying the present, past, and future into a fully functioning and time accurate software with an even more robust and strengthened network.

Only you guys know how we get there but Markm thinks were the UTXO merge mined ready candidate to do Counterparty txns on Devcoin on the cheap and every now and then write them into the BTC main chain (like rollups and EVM Eth L2 solutions), but as one big transaction of transactions settled in DVC on Devcoin's blocks. If mark does that expect Devcoin to bounce to 5-$10 which is still many more satoshi's but still nearly not truly expressing Devcoin's value. At it's age and having tested so much software with these different blockchains, or same chains but diff params, I know a good bet when I see it. Here's the clay cup time to grab it Indiana Cuy.

Besides my busy work I've been engaging and testing what you said we might do down the road with Syscoin and their community too. As i mention here, I think them being aware of us is good. They may need us. And also I am seeing things that would be amazing for Devcoin once tested for bugs and built for production by Syscoiners first.

I know I'm not able to code and compile things on Linux like cpol but I'm around, active, and always talking Devcoin with people open to hearing it (like SysCoin Devs, Execs, and Blockchain Foundry consultsants)... I even find guys you wanna track down to let them know you're interested in talking. But this project only will move as fast as its destiny. And I think you're doing great. One day we won't need to manually invoke periods of slowing down activity on purpose nor encouraging more activity. This has been a long experience for me. And i've been around only into my now 4th year. But I'm trying. Can't wait for my 4,500 DVC. I have more than enough imo - because I value it highly even if the software doesn't display the correct values worldwide. I know it will soon.

It'd be awesome also to know if you all use the original gitorious source code or your own fork on GitHub etc. I'd like a link if you can to the LOC where these "Shares" we're going to divy up to 1/10 per 1 share is because then I prob wouldn't be confused as I am. I know I get my staff share paid out of Devtome shares, which I was getting 1 of the 50 shares allocated to pay for Devtome contributions (but for Social Media and Community outreach). Does this proposal mean my pay reduces to 0.1/50 shares coming from Devtome? I'm totally fine with that. I hodl'd and I will be for a long time. But I feel fortunate to be creeping my way up to the top 60 soon. They may be worth nothing but status wise they reflect the project I work hard at most to help however possible because I believe in it the most.

Qtera

Activity: 161
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2021, 04:43:02 AM
Merited by develCuy (1)

Dear Devcoin community,

Jeez develCuy, i don't know what to say. Thank you for your confidence! I think it is not a selfless act at all, I hope it would. My way of see things is: if this project moves forward good enough, I would get more than I need to with my actual saved coins. But you are right, we need to move fast and now, because we have missed a lot of time already. We need those satoshis moving.

P.S.: Could I replace one of those seniors devs in your daily work? I'm kidding!

Earn Devcoins by Writing
Devcoin address: 122fZgNs8jL72jbUFstnpvG6EE8GFJA2Xr
Steemit Profile Account
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2021, 04:54:51 AM
Merited by hornetsnest (3)

WARNING: I am pretty sure the code only supports 1/5ths of a share, trying to make it do 1/10ths would probably require a rebuilding of the actual node core software as well as maybe some modifying of the scripts we use to build the distribution files.

So file custodians be aware the files I just prepared might not actually work, we might have to re-do the file-preparing using 1/5ths of a share as I am pretty darn sure that is the smallest granularity we coded in from the start.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2021, 05:20:30 AM

Jeez develCuy, i don't know what to say. Thank you for your confidence! I think it is not a selfless act at all, I hope it would. My way of see things is: if this project moves forward good enough, I would get more than I need to with my actual saved coins. But you are right, we need to move fast and now, because we have missed a lot of time already. We need those satoshis moving.

P.S.: Could I replace one of those seniors devs in your daily work? I'm kidding!

Hey Qtera help as much as you feel. Fernando is always letting me help when I ask. Glad you're back!

WARNING: I am pretty sure the code only supports 1/5ths of a share, trying to make it do 1/10ths would probably require a rebuilding of the actual node core software as well as maybe some modifying of the scripts we use to build the distribution files.

So file custodians be aware the files I just prepared might not actually work, we might have to re-do the file-preparing using 1/5ths of a share as I am pretty darn sure that is the smallest granularity we coded in from the start.

-MarkM-

ELI5 what would this do to the output data? (ie what a noob like me would see in his Devcoin-Qt or logs, or chainz block explorer?)

Qtera

Activity: 161
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2021, 05:41:14 AM

Hey Qtera help as much as you feel. Fernando is always letting me help when I ask. Glad you're back!

Oh, no Dan! You misunderstood me. I'm Cpol! Qtera is one of my many aliases! I haven't gone, just lurking around and waiting for my call! It's curious, because I've been worried the whole day thinking about devcoin and it was as if develCuy were calling me using telepathy!

Earn Devcoins by Writing
Devcoin address: 122fZgNs8jL72jbUFstnpvG6EE8GFJA2Xr
Steemit Profile Account
realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2021, 05:46:30 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2021, 06:08:14 AM by realdantreccia
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

Oh, no Dan! You misunderstood me. I'm Cpol! Qtera is one of my many aliases! I haven't gone, just lurking around and waiting for my call! It's curious, because I've been worried the whole day thinking about devcoin and it was as if develCuy were calling me using telepathy!

my apologies! Smiley

I just edited my post bc I noticed something I missed that I'm on board to do for "cpol" haha. You can read the EDIT right at the top as it is important to read first imo.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=233997.msg58184244#msg58184244

We would be prepared to pay you the lumpsum of!

develCuy

Activity: 470
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2021, 06:56:26 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2021, 10:59:17 PM by develCuy
Merited by realdantreccia (3)

-MarkM-

Thanks for the heads up Mark! This is how we are fixing the issue:

1. Increase shares from 200 to 400
2. Duplicate assigned shares to all receivers (i.e: 1/10ths to 1/5ths)
3. Redistribute remaining 1/5ths to ensure the new receiver file is paying 1/5ths (tricky part)

For #3 (and after several tests) I found additional 3/5ths of a share needed to be distributed somewhere, so I did as follows:

- Increase Satoshi0x's Marketing duty shares from 1/5th to 2/5ths (well done Dan!)
- Increase develCuy's Earning Factotum shares from 1/5th to 3/5ths (dude you're keeping me very busy!)

I'll give up (again) some fractions of shares in the future, whenever we need to onboard new people.

Changes are ready to deploy. Go go Devcoin!

- develCuy

Join Devcoin: Telegram, Reddit, Discord, Facebook, Keybase  | The Devcoin Project - from the many, one. From one, the source
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2021, 07:08:27 PM

-MarkM-

3. Redistribute remaining 1/5ths to ensure the new receiver file is paying 1/5ths (tricky part)

For #3 (and after several tests) I found additional 3/5ths of a share needed to be distributed somewhere, so I did as follows:

- Increase Satoshi0x's Marketing duty shares from 1/5th to 2/5ths (well done Dan!)
- Increase develCuy's Earning Factotum shares from 1/5th to 3/5ths (dude you're keeping me very busy!)

I'll gave up (again) some fractions of shares in the future, whenever we need to onboard new people.

- develCuy

So I have 5 millions dev coins on exchange, will I still get my share or does it have to be in a QT WALLET?  Thanks. 

Vlad

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2021, 11:44:08 PM

So I have 5 millions dev coins on exchange, will I still get my share or does it have to be in a QT WALLET?  Thanks. 

Vlad

It is not staking, your share goes to your designated address regardless of what you did with any previous coins you received.

However, many exchanges do not look for minted coins coming into deposit-addresses, they warn not to "mine" to a deposit address, so hopefully whatever address you specified as destination for your shares is not some exchange's deposit-address?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
ctya

Activity: 297
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 12:55:52 AM

-MarkM-

I'll give up (again) some fractions of shares in the future, whenever we need to onboard new people.

- develCuy

Um.

New wallet downloads require manual peer node entries or the wallet will not sync.
It is still an old wallet with known vulnerabilities.

Block rewards are down to 2,500 which made the miners give up.  It is supposed to be 50k DVC reward per block, but now it is only 2.5k.
We had some days where transactions didn't go through after waiting for hours.  Nobody really cared though because there are so few transactions.
See for yourself ... this blockchain is not very secure and the rewards are a fraction of what they are supposed to be
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dvc/#

So I am asking: why is anybody taking shares when the coin is fundamentally broken?

I remember back when you received shares for getting things done. 

You should send all of the ongoing shares to a burn address and give out bounties from your own fat wallets to get this project back on track.

As it sits now, someone with a little hash power can set up their own local DNS entries for the receiver hostnames and bypass your ongoing shares forever.

~ctya

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2021, 04:50:08 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2021, 05:01:35 AM by realdantreccia

-MarkM-

- develCuy

Um.

New wallet downloads require manual peer node entries or the wallet will not sync.
It is still an old wallet with known vulnerabilities.

Block rewards are down to 2,500 which made the miners give up.  It is supposed to be 50k DVC reward per block, but now it is only 2.5k.
We had some days where transactions didn't go through after waiting for hours.  Nobody really cared though because there are so few transactions.
See for yourself ... this blockchain is not very secure and the rewards are a fraction of what they are supposed to be
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dvc/#

So I am asking: why is anybody taking shares when the coin is fundamentally broken?

I remember back when you received shares for getting things done.  

You should send all of the ongoing shares to a burn address and give out bounties from your own fat wallets to get this project back on track.

As it sits now, someone with a little hash power can set up their own local DNS entries for the receiver hostnames and bypass your ongoing shares forever.

~ctya

Looks like the code just needs to adjust what the expected share amount given to the beneficiary should be. I just turned on my node and its 30 hours behind because this is what happened with the subsidy going down to 2,500:

Code:
received block 367d787286695beb08828f6849ef50abb7a8079e45e4538feb65910f266179cb
connection timeout
trying connection 146.52.211.139:52333 lastseen=52278.9hrs
ERROR: ConnectBlock() : Share to beneficiary is insufficient
ERROR: SetBestBlock() : ConnectBlock 367d787286695beb08828f6849ef50abb7a8079e45e4538feb65910f266179cb failed
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : AddToBlockIndex failed
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED
received block da21e468d0cdeed0141ea397eb0f919e37a4b1bd49a510998dcdf0b2eb26afd0
ERROR: SetBestBlock() : ConnectBlock 367d787286695beb08828f6849ef50abb7a8079e45e4538feb65910f266179cb failed
received block bef0f3e5dcc92e31bcf1ce4a364dad14fa7582470e846b579968c1ffa506085e
received block 56341a94f8f09385f6767d2eb898cd8c3d382e970ad06af19cc5604f4325d897
received block 8575c0c5103874604a0d56a38a9db403a1aaa533fcc82ef24d7079093507d6b6
received block d2567b0720e46283df537ba958cb57df7de6464b35753631c44639b20af73f99
received block 900c8410d625c77960e2eb7fa06192fd0e03a20b69fc56074f06f7b93716ba98

And that just keeps spitting out in the debug.log

Maybe we're meant to be deflationary and people will notice us again. Let's go 3-Dimensional on this bish, I think 10+ years in public we have enough security locked in here do we not? How would someone rewrite our entire chain... =P

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2021, 04:56:41 AM

I think it is when the distribution files cannot be found or not enough of them agree that shares don't get given out and miners only get 2500 instead of 5000.

I do not know what happened to make the distribution files not be found or disagree though.

How far back was it happening? Or did it maybe just start when the distribution files started trying to give out 1/10ths of a share?

-MarkM-

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2021, 05:02:21 AM

I think it is when the distribution files cannot be found or not enough of them agree that shares don't get given out and miners only get 2500 instead of 5000.

I do not know what happened to make the distribution files not be found or disagree though.

How far back was it happening? Or did it maybe just start when the distribution files started trying to give out 1/10ths of a share?

-MarkM-

I think its been happening since block 488000.

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2021, 06:00:26 AM

Maybe the distribution of the receiver files was a few days late, so nodes could not find the latest ones?

-MarkM-

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2021, 07:39:06 AM

Maybe the distribution of the receiver files was a few days late, so nodes could not find the latest ones?

-MarkM-

That what I figured.  I thought since the receive isn't showing up but the mining rewards are that possibly we were missing out receivers csv... What can we do to fix that so we sync? Also, I like the ides of deflation, but we need to put something like Counterparty and the branch @sidhujag left for us or at least wrap our value to the SysCoin Core #NEVM bridge fromSHA-256 merge mined L1 to EVM tokens that will increase our coins value. I could've sworn our longevity, our average hashrate for the # of blocks we have secured etc, would matter for some intrinsic value. It can't all be about cash i nor spot exchange prices...

Pages: « 1 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 [435] 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 »
  Print  

Jump to: