Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:01:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 [413] 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DVC]DevCoin - Official Thread - Moderated  (Read 1058398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
weisoq

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 02:27:44 PM

Had a PM basically blaming me for this and asking me to step down my role as custodian so I may be kicked from the community... been a fun and enjoyable 8 years and sorry to see it end like this for a file that took me just over a week to upload. If it that crucial then need MORE custodians to help not less. some very backwards thinking going on and I can suddenly see why ctya was having issues. I will stop everything immediately if I do leave as there is no point when the fun has stopped.

Fuzzybear
That's ludicrous but sums up 'community' progress.
Cheers for the efforts Fuzzy, and for sticking with it way longer than I had patience for.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2020, 06:43:57 PM

You have my permission as Caesar by Latin rite to make DeVCoin go to the moon.

From the many one, from one, the source
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 06:47:39 PM
Merited by realdantreccia (5)

You have my permission as Caesar by Latin rite to make DeVCoin go to the moon.

Ave Dan!
Ex luna scientia.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 09:47:49 PM

Had a PM basically blaming me for this and asking me to step down my role as custodian so I may be kicked from the community... been a fun and enjoyable 8 years and sorry to see it end like this for a file that took me just over a week to upload. If it that crucial then need MORE custodians to help not less. some very backwards thinking going on and I can suddenly see why ctya was having issues. I will stop everything immediately if I do leave as there is no point when the fun has stopped.

Fuzzybear
That's ludicrous but sums up 'community' progress.
Cheers for the efforts Fuzzy, and for sticking with it way longer than I had patience for.

Yeah, I'll be honest, with everything I had going on during the reviving process I just couldn't balance it. My life was going up and down ridiculously like a roller coaster and I wasn't able to properly commit to what needed to be done as part of the administration team. I partially hold myself responsible for not being there when everything was being organized because I could have possibly made a difference. That said, I am following the current progress and am hopeful to see what we spent so much time and effort on come back to life in a new and improved way.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
novacadian

Activity: 232
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2020, 12:36:57 AM

I am following the current progress and am hopeful to see what we spent so much time and effort on come back to life in a new and improved way.

Not sure if you have heard that Justin Sun of TRON fame has purchased Steemit Inc., their web portal and stake (21%-ish). This could make things interesting with #DevSTEEM.

Here's a link to his introduction posting:

https://steemit.com/steem/@justinsunsteemit/excited-about-tron-and-steem-steemit-collaboration

Glad things have settled down for you, ranlo.

- Nova

DVC Address : 1EfsiVUECqmR5Qx7C4PkmwadDXYuSGzssL
weisoq

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 05:40:13 PM

Yeah, I'll be honest, with everything I had going on during the reviving process I just couldn't balance it. My life was going up and down ridiculously like a roller coaster and I wasn't able to properly commit to what needed to be done as part of the administration team. I partially hold myself responsible for not being there when everything was being organized because I could have possibly made a difference. That said, I am following the current progress and am hopeful to see what we spent so much time and effort on come back to life in a new and improved way.
That wasn't directed at you, and you shouldn't hold yourself responsible at all.
Sorry to hear things have been tough. Take care
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 11:23:58 PM

I am following the current progress and am hopeful to see what we spent so much time and effort on come back to life in a new and improved way.

Not sure if you have heard that Justin Sun of TRON fame has purchased Steemit Inc., their web portal and stake (21%-ish). This could make things interesting with #DevSTEEM.

Here's a link to his introduction posting:

https://steemit.com/steem/@justinsunsteemit/excited-about-tron-and-steem-steemit-collaboration

Glad things have settled down for you, ranlo.

- Nova

Thanks!

That wasn't directed at you, and you shouldn't hold yourself responsible at all.
Sorry to hear things have been tough. Take care

Maybe not directly but had I been around more I probably could have helped get things back on track. And thanks!

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
unicode.03C0

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 01:53:42 PM

Maybe not directly but had I been around more I probably could have helped get things back on track. And thanks!

Ok! nice!
You are here now
tell us your plans to help get us back on track
develCuy

Activity: 470
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2020, 03:01:57 PM

Hey everybody!

Round 103 is finally here as of block 412000. It was a smooth round in regards to operations. All active file custodians synced on timely manner. Kudos for that!

Now lets do some numbers to demonstrate my point of view in regards to inflation, or effective inflation if you prefer. Devcoin core is setup to ~10% yearly inflation since inception. But things aren't that simple anymore. Since the Devcoin Foundation controls 90% of the newly generated coins and we have most of them sent to cold wallets, inflation has drastically reduced to %0.5. I hope that this motivates HODLers to start spending their Devcoins, since they control huge reserves. In the other hand, the Devcoin Foundation should keep its funds frozen as much as possible. So we need to keep our very low profile budget to keep operations working at minimum cost.

Ideas?

Go go Devcoin!

- develCuy

Join Devcoin: Telegram, Reddit, Discord, Facebook, Keybase  | The Devcoin Project - from the many, one. From one, the source
unicode.03C0

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 03:15:39 PM

Hey everybody!

Round 103 is finally here as of block 412000. It was a smooth round in regards to operations. All active file custodians synced on timely manner. Kudos for that!

Now lets do some numbers to demonstrate my point of view in regards to inflation, or effective inflation if you prefer. Devcoin core is setup to ~10% yearly inflation since inception. But things aren't that simple anymore. Since the Devcoin Foundation controls 90% of the newly generated coins and we have most of them sent to cold wallets, inflation has drastically reduced to %0.5. I hope that this motivates HODLers to start spending their Devcoins, since they control huge reserves. In the other hand, the Devcoin Foundation should keep its funds frozen as much as possible. So we need to keep our very low profile budget to keep operations working at minimum cost.

Ideas?

Go go Devcoin!

- develCuy

Srsly wtf are you high
We cannot spend DeVCoin anywhere and no more exchanges left.  Coin is left to ruins.
Ideas?
Fix wallet.
Get exchanges.
Help get more miners.
Stop strangling DeVCoin with joke stockpile so market can work again.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 07:04:12 PM

Hey everybody!

Ideas?

Go go Devcoin!

- develCuy

Low inflation is a great solution for the problem that was ongoing, in that it helps turn DVC into a currency instead of a HODL coin. That said, it needs to have uses as well: exchanges, stores or services, etc. Has there been any headway in any of these yet? In the past we were just on some bad exchanges (like Vircurex or whatever it's called), which had little to no volume. Also, if I can get a heads-up when it's time each round, I'd love to reclaim my position as file custodian.

realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2020, 10:19:40 PM

Hey everybody!

Ideas?

Go go Devcoin!

- develCuy

Low inflation is a great solution for the problem that was ongoing, in that it helps turn DVC into a currency instead of a HODL coin. That said, it needs to have uses as well: exchanges, stores or services, etc. Has there been any headway in any of these yet? In the past we were just on some bad exchanges (like Vircurex or whatever it's called), which had little to no volume. Also, if I can get a heads-up when it's time each round, I'd love to reclaim my position as file custodian.

We need to have a true Block 0 that ties us to forms of currency known to the masses and not just the creators of DevCoin.

As far as I know the only proof of DVC Block 0 is in wiki's and log files from the software. Not on any explorers.

From the many one, from one, the source
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 10:30:24 PM

Hey everybody!

Ideas?

Go go Devcoin!

- develCuy

We need to have a true Block 0 that ties us to forms of currency known to the masses and not just the creators of DevCoin.

As far as I know the only proof of DVC Block 0 is in wiki's and log files from the software. Not on any explorers.

When you say "Block 0" are you talking about the genesis block? Every cryptocurrency has one -- even premined ones. So I'm not sure what you're getting at with this.

FuzzyBear
Legendary

Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2020, 02:33:32 PM

Hey everybody!

Ideas?

Go go Devcoin!

- develCuy

Srsly wtf are you high
We cannot spend DeVCoin anywhere and no more exchanges left.  Coin is left to ruins.
Ideas?
Fix wallet.
Get exchanges.
Help get more miners.
Stop strangling DeVCoin with joke stockpile so market can work again.

Gotta say I agree with unicode.03C0 here. SOOOOOOOOOO many things to fix and sort out first. 
What pools mine DVC?
Anyone here actually mining dvc in merge mining? if so how and where?? any guide, I had a request for such a guide or help but there is no current relevant information out there.
What exploits and bugs that have been fixed in btc codebase that exist in dvc that have not been fixed?
New file custodians have been obtained to prevent issues that arose by 2 people not uploading a file in time and what else has been put in place to mitigate this issue so it doesnt happen again?
What are the current bounty programs that are open and available and how are those going?
What is going on with devtome? has there been an admin audit for the roles that admins are being paid for and a public announcement of this?
Do the current bounty offers promote the current needs for dvc?
Why did Altilly exchange delist dvc? anyone reach out to them? Surely this would indicate the serious underlying issues with the coin as seen by an exchange....
Is it the volume is too low and needs more trading? Is it that there is no official developer leading the codebase? is it that dvc has vulnerabilities that need to be fixed in the client? 
What is going on with the telegram dvc channel? and other social media outlets? twitter account? when was last time any post made of actual use? discord channel?
What incentives have been made to encourage anyone with dvc to spend it? but take a step back...
Where can I spend my dvc?
Where can I sell my dvc?
Are there ANY open orders to buy dvc?

NOTE: Vircurex  was hacked back in the day. nothing wrong with the volume of trades, back in the day there were buy orders on there up to 100sat and lots of depth in the market.  Nowadays no one is buying dvc with any serious volume or has any btc to put up as a buy orders, be realistic with your expectations for those that have holdings.

If you really want people to sell their dvc then put up your own money / btc for it on the exchanges? If it too risky for u to invest your money then why would anyone else? If you dont have any money to put up then sounds like u are wanting this to be your get rich quick scheme now that 90% of new generated coins are going to foundation u control or at least have access to and just waiting for price to go anywhere as hard to go lower than 0 sat. 

Also are you saying that by diverting 90% of the newly generated funds into the Devcoin Foundation you have reduced the inflation rate for the coin.... there is a big difference between Cold wallets and Burn addresses. IF you have sent the new generated coins to burn addresses then yes you have decreased the inflation for the coin as those coins are NEVER coming back. If you have just sent them to cold storage then the coins still exist and can be accessed, sold and used etc thus they are very much part of the inflation rate calculation??

Fuzzybear

***** Earn DEV at http://devtome.com *****
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 06:31:00 AM

I too am interested in where and how DeVCoin is being mined. If the blockchain is moving, despite its massively high difficulty, obviously there is a LOT of hashing power pointed at it, so much that it is hard to believe it is not being done by means of merged mining.

Remember that DeVCoin is just one of a whole family of merged-mined coins. It can be merged alongside IXCoin, I0Coin, GRouPcoin, CoiLedCoin and even GeistGeld, all of whose blockchains are also still moving and some of whom are still on exchanges of the "normal" type that people expect. IXCoin and I0Coin for example are both on FreiExchange and IXCoin is also still on Yobit.

There are also a bunch of "Galactic Currencies" that once upon a time used to be blockchains of their own, but which migrated to the Open Transactions platform long long ago leaving GRouPcoin to continue as its own blockchain using merged mining in order to demonstrate to them whether or not it would in fact be practical to secure a blockchain using merged mining. The thinking was that if GRouPcoin showed merged mining to be practical and effective those other currencies could think about migrate back to blockchains of their own, merged mined, if GRouPcoin's life as a merged mined coin seemed so successful that they had reason to think they too could survive that way despite the fact that, unlike GRouPcoin, they did not have a continuing minting of new coins to pay out to miners.

Currently it is still not looking good for GRouPcoin, nor indeed for CoiLedCoin; they are struggling along with difficulties far too high for the amount of hash-power they are receiving; so currently it continues to look like the other "Galactic Currencies" were wise to move away from trying to run on blockchains of their own.

However Open Transactions also did not pan out as hoped, in particular its developers kept refusing to finalise their data format and also would not commit to providing automation for migrating to any new formats they decided to switch to, so now those currencies have migrated to the HORIZON platform and also can be traded using tokens on the STELLAR platform.

Because of the general lack of liquidity so many coins suffer, and the horrible treatment they have received at the hands of various "normal" familiar types of "exchanges", we also came up with the "Treasuries" system to allow us to calculate "relative values" of the coins and Corps (shares). Admittedly those calculated values have been difficult to translate into price-on-exchanges on the "normal" familiar exchanges, but still they can be useful. They at least allow various games to conveniently translate between the various currencies, which is necessary because a fair bit of economic activity does continue to take place within the "Galactic Milieu.

Currently we seem to be left with just three routes out to fiat from the entire panoply of coins and assets: IXCoin, which can be sold at FreiExchange and at Yobit; I0Coin, which can be sold at FreiExchange, and Stellar Lumens, which can be sold at many many places.

A whole lot of the coins should have prices against Stellar Lumens on the Stellar platform, but I expect you will find that most or even all of themsell for far less than our calculated values. So maybe it would be helpful to try to put together some kind of averaged ratio giving us an idea at what fraction of their computed values our coins tend to be  going for there are on Yobit and FreiExchange, and maybe even some attempt could be made to figure out from time to time which route out is offering the best prices from time to time.

There are too many coins involved for me alone to keep up with, my Stellar clients do not even give me any easy way to tell whether someone has bought some of some coin or other thus yielding Stellar Lumens which I can use to build up that coin's Lumen buy-side.

I have been monitoring IXCoin and I0Coin on FreiExchange and Yobit, but so far am a long way from building up their prices there anywhere close to the computed values. In the past however I have found it possible over time to build them up to a dollar or so each. If anyone else had been helping me do that back when my email account got hacked they would maybe still have that kind of value, but no, not a soul was helping so when the hacker dumped all my coins they didn't get dumped on a friend doing the same strategy I was doing, instead they went for almost nothing to who-ever had a few random buy offers down at insanely low prices. We would have been spared that if even just one other person had been bolstering the buy-sides as I was. Having only one person, vulnerable to just one email account hack, doing it was a terrible mistake we should not repeat. We NEED more people keeping up the buy-sides the way I was, so that next time one such person gets hacked it does not destroy the value of all the coins.

As to DeVCoin in particular, in my mind one of the big problems we had with it is not enough DeVCoins were spent into the Galactic Milieu to allow the players to effectively use DeVCoins themselves to pay their DeVCoin-denominated debts. This was actually a large part of why the whole "Treasuries" system was created, since it became necessary for the players to pay those debts using other currencies instead of by buying DeVCoins with their other currencies so as to pay the debts using actual DeVCoins.

Nowadays for example shipments of DEUterium being delivered to General Mining Corp and General Retirement Fund depots have been tending to amount to 25 million to a few hundred million DeVCoins worth of DEUterium at a time. Lately I have noticed that General Mining Corp has been using Canadian Digital Notes (CDN) to pay for such shipments. In the case of deliveries from Corps whose debts is with General Financial Corp and thus denominated in DeVCoins, this has resulted in an accumulation of Canadian Digital Notes in General Financial Corp's "slush fund". This is not ideal for DeVCoin.

Ideally, there would at all times be hundreds of millions of DeVCoins for sale for CDN, and also for GMC and GRF and other commonly used (in the Milieu) currencies, so that General Financial Corp could reasonably as that the debts be paid in actual DeVCoins instead of in "equivalent value" (according to the computed relative values based on the "Treasuries") of CDN, GMC, GRF, UNS, UKB or whatever else the buyer of the DEUterium happens to have conveniently on hand.

Further, this would need to be sustainable. That is, those DeVCoins would need to cycle back around into buying up those other currencies. General Financial Corp can handle that IF it actually starts to accumulate actual DeVCoins into its "slush fund". The problem thus amounts to the fact that far too little of the DeVCoins ever minted ever got allocated into the Galactic Milieu. The total number in circulation within the Milieu is far too small to have been of practical use.

The theory had been that since so many Corps within the Milieu would be needing DeVCoins so as to pay their DeVCoin-denominated debt that there would constantly be a lot of liquidity, with DeVCoins being bought with a whole bunch of other currencies though probably mostly GMC and GRF since it was General Mining Corp and General Retirement Fund that were buying the DEUterium thus presumably would have been expected to often be using their own currencies (GMC and GRF respectively) to do much of the buying.

As it is though, there is so little DeVCoin available to be bought using pretty much any currency, especially those most commonly used within the Milieu, that it simply is not practical to really use DeVCoins at all other than as a "unit of account" for debts that are in practice being paid using other currencies entirely.

A possible side-effect of this seems to have been the lack of issuance of DeVCoin bounties for software modifications useful to the Milieu, the cause-and-effect presumably being that since by withholding DeVCoins from the Milieu the Milieu never really managed to become the great economic engine for DeVCoin it was intended to be, thus never became important enough to the DeVCoin project to seem worth developing using bounties.

I have to agree with a point made by someone earlier, that simply piling up DeVCoins in a "DeVCoin Foundation" kind of entity does not really inspire a lot of confidence that those coins will not hit the markets and drive down the price.

Part of the idea behind the Milieu was precisely to tie up coins so they would not hit the markets, expecially DeVCoin since it was one of the highest-inflation coins; but they were to be tied up into ever more and more and more entities, maybe even buried many layers deep under each-other so it would become ever more unlikely that the coins all the various entities had in their treasuries would ever hit the markets.

For example one idea that has been in the cards for many years is the building of value of virtual real-estate by tying up coins into the real-estate. This would work really nicely if we also had some kind of taxes or suchlike on the real-estate because with some kind of tax we could go beyond simply taking all the money paid for the real-estate and distributing it to non-player-characters standing by to buy back that real-estate; we could constantly increase, using the taxes, the amount of money those non-player-characters have sitting there waiting to buy back the real-estate, thus increasing the value of the real-estate.

Back when we started there were no "smart contract" platforms. Nowadays they are proliferating. Thus nowadays it would also be possible to do things like sink coins into entire planets, bound up with smart-contracts, so that the only way to bring them back into circulation would be to destroy the planet, possibly using a ratio like the 20% we see in CoffeeMUD where when you scrap a thing made from a material you only get back 20% of the material that went into it.

So we could have a doomsday option whereby a death-star or somesuch (probably itself not cheap) could scrap a planet yielding 20% of its backing coins as immiediate salvage and the remaining 80% diffusing into harder and harder to reclaim portions, ultimately maybe to include cosmic dust and gamma rays and other photos and particles and so on that eventually could coalesce into new stars that could form new planets. We could tie up coins for literally centuries or millennia and overall it would be much more interesting that "burning" them.

The large scale view really of thev approach I have been taking is not to accumulate coins in order to dump them, but to accumulate them in order that they can be buried for the foreseeable future, driving up the value of those that remain in circulation.

The whole way I issued tokens onto the Open Transactions platform was part of that: the idea was that once I issued X number of tokens representing, say, DeVCoins, the DeVCoins represented by those tokens could be buried "forever", or at least until my heirs and assigns, or great-great-great-grandchildren or whatever, eventually devided there is no longer any point in trading DeVCoins unsing tokens so the whole operation should be shut down, so they would dig up the coins and use them to honour the tokens.

But as I said, ideally the coins would never need to be dug up. I issued tokens for only half my coins precisely so that I would be able to buy back all the tokens without having to dig up the "buried" coins they represent.

The idea is to make money on the day to day buying and selling, not on the hoard.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 06:59:45 PM

//Lots of stuff

I get the overall picture here (though I will say a lot of this goes above my comprehension right now), and I have to say that I like the theory behind it. I'm really all for anything that helps give DVC value because that also ends up getting it onto more exchanges and accepted by more merchants, all of which are positive for DVC's growth. It's one of the oldest coins -- it shouldn't be too hard to get it accepted places if it can get revived value-wise.

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2020, 05:44:44 AM

Well then lets get building its buy-sides on the HORIZON and STELLAR platforms.

I discovered that some of the downloads I have available in my LFM.knotwork.com site are also directly accessible in http://makemoney.knotwork.com/downloads/crypto/

In particular, http://makemoney.knotwork.com/downloads/crypto/hz-v5.4.zip is the last distributed version of HORIZON.

You will need to tell it some still-active nodes in its config file as default nodes or well-knowon nodes for it to be able to find connections.

So tell it LFM.knotwork.com and UFBSH.no-ip.org and hopefully from there it can find more.

However it also requires two more nodes to check its downloaded blocks against, and there are no longer two more more nodes. Heck I might be losing internet entirely soon if I don't manage to sell some kind of coins real soon now for something I can turn into fiat to pay internet and electricity bills with.

So you will have to run at least two nodes so each has not only one to download from but also two more to check the download against; or at least two of you will both have to run one; or you will have to mess wih the config file to over-ride the requirement of having nodes to check against which is what I have been forced to do to keep the thing running at all.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
ViqRa

Activity: 52
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 05:03:01 PM
Last edit: February 29, 2020, 05:23:37 PM by ViqRa

Well then lets get building its buy-sides on the HORIZON and STELLAR platforms.

I discovered that some of the downloads I have available in my LFM.knotwork.com site are also directly accessible in http://makemoney.knotwork.com/downloads/crypto/

In particular, http://makemoney.knotwork.com/downloads/crypto/hz-v5.4.zip is the last distributed version of HORIZON.

You will need to tell it some still-active nodes in its config file as default nodes or well-knowon nodes for it to be able to find connections.

So tell it LFM.knotwork.com and UFBSH.no-ip.org and hopefully from there it can find more.

However it also requires two more nodes to check its downloaded blocks against, and there are no longer two more more nodes. Heck I might be losing internet entirely soon if I don't manage to sell some kind of coins real soon now for something I can turn into fiat to pay internet and electricity bills with.

So you will have to run at least two nodes so each has not only one to download from but also two more to check the download against; or at least two of you will both have to run one; or you will have to mess wih the config file to over-ride the requirement of having nodes to check against which is what I have been forced to do to keep the thing running at all.

-MarkM-

2xEdit; What coins are you willing to sell Mark? We could figure something out and I would send first. Orrr, we can skip all that and just send me a BTC address. It's the least I can do Smiley

Can't PM you cuz I'm a NewB, haha. This forum knows me well.
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2020, 09:54:00 AM

I should have almost everything for sale by now, on HORIZON and STELLAR platforms, plus I continue to offer IXC and I0C for sale on exchanges, and even SCI-FI Coin (Referred to as USF, United Scifi Coin, on HORIZON and STELLAR platforms), Gold Pressed Latinum, Qubits nd Klingon Empire Darseks on LiveCoin exchange.

I can sell 100k coins at a time of some coins such as I0Coin, GeistGeld, probably even FairBriX and TeneBriX for anyone looking to establish a decent initial holding in such things.

10k at a time for several others.

Plus of course I am interested in getting more people equipped with HZ so they can play on the HORIZON platform where all trading pairs are vs HZ.

-MarkM-

ludwig_beethoven

Activity: 14
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 12:25:39 AM

Watching the Justin Sun/Steemit saga in the past few days has made me wonder if its really the value of devcoins that Justin Sun is trying to badger into to be able to acquire Devcoins.
Pages: « 1 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 [413] 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 »
  Print  

Jump to: