Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:58:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GUIDE][AMD][NVIDIA][CPU][ETN]How to Mine ⚡️Electroneum + Miners Downloads 💲⛏  (Read 147946 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mattthev (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 07:59:02 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 07:28:31 AM by Mattthev
Merited by Steffoboy (5), Wusolini (3), ABCbits (2), TheBeardedBaby (1), vlad230 (1), balron (1), billhinge (1)

If this helped you, don't forget to hit +Merit. Thanks

ASICs Mining!

If you want to mine XMR or SUMO also, you must update miners before April 6 due to Monero PoW change.

Miners with Monero V7 POW changes FIX:
XMRig AMD/CPU/NVIDIA 2.5 and newer, SRBMiner

SRBMiner
SRBMiner 1.3
Includes Monero Cryptonight V7, SUMO CN-Heavy, IPBC upcoming algo and AEON V7 POW changes FIX!!

XMRig AMD
XMRig AMD 2.6.1 - Official Github, default 5% fee can be lowered to 1%
XMRig AMD 2.6.2 - IPBC support! - Indeed Miners version default 1% fee, can be lowered to 0.7%
Includes Monero V7 POW, SUMO CN-Heavy changes FIX!!

XMRig Nvidia
XMRig NVIDIA 2.6.1 - Official Github, default 5% fee can be lowered to 1%
XMRig NVIDIA 2.6.2 - IPBC support! - Indeed Miners version default 1% fee, can be lowered to 0.5%
Includes Monero V7, SUMO CN-Heavy POW changes FIX!!

XMRig CPU
XMRig 2.6.1
Includes Monero V7, SUMO CN-Heavy POW changes FIX!!

Claymore
Claymore 11.3
Includes Monero V7 POW changes FIX!!
XMR-STAK - Including Sumokoin Cryptonight-heavy POW algo
XMR-STAK 2.4.3 Github - Official, includes POW changes, 2% dev fee
XMR-STAK 2.4.6 includes POW changes - Github - supports Haven, IPBC, Graft - Indeed Miners, lowered dev fee to 1% instead of 2%, unofficial release
XMR-STAK 2.4.6 includes POW changes - Mega - supports Haven, IPBC, Graft - Indeed Miners, lowered dev fee to 1% instead of 2%, unofficial release
Includes Monero Cryptonight V7, SUMO CN-Heavy and AEON V7 POW changes FIX!!

Note: Might not be completly rewritten for Electroneum, I will correct mistakes.

I've wanted to add this to my Monero guide, but it's already merged with Sumo and it would be very confusing...

Here are the best Cryptonote miners with pros, cons, instructions and download links.
Tutorial how to setup best miners.

Why Electroneum?
https://electroneum.com/

Buy Mining Bios With Performance Timings

You can now buy bios prepared for mining. It's undervolted and uses performance timings! Prices are as low as $5. You can pay only with crypto, native cryptos are BTC, LTC and DOGE, others are supported through Shapeshift integration.

I will add more bios hopefully soon! I recommend to pay with LTC because BTC fee cost more than those bios Cheesy You can use Shapeshift for both, just pick LTC or BTC and in next step you will use Shapeshift.
If any problem contact me via e-mail monerobiosedit@gmail.com

https://mining-bios.eu/

Discount coupon
indeedminers10 - 10% discount on bios orders of total 15 USD and more.

Content
  • How to mine
  • Wallets
  • Benchmarks

CAT OFFER - 5% DISCOUNT
Contact me or directly Sampey with my nickname (Mattthev) and you will get 5% discount on your copy.

C.A.T. is an "automatic-trader" written in Java Code (Desktop Application) using Exchanges API
You only need to choose markets, set the first orders and parameters (not mandatory) and then let C.A.T. algorithm trade for you.
C.A.T. works on Linux/Windows/Mac with Java 8

More info:
🌟【BOT】C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 5.1 🌟

For performance timings, bios mod and support contact me by e-mail monerobiosedit@gmail.com

Guide: How To Mod Polaris Bios RX 460/560/470/570/480/580 for Mining ⛏ 💰
Guide: How to Mine AEON Cryptonote-light + Miners Downloads ⛏
Guide: How to Mine Monero / Sumokoin + Miners Downloads ⛏

How to Mine

Pools
Recommended

http://etn.fairhash.org
http://electroneum.ovh
http://electroneum.vip/

If you want list your pool here contact me for details.

Official
http://eupool.electroneum.com
http://uspool.electroneum.com
http://asiapool.electroneum.com

Gugs list of pools https://steemit.com/crypto/@gugs/list-of-electroneum-pools
List of known pools with stats: http://www.etnheartbeat.com/

If you will mine with GPU use ports 5555 or 7777. For CPU 3333

Electroneum is best to mine with XMR-STAK 2.x (most newbie friendly) or older versions for AMD, NVIDIA or CPU

Claymore have some problems with addresses sometimes, SGminer should work good, but for new miners not the best option. XMRig haven't tested, it should work.

Exchanges
You can use my referral link as a thanks for this guide Smiley
Currently only Cryptopia - ETN is here!

HitBTC - ETN will be listed soon!!, lot of new coins start here
Next.exchange - Decentralized exchange, ETN will be listed here soon!!
Kucoin - ETN will be listed next week! It's official now!

Altcoin.io - Not working yet, ETN should be here, this is decentralized exchange

Not listing ETN yet.
Binance - one of the best exchange now, everyday open for registrations for few minutes
Livecoin - Accept registrations
Kucoin - still accept registrations!

Upcoin - New exchange starting in March, sing up bonus $500 for trading fees is paused now

Mobile

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.electroneum.mobile

You can use my referral code as a thanks for this guide Smiley You will have a chance to win free ETN if you scan the code!
New referral program you will have 1% more of your earned ETN if you scan or input my code!
Download and login to the app. Go to More -> Earn Free Coins and Scan this QR code or you can just put the code 36AA87

All in One - AMD, NVIDIA, CPU

XMR-STAK 2.4
Unified All-in-one Monero, Aeon, Sumokoin, Electroneum and other Cryptonote miner

+ Good hashrate
+ Easy to use
+ Statistics
+ Web stats
+ Based on Wolf miner
+ Low wattage
+ Still in development
+ Support AMD, NVIDIA, CPU
+ GPU + CPU mining at once
+ Support for more pools connection

- 2% fee
- Hashrate is not highest

Instructions

Insert pool address, wallet and password, nicehash support, tls, and pool weight.
If you run XMR-STAK.exe without config.txt it will guide you to make one in the CLI.

Electroneum
Code:
"pool_list" :
[
{"pool_address" : "etn.easyhash.io:3631", "wallet_address" : "etnkL1PQuskEy5qkEuGVYw36pCSCiBm6x5ccLLiEpFsgeMrfsWmipqniALBHnSGJHGdAhXKpfimkXJr5nxQGuSLm81P6t4XxfE", "pool_password" : "x", "use_nicehash" : true, "use_tls" : false, "tls_fingerprint" : "", "pool_weight" : 10 },
{"pool_address" : "etn.easyhash.io:3632", "wallet_address" : "etnkL1PQuskEy5qkEuGVYw36pCSCiBm6x5ccLLiEpFsgeMrfsWmipqniALBHnSGJHGdAhXKpfimkXJr5nxQGuSLm81P6t4XxfE", "pool_password" : "x", "use_nicehash" : false, "use_tls" : false, "tls_fingerprint" : "", "pool_weight" : 5 },
],

Currency must be monero! Electroneum is Monero fork.
Code:
"currency" : "monero",

Run it, it will auto generate your configs for GPUs and CPU. For AMD you need to insert this line to amd.txt:

Then you can tweak each CPU.txt, NVIDIA.txt or AMD.txt for best hashrate, refer here in categories.
NVIDIA calculated values might give you CUDA error, just lower blocks and threads and try again. It's memory allocation problem usually.

Commands
Make bat file with xmr-stak [OPTION].
Code:
Usage: xmr-stak [OPTION]...

-c, --config FILE     common miner configuration file
  -h, --help            show this help
  --noCPU               disable the CPU miner backend
  --cpu FILE            CPU backend miner config file
  --noAMD               disable the AMD miner backend
  --amd FILE            AMD backend miner config file

The Following options temporary overwrites the config file settings:
  -o, --url URL         pool url and port, e.g. pool.usxmrpool.com:3333
  -u, --user USERNAME   pool user name or wallet address
  -p, --pass PASSWD     pool password, in the most cases x or empty ""

5 cards, 2 threads, index 10 is CPU.

Support further development:
fireice-uk: 4581HhZkQHgZrZjKeCfCJxZff9E3xCgHGF25zABZz7oR71TnbbgiS7sK9jveE6Dx6uMs2LwszDuvQJg RZQotdpHt1fTdDhk
psychocrypt: 43NoJVEXo21hGZ6tDG6Z3g4qimiGdJPE6GRxAmiWwm26gwr62Lqo7zRiCJFSBmbkwTGNuuES9ES5Tga VHceuYc4Y75txCTU

Download
XMR-STAK 2.4.2 Github - Official, includes POW changes 2% dev fee
XMR-STAK 2.4.4 includes POW changes - Github - supports Haven, IPBC, Graft - Indeed Miners, lowered dev fee to 1% instead of 2%, unofficial release
XMR-STAK 2.4.4 includes POW changes - Mega[/url - supports Haven, IPBC, Graft] - Indeed Miners, lowered dev fee to 1% instead of 2%, unofficial release

If you have DLL problem download https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

If you have problem with Nvidia Cuda error, you need to have installed new drivers that support CUDA 9 like 384.xx or newer. Also try set threads to 20 or 26 for every card then you can try to tweak it, refer to Nvidia version down here.
Best Nvidia drivers: https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-downloads

Note: Antivirus might block it.

AMD

Recommended drivers:[url=http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-Edition-Beta-for-Blockchain-Compute-Release-Notes.aspx]Blockchain drivers
- for Windows 10 1703
 or the newest 17.12 - Adrenaline, these drivers you need to switch to compute workload
[/b]

Monero is best to mine with AMD CPU should be still profitable, NVIDIA is profitable but has lower hashrate than AMD.

SRBMiner 1.2
+ Based on Wolf kernel
+ Good hashrate
+ Easy to use
+ Still in development by doktor83
+ Low fee
+ Watchdog
+ Charity mining
+ Supports Monero V7 POW changes

- dev fee 0.85%

Config example
Code:
"cryptonight_type" : NORMAL,
"intensity" : 0,
"double_threads" : true,
"target_temperature" : 80,
"pool_use_tls" : false,
"pool" : "xmr.crypto-pool.fr:7777",
"wallet" : "4A6G5JmSNiULxE2BeuobfTaMFC2LcLJQ4XwQpgzUf7GMFjKGFzBz1N42538xQ4XZire1pN4veMniiWnFw62YV5GsV1hVz26",
"password" : "x",
"location" : "europe",
"log_file" : "log",
"charity_pool" : "indeedminers.eu:1111",
"charity_wallet" : "srbminer",
"charity_password" : "x"

Download

Bitcointalk thread
Mega download

XMR-STAK-AMD
+ Good hashrate
+ Easy to use
+ Statistics
+ Web stats
+ Based on Wolf miner
+ Low wattage
+ Still in development

- 1% fee
- Hashrate is not highest
- Don't support Monero V7 POW changes

Instructions

Number of GPUs, if you have 6, so put there 6.
Code:
"gpu_thread_num" : 1,

This line is for every GPU, for 6 GPUs paste this line 6 times.  You need numbering index. Start with 0, if you have 6 cards you will end with last index 5.
There are possible tweaks in intensity and worksize for better hashrate.
Code:
{ "index" : 0, "intensity" : 1000, "worksize" : 8, "affine_to_cpu" : false },

Insert pool address, wallet and password

Electroneum
Code:
"pool_address" : "eupool.electroneum.com:5555",
"wallet_address" : "etnkL1PQuskEy5qkEuGVYw36pCSCiBm6x5ccLLiEpFsgeMrfsWmipqniALBHnSGJHGdAhXKpfimkXJr5nxQGuSLm81P6t4XxfE",
"pool_password" : "x",

To enable web stats you need to put port, use some free ports like 16000

Code:
"httpd_port" : 0,

Output control
Press 'h' (hashrate), 'r' (results) or 'c' (connection) to print reports.

If you have OpenCL problem try input 1 instead of 0

Code:
"platform_index" : 0,

Screenshot from my 5 GPUs rig. RX 470/480.

This hashrate was achieved with bios mod and performance timings, refer my bios mod guide: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1954245.0
For performance timings, bios mod and support contact me by e-mail monerobiosedit@gmail.com

GPU-Z screenshot RX 470/480

Web stats

Download

XMR-STAK-AMD 1.4.0 - Official release
XMR-STAK-AMD 1.4.0- 1% dev fee, unofficial release, compiled from newer source codes than official

fireice-uk: 4581HhZkQHgZrZjKeCfCJxZff9E3xCgHGF25zABZz7oR71TnbbgiS7sK9jveE6Dx6uMs2LwszDuvQJg RZQotdpHt1fTdDhk
psychocrypt: 43NoJVEXo21hGZ6tDG6Z3g4qimiGdJPE6GRxAmiWwm26gwr62Lqo7zRiCJFSBmbkwTGNuuES9ES5Tga VHceuYc4Y75txCTU

SGminer
+ Highest hashrate
+ Maintained by Wolf
+ Lot's of control commands
+ Good wattage
+ No fee

- For me confusing interface
- Not in develompment
- Lot of ports of this miner

Instructions

Start file

You can put lot of commands here, refer to github, but you need at least:

Code:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_MAX_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_MAX_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

Conf

Insert pool, user wallet or worker and password.

Electroneum
Code:
"url": "eupool.electroneum.com:5555",
"user": "etnkL1PQuskEy5qkEuGVYw36pCSCiBm6x5ccLLiEpFsgeMrfsWmipqniALBHnSGJHGdAhXKpfimkXJr5nxQGuSLm81P6t4XxfE",
"pass": "x",

This is not number of GPUs! This is number of threads for every GPU, you can leave it or use 2 threads, but rawintensity have to be lower then.
Code:
"gpu-threads": "1"

Screenshot from my 5 GPUs rig. RX 470/480.

This hashrate was achieved with bios mod and performance timings, refer my bios mod guide: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1954245.0

Hard to say which is best but I recommend SGMiner-GM 5.5.5

Download

Recommended SGminer 5.5.5
SGminer 5.5.5-8
SGminer 5.6.0

Start and config file download
Just a basic conf and start file, but they are not included in every port of this miner. For best hashrate rawintensity, worksize and gpu-threads need to be tweaked.

Claymore

+ Claymore
+ Good hashrate
+ Good controls
+ GPU clocks and voltage settings
+ In development

- 2% fee
- High wattage

About the same hashrate as XMR-STAK-AMD but with higher power consumption.

I think many of you know Claymore so I won't bother with instructions. Every info you need you can find in Claymore's CryptoNote thread
Claymore's CryptoNote 10.2

XMRig AMD
+ Based on XMR-STAK-AMD code
+ Good hashrate?

- 5% fee, can be lowered to 1%

Instructions

Config

Code:
{
    "algo": "cryptonight",
    "background": false,
    "colors": true,
    "donate-level": 1,
    "log-file": null,
    "print-time": 60,
    "retries": 5,
    "retry-pause": 5,
    "syslog": false,
    "opencl-platform": 0,
    "threads": null,
    "pools": [
        {
            "url": "indeedminers.eu:1111",
            "user": "x",
            "keepalive": true,
            "nicehash": false
        }
    ]
}

Download
XMRig AMD 2.6.0 - Official Github, default 5% fee can be lowered to 1%
XMRig AMD 2.6.0 - Mega, Indeed Miners version default 1% fee, can be lowered to 0.5%

Comparison

Since I've showed you my stats on my 5 card mixed rig I will continue with it. It's not the highest you can have with RX cards.
Total hashrate with 2x RX 470 and 3x RX 480.
First is XMR-STAK-AMD 1.4.0 - tweak conf, second is Claymore XMR 9.7 - stock conf, and third is SGminer 5.5.5 - tweak conf.

NVIDIA

Recommended drivers: CUDA 9

XMR-STAK-NVIDIA
+ Great hashrate
+ Easy to use
+ Statistics
+ Web stats
+ Low wattage
+ Still in development

- 2% fee

Instructions

Start the miner, it will give you recommended settings for your cards.

Insert pool address, wallet and password

Monero
Code:
"pool_address" : "eupool.electroneum.com:5555",
"wallet_address" : "etnkL1PQuskEy5qkEuGVYw36pCSCiBm6x5ccLLiEpFsgeMrfsWmipqniALBHnSGJHGdAhXKpfimkXJr5nxQGuSLm81P6t4XxfE",

To enable web stats you need to put port, use some free ports like 16000

Code:
"httpd_port" : 0,

This code is for every GPU, for 6 GPUs paste this part 6 times. If you start the miner with "null" instead of this, it will generate settings for all your cards. You need numbering index. Start with 0, if you have 6 cards you will end with last index 5.
Code:
  { "index" : 0,
    "threads" : 20, "blocks" : 30,
    "bfactor" : 6, "bsleep" :  25,
    "affine_to_cpu" : false,
  },

You can tweak your hashrate with threads and blocks
Choose Value for threads and blocks
https://github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak-nvidia#tune-performance-configtxt

The optimal parameter for the threads and blocks option in config.txt depend on your GPU. For all GPU's with a compute capability >=2.0 and <6.0 there is a restriction of the amount of RAM that can be used for the mining algorithm. The maximum RAM that can be used must be less than 2GB (e.g. GTX TITAN) or 1GB (e.g. GTX 750-TI). The amount of RAM used for mining can be changed with "threads" : T, "blocks : B".

T = threads used per block
    B = CUDA blocks started (should be a multiple of the multiprocessors M on the GPU)

For the 2GB limit the equations must be full filled: T * B * 2 <= 1900 and B mod M == 0. The value 1900 is used because there is a little data overhead for administration. The GTX Titan X has 24 multiprocessors M, this means a valid and good starting configuration is "threads" : 16, "blocks : 48" and full fill all restrictions 16 * 48 * 2 = 1536 and 48 mod 24 = 0.

The memory limit for NVIDIA Pascal GPUs is 16 GiB if the newest CUDA driver is used.
Windows or Linux Interactive Usage

To work (surf) with you desktop system while you are running the miner you need to find a good value for bfactor and bsleep. On windows, you need to set the option bfactor and bsleep if the miner crashs shortly after starting. A good value to start on windows is "bfactor" : 6, "bsleep" : 25. To reach the maximum hash rate you must set both values to zero "bfactor" : 0, "bsleep" : 0.

Output control
Press 'h' (hashrate), 'r' (results) or 'c' (connection) to print reports.

Download
XMR-STAK-NVIDIA 1.4.0 - Official release
XMR-STAK-NVIDIA 1.4.0 - 1% dev fee instead of 2%, unofficial release, compiled from newer source codes than official

If you have problem with Nvidia Cuda error, you need to have installed new drivers that support CUDA 9 like 384.xx or newer. Also try set threads to 20 or 26 for every card then you can try to tweak it, refer to Nvidia version down here.
Best Nvidia drivers: https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-downloads

CCminer

+ Easy to use
+ Tpruvot and KlausT without fee
+ In development

- Almost no stats
- Lot of port of this miner
- SP-mod with fee!

Instructions

Bat file

Electroneum
Code:
ccminer -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://eupool.electroneum.com:5555 -u etnkL1PQuskEy5qkEuGVYw36pCSCiBm6x5ccLLiEpFsgeMrfsWmipqniALBHnSGJHGdAhXKpfimkXJr5nxQGuSLm81P6t4XxfE -p x

Download

CCminer bitcointalk info
CCminer 2.2.1
SP-MOD CCminer
KlausT CCminer - Probably best CCminer port.

XMRig Nvidia
+ Based on XMR-STAK-NVIDIA code
+ Good hashrate?

- 5% fee, can be lowered to 1%

Instructions

Config

Code:
{
    "background": false,
    "colors": true,
    "donate-level": 5,
    "log-file": null,
    "print-time": 60,
    "retries": 5,
    "retry-pause": 5,
    "syslog": false,
    "threads": [
        {
            "index": 0,
            "threads": 42,
            "blocks": 18,
            "bfactor": 6,
            "bsleep": 25
        }
    ],
    "pools": [
        {
            "url": "eupool.electroneum.com:5555",
            "user": "",
            "keepalive": true,
            "nicehash": false
        }
    ]
}

Download
XMRig NVIDIA 2.6.0 - Official Github, default 5% fee can be lowered to 1%
XMRig NVIDIA 2.60 - Mega, Indeed Miners version default 1% fee, can be lowered to 0.5%

CPU

XMR-STAK-CPU

+ Best hashrate
+ In development

- 2% fee

I will add more info soon.

Instructions

Electroneum
Code:
"pool_address" : "eupool.electroneum.com:3333",

Download
XMR-STAK-CPU 1.5.0 - Official release
XMR-STAK-CPU 1.5.0 - 1% dev fee instead of 2%, unofficial release, compiled from newer source codes than official

Claymore CPU
Haven't tested.
Refer to thread: Claymore's CryptoNote Windows CPU Miner v3.5

Prospector
I haven't tested

- Only for Nicehash and Nanopool?
- Dev fee

Download
Prospector 0.0.12

XMRig
+ Same hashrate as XMR-STAK-CPU?

- 5% fee! - can be lowered to 1%

Warning from fireice_uk (creator of XMR-STAK): Xmrig transmits your wallet address or email to the dev!
https://www.reddit.com/r/MoneroMining/comments/6tycc1/warning_xmrig_transmits_your_wallet_address_or/

Download
XMRig 2.6.0

Playerz Multi Hidden Cryptocurrency Miner
Miner start when IDLE after 8 minutes.

+ Mining when IDLE
+ CPU/AMD/NVIDIA

- Might already be installed in your PC  Grin
- 2% fee

Info and Download
Playerz Multi Hidden Cryptocurrency Miner 1.2 BETA

SUMO EASY CPU Miner
It can mine SUMO, XMR, AEON, ETN and other Cryptonote coins.

+ Easy to setup
+ No dev fee?
+ Created by SUMO dev team

- No config
- Low hashrate?

Download and instructions

I will add more info and miners, if you have tips what should I point out or your pros and cons post it here.

Electroneum Wallets
Offline wallet
CLI Wallet Windows/Mac/Linux

How to wire Electroneum (ETN) from your paper wallet to an exchange

Youtube: How To Import Your Electroneum Paper Wallet Into The Command Line Wallet

Benchmarks

Monero benchmarks: http://monerobenchmarks.info/
For Electroneum hashrate will be approximately the same.

Donations:
ETH: 0xA266f3158E84A70Cd2AD2cE9F0Da3143C0392A73
BTC: 36aU6vUWxTG7UigKEpZzXmB6k6jy2D7xVY
XMR: 4A6G5JmSNiULxE2BeuobfTaMFC2LcLJQ4XwQpgzUf7GMFjKGFzBz1N42538xQ4XZire1pN4veMniiWn Fw62YV5GsV1hVz26
LBC: bUjyDMPwaE8GYGiat1P2jufSuef3ahE7Sm
ZEC: t1NARFG1ZYzaUZAHqrN2wTWKwZQeP9FnU2T
ETN: etnkL1PQuskEy5qkEuGVYw36pCSCiBm6x5ccLLiEpFsgeMrfsWmipqniALBHnSGJHGdAhXKpfimkXJr 5nxQGuSLm81P6t4XxfE

Last edit: 2018/04/17

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smartins

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:20:08 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 07:48:03 AM by smartins

Great guide, thanks!

What settings do you use to get 880+ h/s on the cards? I'm only getting to ~680 h/s on my rx580/570/470 with memory 2050 MHz / 900 mV and GPU 1050 MHz / 1000 mV (with all cards BIOS modded).
roccstar

Activity: 174
Merit: 150

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:00:28 PM

Thanks for providing such a nice guide. Today i also started mining electroneum. I am using the software provided in their website to mine electroneum and i am using my pc to mine it. Its mining perfectly but i am not able see the statics . Can you tell me where I can see the statics like how many coins mined. I am not able to find it.
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 07:05:51 AM

Thanks for providing such a nice guide. Today i also started mining electroneum. I am using the software provided in their website to mine electroneum and i am using my pc to mine it. Its mining perfectly but i am not able see the statics . Can you tell me where I can see the statics like how many coins mined. I am not able to find it.
What stats? You can see how many coins you mined on the pool.

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:56:51 AM

Claymore 3.5 not working and not recognized ETH address. Claymore should update the miner.

Regards

Okane Satoshi
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 08:12:39 AM

Claymore 3.5 not working and not recognized ETH address. Claymore should update the miner.

Regards

Okane Satoshi
Use XMR-STAK

kalymist

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 08:40:46 AM

How comes I don't even see the command to actualy withdrawal the money ?

siptruk

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:32:37 AM

Helpful.. Thank you  Wink
halker2010

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:42:56 AM

you can get 1 kh/s on claymore with modded bios easily with rx 480 my problem is 1070s only give 630
Text

Activity: 2352
Merit: 588

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:40:59 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 01:17:38 AM by Text

The launch of online and mobile wallets and the mobile miner have been delayed so the app is not live as of now.

That's why I can't make sign up on the website, I just used my facebook account to sign in.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
fergany

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:48:39 AM

pool always down
halker2010

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:01:00 PM

to send your coins to exchange you can use this command
transfer <address> <amount> <payment_id>
fergany

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:19:02 PM

pool always down

500 Internal Server Error

nginx/1.12.1
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 01:56:17 PM

pool always down

500 Internal Server Error

nginx/1.12.1

You need to refresh again. It will work after few sec.

Tifou

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:00:31 PM

please what's the difference between 3333 port and 5555 and 7777
i have Rigs of 6GPU
so please tell me what i must chose ?
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 02:09:32 PM

i have Rigs of 6GPU
Depends on hashrate. 3333 for CPU, 5555 for mid range GPUs, 7777 and 9999 for highend

Tifou

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:19:21 PM

i have Rigs of 6GPU
Depends on hashrate. 3333 for CPU, 5555 for mid range GPUs, 7777 and 9999 for highend
I have 10 Rigs of 6*Rx570 4G so i chose 7777 or 9999
ronnylov

Activity: 276
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:37:14 PM

How come a pool hashrate can be higher than network hashrate?

For example https://electromine.fr/
This pool 31.57 MH/s, network 27.12 MH/s
That should not be possible because the pool is also on the network, right?

Looking at https://etn.uax.io/#
This pool: 44 MH/s, network 54 MH/s

OK there seems to be double network hashrate on the second pool so maybe that is the correct value?
But then add these twoo pools togehter 44+31 and it is still higher than total network hashrate. Why?

Where does the hashrate of the pools go that not show up on the network?

I have seen this on other cryptonight pools to, like for intense coin.
Something is wrong with hashrate calculation on the pools or somebody stealing hashrate?

What is average block time for Electroneum network?
I guess it should be possible to calculate network hashrate from difficulty.
The difficulty is how many hashes needed on average to win one block?
So network hashrate / difficulty should be average block time?
Average block time is adjusted to a predefinied time by network by adjusting difficulty?
So calculated network hashrate is block time * difficulty

★★★ LETHEAN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
CryptBoy:)

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:40:43 PM

Thank you for the detailed guide.. really helpful Smiley
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 03:20:38 PM

How come a pool hashrate can be higher than network hashrate?

For example https://electromine.fr/
This pool 31.57 MH/s, network 27.12 MH/s
That should not be possible because the pool is also on the network, right?

Looking at https://etn.uax.io/#
This pool: 44 MH/s, network 54 MH/s

OK there seems to be double network hashrate on the second pool so maybe that is the correct value?
But then add these twoo pools togehter 44+31 and it is still higher than total network hashrate. Why?

Where does the hashrate of the pools go that not show up on the network?

I have seen this on other cryptonight pools to, like for intense coin.
Something is wrong with hashrate calculation on the pools or somebody stealing hashrate?

What is average block time for Electroneum network?
I guess it should be possible to calculate network hashrate from difficulty.
The difficulty is how many hashes needed on average to win one block?
So network hashrate / difficulty should be average block time?
Average block time is adjusted to a predefinied time by network by adjusting difficulty?
So calculated network hashrate is block time * difficulty
Yes, it's strange. I like this pool: http://electroneum.hashparty.io/# It has static diff :3 Also don't use those big pools remember for decentralization.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: