Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:32:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to get involved into Bitcoin?  (Read 7708 times)
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:35:23 AM

The newbies perception about bitcoin is relevant. The argument about "is it still worth it" or not will probably play in their minds with anxiety or fear of losing an investing knowing that today's price costs a lot.
In my opinion, there are complications and conflicts within the whole concept. But the reality embrasses bitcoin as we can see. Unfortunately, fees are high and taxes are to be withdrawn but it is a way to be implemented in the society. If you would invest now, chances are you can still profit while there are no taxes yet.
You can wait for a rise or simply work for it now.
Success will be up to the users. With wise decisions, no one is late.
desanti

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:59:59 AM

for me it's not too late to get involved in the Bitcoin problem, because you can still get it even you're not too late.
although bitcoin prices are now higher than in the past, that means you are not too late to join now in bitcoin.
even today bitcoin is still on the rise, it must be down yesterday but bitcoin still has a big impact for me and investors no matter how low they go down, and is expected to increase higher next year.
so it will never be too late to invest in bitcoin now.
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:29:35 AM

It is not to late to involve in bitcoin because we earn money and the important on this is we invest and learn. Many people believe in bitcoin now so it is not o late to invest.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
peach56

Activity: 167
Merit: 59

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:50:12 AM

I don't believe its ever too late to get into the vast opportunity of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies around the world. I think that in fact there are many newer opportunities within BTC and ETH than there were at the start of the crypto project. We now see complex bounties used all over the world connecting many translations , signatures, Facebook posts and Tweets endorsing multinationals and a great array of tech startups. I would advise getting on board immediately!

prettybuds

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:54:07 AM

People have been asking the same question for years Wink
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:13:30 AM

People have been asking the same question for years Wink
The longer they delay, the later it gets to become involved in bitcoins. They shouldn't put off investing in bitcoins because everyday they lose out on making some good profits.
kittie11

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:20:34 AM

I totally understand where are you coming from. It is not too late for us. One upcoming coin caught my eye and their business plan is promising. Check Propthereum.io, they are an asset backed coin and are expecting great coin appreciation in a short period of time.  Proceeds from their ICO will be used to buy A-grade property worldwide which will generate rental income.
kevinZD

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:24:17 AM

It's never too late to join this bitcoin, Why? because bitcoin is always there to help your lives, to help your future. In other words, bitcoin is always available. So you can join bitcoin anytime you want or anyday you want.
Bitcoin2theEnd

Activity: 137
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:34:29 AM

Never too late to get involved. Bitcoin is a technology, is it too late to use electricity, drive a car, use a phone, use a computer, use the internet. Of course not
Melit02

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:38:10 AM

No, It's not too late to get involved here. While there is an opportunity you can join on it. If we have technology and internet you can enter here. Bitcoin can really help us in our future and support us in our daily needs. It can help us in our financial needs.
Cointribute

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:40:26 AM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

BIT will get back to 7k levels in no time. Still right to time to get IN!
Habakkuk77

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:46:37 AM

We have still enough time to consume in using bitcoin, for investment and for trading. It is never too late just take time and you will get soon  have a higher rank and be a bitcoin expert.
 It is not matter of time but it is matter of perseverance.

[
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:46:46 AM

Almost everyone agrees that it is now too late to engage with bitcoin, but I must point out that this is the beginning of the bitcoin era, do not be surprised if the price next year will reach at least $ 15k and 3 more years will reach $ 75k. So it's never too late if we start from now.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
tuananh639393

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:31:40 AM

Better late than never, bro. Grin Grin Grin
joshuaj

Activity: 224

IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:37:00 AM

I agreed  Grin
When you saw bitcoin at $1200 early this year, you may say it was too late, but who knows it is now peak near $8000.

Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:49:15 AM

People who say late then he will not get any profit, they will continue to say late, I think this is not too late but only delayed and we should immediately invest than never.
Alaissa Ganda

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:33:12 AM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

It is not too late for everything so I am going to say that it is not too late to be involved in the bitcoins industry. But the huge pump.is already happened so do not expect to have a huge pump just like what happen before. Because today bitcoins are way too expensive it is almost $7000 in the market but it just cost it almost centavos before so if you just get involved before and buy a lot of bitcoins ypu might get millions. But today it will still pump more but not as expensive as it was before but at least you can have some profits to sustain your needs.
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:02:22 AM

many people are just saying this, but the truth is, its never to late to get involve in bitcoin, having bitcoin now are more useful not just only by investing your money in bitcoin but you can also use this bitcoin on some other purposes like mode of payment for some other online business, own bank if you want to full control your own money in bitcoin. and getting more profits every year. even there so many obstacle to go thru just stay hold and get more involve in bitcoin because bitcoin is the future of all currency in the world.
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:10:26 AM

It is not too late too invest in bitcoin. With its recent exposure and attention it gets from mainstream media, it is considered to be a great investment specially for long term plan. It is being tested many times and it is still considered the king of cryptocurrencies. It is more secured and reliable in terms of payments and transacting online though nowadays it has ridiculous high fees and slow transaction rate which results to others considering other altcoin. But despite that bitcoin will always be bitcoin and it will regain its throne if it can be solved. Many countries and big companies are considering using bitcoin but because of this drawbacks it can be a delayed.

Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:20:56 AM

Hey everyone

Have a nice day.

I just want to say to you brother, it is not too late to get involved in the bitcoin.Until now the popularity or bitcoin or the image of thia is still unrecognizable it is still too small so that's the value was very high. We might know if the bitcoin spreading will be popular if the price of bitcoin will going down like the law of supply and demand. For now, the time is very early too get involved it is the time of bitcoin if we compare to movie its just nearning in the climax
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: