Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:34:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to get involved into Bitcoin?  (Read 7695 times)
Christian13

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:16:17 AM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

Nothing is too late as we want to work, bitcoin still has a very long journey. Even one day bitcoin will dominate the trading market. You are overdue if you have a few more days in this world, but if you do not know how long in the world then a new path begins and pursue what you want.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinOnTheBeach

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:22:50 AM

I dont think it is too late.
you could get involved now, when there seem to be a course correction happening atm.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:25:18 AM

Not too late. Although the price might seem high today, imagine you bought in at $7.5k and it goes up to $25k, you'd definitely be glad you invested!
You will never too late to invest in bitcoin and anytime you can involved in bitcoin and in cryptocurrency. On the other hand, if you have a lot of money you must buy bitcoin and then hold it for many months or years so that you could earn high income. Lastly, get involved now and become millionaire in the future.
diguyo

Activity: 274

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:28:16 AM

It's definitely not too late. A lot of people get put off by the price of the coin, but it's still a better investment than most of the alts. I'd rather buy 0.1 bitcoin than spend the equivalent on something small and highly likely to fail.

btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:34:38 AM

It's definitely not too late. A lot of people get put off by the price of the coin, but it's still a better investment than most of the alts. I'd rather buy 0.1 bitcoin than spend the equivalent on something small and highly likely to fail.
well i agree on thatvi believe that this is not toolate because bitcoin really didnt required a time to start in btc we can start it anytime any where and if we are really having doubt becaude there are many people who do bitcoin first before us i believe this bitcoin is not only for them maybe it is all for those who believe .
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:06:35 AM

well i agree on thatvi believe that this is not toolate because bitcoin really didnt required a time to start in btc we can start it anytime any where and if we are really having doubt becaude there are many people who do bitcoin first before us i believe this bitcoin is not only for them maybe it is all for those who believe .
It is never too late to a man who works hard for their families.Bitcoin is an opportunity and it doesn't need a right time to get involve on this.As long as you believe and have courage to know what bitcoins is,you are always welcome to the world of cryptocurrency.And also bitcoin now is very popular.It has been trending to all social medias and all businessmen now starting to invest on this coin.And this is a good opportunity to those who believe in bitcoin.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
helars2008

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:36:55 AM

For me its never gonna be too late to invest with bitcoin or cryptocurrency  in general as long as you know what you are doing.
Conduct necessary research first before spending anything on a coin in order to avoid possible huge losses.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gens09

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:59:57 AM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

it's not yet late. there's no late if you still have time to invest as long as the bitcoin is running go for it do not waste your time or if you don't know where will you put your money to increase as big as you want I preferred bitcoin. and don't worry bitcoin is open for all ages as long as you understand it.
Kuya Kim

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:07:11 PM

For me its never gonna be too late to invest with bitcoin or cryptocurrency  in general as long as you know what you are doing.
Conduct necessary research first before spending anything on a coin in order to avoid possible huge losses.

No it is never too late to get involved in Bitcoin especially when you have all the means to get into. Getting to know about it is the first step and after knowing the advantages it could bring you. You can engage yourself into such as for investment and to get higher profit.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Sendibere

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:24:53 PM

Hey everyone

Have a nice day.

as long as there is bitcoin you should not worry if you are late, because bitcoin is infinite while there is a bounty with investors there are buyers do not worry that bitcoin might lose because as long as they are there will not lose bitcoin and this opportunity for you is to invest or buy a bitcoin because its price is very low and your income is double when it rises
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:01:16 PM

Not too late. Although the price might seem high today, imagine you bought in at $7.5k and it goes up to $25k, you'd definitely be glad you invested!
You are not late to get involved in bitcoin and even the price of bitcoin is quite high it will not become hindrance to you to invest in bitcoin. On the other hand, you must still invest in bitcoin because it will have a great opportunity that will make your life better.
No its not late bitcoin always welcome newbie here you can join bitcoin any time any place because bitcoin is for every one they can join bitcoin so if you want to join bitcoin just join it but there is one thing very important before going to join bitcoin you have to learn bout bitcoin because there are a lot of things which are very important to know about it and once if you learn about bitcoin so you will earn easily from it.
siddu1

Activity: 274

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:25:24 PM

No,it is not too late to get involved into bitcoin.Still you can  get involved into bitcoin by investing money in bitcoin.Still you can be profited by involving into bitcoin.So get involved into bitcoin as soon as possible,earn money and be happy.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:32:14 PM

No, it's not too late. And a striking example - my acquaintance who learned about bitcoin only a month ago but has already made a quite good profit on it.
G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:42:21 PM

The price of bitcoin has reached a peak value of around $19000 few weeks ago. Now the price of bitcoin seems low compared to the past price, still the growth it has attained in this short time period makes people think that we're getting much late into bitcoin.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:52:46 PM

there is nothing too late engaging on btc investment as long as you have the guts to take risk of either havinf profit of thousand bucks or losing. Well btc price now might be too huge compare when its just starting but who knows it may multiply hundred folds more.

Yes true mate there's nothing too late or present in engaging to bitcoin as long as you want to join subscribe in bitcoin..and as long as you have internet you can do everything any time any where and that's it ..just enjoy earning invest and have more profit in the future Smiley

SiOmnesEgoNon

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:53:52 PM

Being a regular miner might be too late but getting involve with bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will never be too late
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:26:44 PM

No. it is never too late to get involved or invest in bitcoin. Thankfully, you sound like the guy that have a bitcoin history background. it never too late anytime. Only the people that invest early will have a distinct advantage for their support, time, and investment, of course. 
Stimah22

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:34:33 PM

I would advice its never too late, today the price can be "high", because i remember when the price was $400
But try to imagine that now bitcoin price is 7000$ and in the next year can be 17,000$ , so i think that is not too late.
Jinz02

Activity: 290

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:46:35 PM

Its too late because bitcoin is for lifetime either the bitcoin will increase this coming years but we will sure that you earned bitcoin too if you invest it.
Keihell

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:50:52 PM

The current price after some correction is not too bad.
It was up there around the 20k mark before, the expectations for 2018 are high.
Must admit I had the same thought when buying at a 5k price at the time....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: