Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:52:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to get involved into Bitcoin?  (Read 7695 times)
deejayce48

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:42:38 AM

It is not too late, though only 5 Million Bitcoin left. But we can still buy and hodl. It is quite expensive today compared to last year's price but it will be worth it if you buy now. As you can see Bitcoin now decreases a bit, before it will pump again better to buy.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gameofthronne

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:46:15 AM

No it's never late to get involved into bitcoin. It's not to late right now to get involved into bitcoin, i'm sure the bitcoin price will become more higher in the future and cryptocurrency become popular in the future. Get involved now before bitcoin become more popular soon!
jsscswan

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:58:43 AM

I do not think it's too late in my life dictionary. Even now that bitcoin is already worth $ 13750 I still start joining for bitcoin, instead of you getting distracted with the delay of starting bitcoin, better now take the best time possible for mining, trading or investing in bitcoin.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:15:26 AM

I don't think so. there is no time limit for joining on this platform. But it's true that if you would join in this platform earlier then you could get some privilege in order to get some good result from this system. but still, have a lot of opportunities to get involved in this system, because the price of Bitcoin is a little bit less than the price of December 2017.

Today you can avail a Bitcoin by $13500 USD which must increase within a few days in this month. so you will get benefitted in the coming time if you join as soon as possible.
So it's never too late to join in this platform, you can be assured of getting a huge monetary benefitted from Bitcoin.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:19:19 AM

No! We have still chance to earn big amount of money in bitcoins. Bitcoin is always giving us big opportunity to earn money, we should not waste the opportunity that the bitcoin gave to us. It is not yet too late to invest your money in bitcoin Smiley
jesiccacone

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:42:27 AM

Nothing is too late as we want to work, bitcoin still has a very long journey.
Even one day bitcoin will dominate the trading market.
You are overdue if you have a few more days in this world, but if you do not know how long in the world then a new path begins and pursue what you want.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:41:43 AM

Its never too late to get involved in bitcoin because everyone would still be welcome to learn and embrace the benefits bitcoin could give. Once you just have be patient, you will reap good benefits from it. Anytime would always be the best time to start in bitcoin. In fact it still rises higher and higher and it becomes number one in the present market. Bitcoin do exist and i believe this would be forever so everyone will still have big chance to become rich.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:50:46 AM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

each country has a bitcoin now but others country still don't know or they don't approved bitcoin in their country. in this situation like that i think it is not too late to get involved in bitcoin because there are many people who want and get interested to bitcoin because it has a good benefit for them and its the truth and still the price of bitcoin for now is unstable and compare to the highest value it is nothing
electronix11

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:50:59 AM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

it is never too late to involve yourself into bitcoin although it is now gaining popularity with the world and government as long as you wanted to earn a profit today is the right time to do such thing, go on and invest.
Mahbubeco

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:53:30 AM

Nope!!! it's not. Every time is perfect to get involved into bitcoin. if you want to involved, then don't waste time. Just do it...
uchethiya

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:55:55 AM

It is not too late to involved into bitcoin. Since beginning until now the value of bitcoin is increasing in bigger amount. So you can take as this is beginning and involved to bitcoin future.
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:57:20 AM

It's not to late to get involved. All you can do is to join and focus on what your aiming for here in bitcoin. Investing is a good for today and get double the profit out of it. People are now interested on how bitcoin change people lives and that's it every choice is never late if you choose it wise.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:07:04 PM

None of these late words is just the beginning of the bitcoin that will continue to rise, but the high bitcoin price so people can not afford it, if buying now and dare to invest can be very useful in the next 3 years. and will make you rich.
Its not late to involved in bitcoin. Bitcoin is continue increasing there value. Invest now and wait and you can see the profit of your investment. Invest in bitcoin and you become rich and successful.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:12:11 PM

Hey everyone

Have a nice day.

just relax bitcoin still circulating very long because bitcoin be solution problem in the future, so you buy bitcoin at this time not too late because it could be very cheap today bitcoin price in appeal in future later.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
luigidosado

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:13:10 PM

Hey everyone

Have a nice day.

Knowing that bitcoin has still a lot of potential in the future, it is still not too late to get with it. I think it is actually the best time to get involve with it. Even though its a bit pricey nowadays, you can still earn profit from it as it continue to increase its value. It also continues to gain more popularity to most of the people that helps encourage to try it.

LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:19:24 PM

now it can be said bitcoin prices are down, so there is an opportunity for you if you want to buy it. I am sure in the coming months bitcoin will rise again and will set a new record.

fanita

Activity: 230

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:49:44 PM

Do not think telagi join bitcoin if you think like that you will be the one who will regret in the future, if you just join with bitcoin it just become a lucky person and will get things that you never have, create from now by doing hard work and Ciptakalah your income from now. it takes time to earn a larger income like your senior who has long joined bitcoin, they have been years with bitcoin but you are afraid to like them because success is created from yourself.

siopao23

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:54:54 PM

Even if you are late, you can still run your own journey with a good start even if it is late. It will be base still to your performance in your daily activities. Bitcoin has a high value as of now and  I think it is good to have bitcoin or start to have investment.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:40:26 PM

No it is not late! There are no time in everything, it is always depends on your hart. If you are willing to be involved in bitcoin you must start now, if want to start in something you must start once you gain interes with it. And as the rapid growing of bitcoin you will surely get interested with Bitcoin. Just imagine that you can earn, invest, make this a business or even a job. All your financial need can be given to you by bitcoin. Bitcoin can also help you with your payments thru online, shopping online, send money and even pay bills. This will make your life easier almost all your day to day need in terms of financial aspect are here. So why to think more? Just start right away to make your life better.
ASKoranteng

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:46:33 PM

Its never too late to get involved in bitcoins. This is the best time to get involved because more countries are making transactions with bitcoins legitimate in addition to real money. This is also the time that you can make some more profits on your bitcoin investments because the price keeps rising and hopefully it will bit $20k by December 2018. Get onboard now if you haven't because this is the best time to do so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: