Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:31:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to get involved into Bitcoin?  (Read 7695 times)
matthewtherry

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:58:45 PM

It is not too late. We can not change the past so let's action in the present to see the great results in the future. Believe in the technology and have the courage to take some risks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:05:50 PM

It's not too late, bitcoin is now almost 50% less expensive than a few weeks ago, when the price was about 20K. So, in fact it's the right time to step in now. But we have to admit that it's a hard time now for cryptocurrencies with all the bad news lately. Governments banning or regulating crypto, exchanges being hacked and robbed, bitfinex being accused of fraud etcetera. Hopefully this will be over soon, so bitcoin can surge again.

Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:41:07 PM

Although there are many other cryptocurrencies, such as Ethereum, Litecoin, Siacoin and Stratis, Bitcoin still remains one of the most-watched and speculated currencies of all time. Bitcoin is one of the most amazing currencies that can be seen in the history of mankind. Not only that, if you look at the currency, Bitcoin has achieved better results than the US dollar by almost 50 percent, Bitcoin surpassed the rise of Mexican peso, silver, gold and Russian ruble to become the best paid currency so far in 2017.
emirkalyoncu

Activity: 256
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:18:23 PM

It is never late to getting involved to bitcoin there is always room for newcomers
Memenya

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:05:20 AM

ts never to late to get involved into bitcoin!
every day bitcoin gets a lot of new users!
i think bitcoin will show the world much more then we have seen till now!

What will bitcoin show to us? Bitcoin has shown all it has.
Bitcoin is very profitable crypto so it will never late to join.
Users comes if bitcoin can grow more everytime but now the grow is stuck because the price of bitcoin is not going up but goes down.
lucian999

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:10:34 AM

it's not too late to learn bitcoin because it's the right day for you to learn it because the price is so low that it's time to invest in btc.
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:45:57 PM

You are not too late to get involve in bitcoins since they have no limit or deadline in all transactions that they have.
BItcoin is the company that accommodates all people in the society which helps them to achieve their dreams and make it true in real life.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:43:03 PM

Since the beginning, every person cannot be able to join with same thing. The pure reality is when a thing discovers then some people join there and that’s number increases day by day. Now a days bitcoin is a very useful and wonderful coin to use so that new people are joining there every day.
Every day is a new day and you can get success by joining any day but you have to do your duty perfectly. If you join before someday then you can buy bitcoin at a very low price and you could get more benefits but who knows what will come at future. if you are lucky then you can get more benefits also at future so just do your work with experience.
sakib.bro

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:03:34 PM

im also thinking the same
if its too late then what else we can do as a newcomer???
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:52:32 PM

im also thinking the same
if its too late then what else we can do as a newcomer???

To understand the market, you should better deal with Bitcoin and not only with alts. Therefore, you can start it right now.
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:26:17 PM

No.You are not too late to get involved into Bitcoin.Bitcoin price increases and decreasess like roller coaster.its suddenly goes up and suddenly down.Then get involved into bitcoin as soon as possible and get a good amount of profit.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:38:22 PM

I don't think so.If you learn about bitcoin now and start working you could be succeeded too.Bitcoin is a digital currency and it's made for all.You can join any time.But to be successful, you need to have some skill.Your skill will help you to reach winning margin.I also knew bitcoin from 2015 but I took it seriously from 2017.And now I am really earning good profits from bitcoin.So IMO is, it's not so late to involved in bitcoin.

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:52:32 PM

Nope, its not late to involved here. But i think its the right time to invest now in bitcoin because bitcoin have given another golden chance to all people and specially its golden chance of new customer because they are new here. So don't late more and start investing but be remember that follow rules of forum strictly and try to get more information about bitcoin so that you can become big and success investor in future.
greggypiggy

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:55:54 PM

For me its never been to late for us to be involved with bitcoin. Even in this situation that bitcoin's value continiously dropping, it still have the chance to recover. Its the right time to buy bitcoins and hold it. Bitcoin is the leader of cryptocurrency market. So it cant stay for long time at bottom, soon it will rise up. So keep learning about bitcoin. Its not too late for you to learn bitcoin.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:01:08 PM

No.You are not too late to get involved into Bitcoin.Bitcoin price increases and decreasess like roller coaster.its suddenly goes up and suddenly down.Then get involved into bitcoin as soon as possible and get a good amount of profit.
true and if there is some decreases as what may happen as of now we have the chance to have it right timing on is what we are also and able to take for here on cyrpto world to be involved for. Just be ready and also learn more about it have some knowledge for.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

quocsi

Activity: 360

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:01:22 PM

Bitcoin is never too late. it always grows. Investing in it now I think will bring in high profits. Many believe that bitcoins are falling sharply and it is a sign for the end. But I find it a new beginning for us. believe in bitcoin You should buy it now. This is a good time to invest.

Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:18:14 PM

Yes right, and I think whenever it's the right time to buy bitcoin, I do not regret bought bitcoin for $ 13k, even a week ago I bought it when the price was $ 8500, and when it's priced at $ 6700 I do not panic because I'm sure that bitcoin price immediately return to the highest price.

great
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:37:53 PM

Doesn't matter when you join late or earlier you will always makes profit. Since bitcoin provide most easier and fast way to earn it. You can invest now and after few month you gain profit. Its seems you're (OP) newbie so i don't recommend you to invest big.
you can start with low invest, buy bitcoin and store it into your wallet and forget about it.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:45:43 PM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

i think no everyone has a chance to get involve  in bitcoin  what gender you are how old you are i think everyone has welcome to bitcoin.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
kadutz25

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:55:31 PM

I do not think it's too late for bitcoin. If we want to learn and want to know about bitcoin nothing is too late but it depends on our determination and willingness to know and know about bitcoin so I do not think it's too late for bitcoin. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: