Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:40:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to get involved into Bitcoin?  (Read 7695 times)
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:42:53 AM

It's not too late because bitcoin is still in the peak and it always increase that's why it is not too late to invest in bitcoin.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:05:59 AM

Not too late. Although the price might seem high today, imagine you bought in at $7.5k and it goes up to $25k, you'd definitely be glad you invested!
Its never to late to involved in bitcoin. Invest now in bitcoin and earn more profit can you imagine your capital gain 3x, you definitely be happy for that invested.

dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:10:47 AM

It's not too late because bitcoin is still in the peak and it always increase that's why it is not too late to invest in bitcoin.

Whether the price is at its peak or goes down, everyone is still welcome to invest in Bitcoins. In fact, this is the best time to experiment, because it has already a face value. Unlike before, BTC price is only at cents which you could tell that only a few people became interested since it was discovered. Some of them succeed due to their heavy faith on what they believe in, majority of them were already gone, gave up easily and might be regretting to their doubts. Either way, an investor can start through BTC or choose other options such as Altcoins, tokens from ICO's and the like.
vasilijsinicin0155

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:44:53 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin is now experiencing the beginning of a new stage of its existence. And this stage is definitely not the end. I am firmly convinced that we will participate in a series of high-profile events related to bitcoin and not only. Further more!
AnisahSiti

Activity: 261
Merit: 15

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:53:17 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin is now experiencing the beginning of a new stage of its existence. And this stage is definitely not the end. I am firmly convinced that we will participate in a series of high-profile events related to bitcoin and not only. Further more!

Yups.. you are true. isn't late to getting into bitcoin. And as we know, we don't care who is sathosi, we keep moving to take apart on high-profile events. it's time to digitalization, the new era and maybe this moment will make a new style for every single thing. Bitcoin is new era of digitalization of financial

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
dragonblack

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:54:57 AM

The Cryptocurrency market is still on the initial growth phase, and will continue to grow as institutional capital gets involved. Approximately $10 billion in institutional money will be invested in the bitcoin market in the upcoming months, which will likely increase the market cap of bitcoin by over a hundred billion dollars (Link ).

According to finance reports worldwide, apparently Cryptos are currently on a path of growth explosion and expected to rival world's global stock & bond markets combined within a few years and will eventually surpass the total value of the global financial system. Many Cryptos are expected to double, triple or quadruple its value in 2018.

This is only the beginning. While what happens after that is unknown, it will be over-simplistic to say that it'll just collapse overnight like a bubble once it reaches its peak.

Likely, Cryptos peak is unlike any other because there isn't any. Like the Creator, it is unfathomable and 'works in mysterious ways'.

As Cryptocurrency is essentially technology-based, it will continue to improve and evolve with better replacement currencies guided by the earlier principles of the bitcoin, i.e. to create a decentralized currency network, with minimal restraints from central banks and governments.

So who knows? Cryptos might eventually consume everything in its path to become world's dominant currency while redistributing the world's wealth and eventually achieve its main mission.

Whatever the outcome, it is still the most phenomenal invention since the internet.

Resistance is futile. Embrace it. Bring it on. Get fired up and become part of the Real Change, that the whole world is waiting for.

HorribleGuy01

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:55:25 AM

I think its never too late to invest and get involved in bitcoin. We still expect that bitcoin will reach another all time high, so better invest right away.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:58:40 AM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

For me it's not too late to get involved into bitcoin because you can earn to it even you are late. Even if the price of it are higher than the past it means that you are late because if the price of it are high so what if on the future it can be 8000$ so my opinion is get involve now or join now before its gone.

Yes it's not too late to get involved with bitcoin because a sling as bitcoin is there then you have the chance to invest and earn with bitcoin. And it is good to invest right now because bitcoin is becoming popular nowadays and a lot of investors attracted to invest with bitcoin. So it's your time to shine with bitcoin.

Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:03:10 PM

Even if you are late, you can still run your own journey with a good start even if it is late. It will be base still to your performance in your daily activities. Bitcoin has a high value as of now and  I think it is good to have bitcoin or start to have investment.
Yes if you are having information and you are active user of bitcoin then it will give you profit no worry of which time you are getting in bitcoin and which amount of money you are spending in bitcoin. People use to think that bitcoin do have some kindda fixed time to get in it and some session but it is not like then just go for it because it is not late anytime with bitcoin according to me.
reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:19:35 PM

You will never be too late,BTC's mining difficulty is increasing everyday we need atleast 150years to mine all the BTCs in the world.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Gintron

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:21:27 PM

Hmm I don`t think its too late. When was the best time to start? Few years ago. What is the second best time to start? I say now.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
jerrysmith

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:25:15 PM

Don't Worry Smiley
Its the perfect time to get involved into the BTC world. Don't think very much about Bitcoin or Ethereum and other big fish.
Enter into new coin which portfolio is good enough
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:26:40 PM

i think its the perfect time to involve in bitcoin.as you can see bitcoin is in support mode and it will fly any time.so buy and hold.

lucas.zimmer

Activity: 88

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:31:28 PM

Not too late. Although the price might seem high today, imagine you bought in at $7.5k and it goes up to $25k, you'd definitely be glad you invested!
You are not late to get involved in bitcoin and even the price of bitcoin is quite high it will not become hindrance to you to invest in bitcoin. On the other hand, you must still invest in bitcoin because it will have a great opportunity that will make your life better.

I see everyday people asking this question either on this forum or in real life. It is really not too late. Just check coinmarketcap.com top gainers list. you will see that even if you start yesterday, you can 10X your money.

yonghaseo

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:36:07 PM

It's not too late to join, we need to convince people to join bitcon now because when the time comes and many people uses bitcoin. The price of bitcoin will rise.

●●● XPETROLEUM | Building The Trust Oil Economy With Blockchain Technology ●●●
Visit : https://xpetroleum.com/
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:54:56 PM

Not too late to invest. If you  invest now you gain a profit 3x in your investment wow it so great to invest in bitcoin. It make you successful and rich.
SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:59:50 PM

For sure it's not too late to get involved with bitcoin more ways to make you use bitcoin. I think it depend why and how much people want to win with their investment. Even if BTC rise 1k from now in the next year, it's still almost 15% benefit. Better than any other investment like banks, real estate, gold/silver & co. And the bet is pretty safe. For them it's not too late.
Akash55

Activity: 222

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:04:18 PM

Never too late to invest on btc.Btc is growing up day by day.Now btc has e big price but if you still buy btc in that price you can earn a very good amount of profit in very soon,So you can get involved whenever you want
zakcooper40

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:13:43 PM

Never too late to invest on btc.Btc is growing up day by day.Now btc has e big price but if you still buy btc in that price you can earn a very good amount of profit in very soon,So you can get involved whenever you want
Participating in Bitcoin is not always late, it is always waiting for you to join at any time, if you feel you have the ability and knowledge of Bitcoin then try joining to see the power and add. experience yourself

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:35:14 PM

I am thinking it is still the same benefit a holder gets and got. The early adopters got it very cheap but during their time they had not profited much from it if they sold it too early and if i think of today if one invests, yes it costs too expensive bu if they are not going to hold it for a long time they are not going to benefit much from it too. I think the only difference between new and old adapters is before you only need small money to acquire it and now you will need much in order to acquire some of it.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: