Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:36:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to get involved into Bitcoin?  (Read 7695 times)
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:14:37 PM

I don't think so that there is any one who late while involving in bitcoin because price of bitcoin is varying with a large wave graph and giving a chance for a new customers also like presently people have get very golden chance for involving in bitcoin because if we can see price in past was touch 19k$ while again now price is presently 8500$ almost so there is no fix time while start working with bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:26:44 PM

I do not think it's too late for bitcoin. If we want to learn and want to know about bitcoin nothing is too late but it depends on our determination and willingness to know and know about bitcoin so I do not think it's too late for bitcoin. Wink

And it goes with any other things.  It is never too late for us to get involve with bitcoin.  As its price just go down and we might want to ride while its price is going up.  We cannot deny the fact that it is the only time to know about bitcoin.  As it is not that popular even before.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:34:18 PM

Actually I have known for a while about this forum, but I am less focused and too concerned about the real-life bustle. But from now on I will try to pursue this forum again as well as possible.
I dont think that it is really too late to get involved with bitcoin, why? Because right now the bitcoin price are very low and it is the perpect time to get involved with bitcoin, and to really come up and to earn a lot of profit with bitcoin.

dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:49:24 PM

Even now, bitcoin is still rising more and more despite they drop drastically yesterday, bitcoin still have the greatest influence to me and to investors no matter how low they drop, and it is predicted to rise more than 10000 at next year, so it will never too late to invest in bitcoin now.
No it is not too late to get involved into bitcoin. Because now is the right time to be involved.there is nothing too late engaging on bitcoin investment as long as you have the guts to take risk of either having profit of thousand bucks or losing. Well bitcoin price now might be too huge compare when its just starting but who knows it may multiply hundred folds more.
There are many bitcoin miner that are new in here because they see the benefits of having it and the price become more attractive. It is not late to get involve in bitcoin. Even that it increases now to start with it will increase more in the future which means that it will give opportunity to gain profit even you invest in it today.
it is never too late to engage or use bitcoin because bitcoin has a clear future so that its users continue to increase and make the price even higher, although currently there are not yet using bitcoin still not too late.
I am sure the age of bitcoin is very long.

casternetwork

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:52:04 PM

there is nothing too late engaging on btc investment as long as you have the guts to take risk of either havinf profit of thousand bucks or losing. Well btc price now might be too huge compare when its just starting but who knows it may multiply hundred folds more.
Yes, it is not too late and the opportunity not only comes to us once but it has a lot of opportunities, to make a profit from Bitcoin we must catch the necessary information and have luck with it. You will feel like being reborn if you get a profit from Bitcoin

Am I spamming? Report me!
Irsanhadi

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:54:56 PM

I do not think it's too late to follow something, like engaging in bitcoin. Keep trying though people say you're late in following bitcoin because of the soaring bitcoin price. If we've done our best we'll get the result. up and down as now the bitcoin price goes down we can invest now and try to make a profit even a little bit. as the saying goes bit by bit for long into a hill.
hoang kim cong

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:58:39 PM

không có gì là quá muộn khi tham gia đầu tư bitcoin
thị trường còn nhiều tiềm năng
mọi người có thể tham gia đầu tư
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:00:56 PM

Bitcoin is still very young and all the good crypto out there so if you want to be financial stable in the future its better to invest in crypto specially bitcoin right now and do not miss the train. You might regret for not believing crypto in the end when everything is very expensive already.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:01:07 PM

No.You are not too late to get involved into Bitcoin.Bitcoin price increases and decreasess like roller coaster.its suddenly goes up and suddenly down.Then get involved into bitcoin as soon as possible and get a good amount of profit.

If somebody wants to invest and is also aware of what's happening in the crypto markets, he/she must monitor the digital currencies he/she likes to invest and probably could've catch these coins at a very low price. Now, crypto markets starts to look healthy in greenish numbers and with total investment spent when the price is down means a very big profit already today.

paoeng1

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:04:46 PM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

For me it's not too late to get involved into bitcoin because you can earn to it even you are late. Even if the price of it are higher than the past it means that you are late because if the price of it are high so what if on the future it can be 8000$ so my opinion is get involve now or join now before its gone.
For me when you buy bitcoin now its better because in near future it became higher and higher.  So its better to involve in bitcoin even though its so much low price.
Razo123

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:08:27 PM

There is no word late in terms of involvement in bitcoin. As of today, the bitcoin community is gradually emerging from time to time. Even right now is the right time. You just have enough and proper knowledge about bitcoin. you can adapt it easily.
x xurtjati

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:12:52 PM

I do not think it's too late, getting involved with bitcoin if we have the will to know and explore about bitcoin is not too late to engage in bitcoin. Smiley
budi691

Activity: 1204
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:31:30 PM

Literally late but it does not even mean that you should not making any involvement into this. Bitcoin mining is still existing but the number of people mining before I guess it decreases because there are new options on earning bitcoin like it does not discovered or invented wayback before.
it's too late, but it's better to start first. instead of not trying at all, continuing the future value of mine produces more than what we think, which instead becomes regrettable later.
ViceKing

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:50:14 PM

Yes right...

It' to late to get involved into bitcoin but i am 1year follow them bitcoin and getting involved with bitcoin.
Because crypto currency market price up down and I'm involved bitcoin.
And bitcoin great profits and earn money.
Whole world's involved in bitcoin.
kuntet99

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:18:03 PM

You're not too late to understand bitcoin, because bitcoin has a long-term selling value, therefore everyone wants to be involved.
Borisov

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:26:13 PM

Such talk were always and when he cost 100 and 500 and 800, and believe me each time new players will ask such same questions - that all already late! I will say this - it's never too late . look at the chart for the year - bitcoin is constantly growing, but there are drawdowns and correction, but for a long time bitcoin is always on top! so if you are not a trader and understand little about it, invest and forget for 1-3 years!))
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:31:41 PM

Make sure you know everything you need to know about bitcoin before you buy and then just get into it. It is worth taking this chance

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
tuanvie

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:34:36 PM

First of all try to understand whats happening here, make sure u learn all the risks. After that it’s never too late to get involved into btc and other crypto.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
LAWoman

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:57:15 AM

If the trend on the crypto market begins to rise, then now is the time to buy.
ranz_18

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:26:28 AM

Its never too late to get involve in bitcoin, eventhough the price now is higher compared to the previous years. Bitcoin price is volatile and its volatality was turned bitcoin more popular to the people. Buy low - sell high or buy high - sell low that's the only thing happen in bitcoin world. Trading and investing strategy must equip first  before making any involvement in bitcoin. That's my thought.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: