Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:01:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to get involved into Bitcoin?  (Read 7695 times)
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:34:06 PM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

I can say that its never too late since in life theres a main reason of happenings in our life. I am thankful and being blessed even I discover this bitcoin last year. But I never regret that I am late ,I am very proud of my earnings eveeyday and now Im still working hard so that I could get more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scrototeabaggins

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:53:37 PM

It's not too late to invest. The decision made at each stage is the time to start earning. This week's crypto price level offers the option as an opportunity. I have time to be a millionaire.
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:56:57 PM

I actually believe it will never be too late. Study the market and learn different ways how you can grow your bitcoins.
niktuneable

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:17:55 PM

Even if bitcoin hits 100k dollar you will be in time for investing on it. Price will go up and stabilize around 5 millions usd per BTC
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:47:38 PM

Your not yet late to get involved with bitcoin because bitcoin is still becoming more popular as ever and people jept on joining their signature campaigns and also some are still investing so i think your just on time.

online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:57:32 PM

Too late to get involved into Bitcoin? - NO!
My firm belief is that even if you do not have the trader skills, it's never too late to buy Bikoin. Right now, the ideal price levels for Bitcoin. I strongly doubt that in the near future there will be such an opportunity to buy digital gold at the price of correction. More and more people will buy Bitcoin. More and more people will not pay much attention to the intricacies of the market, when the price chart falls with the stone down, many people will stop selling - then it will be too late.
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:00:23 PM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

You can always invest in bitcoins, and no one knows what the future price of bitcoins will be. You need to analyze the development trend before you invest, and if you think it will continue to rise, you are not too late to invest.
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:01:56 PM

there is nothing too late engaging on btc investment as long as you have the guts to take risk of either havinf profit of thousand bucks or losing. Well btc price now might be too huge compare when its just starting but who knows it may multiply hundred folds more.

It will never be too late as long as the btc is alive, YES, it might be to high compare when it is just starting but we all don't know what lies ahead. Maybe bitcoin will continue to grow because of it's increasing number of users and investors. It might be legally accepted worldwide in the near future so move now before it became really late.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:28:46 PM

Hey everyone

Have a nice day.

There is no way that anyone would be late on earning cryptocurrency, you can always invest when the prices of bitcoins in the market is low or you can work on bounty campaigns to earn altcoins which you can use to exchange on bitcoins.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Bodiul1975

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:31:37 PM

If we are involved in some work to stay alive in the day-to-day life, we are more involved with the work that is more involved in the work than we are involved in.
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:36:31 PM

Hey everyone

Have a nice day.

It's an interesting world, and bitcoin is worth it.

I think the value of bitcoin will continue to rise in the next few years, and it could be very profitable.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:06:59 AM

Hey everyone

Have a nice day.

There is no way that anyone would be late on earning cryptocurrency, you can always invest when the prices of bitcoins in the market is low or you can work on bounty campaigns to earn altcoins which you can use to exchange on bitcoins.

It is good thinking but it is all about you that what you want to do with bitcoin, as it has a lot of ways to make bitcoin for yourself. If you want to earn through bounty and signature campaign then it will take time and you will have to wait a lot of months, if you want to invest then do remember that bitcoin suet o move in different direction as sometimes price use to increase and sometime it decrease so make sure the price is low before you invest or get in crypto currency.
Chaser35

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:11:16 AM

It's never too late to join Bitcoine because Bitcoin is growing day by day and I think it's always going to be an investment, so investing in already can be counted as an early investment, so I recommend you to make your investment without overdoing it.
Doni Ariyanto

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:20:17 AM

It's never too late to start a thing, the most important thing is your willingness to start. Bitcoin is an investment that can be used in the long run. So do not hesitate to get involved in cryptocurrency.
in my honesty opinion, every second is the right time to buy bitcoins depending on your short-term or long-term investment.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:27:52 AM

It's never to late to get involved into Bitcoin because everyday new people are dealing with bitcoin. The Bitcoin fans (that's what I called :p) is growing up day by day because Bitcoin now is so popular in investment world and become an alternative way to invest besides investment that already knows such as stocks, gold, Forex, etc. In fact, bitcoin now is very popular amongs the others.
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:44:44 AM

it's not too late for you to bitcoin because the price of btc is still higher still and if you invest bitcoin now you just have to wait one month to increase its price and make you that's just some of them here in the forums because the bitcoin is great too.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
sumosama

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:16:03 AM

Marinecoin. A digital currency was distributed in 2014 and stopped working in 2015.
Right now, Marinecoin is back and rewarding its members when it comes to marinecoin.
You will receive 450000 MTC upon successful verification of your F1 account.
https://marineco.in/
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:20:24 AM

it's not too late for you to bitcoin because the price of btc is still higher
It is WAY too late.  You are gonna lose a lot of money if you join now.  Whales are taking advantage of everyone and they are getting very rich by crushing little people.  If you are little, don't get crushed.  Don't buy BTC which is very dangerous.  Safe your money.  Feed your kids.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:36:37 AM

I think it's still not too late, or now is the right time to look for profit in bitcoin because bitcoin will be hardfork segwit2x on 16th of november. because the one having bitcoin will directly have bitcoin2x

It's not too late  to get involved into bitcoin because it is widely open to those who want to join or use bitcoin. Determination to rank up your account is one way to earn  extra income. Before you join make sure you have a friend who can guide you the right way to use bitcoin.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:33:01 AM

I m not agree with you that you are too late because still now is most potential coin in crypto market if honestly drive your business you will gain more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: