Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:22:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to get involved into Bitcoin?  (Read 7695 times)
Bar Beta

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:22:43 PM

Absolutely Not! Bitcoin will have its ups and downs just like any other currency, but as far as buying bitcoin goes now is as good a time as ever because the sky is the limit. If you are not comfortable investing large amounts of money there are other ways that people invest that can help build your portfolio and make you money.
It’s not true bitcoin is for every one and you can join it any time any place and it welcome you but I think we need to join bitcoin straight away because if you will waist time so a time will come that you will fell regret because bitcoin can make you rich in a very short time so I believe if still there are some people who think bitcoin is fake so let me correct you bitcoin is the only currency which us very safe for investment.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amuzeddingo

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:23:55 PM

Investing some money into Bitcoin is not too late, but you need to be careful to invest only the amount you can accept to lose since your investment is not insured, there are no guarantees of gains, and Bitcoin has already gone up a considerable amount...
tal golan

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:27:48 PM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

I believe no.
I think it is the start of the Bitcoin and he have more to go.
But only time will tell
holtzmann

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:05:30 PM

Bitcoin community is constantly increasing and the biggest part of it are the newcomers. But, that’s great, it means that Bitcoin will continue increasing in the nearest future. Speaking of monopoly aspects, I think that the most significant problem is about mining. Because, asics are made by one manufacturer who is basically in control of the whole mining process. I truly hope that things will change soon.
nalinpuri

Activity: 130
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:07:34 PM

Its not too late to get involved in bitcoin because its value can go up now also and can hit 50K. We never know.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:09:39 PM

It isn't too late the point where it is possible to get involved in bitcoin. Whenever you can do bitcoin as long as you have innovation and web association. I'll guidance you to get bitcoin now and I guarantee you that you will never lament. All you require is to purchase now and contribute to get a decent benefit. We can get more cash on the off chance that we learn and comprehend what truly bitcoin
SteinsGate

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:14:12 PM

It is never too late to get involved in everything. There is always a chance for everybody, the thing is that you need to have a dedicated spirit to it. Gaining bitcoin is not that easy so you should give it your all if you really want to gain some of it.

▮█    KRYLL    ▮█
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
Token sale start on Feb 7, 2018 (https://kryll.io/)

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:28:08 PM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

No, it is not too late to get involved in Bitcoin. You can do access with it as long as you provide the materials needed such as mobile phone or computer and internet connection to engage this site. As long as you are willing to learn you can do deal with it. Make yourself clear and open to the new things makes you a better man.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
Loveaaronbaby

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:28:41 PM

I don't think it's too late to participate in bitcoin.
Now the price of bitcoin is not very high.
It once reached $20, 000.
The current price is only $11,000.
Now hold it, in the near future, bitcoin will soon return to normal.
And then you get to a new height, which is very likely to happen.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:33:01 PM

It is not too late to get involved into bitcoin. Anytime you can do bitcoin as long as you have technology and internet connection. I'll advice you to get bitcoin now and I assure you that you will never regret. All you need is to buy now and invest to get a good profit. We can get more money if we  learn and understand what really bitcoin is.
Yes your not too late to be a part of the world of digital currency, but considered to be late in terms of getting a profit, because bitcoin starts in making its name in the market way back 2009. But then bitcoin are still performing Excellent today so welcome new members and co-traders and investors. Good luck!
ObroQ

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:33:51 PM

Hey everyone

Have a nice day.

I don't think it's late. I got inveolved with bitcoin a few months ago and i have to say i like the community.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:44:14 PM

Literally late but it does not even mean that you should not making any involvement into this. Bitcoin mining is still existing but the number of people mining before I guess it decreases because there are new options on earning bitcoin like it does not discovered or invented wayback before.
Matildada

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:48:41 PM

I don't think it's too late to participate in bitcoin.
Now the price is $11, 000.
It reached $20,000 a month ago.
We believe it will return to normal soon.
And then it's about to hit a new target.
Mrsun78

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:54:51 PM

there is a chinese proverb which I love most says that  The Best Time To Plant A Tree Was 20 Years Ago, The Second Best Time Is Now.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:20:33 PM

Literally late but it does not even mean that you should not making any involvement into this. Bitcoin mining is still existing but the number of people mining before I guess it decreases because there are new options on earning bitcoin like it does not discovered or invented wayback before.
- Agree, it is late, now no longer a stage and most wonderful time but we should still participate because Bitcoin is developing very well and it still tends to grow stronger in the future, we will receive certain benefits although it's not as good as in the past but it is still much better than other investments. Bitcoin is a worthy place to invest, if we have the intention and plan to invest in bitcoin, we should do it right away, should not feel too late and miss this opportunity, that will make us regret

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:20:37 PM

No, it is not too late to deal with bitcoin, it is just only start of a new begging once you have deal with them, they will help you in all ways.
SportsTVCoin

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:51:56 PM

i think its too late
aizkicaumania

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:01:14 PM

for me it is never too late only time that determines how we have intentions so I think this is a good opportunity to join and explore bitcoin.
I am very glad to be able to recognize bitcoin and until this moment still feel the happiness that never stopped let alone have it Grin Grin Grin
Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:18:56 AM

I think it's not too late to involve in bitcoin and in my opinion this is the right time to engage in bitcoin. Nowadays if you invest money in bitcoin it will surely get more profit because its value increases simultaneously. Therefore you benefit from bitcoin. Cool
Aeronrivas

Activity: 111
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:29:18 AM

In my opinion it is not to late to get involved in the bitcoin world maybe it has a huge value this days and that's not mean that your late to get involved always be positive and try to join now if you know how continue it don't let the negative side ruin your chance to get involved here and don't missed the chance to have a money in easy ways so always grab the opportunity
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: