Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:43:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to get involved into Bitcoin?  (Read 7695 times)
paulo29

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:52:46 PM

I think it not to late to get involve in bitcoin, it is still okey to get involve in bitcoin because even if other knowns the crypto currencies, still not everyone  investing on it. There still a lot of opportunities to this trading community so it is not too late to be involve in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
findgreenland

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:59:52 PM

I would say that, in terms of investment, it is still an early stage of investment in bitcoin.Although the current price of bitcoin is as high as $7,300, I think the future will definitely exceed $20,000.Time will tell.
of course it is never too late to involve something that have made great progress.
about 2-3 years ago, do you thing bitcoin has a high price that it will never be?
And bitcoins have a low price for about 2years, do you thing that time is too late?
and about mid year of 2017, still do you thing is too late?

nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:24:25 PM

I do not think it's late for bitcoin, it's only gaining momentum. So if possible, it's logical to invest money in it.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:40:04 PM

Well I'm in the same boat just like you. Missed the opportunity to buy a few when it was very low. Now feeling very bad about my move.
Our boat will soon stabilize and go in the right direction
not too late if we start from now, I'm sure bitcoin prices will continue to rise so if we buy now then we will get big profit someday.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:52:59 PM

Everyday is a new beginning it is not yet too late to start using bitcoin you must be glad that you knew bitcoin at this year. Because it is just a start of bitcoin rise.
I think for those new comer they are still lucky that current price was still in correction stage with consolidating @10-11k$ the risk is still low cause once bearish season is over expect that btc would surge again as what it did last year
tarabitcoin17

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:34:00 PM

it is not to late to join bitcoin and be a bitcoin user. As long as the opportunity is open and accessible to you, grab it.  Even if we are newbie, if we will just ocntinue on what we are doing in bitcoin and think that it is good. it short, get involved in bitcoin as well as to others
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:44:56 PM

It’s not too late to get involved in bitcoin. Yes, there are plenty of people become wealthy by the help of bitcoin, and we are reaching the bitcoin limitation. But it’s not too late if you are gaining bitcoin’s right now its because know that you are starting to earn some money. Maybe, there are only 20% of people’s population that are using bitcoin.
Andromaque

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:45:48 PM

I do not think it is too late. With the halving in 2020, price will be much more higher than today! And while it may seems cliché, I think we still are early adopters! Smiley
Estreal

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:47:49 PM

To the best of my knowledge, it's never too late to get started with Bitcoin,it can only be late for someone who wants to get involved in Bitcoin to gamble whish is another misconception ,but for anyone who believes Bitcoin is here to stay it's not too late.
The fear of Bitcoin disappearin overnight is just wrong, it has been around for a while hence please go ahead,get involved in Bitcoin.
jakeartuz

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:51:53 PM

there will be never too late when investing not only to bitcoins but in many other aspects of investments
handini

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:00:02 PM

It’s not too late to get involved in bitcoin. Yes, there are plenty of people become wealthy by the help of bitcoin, and we are reaching the bitcoin limitation. But it’s not too late if you are gaining bitcoin’s right now its because know that you are starting to earn some money. Maybe, there are only 20% of people’s population that are using bitcoin.
if indeed you intend to really follow bitcoin, to my knowledge also is not too late in a journey.
it's just that you missed out with other friends who have built the account too long enough.
so at this time there is no word late, whatever your business in managing bitcoin then it should remain grateful.
niktuneable

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:08:57 PM

No, it isn't too late to join cryptocurrency, you are in time to do it, I believe that bitcoin can reach 50.000 USD this year.
posoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:17:57 PM

I do not agree that it is too late to get involved in bitcoin, looking at where bitcoin started from,no one ever think that the price of bitcoin will rise up to about $19000 in 2017 as against about $900 in 2016.This period of bitcoin in the dip is simply a general opportunity  for many to take the advantage of investing in Bitcoin,as it is never too late to get involved.Involving in Bitcoin will give you a lot of profit because even as it is,  many could not still afford to buy 1 bitcoin at the rate which it is, but could afford according to the money they have. It is also established that investing in bitcoin is still much more better than other investments, as bitcoin have high hope that it will surely bounce back strongly.
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:27:49 PM

if indeed you intend to really follow bitcoin, to my knowledge also is not too late in a journey.
it's just that you missed out with other friends who have built the account too long enough.
so at this time there is no word late, whatever your business in managing bitcoin then it should remain grateful.
It is never too late to get involved in bitcoin.Bitcoin is always the first option when someone wamts to earn money and that too in a lesser period of time.It is a good money earning opportunity for those who are jobless and want to earn money without doing any work.Sognature campaigns are an easy way to earn some bitcoins.Investing ni bitcoin is also a profitable task.So everyone should try bitcoin.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:40:51 PM

I think it's never too late to use bitcoin depending on how much we want to contribute to bitcoin because bitcoin can be a great source of income, so I do not think it's too late to get into bitcoin. Wink
albos

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:41:40 PM

I was thinking just the same 2 years ago  Roll Eyes. Hope this makes everything clear.
sean.maley

Activity: 85

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:45:00 PM

It is definitely not too late. The journey is just starting actually. If you check coinmarketcap website Top Gainers list you will see that every day a lot of coins are making at least 5X so it is clearly not late.

laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:52:48 PM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

For me it's not too late to get involved into bitcoin because you can earn to it even you are late. Even if the price of it are higher than the past it means that you are late because if the price of it are high so what if on the future it can be 8000$ so my opinion is get involve now or join now before its gone.

There's no need for you to worry if you are late on investing on cryptocurrency since you can work on bounty campaigns in order earn altcoins. Mining rig today is still profitable so you can still build a mining hardware in order to earn bitcoins or altcoins passively and sell it to the market.

Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:00:58 PM

it can never be too late to invest in bitcoins this as just like any other investment of its kind the prices will fluctuate. It makes a lot of sense to continue buying as the markets have shown in the past three months a positive increase in its value ...so if u had bought some bitcoins in the past three months you would have already realized some profits..... so its really a question of what percentage growth and hence profit margin you will now enjoy.

Ethernel

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:54:26 PM

It is really never too late to invest in bitcoin, but there are some things that we wish we have really done it before when bitcoin was still really cheap. We all have regrets but we don't need to bring it in the future that's why we move on and let past be past. It is never too late when you start it now than you don't try to do it and regret it again in the future, mining was one of the things that we really missed out before when we can still mine with GPU and not with high-end hardware in the market. Today I still try mine with altcoin and just trying to learn with mining and having the experience matters. I myself just started this year and the price was already high but still, I started learning and investing with bitcoin anyone can learn as long as you are willing to learn and patience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: