Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:49:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to get involved into Bitcoin?  (Read 7695 times)
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:33:42 PM

I think its absolutely not too late to get involved in bitcoins. It is still a 9 year old technology and it is still need more effort and  awareness to get mass adoption. Bitcoin has a long way to grow.
How can you say Bitcoin has long way to grow? Are you not looking at its value more than every other currency existing in this modern world. It has just 9 year age and has gotten the most popularity which is not achievable by any other currency. You can simply enter into this business by buying Bitcoins and hold it for future profit. Its system is working properly and has done the greater part of its work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arisgado

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:38:17 PM

There is no word late in terms of involvement in bitcoin. Bitcoin price is volatile and its volatality was turned bitcoin more popular to the people. If you learn about bitcoin now and start working you could be succeeded too. Time is precious this is the time to earn higher because bitcoin will bounce again all the way to 20k$.
maxman190

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:39:33 PM

No.You are not too late to get involved into Bitcoin.Bitcoin price increases and decreasess like roller coaster.its suddenly goes up and suddenly down.Then get involved into bitcoin as soon as possible and get a good amount of profit.
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:46:57 AM

I think its not yet too late to get involved to bitcoin when bitcoin never losses its  popularity and still profitable to everyone who is in needs. Never too  late  to those interested and determined person.
weeg4

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:47:36 AM

For me, it is not too late to participate in Bitcoin, because even if you are late, you can use it to make money. Although the price may seem high today, will you know that it is so much higher?
clvchb

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:56:50 AM

From the point of view of making money, the rate of return on investment in Bitcoin is no longer high, and the price of Bitcoin is getting higher and higher. But now you can still make money. Now it's not too late to invest in Bitcoin. I'm going to buy Bitcoin now. I think bitcoin will reach $50,000 this year.
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:59:35 AM

if you are felling fomo then just invest in the most attractive alt for you
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:06:20 AM

From the point of view of making money, the rate of return on investment in Bitcoin is no longer high, and the price of Bitcoin is getting higher and higher. But now you can still make money. Now it's not too late to invest in Bitcoin. I'm going to buy Bitcoin now. I think bitcoin will reach $50,000 this year.

the rate of return on investment in Bitcoin is no longer high,
nope it is still high. you can still earn big when you invest on bitcoin as long as you know how to manage it and as long as you know how investing works.

Bitcoin is getting higher and higher. But now you can still make money. Now it's not too late to invest in Bitcoin. I'm going to buy Bitcoin now. I think bitcoin will reach $50,000 this year.

bitcoin isnt getting higher and higher all the time because all of a sudden,  the price of it is sometimes became stuck or stagnant like for example on this current situation bitcoin nowadays are not going good so well.

Re: Too late to get involved into Bitcoin?
yes it is late but not too late because we can still catch up with the help of volatility. everyone can still get involved in bitcoin as long as they are willing to learn and earn.
kuckong

Activity: 184

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:28:29 AM

You are not too late bitcoin is still interesting to be used as an investment tool. There are still many investors who believe in btc. I think in the future the development of cryptocurrency will get better every year more and more stores and big companies are receiving bitcoin as a means of payment like the company of Bic Camera and Microsoft.

Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:02:12 AM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

It's never too late to start a good deed and it is the the bitcoin, the boon which has provided employment to millions and millions are getting their livelihood from bitcoin, though u will be the billionaire in you came to know about cryptocurrency earlier when it was introduced but no worries because for starting a good thing, u need not to think, just invest into BTC and hold it till the next pump.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:16:21 AM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

No one will be late on involving in cryptocurrency because there are a lot of people today who are working on the corporate world and leaving their own job to focus on trading in the market so keep investing in bitcoins at the right time to earn more profit in the future.

Alex_Crypt

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:23:51 AM

I suppose it's never too late. Now is very good price for buying. Some are saying that it's the end of btc, I know it's not. It looks more like some sort of trend, and we need to seize the opportunity.
x xurtjati

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:25:29 AM

hello bro ... i am a new player and i assume that i am a new ammunition to keep bitcoin, it's never too late to learn and i keep following bitcoin storyline even though bitcoin is decreasing so hopefully fast resolved
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:03:19 PM

Is never too late, today the price can be "high", because i remember when the price was $500
But try to imagine that now bitcoin price is 7000$ and in the next year can be 15.000$ , so i think that is not too late
And already remember that is it an investment with risk Wink
I will agree mate.Theres no too late of everything in crypto currency because its not matters how years we are or montha bilut it depends on our hardwork and positive thinking skills.

bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:54:08 PM

hello bro ... i am a new player and i assume that i am a new ammunition to keep bitcoin, it's never too late to learn and i keep following bitcoin storyline even though bitcoin is decreasing so hopefully fast resolved

i like your analogy. We are all here because want to support bitcoin by buying and holding it.
never too late to join in bitcoin, because bitcoin is not a ponzi scheme.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
martakaszkacha

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:04:49 AM

Well for me its not to late to get involved in bitcoin. I just started in 2016 and i did not regret it, in fact i was really thankful that i've got a chance to experience the joy of earning bitcoins even if i havent experienced some of the things that other bitcoin users had in the past. Its price hike and so on so forth.
HiRollStaff

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:08:51 AM

This has a lot to do with the scope of the coin and your belief in it. If you believe in the mission statement of these coins and that being that they want to replace all traditional currency in the distant future, then investing now will seem cheap-as-chips in the long run. If you are looking at it from a short sighted investor-type view, then right now is debatably a good time to buy in.

That said, back to the original point of the long mindset of the future: Its like asking is now too late to start making money (USD or Euros) for example. If you believe in it being the future, its never too late.
Kikir leutik

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:03:25 AM

not too late to engage in bitcoin let alone buy or investment. maybe now a good time to buy or invest bitcoin, or alcoint.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:10:10 AM

i like your analogy. We are all here because want to support bitcoin by buying and holding it.
Yes i agree on that, bktcoin ks a great of all investment and we can really gain on it. The unstable price of bitcoin can really tell us that, we cannot become late on involving into bitcoin community because we can really get it if the price drop down. We can really have more bitcoin depending on its price value in the market.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:56:20 AM

Yes i agree on that, bktcoin ks a great of all investment and we can really gain on it. The unstable price of bitcoin can really tell us that, we cannot become late on involving into bitcoin community because we can really get it if the price drop down. We can really have more bitcoin depending on its price value in the market.
Just always depend on buying low and selling high and you will be good and it doesn't matter if the price was too far from the price that you saw last year because that is the power of bitcoin and the another thing that you should remember is you should not buy at the tops or peaks and you should buy always at lows or in a bearish season.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: