Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:40:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to get involved into Bitcoin?  (Read 7695 times)
adadaorlina

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:55:31 PM

It's not too late to be involved in bitcoin. The most important thing is your willingness to start. If you are planning to invest now, is a good opportunity to buy because the price is cheap. The decision made at each stage is the time to start earning amd a little increase of value can be considered as a positive sign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beabtc11

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:43:32 AM

It's not too late to involved into bitcoin we are gonna be able to take the opportunity for this time. Take time to invest bitcoin and get successful life together your family. What are you waiting for get involved into bitcoin anytime 
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:42:09 AM

there is nothing too late to join bitcoin because bitcoin is now in an unstable condition probably because of the many issues that occur.
so now is the right time for that and not to worry as prices will increase in the next few months.

Freyya08

Activity: 172

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:49:27 AM

Its not too late to start joining bitcoin. As long as you take the risks, put your effort to it. If you want it, you have to work hard for it. Start investing today for your future.

Mudah_rezeki

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:57:20 AM

it is not too late for all of us. Because bitcoin prices are now quite rising in comparison to 2014. important thing we should try never to give up for bitcoiner
Ellis1234

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:03:41 AM

I think it never too late to get involved into Bitcoin. You can begin with learning all about bitcoin to have a better understanding. After that you can find out how to earn money from it. It's really useful if you know how to earn money form this kind of currency.
irinalevina456

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:08:39 PM

I recommend those who want to earn on the crypto currency invest and special takes little time
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:56:25 AM

if in my opinion at this time there is no word too late to know bitcoin provided we want to learn and have the desire to succeed  Cheesy Cheesy
Cita1

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:45:27 AM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

For me it's not too late to get involved into bitcoin because you can earn to it even you are late. Even if the price of it are higher than the past it means that you are late because if the price of it are high so what if on the future it can be 8000$ so my opinion is get involve now or join now before its gone.

No it is not too late to get involved in btc. There is never too late in btc. Today is the time to get involve becs. There is a lot of opportunity to get a high profit. Just understand how it works. 
angec0719

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:50:11 AM

its no to late get involve because if you are hardworking and dedicated you can earn money. it will not be hard if you are not lazy enough to do work, and if you love what you are doing. rules and requirements should be taken into consideration so that you will know what to do at certain times even if you are just a beginner. because you can buy or register at any time. and after that you will find various informations and knowlegdes about bitcoin and crypto,and you have a chance to learn more about it. just let your bitcoin improve in a year and see how higher profit you are able to make.
reboot24

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:59:03 AM

It is not late to involve in bitcoin because bitcoin is fluctuating their's a chance to get involve.
ninio

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:06:02 AM

when i notice what bitcoin is and the time i get involved from it I asked already that question do i really late to get involved in crypto currency or should I say bitcoin? for me its not too late to get involved from it because only last year bitcoin will become popular to the people and investors so if you invest to bitcoin today its possible to double its value by the end of this year because lots of people notice about bitcoin and more and more investors got involved from it so thats my opinion its not too late to get involved from bitcoin and other crypto currency but today is the good start.
dzaqira09

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:41:35 AM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

I do not think it's too late to join bitcoin and the late word is only for people who do not want to join bitcoin, because bitcoin gives us a lot of abundant benefits by investing in bitcoin
odakorlina

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:45:12 PM

There is no word late in terms of involvement in bitcoin. Bitcoin price is volatile and its volatality was turned bitcoin more popular to the people. If you learn about bitcoin now and start working you could be succeeded too. Time is precious this is the time to earn higher because bitcoin will bounce again all the way to 20k$. Always think positive..
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:09:04 PM

Hey everyone

Have a nice day.

now even how young you are and how old you are,it is not too late to be involved in bitcoin as long as you know how to work on it and you have to learn more about bitcoin.in this time we have to  work hard just to find money and i know that in bitcoin we have a future here so come on guys join us.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:31:52 PM

When the price of Bitcoin is cheap nowadays, many new people are taking advantage of the opportunity to enter this crypto world. With the expectation of future Bitcoin prices can rise at the end of the year.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:38:57 PM

When the price of Bitcoin is cheap nowadays, many new people are taking advantage of the opportunity to enter this crypto world. With the expectation of future Bitcoin prices can rise at the end of the year.
Bitcoin is currently trading in a low price and therefore i do not think that it is too late to invest money in bitcoin, i think that bitcoin has just taken the accelerator and therefore i think that it is too late to invest money your bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:39:44 PM

My opinion is this is not too late to get involved with btc.Because Btc is not for short term platform.I think you have a always a good chance to work with btc.Just buy btc and hold it for long term then you will get a good profit.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:47:05 PM

Hey everyone

Have a nice day.

God, this has what become of bitcoins. I've noticed that a lot of people that are investing in bitcoins are just merely after the money and not the sustainable future it can bring to everyone. I hope investors and enthusiasts a like should be more than just the monetary aspects of bitcoins.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:57:39 PM

Hey everyone

Have a nice day.

In my opinion it’s not too late , because it’s normal that if you are starting you will start in 1st floor before you go to the top, it looks like too late if you just started in 1st floor and looking up to the person that is already in the top. you can go there also . IT’S NOT TOO LATE.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: