Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:00:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to get involved into Bitcoin?  (Read 7695 times)
Gusbaaa

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:06:48 AM

It's not the same spirit as it once was. I started with Dogecoin and at that time people complained that the Bitcoin community was not as good as in the early days.
But that's normal. The community is getting bigger and more cautious ... against anything that can happen.
While this may sound bad, it is not. The community is still good, still helpful, if you know how to ignore the "extra" ("junk" / "spam"). You should pay more attention to your step, there are many more who want to steal your money. Most of the bad comes from some people who want to cheat / get easy money, not from "rich investors".

All in all, this is an evolution. Bitcoin is still worth entering. An interesting world, there are interesting projects that are developed now and then,
So depending on your expectations and expectations, but imho it is still worth to be combined.

And as others say, if you do not want to invest the time, at least because Bitcoin investments still look great.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:25:09 AM

It is definitely not too late to get involved in the crypto world again. Yes, the landscape has changed quite a lot and there are a lot of technical novelties and new investors; however, as many new newbies are getting involved in cryptos - now more than ever - your experience will stand out, which might help you to succeed in the long run, where others get burned.
As mate said that you are not late in starting working with BTC. Because there is no fix time for starting working with BTC but according to my view every sec is best for starting working with BTC because price of BTC is not fixed but varying with time so you can earn anytime by just choosing right time for buying and selling. So don't late more so that price hit 30k$. Start today if you want and enjoy your life with BTC.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:57:42 AM

No not yet, it would be too late if you will not start it you knew how to work with it right now. Because if bitcoin started a long time a go it does not mean you are late, you are late by means of knowing it but you would be late if you knew it but you do not yet start it because the thing is, the opportunity is there but you do not yet grabbed it. Well, it would be a big ignorance or could we say an idiotic move if you know how to work yet you do not grabbed the opportunity means you could be consider a late
ferumflex

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 08:07:35 AM

It is not too late right now, you can still get a lot of profit like x10, but not x100 for bitcoin. You can get a lot X by buying not known cryptocurrencies
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:23:45 AM

No not yet, it would be too late if you will not start it you knew how to work with it right now. Because if bitcoin started a long time a go it does not mean you are late, you are late by means of knowing it but you would be late if you knew it but you do not yet start it because the thing is, the opportunity is there but you do not yet grabbed it. Well, it would be a big ignorance or could we say an idiotic move if you know how to work yet you do not grabbed the opportunity means you could be consider a late
Yes, you are probably right, I  reallly wonder why some people still ignore about bitcoin even they already knew about it. I guess they're not totally getting interested in this thing because they don't have a courage to pursue keep searching, to gather more information that may can add to their knowledge about bitcoin.
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:25:24 AM

I wouldnt say its too late. Maybe its to late you just invest like 100$ and then get millions. But ou can still make a good amount of money with bitcoin. But if you want to make real money, you have to use altcoins. Altcoins rise much higher then bitcoin will nowadays.
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:38:59 AM

I believe it's not very late to include in BTC and as I would like to think this is the correct time to connect with on BTC. Look now on the off chance that you put cash in BTC it clearly pick up a high benefit it in light of the fact that the estimation of it is at the same time expanding. That why you will win great benefit from it. It not to late it only an appropriate time to participate in BTC and there are may approaches to pick up BTC as of now.
Goti

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:43:47 AM

Late? No, no, and again no. Late, if you look back. I gave myself the words not to look back. When I look back I feel regret. When I look forward I see opportunities.
Stimah22

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:32:38 AM

there is nothing too late engaging on btc investment as long as you have the guts to take risk. Well btc price now might be too huge compare when its just starting but who knows it may multiply hundred folds more.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:38:49 AM

I think bitcoin is not about late or early, well ofcorse  plus for those early birds but the capability on this bitcoin is such an awesome for anyone in the world. joining bitcoin will never be too late it is on how you will spend your time in having bitcoin and what are your ways to be successful on this.
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:47:37 AM

For me there is no late in bitcoin, we know this is 9 yrs old but the opportunities in here are many. We are great that we are now in here than those people who are uninformed.
Now I'm getting to understand the bitcoin technology and it's platform.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:49:09 AM

No i don't think is too late for anyone to join the train. Well, if you can't buy full bitcoins because of higher price, you can still buy  a fraction of it with your fiat and enjoy the price increase of your coins in some few months or year.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:56:31 AM

i hope it is not to late. i'm also new to the crypto world and it feels like it is just a start. so i hope we are not to late a can get one bitcoin before it is to late and bitcoin is so expensive, only the richest people can buy a whole bitcoin. becaus of that i think its not to late.
Well I guess your not too late, not late that much but considered to be late in a way that the price of bitcoin is too expensive to afford today which is too favorable the the investors already because it will totally give them a huge profit today imagine that the price of bitcoin hits last year almost $19000. But of course I do believe also that your not late because your success is depend on your hard work even though your new here, Good luck.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:58:50 AM

I am one who those still thinking if the bitcoin industries too late for me?
Hopefully no..
I regreted for the passed  yrs when I disregarded the bitcoin.
Then I started it again.
I hope that it was not too late for me..
Because bitcoin now  still getting higher its value than last year..  
sdmaxx

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:59:02 AM

Bitcoin has very good future and it is an awesome field to invest on.  
It went 1000% up in last 12 months. Even if you bought BTC a year ago, you would have x10 times investment by now.

It will keep fly into new heights for sure ! Get your bags ready in dips  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
kumarrajuiitd

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:03:07 AM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

I don't think so it is too late to invest as so many governments vision is yet to come, financial inclusion of bitcoin is gaining so there is still potential in the bitcoin as it is the clearance gate of other cryptocurrencies so I think it is the correct time to invest
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:05:32 AM

Bitcoin dipping at $13,000 to $14,000 so it is a good buy. It already reached $20,000 earlier and I doubt it won't break that ath again. Also, knowing that Bitcoin is not yet mainstream means its price will continue to increase because the demand will also continue to increase.
ceremonita

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:07:08 AM

Bitcoin dipping at $13,000 to $14,000 so it is a good buy. It already reached $20,000 earlier and I doubt it won't break that ath again. Also, knowing that Bitcoin is not yet mainstream means its price will continue to increase because the demand will also continue to increase.

It was $17,000 couple of days ago, remember this. It's still promising and we will observe high price inflation in bitcoin within 3 months. This will create a new all time high price in bitcoin obviously.
pukwengkweng

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:07:42 AM

No, i dont think that it is too late to get involved in bitcoin. these year bitcoin has a greater value than last year so it has an advantage when you start bitcoin in this year.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:10:10 AM

Nothing is to be considered late in involving into Bitcoin. But the earlier is better because you had the chance to have more time in engaging to Bitcoin.
No doubt that bitcoin prices are now very expensive and very fortunate for people who had bought bitcoin early at a very cheap price and very lucky again for those who have patience for waiting and patience in holding their bitcoin to this day. but it's not a barrier for you to invest in bitcoin right now. do not think you're too late dude. bitcoin still has enormous potential. look how many people have not used bitcoin yet? it is the potential of bitcoin in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: