Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:32:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to get involved into Bitcoin?  (Read 7695 times)
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:50:48 PM

Actually it is never too late to get involved in bitcoin. Investing in this crypto has no time limit. It can be useful to anyone at anytime so it is a very good type of investment to people who are willing to take the opportunity in handling money the smart way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:57:02 PM

I think its early to get into crypto
dontoromeo

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:27:37 PM

There are still distrusting women. And others who want to ruin it, in any case BTC continues to take hold in this market. By the way, in your very long text, there are many things repeated. Be careful writing, copy-paste in these forums, can confuse.
Md Faysal

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:40:40 PM

It's never too late to join this bitcoin.we have still enough time to consume in using bitcoin,for investment and for trading. It is never too late just take time and you will get soon have a higher rank and be a bitcoin expert. We should immediately invest in bitcoin.day by day it's value are increasing. You can probadly become rich in the future if you will do that.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:43:58 PM

No it is not late! There are no time in everything, it is always depends on your hart. If you are willing to be involved in bitcoin you must start now, if want to start in something you must start once you gain interes with it. And as the rapid growing of bitcoin you will surely get interested with Bitcoin. Just imagine that you can earn, invest, make this a business or even a job. All your financial need can be given to you by bitcoin. Bitcoin can also help you with your payments thru online, shopping online, send money and even pay bills. This will make your life easier almost all your day to day need in terms of financial aspect are here. So why to think more? Just start right away to make your life better.
there will be no late to learn bitcoin, because for me each day we can see bitcoin in a different angle we cant predict what will so each that we will learn a new lesson , sometimes it will be bad but then again you need to surpass it so that you will be victorious someday and be a great bitcoin earner.
lifengpu

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:49:28 PM

No I do not think it's too late to get involved in bitcoin to start something new is always good and when it brings more and more benefits, it's doubly worth the resources spent on it so do not think and join
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:00:52 PM

I do not think it's too late to buy or sell bitcoin because the bitcoin price is currently very volatile. So what are you waiting to buy bitcoin and feel the sensation of profitnya.saya the price reaches 1 billion in the next year.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:43:12 AM

I think or based on what I see in the company of bitcoin. There is no required time for everybody to be touch with there services. 
The company and management of bitcoins welcomes all people in the society who are interested with their services and helps them to have options on how to earn money in most convenient way to have a better life and become financially stable in future.
leexhin

Activity: 503

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:51:53 AM

I really do think that it is never too late to get involved in bitcoin,
But if you are looking at the price and aiming to buy it at very low price then I could say that you are really late for it.
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:33:01 AM

It is never too late to get into the bitcoin network, better to invest or get in the bitcoin network rather than waiting for the prices to increase to buy bitcoins it is better to get involved in the bitcoin community now, then you will be able to earn more profits from the bitcoin and crypto market.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:39:46 PM

Every person can not be able to join with same thing since the beginning. Some people will join at first and that’s member will increase day by day and it is the pure reality. Bitcoin is a very successful coin at this moment and it is being giving benefits to the people from the beginning till now. When it had started its journey its price was too low at that moment and it is very expensive coin at this moment. If you can afford to invest into it then you may can get benefit from it also at this time. No one can predict about future so that no one can say what will we given by bitcoin at future. so if you want to deal with it then you should check it up carefully and start your journey with it.

Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:46:08 PM

Every person can not be able to join with same thing since the beginning. Some people will join at first and that’s member will increase day by day and it is the pure reality. Bitcoin is a very successful coin at this moment and it is being giving benefits to the people from the beginning till now. When it had started its journey its price was too low at that moment and it is very expensive coin at this moment. If you can afford to invest into it then you may can get benefit from it also at this time. No one can predict about future so that no one can say what will we given by bitcoin at future. so if you want to deal with it then you should check it up carefully and start your journey with it.

No it is never too late to get involved in Bitcoin.Many people join Bitcoin every day in order to earn profits.Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency today and its price rises day to day.People invest in Bitcoin so that they can earn money in a very less period of time.People also do Bitcoin mining so as to generate Bitcoins.Signature campaigns also give decent payments weekly.If you have money you can buy some Bitcoins and hold them for future.If the price rises you can sell your Bitcoins and can earn money.
Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:49:23 PM

i think if you want deposit from FIAT to BTC, its too late.
its better to make free money from it, like follow on some bounties, its still worth (very worth for me)

Even though, since first time i know about bitcoin i never deposit just 1 cent, then now i can make more than $1000
its up to you
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:51:18 PM

Stop thinking of being late in bitcoin. No late, friend. You must stay on the right track that is always involved in bitcoin activity. Because bitcoin offers the advantage of money that far exceeds our expectations.
Arifull Islam

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:52:17 PM

there is no late.you involved today just do the best from you.Participet here regularly you will be shaine very soon.
oaz7t

Activity: 269
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:53:30 PM

i dont think it is late to invest in bitcoin as the prices are still rising a bit and the downfall wont be long
but the market is unpredictable and if you are willing to risk a few thousand bucks where the chances are you can lose them or gain some good profit in them
bitcoin is getting bigger but also have a look at other cryptocurrency as they might also come in demand soon
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:55:13 PM

Not too late. Although the price might seem high today, imagine you bought in at $7.5k and it goes up to $25k, you'd definitely be glad you invested!
You are not late to get involved in bitcoin and even the price of bitcoin is quite high it will not become hindrance to you to invest in bitcoin. On the other hand, you must still invest in bitcoin because it will have a great opportunity that will make your life better.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:00:03 PM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

There's no way for people to predict the future and because of that, None of us really thought that bitcoins will grow this far, It is never too late for your to earn bitcoins through mining rig or by working on bounty campaigns. There is always a chance for everyone to start again in the world of cyrptocurrency.
mbakruroh

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:03:31 PM

Not too late. Although the price might seem high today, imagine you bought in at $7.5k and it goes up to $25k, you'd definitely be glad you invested!
You are not late to get involved in bitcoin and even the price of bitcoin is quite high it will not become hindrance to you to invest in bitcoin. On the other hand, you must still invest in bitcoin because it will have a great opportunity that will make your life better.
I think it will remain profitable even though the current price is high and it is never too late. you will still be able to benefit greatly considering the current bitcoin has good potential in price and also significant improvement over time.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
pelonis

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:05:14 PM

If you believe it's a growing market, it's not too late. You think this is the peak? However, I believe there is a lot to still play out in this space... a shakeout will occur. A black friday type event, but it will nothing like we've ever seen before. You need to be prepared to go through these events and not lose your head. Easy to say, but much harder to think rationally when an event like that occurs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: