Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:40:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to get involved into Bitcoin?  (Read 7695 times)
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:32:33 AM

In my opinion, it is too late to involved into Bitcoin.But I think that I'm the lucky one.Because, many of my friends can't able to know about it.In my country, government don't legalize this.But still I'm here.Over all,I'm too late.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:38:04 AM

I dont think it is too late to join bitcoin. Bitcoin has just been started to get recognize around the world. Investing in bitcoin will surely give you a lot of profit cause bitcoin price is still on the rise with no signs of stopping yet. So what are you waiting for, you can start today and earn profit with bitcoin.
SiOmnesEgoNon

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:48:51 AM

Many people are just saying this, but the truth is, its never to late to get involve in bitcoin, having bitcoin now are more useful not just only by investing your money in bitcoin but you can also use this bitcoin on some other purposes like mode of payment for some other online business, own bank if you want to full control your own money in bitcoin. and getting more profits every year. even there so many obstacle to go thru just stay hold and get more involve in bitcoin because bitcoin is the future of all currency in the world.
desanti

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:59:53 AM

in my opinion, it's still not too late to get involved in bitcoin problems because you can still get it even you are not too late, even though the price is now higher and even today bitcoin is increasing even though they had dropped yesterday, but bitcoin still has a huge effect I and the investors do not care how low they go down because it is expected to increase over the next year, so it will never be too late to invest in bitcoin now.
ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:24:57 AM

I think it's still not too late, or now is the right time to look for profit in bitcoin because bitcoin will be hardfork segwit2x on 16th of november. because the one having bitcoin will directly have bitcoin2x
For me involving into bitcoin will never be too late as long as you are fully dedicated that you really want to start doing bitcoin that you really finding time to your busy schedule and you are going to use bitcoin in a good way. And more importantly when you are already earning money from bitcoin share it with your friends family and relatives so that they can experience also the benefit of bitcoin in our daily lives.
lunaalthea

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:35:28 AM

Your question is vague considering you tackled different things and yet in the subject you are asking if it's too late to get involve in the btc world. I tell you that when it comes to investing it is never too late especially now that bitcoin decreased in value, don't wait for it to blow up in 20k us dollars, buy now and hold. Not just bitcoin but also research in other alt coins like eth. Best of luck to you.

triettman

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:34:00 AM

It's not too late to get involved into BTC. Many non-tech people are currenty talking about Bitcoin and you will realize, that most of them haven't ideas about BTC at all.
Kikomon

Activity: 150

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:59:37 AM

Too late to get involved into Bitcoin? ofcourse no! Bitcoin has been successfully accomplished. and i believe in everyday that when you get involve in bitcoin is a great opportunity in our life.

echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:01:54 AM

ts never to late to get involved into bitcoin!
every day bitcoin gets a lot of new users!
i think bitcoin will show the world much more then we have seen till now!
Memenya

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:05:18 AM

I guess it is too late to know about bitcoin because everyday has different news and issue with bitcoins and for some altcoins. There are lots of business that can give earnings with bitcoins so do not stop but try to do research more on this bitcoin issue and you will find what and how to get earn more on bitcoins.

I think you were trying to say its not too late maybe you typo
I think all people concern about earning to get from bitcoin so thats people said that its not too late to involve because earning from bitcoin can be earned right now, tomorrow and future.
ICO BLOG
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:18:56 AM

Think it's never late to do any thing.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:29:03 AM

I dont think it is too late to join bitcoin. Bitcoin has just been started to get recognize around the world. Investing in bitcoin will surely give you a lot of profit cause bitcoin price is still on the rise with no signs of stopping yet. So what are you waiting for, you can start today and earn profit with bitcoin.

I do agree with you,there is no too late if you really want to join in bitcoin. You can still join and even if you don't buy , yku can still earn from airdrops. And if your rank reached the junior member level in which it takes like a month and half , you an join in bounty campaigns. So you are not too late, there are lots of ways to earn bitcoin. If you can afford to buy of the price now, just do what I had mentioned above.
lautantepi

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:12:50 AM

Almost 50% of people are familiar with Crypto Currency. Say 70% but others are just being heard, watched and not really investing, just try it. So I think you're not too late. Because many people do not know it.
delarossa

Activity: 392

MINTER

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 06:32:50 AM

Actually I have known for a while about this forum, but I am less focused and too concerned about the real-life bustle. But from now on I will try to pursue this forum again as well as possible.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Malintha1996

Activity: 205

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:10:50 AM

I would not say that it is late.But if you invest in bitcoin for the first time  I would say you are a little backward.It is yet to bitcoin be the digital currency.That's mean you still have time.Each day thousonds of people get involved bitcoin because there is still time.In future also anyone would be able to be involved in bitcoin.However the ones who joined earlier have the leverage.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
azaid18

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:18:51 AM

Everyday is a new beginning it is not yet too late to start using bitcoin you must be glad that you knew bitcoin at this year. Because it is just a start of bitcoin rise.
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:21:23 AM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

It might be already late for a long term investment but who knows what's the limit of how high bitcoin's price could reach. If the price is too high that an average person could never afford it, may be it's not worth for a long term investment. The only practical thing to do is trading. Buying at its lows and try to sell it at peaks.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:30:29 AM

No! It is not yet late to involve into bitcoin! Bitcoin is still becoming more popular and the price is continuing to increase. You should be aware that investing your money on bitcoin can make big amount of money.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:51:07 AM

I also felt that way when it was soaring to $20k but I told myself that we aren't even reaching massive adoption so it's still not too late to make profits from it. $50k and $100k are still on the way so there's still time left.
derago21

Activity: 350

Crypto Enthusiast!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:41:40 PM

Well I'm in the same boat just like you. Missed the opportunity to buy a few when it was very low. Now feeling very bad about my move.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: