Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:32:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to get involved into Bitcoin?  (Read 7695 times)
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:43:14 PM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

whose name is late if you do not start right away and wait for him in the future. today its value is high and in the future the price will be much higher.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:46:40 PM

am i too late to buy bitcoin?
Not really. In fact, sometimes it is better to be late than never, there is always a right for all the things we do in our lives. Getting into bitcoin right now might be the right time for you for getting into the world of bitcoin. In addition to this, the market price of bitcoin is also decreasing and now is the chance for you to start your carrier in the world of bitcoin by investing as much money as you can. You will for sure make a good profit.
loyaswexrq8

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 05:16:51 PM

Bitcoin is only now beginning to really increase in price and next year the price of bitcoin will grow strongly, which means that if someone thinks to invest or not, it is better to buy now
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:48:31 PM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

For me it's not too late to get involved into bitcoin because you can earn to it even you are late. Even if the price of it are higher than the past it means that you are late because if the price of it are high so what if on the future it can be 8000$ so my opinion is get involve now or join now before its gone.

yes I truly agree with you, there is no "too late" for bitcoin if you want to earn. even if the price is higher now you can still earn when you join bitcoin. Because there are so.many ways to earn it without buying it and investing it. 
podrick17

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:51:14 PM

definitely like everyone else say here it is not but the investment if you want trading will be more costly than before because if you want to feel the 100% gain or more you have to invest a lot of money in order to achieve that unlike before that altcoins and bitcoin it self is not that expensive yet.

Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:01:25 PM

For me it's not too late to get involved into bitcoin even though bitcoin is limited for 21 million you can still get into mining or investing. What i really mean is you can invest or buy some part of bitcoin because the limited supply of bitcoin it turns to be more price increase and be more valuable.
dawoodkhan97

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:08:22 PM

It would probably best if you waited a little longer
for bitcoin to dip or you can also buy alt coins
from your bitcoins and grow your investment
portfolio from there.

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on May 29th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:37:37 PM

its never too late to start, just dont try to mine bitcoin because its 100 percent failure! just invest and buy bitcoin then leaave it on your wallet for half or a year ! it will be a good outcome later !

Not really a hudred percent failure but not really efficient specially when you live in a country with very expensive electricity services. It's true that investing to bitcoin now is not late because its price will surely goes up just as what it always does throughout the years.

Sadnu

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:18:19 PM

It's not too late for you to be involved in bitcoin many reasons to start with that. So, you've only just learned about bitcoin, you've seen that people have become millionaires through investing in it. Your question is: "Can I still do the same, or has the bitcoin boat sailed?" Unfortunately there's no simple answer to this. Can you still make millions from bitcoin? Possibly. Has the bitcoin boat sailed? Certainly not.
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:08:15 PM

In my opinion, it's not too late. For example, I'm new to this topic, but nevertheless I'm sure that bitcoin is a coin of the future and a good investment of its capital at the moment.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
praxe

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:15:47 PM

it's never too late to buy bitcoin or deal with this currency, you just have to inform yourself a bit about how bitcoin moves since it is very unstable and if you want to invest you will have to have patience

CoPil

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:53:00 PM

Hey everyone

Have a nice day.

If you want to do something then do it. It's never too late to get started with something that you like, and something that you'll gain profit from. Life is indeed short. Have the guts to do things if you wanted to. Just make sure that you'll first educate yourself for you to be able to know and fully understand what you're doing. If you concentrated with the future things that you want to achieve, once you did this one right...it will be very fulfilling.
Quesdana

Activity: 212

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:02:00 PM

Not too late. Although the price might seem high today, imagine you bought in at $7.5k and it goes up to $25k, you'd definitely be glad you invested!

Yes, it's not yet too late. Actually, if ever bitcoin is still after twenty years, I believe that people in that age will surely invest in bitcoin. Though in that case, we may think that it is already late, but I think there's no such t hi in as late if you really like to have it. There's no need to think about investing late because you can still have the chance as long as you are still alive and kicking. When opportunity knocks, don't hesitate to open and accept it rather than refusing it.
kriptotr

Activity: 249

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:03:13 PM

Not too late. Although the price might seem high today, imagine you bought in at $7.5k and it goes up to $25k, you'd definitely be glad you invested!

Yes, it's not yet too late. Actually, if ever bitcoin is still after twenty years, I believe that people in that age will surely invest in bitcoin. Though in that case, we may think that it is already late, but I think there's no such t hi in as late if you really like to have it. There's no need to think about investing late because you can still have the chance as long as you are still alive and kicking. When opportunity knocks, don't hesitate to open and accept it rather than refusing it.

Yes it's not, because it's in down trend phase now, and this could be a good point to get some bitcoins. You can't find the exact good enter point, but you can make this current price as your cost of purchase now.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:46:01 PM

Yes, it's not too late to get involve because the price of bitcoin had crashed from ATH 20000$ - 13000$ in just 2 weeks. For me, it's the best time to invest
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:04:30 AM

It's still isn't too late to get into bitcoins, although your'e behind a bit and
bitcoin's value is up. I believe it's still the benchmark years of bitcoin's
esteem regnant and notability. It's gaining more and more recognition
and a lot are getting involved. Currently it's re-considerable to assimilate
and start participating, investing and operating with bitcoins. With the
variant deflation and inflation of it's price, getting involved with bitcoin
is still a considerable maneuver to venture and profit.
catchemcrypto

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:34:27 AM

I don't think so. Joining in this movement and opportunity is still open for everyone. You just need to think if can handle the risk and count the costs in investing here.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:40:31 AM

there is nothing too late engaging on btc investment as long as you have the guts to take risk of either havinf profit of thousand bucks or losing. Well btc price now might be too huge compare when its just starting but who knows it may multiply hundred folds more.
I agree to that, there is nothing too late engaging on bitcoin investment and I suggest you must invest now and do not waste your time in some nonsense things. Just focus in investing and buying so that you could have big profit in the future. Investing in bitcoin would really help you to have big profit.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:20:39 PM

It's not too late to get involved in bitcoin even the value is too high don't mind the value just start learning and studying about bitcoin and don't waste your time to the things that are nonsense so start investing if you want to invest your money into a bitcoin and if you don't just work for it like me i'm always working hard to earn a bitcoin even i earn a small amount and if you don't have a enough money to invest just participate in campaign
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:22:36 PM

never too late. Maybe if bitcoin was fairly valued, but right now it's totally undervalued. It's worth way more. Just imagine the price when the banks realize they can't compete anymore... it will rocket!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: