Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:19:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to get involved into Bitcoin?  (Read 7695 times)
PureEpic

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:56:50 PM

Not too late. Although the price might seem high today, imagine you bought in at $7.5k and it goes up to $25k, you'd definitely be glad you invested!

yeah but now its like 16k do you think its gonna keep rising?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoroi

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:57:16 AM

It is never too late to engage on btc investment, in as much you can bear the risk, I would say that, in terms of investment, anytime you deem it fit to embark on it is an early stage of investment in bitcoin.
pusa aso

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:03:52 AM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

it is never too late to everyone to get involved in bitcoin so come on guys you have to join us in bitcoin,just do your job good and later on you can wait for the blessings of GOD from bitcoin later you dont know that you will be one of them an instant millionaire.
HappyDevil

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:09:20 AM

The market is recovering after a short period of time, I think this is a good time for you to return to this market. Bitcoin is stable at $ 14,000, this is the value that you can buy today because I think that bitcoin will rise sharply in the next few days, bitcoin candlestick charts are very good. The market is promising to prosper in the next few days as investor sentiment is stabilizing.
ZZ111

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 01:15:02 AM

never too late imo
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:21:09 AM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

No it is not too late to get involved in bitcoin. Bitcoin is always welcome us to be part of it. In fact, I am just new here and doing my best for me to be a rich one someday.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Superpacman

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:32:05 AM

not too late to be part into bitcoin world.
as a new member I am eager to learn I always do research as long as you have wifi/internat.
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:39:06 AM

No it is not yet too late to join in and earn a lot in several months time. Do not believe that because Bitcoin is already valued more than $10,000, there is no more growth to it in the future. I would say that is not true. When Bitcoin went as high as $100 or even lower than that, people were already asking "Is it too late now to join?" or "Did I just miss the train?" The price of Bitcoin will continue to rise for as long as we are buying it.
watchurstep45

Activity: 300

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:42:11 AM

Hey everyone

Have a nice day.

no. i think bitcoin will hit many times. its not too late for beginners to engage in bitcoin matters.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:51:23 AM

No it is not yet too late to join in and earn a lot in several months time. Do not believe that because Bitcoin is already valued more than $10,000, there is no more growth to it in the future. I would say that is not true. When Bitcoin went as high as $100 or even lower than that, people were already asking "Is it too late now to join?" or "Did I just miss the train?" The price of Bitcoin will continue to rise for as long as we are buying it.

It is not at all very late because bitcoin rise up every day , if you just entered into bitcoin that means you started earnings and it gives you profits only because bitcoin moves only in upper direction , so it is not too late for investing in bitcoin .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:15:02 AM

There is no word late in bitcoin, we will regret if we do not start right now because the end of this year the price will reach more than $ 50,000 and if we buy now at a price of about $ 14,000 then we get a profit of more than 300%.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
emjuuu

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:00:28 AM

It is too late to know bitcoin. But it is not too late for you to earn high profits.
paradeflag

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:49:04 AM

It is never too late to join the rank and play with the currencies with Bitcoins. There is always a window of opportunity where you can start perfectly and gain at the beginning.
zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:50:08 AM

Absolutely Not! Bitcoin will have its ups and downs just like any other currency, but as far as buying bitcoin goes now is as good a time as ever because the sky is the limit. If you are not comfortable investing large amounts of money there are other ways that people invest that can help build your portfolio and make you money.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:33:54 PM

it is not too late to get involved in it, even if your are old or whatever you are in the right decision to get involved in this kind of opportunity.
When you get involved in bitcoin world it out for you to gain profit and for your investment to get high. Be on the top and use bitcoin for Good because there no such thing late if you pursue it.
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:40:40 AM

After today's big drop it is again too early to get involved into Bitcoin. Best thing would have been to have some buy orders sitting on Gdax at 9250$ today - you'd already make a good gain by now.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:28:00 AM

Hey everyone

Have a nice day.

I guess it is too late to know about bitcoin because everyday has different news and issue with bitcoins and for some altcoins. There are lots of business that can give earnings with bitcoins so do not stop but try to do research more on this bitcoin issue and you will find what and how to get earn more on bitcoins.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:32:05 AM

Its not too late to involve in bitcoin because bitcoin now adays are getting more popular I know bitcoin just a few month ago then I think also Im too late but what I saw Im not I invest in bitcoin a little then I gain profit too so its nit to late to involve with it and learn with it. Just gain more knowledge about bitcoin and bitcoin will grow and us also grow with knowledge about it.
Razo123

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:33:21 AM

There is no word late when it comes to bitcoin. Its never to late to earn using bitcoin. Just have enough proper knowledge about bitcoin, you can just earn a high profit. As of now, many countries accepts investments and they consider bitcoin as one.
hydeevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:36:20 AM

People keep on saying that it is too late to get involved into Bitcoin but for me, it is never too late to get into it because there is a dropping value of btc these past few weeks which is not that huge amount compared to last year's value. Another thing, if you want to buy btc today with its current price and you decided to hold it for a while then you are in a good position because I do believe that the price of it will pump again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: