Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:58:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to get involved into Bitcoin?  (Read 7697 times)
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:48:21 AM

After today's big drop it is again too early to get involved into Bitcoin. Best thing would have been to have some buy orders sitting on Gdax at 9250$ today - you'd already make a good gain by now.
of course you're not too late. see bitcoin prices go down very deep today and make bitcoin prices to be very cheap nowadays. I think this is a great opportunity for you to buy bitcoin. do not miss this opportunity. before bitcoin prices do recover better buy bitcoin at the moment. I'm sure you will not be disappointed and you'll find the profit in the next few weeks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:20:28 PM

I'm just simply reading in different groups which is inline in bitcoin and in other cryptocurrency, and I am always hungry for three knowledge about it and how it really work.
tuskacz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:22:35 PM

Yes if you don't earn much ii is too late for you. You should join the market in 2010-2014.
Now better buy some cheaper alcoins.
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:26:46 PM

Bitcoin is gradually declining in price, like a bird feather that plans above the ground. It was predicted that the BTC would inevitably slip by 50% before rushing with new forces above the last set record highs
Adeyemi

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:51:24 PM

Nothing is too late to get into in life. I thought the same thing in December 2016, January 2017 up till September 2017 when I started taking deliberate actions that got me into Bitcoin today. The most important thing you must do is to learn as much as possible about Bitcoin before you get yourself involved with it. It's never too late to join the evolution. Just be prepared.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:01:50 PM

There is nothing late to gt involved into a good thing like bitcoin, ever second is a new and we have to cheer up with the strength of past experience and getting expertise to next level, same with bitcoin, start up now with bitcoin and you will find newbies of bitcoin.
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:08:00 PM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

No it will not be tok late for everyone to get involved into Bitcoin cryptocurrency because currently, it was still continuously making its rise upright which is really attractive and beneficial for the people who still wants to get engage with Bitcoin. If you are thinking of the price that was too expensive to be that affordable, then good news for you because Bitcoin now was currently on dump which can enable you to go start getting involve and as soon as Bitcoin price recovers, there will be an assurance to obtain a large income or profit upon engaging into Bitcoin cryptocurrency.

rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:46:29 PM

I guess not too late to be involve in bitcoin. There are so many ICOs that are launched that might give you the opportunity to became millionaire.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:40:03 PM

There is nothing late to gt involved into a good thing like bitcoin, ever second is a new and we have to cheer up with the strength of past experience and getting expertise to next level, same with bitcoin, start up now with bitcoin and you will find newbies of bitcoin.
Starting in bitcoin right now is almost the same thing like before because if you will start bitcoin now then you will still make bitcoins and you can still earn because there is no difference from before and now except for the price of bitcoin that was cheaper back then but overall, it is the same and the only thing that bitcoin is waiting is you.
m9shn9sh

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:45:09 PM

I think its never too late to get involved in a bitcoin. In fact, the most suitable time for participation now. Such a discount will no longer be. I am sure that this year many people will be happy with btc.
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:47:25 PM

No, bitcoin and other cryptocurrency has just started this industry I believe they will overcome all the issues that have been thrown towards this market. If you want to get involve and make income on this one, just start as soon as possible Smiley

hybie22

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:01:13 AM

Not all of us are late because many of you are new to bitcoin because bitcoin continues to grow heavily involved in bitcoin service because of its popularity and has become popular among bitcoin is not a time of repentance.
kxshcb

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:43:54 AM

Not yet, because bitcoin is still growing and increases it’s value.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:54:17 AM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

Bitcoin's value has been rising in recent months and has hit a record high. The current bitcoin price is close to $ 12k. In previous years, a Bitcoin was worth only $ 450. The value of Bitcoin has increased steadily since its inception in 2008, nearly a decade ago. However, many are hesitant to invest. Now it's not too late to join the bitcoin. I think its price will continue to increase in the future
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:57:58 AM

Hey everyone

Have a nice day.

21 million Bitcoins are scheduled to be released. It is estimated that 21 million Bitcoins will be fully excavated by 2140. Every four years, the amount of Bitcoins dug will be reduced by half. A currency has a fixed supply. According to Bitcoin's Web site, "Bitcoin can grow in the early years and become stable in later years." So I think it's not too late for you to invest in bitcoin.
ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:58:42 AM

I think it's still not too late, or now is the right time to look for profit in bitcoin because bitcoin will be hardfork segwit2x on 16th of november. because the one having bitcoin will directly have bitcoin2x

It is not too ...and I actually believe it will never be too late ( unless bitcoin will stop ..and I believe that is impossible) ...even you join next month next year..as long as you are fully heartedly dedicate already and you mind sets to be serious here that is the most important..we all know the sayings that find job or hooby that makes you happy and not boring..stuff that motivates you and intertain you and stimulate your mind...in that you will never be gets bored in something that you started ...whenever you want to join is always perfect time..there is no such too late for people who wants to be more firm to themselves..
drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:59:26 AM

I think it's never late to buy or invest in bitcoins, bitcoin is so volatile and it goes up and down. Just make sure if you invest to bitcoins, the value is low so that you will earn more profit when the value increases
rext

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:01:56 AM

Hey everyone

Have a nice day.

Investors are taking a closer look at bitcoin. In 2011, bitcoin was virtually unknown. At present, it frequently appears on mainstream news. Points for bitcoin trading are becoming more and more popular. More and more digital currency is used for daily trading, international trade and becoming an investment vehicle. You should not worry about taking a bitcoin at the moment, it's not too late
kriptotr

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:05:17 AM

No, bitcoin and other cryptocurrency has just started this industry I believe they will overcome all the issues that have been thrown towards this market. If you want to get involve and make income on this one, just start as soon as possible Smiley

I'm always telling this, it's never too late go start in bitcoin. This is the early era of the concept, nobody is late now. After 2 years, you will be late if you still didn't join bitcoin community.
janaiz

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:18:33 AM

Hey everyone

Have a nice day.

If you asked me, it is not to late even I just join last year only, and it is still increasing the amount of Bitcoin and fast, so even now it is not to late to join.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: