Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:39:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to get involved into Bitcoin?  (Read 7708 times)
remilia

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:40:38 AM

I don't think Bitcoin prices are going to go up so much in the future and I'm sure this year could hit $ 10,000, so invest now because you could lose the opportunity to make a profit.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:44:45 AM

One will never be too late for bitcoin if you have the money to invest. Btc's future is brighter everyday even as its price drops from time to time.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:18:19 PM

Still, it's never too late to invest in bitcoin. Most specially this days when bitcoin price continue to dump. This is the right time to invest. Then hold, wait for the right time to get your profit. Im sure bitcoin price will pump again in the near future.
Agreed, a good and wise thought to buy bitcoin at the moment and hold it untill it become worthy and invest it then so that you get able to earn more making your present good and future secure. Yes bitcoin will boast to a very high price and will be one day leading all regular currencies and soon in future it is about to replace paper money in buying and selling
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:35:56 PM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

It is never never too late to invest in Bitcoin. The revolution is still on and even getting better by the day. The price of Bitcoin now is $7000; what would it be in the years to come?
Though there many crytocurrencies now in the system, I believe investing in Bitcoin is better and never late
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:45:53 PM

One will never be too late for bitcoin if you have the money to invest. Btc's future is brighter everyday even as its price drops from time to time.
It is normal for bitcoin that the price is continuously changing and even if it goes down it always go back at the top. It is better to invest in bitcoin while you can because we never know the what might be the value in the future. No one is going to be late as long as you are determined to reach your goal.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:54:50 PM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

No! You are wrong! It is not yet to late to buy bitcoins. Do not think that you are late because you are still in the right time. My advise is buy now many bitcoins as you can! You can probably become rich in the future if you will do that.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:16:27 PM

For me, it is not too late to get involved in bitcoin because bitcoin is still popular and so expensive. Yes, maybe bitcoin reach the limit of 75% but is not too late at all. You can still gain and earn bitcoin, and there will be a lot of bitcoin left.There will be 5,250,000 million bitcoin left, and that is to plenty. You are not late; now you have the opportunity to earn bitcoin. Imagine that you will obtain 100+ bitcoin. It will never be too late to you gain bitcoin.  Smiley
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:32:07 PM

its never too late to get involved in bitcoin. looking back when price was about a 1000usd some persons were scared to invest saying it was too high, today the price has gotten far higher than expected and we are all expecting it to push higher in the nearest future. if you have the money, invest today because bitcoin has a great potential.
aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:57:00 AM

I think not even now it is very difficult to predict the price increase that makes us have to slalu monitor and can not relax.
confidence and self confidence may be more soothing.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:27:55 AM

I think it's not to late to involve in bitcoin and in my opinion this is the right time to engage on bitcoin. Look now if you invest money in bitcoin it surely gain a high profit it because the value of it is simultaneously increasing. That why you will earn good profit from it. It not to late it just a proper time to join in bitcoin and there are may ways to gain bitcoin at this moment.
Andria123

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:37:40 AM

No way it's not too late to get involved into Bitcoin,everything will strart always as a new bigginner new learner new experience and a lot more,never mind that u where late never mind that others have already a high rank,always put on your mind that your are in the ladder of success if you have this attitude patience and efforts in the Bitcoin

mark_salcedo618

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:42:23 AM

its not too late to get involved in trading or HODL Bitcoin. price is still low and you can purchase it which is a good buy but a long term if you are seeking to an INVESTMENT. remember that there is no stable in trading. anything may affect the value of bitcoin and I really like how people look into bitcoin. They embrace the use of it as innovation is getting close and changes are applied anywhere as we ha ve to improve and grab the new trends.
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:47:18 AM

there is nothing too late engaging on btc investment as long as you have the guts to take risk of either havinf profit of thousand bucks or losing. Well btc price now might be too huge compare when its just starting but who knows it may multiply hundred folds more.

I agree with in fact people who know bitcoin is currently in a small percentage and if you are indeed willing to try your fortune here ,well you should start now becausebits being expensive day by day and the probability for you to hold some and be profitable is decreasing.
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:11:15 AM

no it is not too late to involve in the bitcoin because only bitcoin is not a crypto currnacy there are many currency in like eth bitbiist etc so we can invest in these types of coin
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:17:21 AM

Hey everyone

Have a nice day.

Technically yes it is too late if you are going to look at the others but do not lose hope, just thinknthat there are no too late to everything if you really wanted to pursue it. Even though bitcoins price are getting too much expensive the price of them in the market still pumps so you can still have an investment to them you can still gain money like everybody does but you will just going to started from scratch not like them who was in here for a long time. But the most important thing is you can gain money.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:19:17 AM

I think it's not too late to engage yourself here in bitcoin. Especially now, if you invest here in bitcoin, you can get more profit because of the continues increasing of the value simultaneously. You can also learn and earn at the same time here in bitcoin.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:23:01 AM

Even the price is very high it's not too late to earn bitcoin or to earn profit. Because you buy bitcoin and you invest to the project related to bitcoin and your bitcoin will yrow and once your bitcoin grow you will earn profit. Those people are licky because they can bought bitcoin with cheap price and if they sell their bitcoin they will earn a lot of profit for sure..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:24:53 AM

i dont think its to late when i see current btc prize is near 9000$ !!!
and we got greatest profits in this year ! Bitcoin never made such highs in the years before !

kind regards
CaliforniaCrypto

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:25:49 AM

Its never too late to get into bitcoin! Dollar cost your way in. Buy what you can afford each week, that way if you buy at a high point it wont matter over the long term.
Aljerome31

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 02:26:42 AM

Definitely your not late... The price go high from time to time...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: