Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:42:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to get involved into Bitcoin?  (Read 7695 times)
oviudiu

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:29:22 AM

I was reading an article, and, we are actually still in the Early Adopters Stage for Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies. There is still a long way to go, therefor, it ain't too late.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ondabeat

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:35:15 PM

Nearly 50% of people know Crypto Currency, and 50% more just listen, watch and do not really invest, just try and learn, So I think you're not too late. Because many people do not know it. You will definitely earn money here especially if it is wise.
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:43:12 PM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

It does not matter if you are have just recently started. As long you believe in the power of bitcoin and be optimistic, you'll be able to catch up! Godbless;(
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:27:40 PM

Nothing is too late for me, as long as we can be patient, we will definitely get back what we want, so in my life it is never too late to achieve what I want in a positive way.
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:58:24 PM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

it's never too late to succeed because bitcoin is still in the socialization stage seen from the number of accounts in circulation still in the range of 10% of the world's total people ...
yana0901

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:27:07 AM

yes no why? it still earns well on it. yes it fell, but it means that it's time to invest
SeniorRalap

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:29:11 AM

I think it's not too late to invest in bitcoin, and buying it now will be a great opportunity. Now bitcoin has stopped falling. It will soon return to normal, back to $10,000 in February.
tonmoycrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:02:29 AM

Idont think Not too late.Even now, bitcoin is still rising gradually.just invest and buy bitcoin then leaave it on your wallet for half or a year ! it will be a good outcome later !If bitcoin become usable to any possible transaction then that is the time that we can say it is maybe too late.
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:06:41 AM

Hey everyone

Have a nice day.

No, it is not too late to be involved in bitcoin economy, because bitcoin is always open to all of us who are want to be rich and want to have a money to use in their daily lives.

cuplisbird

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:31:54 AM

I think it's still not too late to get involved in bitcoin problems because you can still get it even you're not too late, even though the price is now higher and even today bitcoin is rising even though it has gone down yesterday, but bitcoin still has a huge effect on me and the investors no matter how low they go down as it is expected to increase in the next year, so it will never be too late to invest in bitcoin now. Smiley
niksxv

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:37:07 AM

for me it's okay to be late that never. doing bitcoin can help you easily in transaction or to pay and you don't have to to the bank. just be patient in bitcoin.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:37:21 AM

For me its not too late to be involve in bitcoin because in this world of crypto currency which is now popular in our generation having involve on it has no time limit because at the end of every single day bitcoin exist now in our planet and it will continuous so be prepare now than nothing.
Craigne

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:46:29 AM

I think its not too late if you won't let give up, you still must try. But if you not give yourself a try then maybe you make an opportunity to make things late. As long as Bitcoin standing do not hesitate, remember you'll never discover the essence of a book if you'll never try to open it.
RIYA0001

Activity: 77
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:36:27 PM

I don't think that I am too late for bitcoin . when you start is the right time . prices will be going to increase in future and I will definately earn huge profits .
santieevanz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:50:51 PM

Hey everyone

Have a nice day.

Since the value of bitcoin suddenly dropped and most of the financial experts and economists keep on saying that the decrease in value of a certain coin doesn't mean it is dying. If you still have faith that bitcoin will recover and increase more in the future, then it is not too late for bitcoin. It will only take a long time before it recover soon and right now, all people here in the forum are just speculating.

DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:55:22 PM

It's certainly not too late to invest, but mining at any significant rate would require a lot of hardware/compute power. If you're interested in mining, find other up and coming alt coins. You'll probably get a higher rate of return.
elmopogi

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:58:08 PM

It's never too late to get involved. BTC's might have their drop recently and many critics of the BTC's are stating that there's no stability or certainty with it, I think you should still get yourself be involved like me. I mean, no one is to be considered expert yet when it comes to BTC since this is still a fresh (sort of) form of currency and even investors are still getting themselves familiar with it and trying all sorts of workarounds to make Cryptocurrencies work the way they make FIAT money works. Having yourself involved will somehow help the Cryptocurrency thrive and who knows one day, it will finally dominate the market. Plus the benefits of cryptocurrencies are still building up but have yourself involved now and enjoy the benefits of it later on.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:53:56 PM

Its not too late just start now. It is not too late for bitcoin. As long as we can be patient, we will definitely rewarded by bitcoin as long you believe in bitcoin and be optimistic, you'll be able to catch up to other who are successful right now. So I think you're not too late. Because many people do not know about bitcoin even though it getting famous in other countries. Bitcoin is always open to all who wants to earn extra money or allowance.
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:39:20 PM

No, this is still early, if we look at the current price of about $ 10k then many experts claim that bitcoin worth $ 1 million, brave invest will now make us rich in the future, and do not have to worry about the future bitcoin because many countries that legalize bitcoin.

:

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ramdav

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:51:12 PM

Not late at all. If making profit is what you seek, you can still make money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: