Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:16:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to get involved into Bitcoin?  (Read 7695 times)
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:42:44 AM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

No it's not too late to get involved into bitcoin I'm also a beginner here and I can earn even if I'm a newbie because on bitcoin there is no late you can work on it anytime. Bitcoin now are still rising so I can suggest to you to join a signature campaign now so that you can earn more money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:46:52 AM

Definitely not! The sooner you get involved the better. Waiting for no reason wont change anything. So the advice I always give to people when they ask me if they should get into crypto or not, it just to get involved and test the new waters. Its always better experiencing first hand than just watching from the sidelines. Im really glad that I didnt hesitate long when I heard about the cryptomarkets and just jumped right in, the rest came by itself.
Yeah I agree with you. you will learn on the mistake you make. so take a risk guys even late or not its your own decision Smiley

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
leonora galvan

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:06:02 AM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

it is not too late for everyone to join bitcoin because there is a saying that better late than never,if you are a good person and you have a patience in life you can reach your goal even its too late .
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:16:56 AM

There is no late for everything as long as you work hard for it so there still a lot who joined bitcoin now so just go.

Bitcoin to the moon
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:17:12 AM

Why don't you try and find out? Wink
Since 2012 I have been reading that it was too late to get in, who knows what the future holds for btc.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:27:56 AM

not too late but a little bit...first time i have known bitcoin is when it is in high value thats why i was so encourage to joined but after a week or so,it lower its price and until its not yet came back to the price i used to know but anyway ..i am still hopeful

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
rafhapeng

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:00:39 AM

its not too late to get involve in bitcoin.just buy and invest to earn some bitcoin...
Jannalsieh

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:07:39 AM

[quo
[/quote]I just had my registeration in less than 24hours... and I dont feel it’s too late to get involved at all. Bitcoin is an emerging kind of thing. It’s the leading cryptocurrency and it’s value is increasing Since it started the market. I was a bit skeptical at first, but once I’ve read and asked some friends who are into it. I slowly understand it’s importance. And YES, never been too lye to start now.
millionaireshs

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:18:34 AM

Hey everyone

Have a nice day.

You don't need to bother yourself thinking that it is too late to get engage in Bitcoin. The only thing you can do is to start it now and work hard for it. Good thing you found this forum, here you can join a variety of projects that are open for all but there is only few who accept newbie. Dont worry about that because you only need two weeks and 24 posts to be a Junior member.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:24:31 AM

There is never a time that is late to start some except later, as far as you can join bitcoin now you are still among the 1% of the world population that have join bitcoin so toi are still early in bitcoin. The problem most of us have is that we think it was too late to join bitcoin not knowing that bitcoin is an ever new investment that has a great profit potential.
hchc12011

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:35:56 AM

It's never too late to get involved in bitcoin, just a feeling of regret not joining bitcoin now. The sooner you join and get involved the better. So join now.  it's still a great time to get involved.
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:46:13 AM

It is better to be late than never, good thing about it you discovered  bitcoin today and   you just have   learn how it works and make profit , but not only profit but on what really bitcoin does  to our society nowadays.   
19faraon88

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:48:57 AM

For me, i'm very too late in investment to bitcoin. Maybe if I invest since 2010, the year introduced it by friend, Now I'm the one people who have million's of money.
ignacio0404

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:49:14 AM

Hey everyone

Have a nice day.

It will never be too late! some just joined bitcoin and will consume money for the next months and that's amazing! As for me too, I'll continue the job and invest for nice effects ahead!
Laodungchun

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:51:24 AM

Hey everyone

Have a nice day.

It's not too late because now it's the beginning. So buy bitcoins because this is the only way to get rich,
Silvermist

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:58:37 AM

Nothing is to be considered late in involving into Bitcoin. But the earlier is better because you had the chance to have more time in engaging to Bitcoin.

Eroiy.io   |   PRE-ICO  [ Jan 30th - Feb 28th ]
████   Buy Tokens with 10% BONUS   ████ (http://eroiy.io)
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:02:47 AM

It is definitely not too late to get involved in the crypto world again. Yes, the landscape has changed quite a lot and there are a lot of technical novelties and new investors; however, as many new newbies are getting involved in cryptos - now more than ever - your experience will stand out, which might help you to succeed in the long run, where others get burned.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kalph22

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:04:45 AM

It's never too late to get involved or invest into Bitcoin, you might feel a little bit of regret not to be involved earlier, But its alright, its better to be involved right now than never.  
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:05:23 AM

i hope it is not to late. i'm also new to the crypto world and it feels like it is just a start. so i hope we are not to late a can get one bitcoin before it is to late and bitcoin is so expensive, only the richest people can buy a whole bitcoin. becaus of that i think its not to late.
kidd07

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:05:54 AM

I believed that it is not too late to start at this point in time, and I think 'late' is not applicable of it because Bitcoin price is keep on rising even you will get involve in the next month or later, still you can earn from it. But still its the best thing to it now than later to appreciate it more by the time its value will become so high that time you are a Bitcoiner savvy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: