Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:47:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to get involved into Bitcoin?  (Read 7695 times)
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:37:55 PM

Especially since you are so young it is not too late at all - you can also get involved with altcoins which have a higher range of growth, if you do some bounty hunting you can get your first free coins to play with.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spiero7

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:39:22 PM

Its never too late at all,, the fact that btc has suffered serious dip on the exchange market doesn't mean one should see investment in btc as not worthy,,, it has happened in the past,, and btc bounced back. Its never too late folks
ggg123

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:41:07 PM

Honestly i really don’t believe that it is too late to get involved into btc. Just all of us need to be more patient and learn to wait enough, than i’m pretty sure that we won’t regret it.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:43:13 PM

Hello!I think its not to late to involvemearn a btc ,the btc is not the 1st currency in all market place u can invest in alltcoin,search for intresting ideas,campaigns then earn coins and transact in btc,more chance is earn btc and its not always late....Good luck!

Melvin Narag

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:01:04 PM

it’s not to late start it now and earn understand every instruction and learn
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:10:47 PM

I do not think it's too late to start bitcoin because I also started bitcoin from yesterday exactly in December. the spirit continues to bounty hunter to be made bitcoin.
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:15:04 PM

What makes most newbies think it is too late to get involved with cryptocurrencies is their fixation on the price. They imagine how much they would have earned today if they had acquired a bitcoin in 2010 and stored it, or they believe they have to buy a whole bitcoin at its current price.
Bambinoe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:17:53 PM

It never too late. The fluctuating prices of Bitcoin is an open door for starters to get in and trade in Bitcoin especially when its low in price.

Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:24:05 PM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

As for me, it will never been too late for anyone to enter and get engage into this type of currency because it is just been starting to rise ul its popularity and we will be expecting more outcomes to happen with Bitcoin. A large possibility was expected that this type of currency will rise up to the top making it the future of currency in this new era. So it will not be too late for you to get engage and go beyond bitcoin cryptocurrency.
Aileen C.

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:45:29 PM

Agree to that idea too. For me also its not too late to join or get involved into Bitcoin. Coz every day changes, a lot of investors come and go. And as the year 2018 started, bitcoin has rise up.
Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

As for me, it will never been too late for anyone to enter and get engage into this type of currency because it is just been starting to rise ul its popularity and we will be expecting more outcomes to happen with Bitcoin. A large possibility was expected that this type of currency will rise up to the top making it the future of currency in this new era. So it will not be too late for you to get engage and go beyond bitcoin cryptocurrency.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:05:59 AM

If you will always saying that it is too late you will never earn and enjoy the profit that others have experienced. Try once and you will know how is it going.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
OninLoki

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:24:43 AM

I think you better trust on your instinct and if you are asking other people yes this is not to late to get involved in this cryptocurrency just remind that any investment you take has affiliated with risk and need takes good decision
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:28:16 AM

Hey everyone

Have a nice day.

It is not too late to buy or get involve in bitcoin becauae its price is not that stable enough for people to get to know bitcoins. Even its price is up and down it will not stop people to know bitcoins and enter the bitcoin world.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:29:52 AM

for me it's not too late to get involved with bitcoin because if you're here now you're still making money and it's still too much to say if you're not too late to get involved here.
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:49:01 AM

It is not too late to start bitcoin Because it is the beginning of the bitcoin will be explode and make big and there are many big investors that invest bitcoin so that will cause the big pump of bitcoin

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
NatYaros

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:11:02 AM

It is not even close to "too late". It is very far from "too late". It is just a beginning. Until the next "gold" is discovered.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:20:51 AM

Definitely not! The sooner you get involved the better. Waiting for no reason wont change anything. So the advice I always give to people when they ask me if they should get into crypto or not, it just to get involved and test the new waters. Its always better experiencing first hand than just watching from the sidelines. Im really glad that I didnt hesitate long when I heard about the cryptomarkets and just jumped right in, the rest came by itself.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:43:50 AM

Hey everyone

Have a nice day.

Many people around the world are using Bitcoin in their everyday lives in order to make their lives better. They use Bitcoin to pay monthly bills thru online such as water, electricity, insurance or even fund transfer without any hassle and free of charge. May countries already implemented and adapted Bitcoin for then betterment of their society and help them to earn additional income. We can use Bitcouin to trade in crypto currency world wherein we need to buy low and sell high. So very easy to monitor and cash in/out by using our cellphone and net at anytime and any monent. Many people made their lives better because they earned so much in trading. So we better to buy now because the price is still so and then hold until you reached the desired income.
hchc12011

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:29:18 AM

Its not too late to get involved into bitcoin. Im also a newbie member here. Every day bitcoin gets a lot of new users! I think bitcoin will show the world much more then we have seen till now!
Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:34:33 AM

Either to late, or not. I personally think its gonna drop and wont grow into 25,000 that people claim, but of course it may.
Yes it will drop but thinking about on wont grow at $25k is early to say Smiley

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: