Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:49:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 200 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 #  (Read 458140 times)
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 10:08:08 AM

Most of your post makes no sense whatsoever and I'm ashamed I'm once again feeding the troll...

Since what I can make out from your response basically proves you know nothing, I will end this by pointing out that most other pool reward systems are no-risk to the pool also, yet those pools charge a fee. PPLNS carries no pool risk, yet some pools still charge high fees for it. Technically PPS can be no risk because the pool can simply shutdown before actually "risking" anything as history has proven.

Servers hardware and hosting/bandwidth are not free regardless of what mining reward system is used.

So stop trolling and wasting everyone's time.

OK Mr. knowledge, you want to tell me that you are not making any money of the pool ? you take us as retards or what? and yet you want to charge a fee!! PPLNS charge almost to nothing, and most pools that charge fees have a great statistics and user friendly Interface, worker down notification, two-factor authentication great charts and some have more merged coins .......

now telling my point of view is trolling ? why didn't you consider this as some kind of suggestion ? 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wizkid057
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 10:13:37 AM

Most of your post makes no sense whatsoever and I'm ashamed I'm once again feeding the troll...

Since what I can make out from your response basically proves you know nothing, I will end this by pointing out that most other pool reward systems are no-risk to the pool also, yet those pools charge a fee. PPLNS carries no pool risk, yet some pools still charge high fees for it. Technically PPS can be no risk because the pool can simply shutdown before actually "risking" anything as history has proven.

Servers hardware and hosting/bandwidth are not free regardless of what mining reward system is used.

OK Mr. knowledge, you want to tell me that you are not making any money of the pool ? you take us as retards or what? and yet you want to charge a fee!! PPLNS charge almost to nothing, and most pools that charge fees have a great statistics and user friendly Interface, worker down notification, two-factor authentication great charts and some have more merged coins .......

now telling my point of view is trolling ? why didn't you consider this as some kind of suggestion ? 

Um... since when does 0% * anything = making money?  Basic math.  I would love to know where all this money I make off the pool you speak of is coming from since you seem to know everything.

The only thing I ever get from the pool are payments from my own mining efforts, like everyone else.  Counting funds I have personally contributed towards hosting and such I think I'm actually at a net loss even after my own personal mining payouts.

Again, know what you're talking about before you speak, troll.

-wk

Tips: 1LDQrLr6dPVqNJmpZm82eZVKqDFRk7ERW8
Operator of the Eligius Mining Pool - 0% Fee, SAPPLNS, GBT, Stratum, IRC+Phone Support, Share Market (coming soon), Generation payouts, and more.
Don't feed the trolls. Science Confirms: Internet Trolls Really Are Narcissistic, Psychopathic, and Sadistic (1)
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 10:41:14 AM

Um... since when does 0% * anything = making money?  Basic math.  I would love to know where all this money I make off the pool you speak of is coming from since you seem to know everything.

The only thing I ever get from the pool are payments from my own mining efforts, like everyone else.  Counting funds I have personally contributed towards hosting and such I think I'm actually at a net loss even after my own personal mining payouts.

-wk

so when a round is lucky lets say we submit only 10,000 share to find a block, logicly you will pay only for that, and the rest goes to your pocket. when long "unlucky" rounds appears, you save the extra shares that the 25 BTC cant cover as "Shelved Shares" and when a lucky round appears you pay the shelved shares and the rest(if any) goes to your pocket.

now this was my understanding to CPPSRB, I apologize if I understood it in a wrong way, I tried to read the wiki twice, so care to correct what I said if I am wrong

and please stop calling troll game, it is really childish....... try to build a productive conversation with me !
wizkid057
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 10:46:15 AM

-wk

so when a round is lucky lets say we submit only 10,000 share to find a block, logicly you will pay only for that, and the rest goes to your pocket. when long "unlucky" rounds appears, you save the extra shares that the 25 BTC cant cover as "Shelved Shares" and when a lucky round appears you pay the shelved shares and the rest(if any) goes to your pocket.

now this was my understanding to CPPSRB, I apologize if I understood it in a wrong way, I tried to read the wiki twice, so care to correct what I said if I am wrong

and please stop calling troll game, it is really childish....... try to build a productive conversation with me !

How can I have a productive conversation when all you want to do is attack my work and efforts and attempt to spread misinformation?

You prove you do not know what you're talking about because that is not how CPPSRB works. When the round is lucky the excess, in its entirety, pays older shares (shelved) and this is obvious as every block directly pays miners the full 25 BTC with little exception.

Operator of the Eligius Mining Pool - 0% Fee, SAPPLNS, GBT, Stratum, IRC+Phone Support, Share Market (coming soon), Generation payouts, and more.
Don't feed the trolls. Science Confirms: Internet Trolls Really Are Narcissistic, Psychopathic, and Sadistic (1)
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 11:00:04 AM

-wk

How can I have a productive conversation when all you want to do is attack my work and efforts and attempt to spread misinformation?

You prove you do not know what you're talking about because that is not how CPPSRB works. When the round is lucky the excess, in its entirety, pays older shares (shelved) and this is obvious as every block directly pays miners the full 25 BTC with little exception.

I am not attacking your work at all, I was suggesting some things but you fall on a defense position right away, and your answers had an angry accent, I pointed that I appreciated your work and that I would like to donate if you will put a better interface (but you didn't read that), and I said that you cant charge me fees because basically you are not offering anything near what the big pools that charge fees are offering.

about the CPPSRB, maybe I misunderstood the system, I will take some time and read about the concept again....

there is no reason to get pissed off, even if I maybe your "enemy" and If I maybe an asshole you try to be better then me Smiley  even Luke-Jr didn't get this mad and I know i pushed it a bit  Smiley
spooderman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2013, 11:54:57 AM

Luke and wizkid, I have used this pool for 90% of my mining. Initially I used bitminter because I couldn't figure out how to mine without their java(script?) miner.

Love it, really appreciate it, donate (only 0.3%) of my earnings back to the pool. (0.1% to each of the options available).

Thank you very much.

Society doesn't scale.
Luke-Jr (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 12:08:40 PM

even Luke-Jr didn't get this mad and I know i pushed it a bit  Smiley
That's just because it's hard to get me mad. It doesn't mean I think your comments were anything but dead wrong.  Tongue

tarui

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 01:40:05 PM

So, what's wrong with Google Translate?  From most of the crap documentation that comes with Chinese stuff, it's obviously how the Chinese translate stuff to English.  Or is that Ingrish?

i speak english and mandarin so I think i can answer your question.

basically, the language structure for english and mandarin is quite different.
furthermore, while i don't know the mechanics of the translation engine, 1 word in mandarin can have 1 or more ways of reading it and they can have vastly different meanings, so translating it without understanding the context is recipe for disaster

just look for all the bad english signs/menus in china and you get the idea.
dddbtc

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 03:18:49 PM

I have an uncofirmed payment of 0.17904672BTC from the pool. Is the payment module having trouble broadcasting transactions?  I'm using inputs.io as my wallet.

My wallet is 18BizrvSCFp2UjsCnZnJseJq759xeW24m4

http://blockchain.info/block/000000000000000b3e0c4a6af019cace28d9b4cb8154e20ff9fad3d465cdac70
spooderman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2013, 03:35:35 PM

I just got my first NMC payout. What's the deal here? Is there a threshold?

Society doesn't scale.
whisper

Activity: 267

Learn to go against your mind

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 05:58:30 PM

Many invalid blocks omg
driksson

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 06:23:43 PM

is there a problem with payouts today? hnot seen a single one all day, and payout chart has stopped, hashing still shows (128s,256s so on shows hasing) but estimated total has stopped also. (seen for other addresses aswell)
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 06:30:59 PM

Some parts of the Stats seem to be frozen in time...
wizkid057
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 06:45:14 PM

I just got my first NMC payout. What's the deal here? Is there a threshold?

NMC payouts are semi-manual right now.  I'm making sure the code is solid before allowing it to run automatically.  So, they will be kind of random for the moment.

is there a problem with payouts today? hnot seen a single one all day, and payout chart has stopped, hashing still shows (128s,256s so on shows hasing) but estimated total has stopped also. (seen for other addresses aswell)
Some parts of the Stats seem to be frozen in time...

The stats went kind of crazy (again) last night.  I'm working on rebuilding the data for the past few days to make sure that everything is like it's supposed to be.  Doing some updates and such to improve stability also. Should be done in the next hour or so.  I'll point out again that the stats are not directly involved in the actual mining pool side of things, so, mining will always work correctly regardless of how the stats are behaving.

Many invalid blocks omg

Stats glitch. See above.

I have an uncofirmed payment of 0.17904672BTC from the pool. Is the payment module having trouble broadcasting transactions?  I'm using inputs.io as my wallet.

My wallet is 18BizrvSCFp2UjsCnZnJseJq759xeW24m4

http://blockchain.info/block/000000000000000b3e0c4a6af019cace28d9b4cb8154e20ff9fad3d465cdac70

It looks like you were paid in coinbase transaction 0c0d22e5117ba22a40aacb8557fdbe9d7fb3f34d7beed8878905347a95403401.  This payment appears to also have been spent.

-wk

driksson

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 07:07:00 PM

Amazing fast response.
If i might give a hint, just show in red text above the payouts that mining is working, updating the stats report. (to be done by x-x-x)
BobbyJo

Activity: 358

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 12:50:39 PM

Is the website down again?  My miners are fine (or appear to be) but I can't access the site!

KonstantinosM

Activity: 1492
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 01:53:53 PM

This has been my favorite pool so far, I'm back on it and I hope it works just fine.

Is the website down or the whole pool?
Am I mining in vain?

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 02:07:03 PM

The website has very little to do with the operation of the pool. 
amer

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 09:49:11 PM

Has anyone else had any trouble getting Armory to sign messages? I have it working in Armory and verifying the signature, but can't get My Eligius to accept it.

tips: 1amerApYUVjsKSuVUtfjxaoi7QXG7Zwao
ronin4bits

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 10:35:52 PM

Has anyone else had any trouble getting Armory to sign messages? I have it working in Armory and verifying the signature, but can't get My Eligius to accept it.

I had the same issue with Armory. Gave up and switched wallets -- qt works fine for me.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 200 »
  Print  

Jump to: