Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:47:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:13:06 AM

Its good that this project is almost done on thier token sale because they wont feel the impact of google shutting down cryptoadvertisements on thier site.
Yes you are definitely right. Glad to here that the Velox Project is really progressing postively and is very productive in its project development. I can say that the team members of the Velox Project is really making theor best they could that is why they have already reach this far. And moreover, in crypto related advertisement, not only Google banned it but also the Facebook and now that Snapchat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:17:27 AM

I like this democratic exchange with a simple and accessible registration. It is very different for the better from the Korean-Japanese exchanges, where it is impossible to register.
I agree with you, the Velox platform attracts attention with its functionality and its working properties. I hope many people will use this platform to work.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:28:07 AM

Well, at the beginning of the velox project, as the velox team declared that, they do not want to get listed in exchanges, most of the people here get paranoid delusion here and regret. But now, the team response to their potential investors and try to get the VLX listed in exchanges.

Yesterday there were 21 votes;  today I just counted 27 !    Does it mean that just 27 investors/supporters want to see this coin in exchanges ?

Why did you go crazy then, when Velox team did not wanted to get listed in exchanges ?  And why dont you support them now ?

Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 09:39:08 AM

I think to increase the trading volume on the  exchange, we need to strengthen the promotion of the project on the Internet. I think the developer can think of an additional advertising company?
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:40:05 AM

Well, at the beginning of the velox project, as the velox team declared that, they do not want to get listed in exchanges, most of the people here get paranoid delusion here and regret. But now, the team response to their potential investors and try to get the VLX listed in exchanges.

Yesterday there were 21 votes;  today I just counted 27 !    Does it mean that just 27 investors/supporters want to see this coin in exchanges ?

Why did you go crazy then, when Velox team did not wanted to get listed in exchanges ?  And why dont you support them now ?

I didn't get what you mean. What I understand is that Velox token/coin is only available at their own exchange. You mean the team change their decisions and they wanted it to be listed in some exchanges? Also, what I understand about this voting, this is all about to be listed in portfolio not in exchanges.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:04:32 AM

While will be the remastered white paper be released ,is it soon?
I don't see in it any sense. Most likely it won't occur as the project and without it is already most finished, the existing whitepaper testifies to it. If you I haven't read it yet, I advise you it to make. It is only and most likely the final version.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:06:08 AM

I didn't get what you mean. What I understand is that Velox token/coin is only available at their own exchange. You mean the team change their decisions and they wanted it to be listed in some exchanges? Also, what I understand about this voting, this is all about to be listed in portfolio not in exchanges.
No. It is a platform where you can get a price of a coin, depends on the exchange market price. In this case, Velox wanted to be listed on a portfolio app.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:31:56 AM

No. It is a platform where you can get a price of a coin, depends on the exchange market price. In this case, Velox wanted to be listed on a portfolio app.
The only thing that velox needs this that it could subdue also other, third-party exchanges. The coin has no special prospects if doesn't go out of the world, in particular if bargains only on the platform because there is a risk of the same experience as well as with bitconnect.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:06:18 AM

The only thing that velox needs this that it could subdue also other, third-party exchanges. The coin has no special prospects if doesn't go out of the world, in particular if bargains only on the platform because there is a risk of the same experience as well as with bitconnect.
I am realy looking forward to this project to launch its platform. Crypto trading will now get back to being anonymous and decentralized.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:49:01 PM

I don't see in it any sense. Most likely it won't occur as the project and without it is already most finished, the existing whitepaper testifies to it. If you I haven't read it yet, I advise you it to make. It is only and most likely the final version.
Yes, I also think that this already does not make sense. Now I know that the project can be implemented without white paper

yeah, some project become successful first before releasing this whitepaper. It is important to some investors but a project can still launch even there is no whitepaper yet.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:51:10 PM

Yes, I also think that this already does not make sense. Now I know that the project can be implemented without white paper
You can do download the PDF available and look the roadmap which is already published by the velox team, you can find all the end-to-end program and the plan details if you still have any queries, you can do drop your query here.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:53:14 PM

What do you mean by subdue other exchanges? Like do they like DDOS the other exchanges or something? Also bitconnect was a ponzi lending service not an exchange
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:37:38 PM

yeah, some project become successful first before releasing this whitepaper. It is important to some investors but a project can still launch even there is no whitepaper yet.
I think the project has almost reached a stage where I don't think that remastering the white paperr will be necessary. The current white paper does its job and I think it will be enough.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:04:57 PM

You can do download the PDF available and look the roadmap which is already published by the velox team, you can find all the end-to-end program and the plan details if you still have any queries, you can do drop your query here.

Well, the roadmap is good but let us see if dev can fulfill it all. I will keep following this project until i see it already successful. I am amazed by the updates the velox team announced.

In my opinion, Velox is really serious in their project considering the have returned after the ICO right? So I think Velox is a serious company.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:29:10 PM

Well, the roadmap is good but let us see if dev can fulfill it all. I will keep following this project until i see it already successful. I am amazed by the updates the velox team announced.
The project is growing rapidly. The developers of this project always come forward to make the project better as well as reliable. The team also very active. If they continuously working hard on the ico then definitely they will easily reach their goal.

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:33:16 PM

Its good that this project is almost done on thier token sale because they wont feel the impact of google shutting down cryptoadvertisements on thier site.

I agree with you bud, the team have started the platform way before the issue of google shutting down these ICO ads and now they're almost half way done with their token sale. I'm anticipating that before the token sale ends, many investors will find their investment profitable because of the success of the Velox platform.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:58:23 PM

I don't think that the "project can be implemented without white paper". It's because, whitepaper contains information which is what investors look into to know more about the services and the full description of the project itself.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:30:32 PM

I am realy looking forward to this project to launch its platform. Crypto trading will now get back to being anonymous and decentralized.
Well, keep observing at here at least 2 months more and you will see Velox Bolt launch and you will get your platform which anonymous and decentralized.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:11:30 PM

So velox coin will be listed in their exchanges very soon.But what is the condition of their coin & what good thing people see in this coin that they want to list the coin in the exchange.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:17:39 PM

It seems this project will be the one to bring things back and make crypto trading more relatively organized accordingly it will come soon for sure

Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: