Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:03:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:52:37 AM

There is only 5 days left for this ICO. The team really should be in this thread promoting and answering questions. But maybe it will be better for us investors if they dont. Less money in should mean more will be burnt, so out portions will be a larger chunk right?
less money in, means less fund for development and marketing, gone are the days where you make your token scars to increase value now we need a lot of investors to hold and trade a token to create volume in an exchange.

Oh ok thanks, I understand better now. Well in that case, I hope the team has plans for last minute promotions. It has been a while since I was involved in ICOs, but before a lot of times at the last minute, a bunch more money flowed in. I guess I will just hope for that.

Before, the market was in much better condition than it is now, so I wouldn't hope much for the last-minute money inflow. Let's wait till the end, the team should make any announcements sooner or later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:17:43 AM

We need a powerful competitor to facebook, powered by the blockchain technology, so it's the last ICO week, may be will see something big))?

It would be nice to have a better and competent alternative to existing social networking platforms and this will drive other competitors to exert more efforts for excellence!
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:24:57 AM

There is only 5 days left for this ICO. The team really should be in this thread promoting and answering questions. But maybe it will be better for us investors if they dont. Less money in should mean more will be burnt, so out portions will be a larger chunk right?
less money in, means less fund for development and marketing, gone are the days where you make your token scars to increase value now we need a lot of investors to hold and trade a token to create volume in an exchange.

Oh ok thanks, I understand better now. Well in that case, I hope the team has plans for last minute promotions. It has been a while since I was involved in ICOs, but before a lot of times at the last minute, a bunch more money flowed in. I guess I will just hope for that.

Before, the market was in much better condition than it is now, so I wouldn't hope much for the last-minute money inflow. Let's wait till the end, the team should make any announcements sooner or later.

All ICOs are suffering these days and we need to acknowledge this. Maybe hitting the soft cap is a success.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:10:26 PM

Anyone has the ether address for investors?

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:11:36 PM

Sphere Social token sale will close in about 5 days. Sign up an account to get 20 SAT token for Free.
Hurry up!!
shogun47

Activity: 1750
Merit: 554

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:56:32 PM

Since they are funded enough to get the ball rolling you could indeed argue that it is better for investors to start with a smaller market cap.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:40:16 PM

When is the final date of ico?  I have been seeing this thread from last year November. It's too much time and how much tokens are left?

April 9th will be the last day of the token sale as I know. So there are still 6 days to join this project.

Progress bar is still at 16,6% on the website, so it makes over 100 mil tokens sold. The ICO has been going for quite a while, I think everybody who wanted to join has already done so, now I'd like to see some results, some statements from the team.

I think we will not see some results or statements from the team, considering that they are not communicating with this community for a while.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
CerealKiller275

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:32:25 PM

Can someone please help me with something.  I've been searching and can't find any answers. I did the referral program for a while and I've accumulated over 17,000 tokens.  My question is - Can I transfer this to MyEtherWallet (from the website it appears I can)? Also I'm in the US and read somewhere I wasn't eligible? Is this true?  Even if it's in MEW? Am I wasting my time or should I keep up with the referrals? Please help, I'm really excited about this project! Thanks in advance!!!
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:39:25 PM

Yes there is till less than a week to participate in the token sale. Sphere already reached the soft cap as far as I know, so even if they don’t raise more fund, the project will normally go on.
This is certainly good news, but I am sure that we need to hope for more time is still there, I am sure that the market is still recovering and investors continue to invest.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:46:51 PM

Yes there is till less than a week to participate in the token sale. Sphere already reached the soft cap as far as I know, so even if they don’t raise more fund, the project will normally go on.
This is certainly good news, but I am sure that we need to hope for more time is still there, I am sure that the market is still recovering and investors continue to invest.

What an optimistic person you are! Frankly speaking, the situation is still and calm now, so thinking of some minor investments is not a bad choice.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2814
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:56:06 PM

yes the market is slowly recovering, they could perhaps prolong the ico for a week or two to raise some more investments...
Warfare

Activity: 1028
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 08:45:09 PM

Can someone please help me with something.  I've been searching and can't find any answers. I did the referral program for a while and I've accumulated over 17,000 tokens.  My question is - Can I transfer this to MyEtherWallet (from the website it appears I can)? Also I'm in the US and read somewhere I wasn't eligible? Is this true?  Even if it's in MEW? Am I wasting my time or should I keep up with the referrals? Please help, I'm really excited about this project! Thanks in advance!!!
Someone asked this before on Telegram:
"This says that I can’t participate in USA but I have received over 360 tokens from just referrals alone will I still get my referral tokens even though I’m prohibited from participating in the ico cause I’m a US citizen...Huh"

And this is the answer from one admin:
"According to our rules you can't withdraw them. Sorry"

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:50:33 PM

I can not find any team page.

Are you planning to implement an overview of your team with your real identities? This way you would get a lot of trust.
Warfare

Activity: 1028
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:00:54 PM

I can not find any team page.

Are you planning to implement an overview of your team with your real identities? This way you would get a lot of trust.
I don't know how you can miss that as it's right to the bottom of their homepage.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:03:10 PM

It is hard to handle the ico market at the moment. I hope the sphere team have planned something different to attract new investors
as the market is really low at the moment.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:02:10 PM

Someone asked this before on Telegram:
"This says that I can’t participate in USA but I have received over 360 tokens from just referrals alone will I still get my referral tokens even though I’m prohibited from participating in the ico cause I’m a US citizen...Huh"

And this is the answer from one admin:
"According to our rules you can't withdraw them. Sorry"

Seriously? This guy put some effort into referring new people and now he can obtain his payment? This is just ridiculous!
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:49:23 PM

The information on the prohibition of participants from USA and other countries with enforcement agencies and current legislation was passed at the beginning of Ico, and is available under the terms of its website and channels, unfortunately, this is a difficult case now, and participation it is everyone's responsibility. I hope Team Time solves your issue, good luck.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:53:58 PM

I don’t think that’s is needed to extend the ico, it’s maybe a good idea but if people Want to invest they will be able to do it on exchanges after the end of the ico. Now sphere has already hit the soft cap, so normally they have enough fund to go on.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:57:40 PM

Still no answer from dev?
I am heavily disappointed in this hot phase of the ICO.
So I will skip this promising project, because it looks like scam for me.

It's not a scam, but they do need to work on their communication

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:02:33 AM

Still no answer from dev?
I am heavily disappointed in this hot phase of the ICO.
So I will skip this promising project, because it looks like scam for me.

It's not a scam, but they do need to work on their communication
They should be active since the ICO is going to end in a couple of days and they need to assure there investors that they are active and are working on the development of the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: