Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:52:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A friend sent me .03 BTC - what to do now?  (Read 2945 times)
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:52:26 PM

Just let it remain in the account and you can sell later when price increases 100 times.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:58:21 PM

So long story short, a friend owed me for a favor and since I did not have bitcoin before he asked If I would take it in BTC. I didn't mind since I can cash out whenever.
My question is.. what do you think? Its a decent chunk of money for me to just hope something keeps rising, do you think I should "let it ride" or cash out and just be happy with ~$500?

I think that you better cash out and just be happy, because for a very long time you will have to delve into the essence of the system
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:03:08 PM

if my friend sent me. 03 bitcoin, I will be so happy and I will invest it to gain more profit and I will start trading it for my bitcoin to earn more money and more amount of bitcoin, that is what I will do when I recieve a bitcoin.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:34:53 AM

If you get then you should be grateful and say something .It is better for you. If A friend sent you 0.03 BTC. and  it is better opportunity for you i think you should invest and you will profit after a lang time. and you should  make it a long term investment . because bitcoin price will increase in the future.

Much better to increase that amount and never lose such a friend. He has shown that friendship is more valuable than bitcoin or money. He values this relation.

In this world, I think the most difficult thing is to find an honest loyal friend who appreciates your presence and makes you feel important. If I had such a friend, I would have doubled this amount and gave him 0.05 bitcoin for sure.
Sumansharma

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:45:50 AM

Hello...

First of all you should have convert this amount into your National currency...  And after that you can't believe what your friend have really done..

I tell you he made you RICH 🤑 🤑 🤑...
ENJOY MY FRINED 😊
sohel436290

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:58:51 PM

I think this friend too much closed to you also a good friend. you can do cash out but if you hold it may be you can get the better price from now. because it's price will grow up. though I don't know your current financial status if need money then you can sales this if your current financial status is much better then I say for you now hold Bitcoin because it's time to hold it's not selling time. cash out and just be happy with $500 this thing may be not dissection you should try to buy some Bitcoin for future investment.
CoinOnTheBeach

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:01:23 PM

So long story short, a friend owed me for a favor and since I did not have bitcoin before he asked If I would take it in BTC. I didn't mind since I can cash out whenever.
My question is.. what do you think? Its a decent chunk of money for me to just hope something keeps rising, do you think I should "let it ride" or cash out and just be happy with ~$500?

no one can give you advice simply due to the fact we do know what $500 means to you?
Can you afford to lose it?
if the answer is no, cash it.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:05:00 PM

Well if you are really in need for some cash then you should probably convert it but then my best advice is to make it as your starter in engaging into different investments.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:05:36 PM

0.3 is a big amount so its your choice if you want to sell it or try to grow it my advise is dont sell remember that because bitcoin is rapidly increasing or try to do trading in some altcoins to get more btc choose good coin so you will not regret or try to invest more in btc.
Alphabay.Shop

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:19:42 PM

If you dont know what to do, you can buy what you want on our web,  www.alphabay.shop
Hmei777

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:56:46 PM

now it is your money, so you have every right to do with it, but I have a suggestion for you that you let the money for a little longer time because its value will be much more increased, then you will earn more money from now on.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:18:30 PM

Better let it be bitcoin do not change it to cash. Bitcoin has the potential to continue to increase in value, if you hold it then you will benefit more.
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:37:50 PM

Considering the current price if bitcoin in the market right now, that's a big amount of money. I suggest you hold them and then wait for it to increase in value. After it had accumulated a considerable amount of profit, you may withdraw it then use it to invest again for bitcoins. Thenthere you have it. You have become an official bitcoin investor and is now gaining profits in the cryptocurrency world especially in the bitcoin industry.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:41:12 PM

if I were you, I would keep that Bitcoin and would try to get and hold more bitcoin - as much as I can afford or earn Smiley
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:45:42 PM

I do not want to encourage you to do something
but if I were you I would make money and then invest in altcoin, I would buy some altcoin, and I would hold it until it was high, then I sold it
if you just let your money can not grow
manismanja

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:51:10 PM

with bitcoin given by your friends it is enough for your trading capital dnegan capital it if you are diligent to play trading and can be patient and clever to see the situation then surely you will be able to get a very large profit from the capital 0.03 BTC it. you can buy a coin that costs about 0.0001 BTC and has a very limited availability of coin is definitely the price will go up and you can get a lot of profits later on.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
xDsoGood

Activity: 190

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:08:25 PM

If i were you, I will hold it more longer because soon bitcoin will pump or increase rapidly. If you observe the chart this past years you will have a little knowledge when to buy and to sell bitcoin. In my observation bitcoin always decrease when the first quarter starts then it will increase by the last quarter or maybe December. Like last years scenario. Bitcoin drops down to 1800$ i think, then after the 1st and the 2nd quarter it began to rise.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1246
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:32:53 PM

Don't cashout Sir, you should think and meditate it before making an action. Because if you cashout your bitcoin you will not gain huge profits and your knowledge about bitcoin will stop so its better to trade it because that is the best decision for your btc.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:52:15 PM

Don't sell, friend. You have several plans.
The first option is to invest in ICO, which can have a very good return.
The second option is to continue to hold bitcoins, because I believe that bitcoin will still have decent gains.

neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:30:58 PM

You can invest that 0.3 btc in trust invest site or you can make profit with trading site by this 0.3 bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: