Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 07:25:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A friend sent me .03 BTC - what to do now?  (Read 2961 times)
eert

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:06:01 AM

If I were you. I will exchange bitcoin for cash and eat a good meal.
The money is inexhaustible. Every hour and every hour is making money, improving the food, being better for yourself and good luck friends.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:09:36 AM

So long story short, a friend owed me for a favor and since I did not have bitcoin before he asked If I would take it in BTC. I didn't mind since I can cash out whenever.
My question is.. what do you think? Its a decent chunk of money for me to just hope something keeps rising, do you think I should "let it ride" or cash out and just be happy with ~$500?

It is up to you men it is a gift and it is up to you what to do with it because that is not a huge money but still thanks to that friend of yours because he gave you that thing. You can have a great meal in that money treat yourself eat some food or buy things that you wanted that fits into that budget of just simply hold it because thst value might double the price when the bitcoins rises again but lets just be cleared it wpmt get millions
voron84-05

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:11:56 AM

If you have not traded BTC before, I recommend not selling it right away, apparently now the market should go into growth. Even if you do not actively participate in the bidding, a month later, instead of $ 500, you can get $ 1500 easily because of the rising price of BTC.
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:04:52 PM

So long story short, a friend owed me for a favor and since I did not have bitcoin before he asked If I would take it in BTC. I didn't mind since I can cash out whenever.
My question is.. what do you think? Its a decent chunk of money for me to just hope something keeps rising, do you think I should "let it ride" or cash out and just be happy with ~$500?

Well the .03 btc is equal to 206 usd and probably i suggest to hold it though , the price of bitcoin seems low almost 6k usd so better to hold it or invest it on eth or ltc.

I hope the guy has already thanked his friend for such a nice gift. The best way is to go on holding it. I would also try to buy more Satoshi to BTC and earn on it.
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:15:09 AM

Best is to buy some cheap and good altcoin and hold it for some time I hope you will earn good profit from this. My recommendations are Ada and Mana you can buy any of them you can get good profit.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:25:41 AM

Best is to buy some cheap and good altcoin and hold it for some time I hope you will earn good profit from this. My recommendations are Ada and Mana you can buy any of them you can get good profit.

good alts arent usually cheap but it is better to buy good ones rather than the cheap ones if are always looking or expecting for the best possible results.

My recommendations are Ada and Mana you can buy any of them you can get good profit.

those alts you recomend are seem new and recently been built , am i right?  Because i didnt heard about them on the past . if that is the case , then much better if we can only depend on the trusted ones or the ones that has been around for year and decades. My own suggestions would be eth and other promising alts such as ltc , bch , dash , etc..

overall 0.3btc is a good amount and you can also hold it alone because holding btc is already an investment.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:38:30 AM

If you do not need that $500 very badly then perhaps it is wiser not to convert it to cash. It will become more than $1,500 by the time the year ends. And that $1,500 would grow more than double in the year that follows. I also encourage you to go further than hodling that first amount of Bitcoin that you have. If you have some extra savings, you could always add additional amount to your Bitcoin holdings. And little by little, you are already creating a wealth. 

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
bingungsekali

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:39:08 AM

this is very fun, your friend is indebted and give BTC to you. my suggestion is maybe you should hold BTC until the price goes up and you can be happy with more than $ 500.
Artlee87

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:16:29 AM

Well, if you cashed out right now it would be 250. I think you might as well wait for it and spend that money on something you really need in several months-a year. I am pretty sure the futures price will make it reach 20k again. It has some time before it gets there.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:47:22 AM

I depends upon the on you bro all people have different needs in life if you are financial stable so there's no problem, but the main option here is this is available anytime to cash out or also available to avail in trading it's up to you what you going to do your instant BTC coming from your friend.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:53:24 AM

you better invest your bitcoin and hold up to bitcoin the price can go up if you are still excess in the field of your current economy or in other words bitcoin as a place to save and invest

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Mystogan915

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:28:26 AM

If i am you and my friend send me .03 bitcoin i will gladly accept it, because that .03 bitcoin is so very important, I will not cashout it, instead i will invest it in some ICO, so that i have a chance to make it double or triple. Smiley Make a wise decision man, don't cashout it immediately, invest it, because in investing for sure you will gain profit.
Markpet01

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:01:43 AM

You can buy a coin for trading or you can invest your money or you wait for bitcoin to get to it's higher price.
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:07:28 AM

.03 bitcoin is a lot of money . if you can hold it for long time it will be a payoff trust me hahahah.
but if you are a risk taker maybe you can go to trading and holding as much as you can for those altcoins like ethereum and tokens under its network
I store also my bitcoin in one of my friends wallet address but they just stole some of it for me hahaah money is money I guess it can drive people's mind and get your trust broken hgehehe  Wink
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:13:10 AM

Bitcoin keeps on popping more and more. It depends on you if what you want to do with this .03 BTC given to you by a generous friend. If you need money very badly then cash it out but if not hold it.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:18:11 AM

1 Bitcoin is almost $7000. .03 BTC valued almost $210. Not bad for a friend sending free BTC.
If I where you I will invest it to earn more and then learn more about it.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:21:33 AM

Not bad for a friend sending Bitcoin to his/her friend nowadays. True friends gives bitcoins lol. But if I where you I will invest it on a TRUSTED companies who holds BTC.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:22:53 AM

I suggest you to hold it for sometime till the price rises up.

Gulayman

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:33:42 AM

Just keep it in your wallet as it is extra money and you do not need it for expenses. As prices increase, it can be quite valuable.
Agree, I will do that too. I will keep and hold it until the price will go up. If I get huge profit from it I treat my friend who gave .03 to me. This is my way to thanks to him/her.
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:37:18 AM

If you badly need the money then you should cash out. But if you don't need the money for now I guess holding your bitcoin is probably the best option. Selling right now is not an option for me because of how the current state of the market right now. Prices are low right now and it seems it will be for awhile so you should hold onto your bitcoin and wait for the price to go up again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: