Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:27:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:47:43 PM

On April 10, 2018, the Pre-ICO will be launched.
The White List will be launched by March 18, 2018.
can not found yet on the webpage. Maybe later? Smiley

It is there actually, right on top of the website. However, the information in brochure is not updated.

BTC could tank one more time before that date but that could be the absolute bottom then. It would be good for the Pre-ICO if BTC wer stable or slightly bullish.

i cant take it anymore... this bearish market is killing me and my hobby in investing into icos ><"
I never expected such a behavior from the market I hope that positive trends will return soon.

I think investor's sentiment now towards crypto is on a wait and see attitude. When this bearish market recovers, ICO's will flourish again. Imho.

The question is whether this down trend will be stopped and turn into the up one or it will continue to down even deeper. Who knows?
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:40:50 PM

It is there actually, right on top of the website. However, the information in brochure is not updated.

BTC could tank one more time before that date but that could be the absolute bottom then. It would be good for the Pre-ICO if BTC wer stable or slightly bullish.

i cant take it anymore... this bearish market is killing me and my hobby in investing into icos ><"
I never expected such a behavior from the market I hope that positive trends will return soon.

I think investor's sentiment now towards crypto is on a wait and see attitude. When this bearish market recovers, ICO's will flourish again. Imho.

The question is whether this down trend will be stopped and turn into the up one or it will continue to down even deeper. Who knows?

There is still a downward trend simply because many dreaded the nearest SEC meeting, even though it is only a pre-meeting we will have in November, nothing will be set on this date, but weak and unbelieving hands do not study this possibility before leaving, the Twitter bans also have there weight, but it is reversible and there are exceptions, the ICO date of April 10 is a date where we will have better scenario
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:01:46 PM

well if it does then all good. if it doesn't I'm thinking of putting more money in.

aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:39:31 PM

well if it does then all good. if it doesn't I'm thinking of putting more money in.
Yeah, nice time to invest in crypto now. The market can move down further, but in long term, it will finally fight back its state like in the mid of December:)
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:53:11 PM

Daria Khaltourina on Undoing Aging 2018: Adding Aging to the ICD + EHF Brief
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_A7CZ4sWNk

Cool she was able to mention the project as well, hopefully more good things and contacts will come from this conference.

The video was not steadily taken, nevertheless I must admire the team's effort to let the public be aware of the project.

Yes its provably taken with a mobile, nevertheless the important thing is that they were there and spoke about the project imo
yes, the quality of the video is not the best, but also i'm appreciating the efforts of the team that is trying in every way to give more visibility to the project...
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:12:36 PM

Yeah, nice time to invest in crypto now. The market can move down further, but in long term, it will finally fight back its state like in the mid of December:)

regulations here regulations there, big players forbid advertising of icos on their plattforms, g20 summit scares people and so on and so on. the big players made their move to fuk up crypto and people are too scared to invest now...
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:30:55 PM

There is still a downward trend simply because many dreaded the nearest SEC meeting, even though it is only a pre-meeting we will have in November, nothing will be set on this date, but weak and unbelieving hands do not study this possibility before leaving, the Twitter bans also have there weight, but it is reversible and there are exceptions, the ICO date of April 10 is a date where we will have better scenario

You can count many reasons for downtrend but the actual reason is we are in a bearish market and it will continue some time. But it is very annoying i must add.

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:45:02 PM

Although I think it is pointless to perform chart analyses, but you could look at the past bounce positions or ''support lines'' to see whether at this point BTC's value has broken through it or not, if it did, prospects are bad, at this point, it hasn't.

tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:53:21 PM

Cool she was able to mention the project as well, hopefully more good things and contacts will come from this conference.

The video was not steadily taken, nevertheless I must admire the team's effort to let the public be aware of the project.

Yes its provably taken with a mobile, nevertheless the important thing is that they were there and spoke about the project imo
yes, the quality of the video is not the best, but also i'm appreciating the efforts of the team that is trying in every way to give more visibility to the project...

The quality of the video was good, for me it was not a picture problem, but rather the sound. It was maybe a little too noisy and I had to be very careful to understand everything she says.Anyway, it is a plus for the team because they are trying to keep us informed about the discussions and appearances of the project in conferences.
In as many such appearances. Thank you.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:58:32 PM

They are not missing any opportunity for the Ehealth project to have more audience. This is good. But i should say, they should be more professional with this type of videos(which they were until this one)

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:06:25 PM

buy and hodl for long term. people going for short term wont make much of it imo ><
I think that there are people who expect to dump your coins right after ICO. Usually the value of coins increases after entering the stock exchange.

Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:13:25 PM

buy and hodl for long term. people going for short term wont make much of it imo ><
I think that there are people who expect to dump your coins right after ICO. Usually the value of coins increases after entering the stock exchange.

At the moment there is no "usually" in crypto.
Sometimes its better now to wait for exchange, when bounty hunters dump their coins.
Also their are many ICOs which expose themself as a scam.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:24:28 PM

I haven't been here for a while. Can anyone give me a quick rundown if the G20 stuff has any consequences for eHealth First? Are they legally okay?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:24:57 PM

At the moment there is no "usually" in crypto.
Sometimes its better now to wait for exchange, when bounty hunters dump their coins.
Also their are many ICOs which expose themself as a scam.

Nowadays its the only reasonable way, keep your well earned or bought tokens/coins and wait for the rising days to come. Hopefully they will come soon.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:20:01 PM

Thanks for sharing that video. Glad to see some footage from the conference. Gonna watch it right away.
I hope that this conference was very useful for the project. New relationships and partnerships are always good for the development of the project!
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:37:43 PM

Hi! I would like to know on what are based the analysis of your artificial intelligence and how do you think you can safe the privacy of the users (these kind of information are strictly personal)? Thank you!

tartour

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:15:15 PM

Interesting project. I will follow him. I'm watching on Twitter.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:37:54 PM

regulations here regulations there, big players forbid advertising of icos on their plattforms, g20 summit scares people and so on and so on. the big players made their move to fuk up crypto and people are too scared to invest now...
Big players forbid advertising - this applies to paid advertising, the rest will be unchanged. With this innovation there will be more requirements for new ICO projects, with time good projects will be able to solve these issues and everything will be better!
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:41:30 PM

Hi! I would like to know on what are based the analysis of your artificial intelligence and how do you think you can safe the privacy of the users (these kind of information are strictly personal)? Thank you!
This is blockchain, that's why they have said the data will be strongly protected and not available to the people who do not need that data
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:55:21 PM

Interesting project. I will follow him. I'm watching on Twitter.

I would also recommend keeping an eye out for the Telegram announcements, Vitalik Buterin's interaction was also mentioned on Twitter but the pinned messages in Telegram can be quite usefull

Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: