Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:34:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:16:50 PM

Honestly the team needs to consider the system they are working on this project. this should be done when considering the currency coin and the total supply is not that much with a target to be achieved.

currency or token ? are they planing to launch their own blockchain ?

I am not so sure but I think they will launch their own blockchain after the token sale ended. That is the make sense thing that I can get.

Is not happening soon the switch to their own blockchain but they are planning to use Graphite if i remember right from the papers

I think it's wise to use Ethereum in the beginning and then maybe later to switch to other blockchain or to create their own.

Imo, maybe they could utilize another blockchain that is not congested like Ethereum, but I must admire Ethereum is now becoming more robust thank to its dedicated developers.
ETH is the number two from all cryptocurrencies, so we can expect, that the developers will care about ETH.
I would also avoid to make an own blockchain at this moment, there are many pitfalls with selfmade blockchains, like exploits.

well, they still can decide to swap the tokens for their own blockchain, if needed, but it would be wise to stay on ETH, since its updated pretty often.

I don't think it's a good idea for a ETH project to make their own blockchain. it's expensive and takes to much time. ETH is good enough.
That's how people invent something new. Even the good enough is not perfect, thus can be improved. Anyways, if they can, they may try.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:16:42 PM

Are there any videos with Aubrey de Grey that are connected to eHealth? I remember somebody asked it a long time ago and I was wondering maybe if I've missed it. Would really like to see them.

Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:29:42 PM

Honestly the team needs to consider the system they are working on this project. this should be done when considering the currency coin and the total supply is not that much with a target to be achieved.

I am not so sure but I think they will launch their own blockchain after the token sale ended. That is the make sense thing that I can get.

Is not happening soon the switch to their own blockchain but they are planning to use Graphite if i remember right from the papers

I think it's wise to use Ethereum in the beginning and then maybe later to switch to other blockchain or to create their own.

Imo, maybe they could utilize another blockchain that is not congested like Ethereum, but I must admire Ethereum is now becoming more robust thank to its dedicated developers.
ETH is the number two from all cryptocurrencies, so we can expect, that the developers will care about ETH.
I would also avoid to make an own blockchain at this moment, there are many pitfalls with selfmade blockchains, like exploits.

well, they still can decide to swap the tokens for their own blockchain, if needed, but it would be wise to stay on ETH, since its updated pretty often.

I don't think it's a good idea for a ETH project to make their own blockchain. it's expensive and takes to much time. ETH is good enough.
That's how people invent something new. Even the good enough is not perfect, thus can be improved. Anyways, if they can, they may try.
I think that is better to focus in the core of your business than trying to reach everywhere. That is a aste of resources and doesn't guarantee a better result.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:11:36 PM

Are there any videos with Aubrey de Grey that are connected to eHealth? I remember somebody asked it a long time ago and I was wondering maybe if I've missed it. Would really like to see them.
You want to see a prove that he is really in their team?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:13:05 PM

I found only information that Aubrey de Grey their advisor: https://twitter.com/eh_first/status/941707470979952647
With him lot of videos on YouTube but with eHealth First keywords the search does not yield suitable results.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:17:17 PM

I found only information that Aubrey de Grey their advisor: https://twitter.com/eh_first/status/941707470979952647
With him lot of videos on YouTube but with eHealth First keywords the search does not yield suitable results.

Health Promotion for EHF ok, maybe he will make some more promotion when the public ico starts. lets see.
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:30:47 PM

It depends on the usecase. If you want a cheap blockchain with very fast transactions I think etherium is not the right thing for you. Let's wait for other faster aproaches.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:36:17 PM

Yes it’s true that vitalik is not an advisor or something like that for ehf, but just the fact that he like the project and maybe he is an investors, is a good fact for the visibility of the project. Also it can bring confidence to investors.

True, even Vitalik is still not the part of the team, but his interest for sure can attract more people to join.
I'm not sure that acne will become a part of the team, but he can be a consultant or just an investor. But even the fact that Vitalik became interested in this project already gives a big push to development.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:47:36 PM

Vitalik is only a investor and a fan, not more  Smiley

We don't know if he invested, don't we? And you are saying it like it's the most normal thing in the world for a project to have him as a fan ....
in fact it does not matter if is an investor or a simple fan of the project with those photos he has brought a lot of publicity and maybe even a bit of prestige and more confidence in investors...
But an investor who understands very well how the market works and in which people trust a lot.
I also think that acne can just be interested in the project, and maybe he's not invested. Here wrote about the fact that acne can become a part of the team))) As for me it is nonsense! He has a project that needs constant development and modernization.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:15:07 PM

if Aubrey de Grey will promote the project, that can be the next big think. Smiley
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:19:28 PM

Aubrey de Grey is a huge name for this industry. They need to use Aubrey more.

I don't think they are using him enough.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:30:58 PM

Well, the private sale is doing pretty well. And for the main-ICO, I am sure they will intensify their marketing and so we will probably see him advertising eHealth more directly.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:34:47 PM

Well, the private sale is doing pretty well. And for the main-ICO, I am sure they will intensify their marketing for the project and so we will probably see him advertising eHealth more directly.

Yes, you are right about current progress.

But there is always some room for improvement Wink

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:49:07 PM

Yes it’s true that vitalik is not an advisor or something like that for ehf, but just the fact that he like the project and maybe he is an investors, is a good fact for the visibility of the project. Also it can bring confidence to investors.

True, even Vitalik is still not the part of the team, but his interest for sure can attract more people to join.
I'm not sure that acne will become a part of the team, but he can be a consultant or just an investor. But even the fact that Vitalik became interested in this project already gives a big push to development.

Exactly what I thought, Vitalik is a great indicator of the strength of this project and he can bring some investors
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:00:20 PM

He could check the LinkedIN status and if he is connected to the team and the team members it should be legit

Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:01:38 PM

Exactly what I thought, Vitalik is a great indicator of the strength of this project and he can bring some investors
Is the man you would like to see on your side for marketing the project. A symbol of success and prestige in the crypto world.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:14:12 PM

Is the man you would like to see on your side for marketing the project. A symbol of success and prestige in the crypto world.
indeed, the fact that he is interests and encourages the project is in itself a symbol of prestige and fortune, a driving force that certainly will bring more investors...
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:37:33 PM

No doubt Vitalik has this influence, a statement or merely a sign of interest by him in a particular project is a good move

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:59:31 PM

Well, the private sale is doing pretty well. And for the main-ICO, I am sure they will intensify their marketing for the project and so we will probably see him advertising eHealth more directly.

Yes, you are right about current progress.

But there is always some room for improvement Wink

Sure, they could improve and give him a bigger role. But, as I said, I don't see it that necessary right now. Right now, he wouldn't shine out of all the hype with Vitalik.

I am pretty sure they know how big the impact can be that someone like de Grey is having. And once they get closer to the main-ICO, he will be more present in the media.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:11:45 PM

I didn't understand something, Vitalik Buterin supports the project? Can I see the source? This news will attract many investors.
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: