Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:43:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 07:38:20 PM

I agree about Mars is not a possible option but i also think that we are beyond saving our old,lovely earth. We passed that limit a long time ago imo.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:48:46 PM

Some of u are blaming getting older for overpopulation and yes of course it adds up but u should also look at the fertility rate. In Niger women have 7 children, in Macao only 1. Half of the world's population growth will be in Africa. Should we stop living healthy and die sooner because the birth rate elsewhere is out of control? No, it's better to improve living conditions, maybe have some birth control, so the population growth goes down.

At the current state there will be never something like birth control out of different reasons. China tried it and failed with it. Reason? People wanted more children, or wanted to get a son instead of a daughter so they killed sometimes their daughters after birth or other things.
I also assume that it is hard to make something like birth control because how do you want to control it? And when someone has more children how do you want to punish them? Prison? A fine?

Humanity in a whole is too stupid to see their own mistakes and problems until it is too late.

Overpopulation is a myth look at all the free space jungle you can go farm and live.  It is a political agenda. More birth = more population = more use of Ehealth product

time to develop some real good terraforming projects for the mars expedition Smiley and start to fund the mission ^^

now worries that will happen too. way before any overpopulation occurs Wink

But that's no solution for the problems on the Earth. It's just an escape plan.

lets go for the escape plan an believe in elon musk ^^ trump putin kimyon erdogan assad .... can have earth and do as they want to do...

Mars is not possible in my opinion.

Making World liveable place more easy than mars even in the worst conditions.
This aspiration reminds me of the world of fantasy. I am sure that people need to focus on improving the quality of life on our planet.

In a very near future we will have to preserve the planet. Overpopulated I do not think it is. but I think it is overexploited and over-polluted.
As for Mars, anything is possible. As the technology evolved, I think we will be there sooner.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:50:39 PM

yes i know, and the Mission of the EHF Project is a creation of remote healthcare IT Platform and expert network with broad spectrum of personalized options in order to satisfy demand of the world population in high quality health and medical products and services.
rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 07:53:53 PM

Some of u are blaming getting older for overpopulation and yes of course it adds up but u should also look at the fertility rate. In Niger women have 7 children, in Macao only 1. Half of the world's population growth will be in Africa. Should we stop living healthy and die sooner because the birth rate elsewhere is out of control? No, it's better to improve living conditions, maybe have some birth control, so the population growth goes down.

At the current state there will be never something like birth control out of different reasons. China tried it and failed with it. Reason? People wanted more children, or wanted to get a son instead of a daughter so they killed sometimes their daughters after birth or other things.
I also assume that it is hard to make something like birth control because how do you want to control it? And when someone has more children how do you want to punish them? Prison? A fine?

Humanity in a whole is too stupid to see their own mistakes and problems until it is too late.

Overpopulation is a myth look at all the free space jungle you can go farm and live.  It is a political agenda. More birth = more population = more use of Ehealth product

time to develop some real good terraforming projects for the mars expedition Smiley and start to fund the mission ^^

now worries that will happen too. way before any overpopulation occurs Wink

But that's no solution for the problems on the Earth. It's just an escape plan.

lets go for the escape plan an believe in elon musk ^^ trump putin kimyon erdogan assad .... can have earth and do as they want to do...

Mars is not possible in my opinion.

Making World liveable place more easy than mars even in the worst conditions.
This aspiration reminds me of the world of fantasy. I am sure that people need to focus on improving the quality of life on our planet.

In a very near future we will have to preserve the planet. Overpopulated I do not think it is. but I think it is overexploited and over-polluted.
As for Mars, anything is possible. As the technology evolved, I think we will be there sooner.

You are right about the overexplotion and over pollution claims. Although there are some places that are still less populated, usually liveable places are highly populated. So we'll suffer from climate changes, pollution and population later.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:02:23 PM

Long life research program is great and all but I think self diagnosis portable equiment would be better for those who has no access to hospitals during emergency and non life threatening systems.
From what i understand the platform is a collection of medical condition with its treatment and not a tool to self diagnose once self, but if they are going to build one i agree that should be used in none life threatening condition.

Portable self-diagnosis equipment is kind of a double-edged sword. From one side, it can help a lot of people, but from the other side, people can think they don't need to visit a doctor, because this equipment can diagnose them. I think such devices should be used with high caution and under doctor's control. Like in case you need to control your blood sugar, stuff like that.

I think it would be fine if the wearable gadget come with extensive information in what type of data it can provide, to clealr up any confusion that might arise from wrong assumptions
I think that could be an extra in the future to improve the platform and the natural evolution of the project.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:16:26 PM

You are very categorical in this matter. I'm sure you're not going to live in a jungle where there's no Internet or electricity. So do not underestimate the problem of overcrowded planet!
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:29:47 PM

You are very categorical in this matter. I'm sure you're not going to live in a jungle where there's no Internet or electricity. So do not underestimate the problem of overcrowded planet!

Have you been in Africa? There is no residential internet but everyone has more than 1 cell phone with internet on it..
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:36:10 PM

Have you been in Africa? There is no residential internet but everyone has more than 1 cell phone with internet on it..
Everybody? Really? I cant imagine this. There must be millions of radio towers, are they so far developed already, no food but a cellphone?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:40:09 PM

Long life research program is great and all but I think self diagnosis portable equiment would be better for those who has no access to hospitals during emergency and non life threatening systems.
From what i understand the platform is a collection of medical condition with its treatment and not a tool to self diagnose once self, but if they are going to build one i agree that should be used in none life threatening condition.

Portable self-diagnosis equipment is kind of a double-edged sword. From one side, it can help a lot of people, but from the other side, people can think they don't need to visit a doctor, because this equipment can diagnose them. I think such devices should be used with high caution and under doctor's control. Like in case you need to control your blood sugar, stuff like that.

we already have blood pressure measuring devices. these aren't a stand in for doctors ,but are good to check if you need to go to the doctor. same for self-diagnosis devices.

Measuring blood sugar levels, heart rate and so on can easily be done by yourself. It's the interpretation that sometimes requires a doctor.

Yes, there are some stuffs to check our own health to get our own analysis. And if we felt something bad based on it, we should go to the doctor for further treatment.

I agree, we need to visit a doctor for a more thorough check up, medical history assessment and prescription for medication. So I guess doctors will complement such devices in the long run.

Unfortunately there are still some Professionals who prefer to stick to the past and resist new ideas, but with Blockchain's increasing popularization, surely many will be forced to adapt. Currently the Federal Council of Brazilian Medicine is quite inclusive of new technologies, and implemented APPs to mark appointments, reports, recipes, and has worked well. I believe that projects like Ehealth will not have problems in South America, especially in Brazil

That's great they are keeping up with technology. Many European countries still have huge issues in healthcare, like not enough of doctors, ridiculous waiting lines, overcomplicated insurance etc. Their version of keeping up with technology is just that to visit some doctors you can appoint yourself online, and that's that. And if in Europe we have such issues, I can't even begin to imagine what it's like in third countries.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:59:47 PM

we already have blood pressure measuring devices. these aren't a stand in for doctors ,but are good to check if you need to go to the doctor. same for self-diagnosis devices.

Measuring blood sugar levels, heart rate and so on can easily be done by yourself. It's the interpretation that sometimes requires a doctor.

Yes, there are some stuffs to check our own health to get our own analysis. And if we felt something bad based on it, we should go to the doctor for further treatment.

I agree, we need to visit a doctor for a more thorough check up, medical history assessment and prescription for medication. So I guess doctors will complement such devices in the long run.

Unfortunately there are still some Professionals who prefer to stick to the past and resist new ideas, but with Blockchain's increasing popularization, surely many will be forced to adapt. Currently the Federal Council of Brazilian Medicine is quite inclusive of new technologies, and implemented APPs to mark appointments, reports, recipes, and has worked well. I believe that projects like Ehealth will not have problems in South America, especially in Brazil

That's great they are keeping up with technology. Many European countries still have huge issues in healthcare, like not enough of doctors, ridiculous waiting lines, overcomplicated insurance etc. Their version of keeping up with technology is just that to visit some doctors you can appoint yourself online, and that's that. And if in Europe we have such issues, I can't even begin to imagine what it's like in third countries.
This is why I think that this project have so big potential ahead and why I want to put a few dollars in it
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:02:24 PM

thats right, also the Patients can communicate and solve their problems with certified specialists without leaving homes. Very comfortable.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:23:03 PM

Investing into your health will always be reasonable regardless of your age. We are still mortal, so that's the industry on trend nowadays.
nkryuchkov

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:28:18 PM

Hi everyone!

EHF Advisor in Aging and Longevity Studies, Genetics and Genomics Joao Pedro De Magalhaes:
About myself and why I'm an EHF Team member.

https://youtu.be/htnvECBfgB4
hanshammer

Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:28:43 PM

Investing into your health will always be reasonable regardless of your age. We are still mortal, so that's the industry on trend nowadays.
Looks like this coin needs some push before the main ICO. If you look at their telegram there isn't a lot buzz about it. I think people like to invest in shitcoins more than in projects with a real world use.

Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:50:03 PM

Looks like this coin needs some push before the main ICO. If you look at their telegram there isn't a lot buzz about it. I think people like to invest in shitcoins more than in projects with a real world use.
For sure, all ICO's need a good marketing campaign for success but beyond that this project really seems to have a bright future.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:52:55 PM

Yes they need a push and if they could publish the video clip with Aubrey De Grey on youtube and other social medias this could be such a push.

PS. Video clips by Aubrey De Grey and Jao Pedro De Magalhaes coming soon Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:57:53 PM

For sure, all ICO's need a good marketing campaign for success but beyond that this project really seems to have a bright future.
They should hire a professional marketing company to help them promote their business and ico
nkryuchkov

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:56:42 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZP7q3zWkAEesiw.jpg

Hi everyone!

1. The WHITE LIST is launched!
Please use the link to fill in the form:
https://ehfirst.io/whitelist

It takes 5 minutes only.

NB! After submission the form all investors participate in the lottery, in which 20 randomly selected winners will receive an additional 2 000 EHF tokens (the transaction must be completed by April 30, 2018).

2. On April 10, 2018, EHF Pre-ICO will be launched.
Up to 1 500 000 EHF tokens for sale.
Price at launch 0.006 Ethers.
Daily price increment +0.25%.
Bonuses of up to 40% is available.

Take a look on https://ehfirst.io

3. I am pleased to present the White Paper publications in 12 languages on EHF website:
https://ehfirst.io/#wp

WP in Korean, German, Hindi and Turkish will be available within 2 weeks.

4. EHF Smart Contract will be available since April 5, 2018.

5. 50+ articles and press-releases in international and national press in English, German, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Czech.
Take a look here
https://ehfirst.io/#aboutus
and here
https://ehfirst.io/#media

More articles in early April!

6. Six EHF Team members (including me) attended a great conference Undoing Aging 2018 in Berlin and presented the Project there.
Also we have some important meetings these weeks.
Hope to have good news soon.

7. New video clip from EHF team members every day here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDOXlcfFnSTVRlkqy8kojWA

8. 21 outstanding professionals from 8 countries, including entrepreneur, researcher and medical doctor Nickolay Kryuchkov, a biomedical gerontologist Aubrey De Grey, experts in biomedical systems Arnold Mitnitsky and Sviatoslav Plavinsky, experts in Health care and Public Health Policy Daria Khaltourina, Nick Guldemond, Edwina Rogers and Artem Gill, experts in genomics, longevity and aging João Pedro de Magalhães, Kalluri Subba Rao, Oliver Medvedik, researchers and engineers in blockchain development, machine learning, artificial intelligence Eray Ozkural, Denis Rysev, Artemy Malkov, Keith Comito, attorney at law Paul Spiegel, financial consultant Victor Solntsev, physician and clinical researcher Lyle Dennis.

See more here https://ehfirst.io/#team

New team members coming soon!

9. Great financial indicators:
NPV (10 years, @12%) = $600M,
EV (Y2023)= $1400M,
IRR > 50%,
PI = 4.95

10. Top 1-10 Bitcointalk thread within the last 2.5 months:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2577450

11. High ICO Ratings 8.4+ out of 10.

Support eHealth First and invest in your bright healthy future and longevity!
It's a right time!

Thank you!

Kind Wishes,
Nickolay Kryuchkov
CEO
nkryuchkov

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:59:26 PM

Yes they need a push and if they could publish the video clip with Aubrey De Grey on youtube and other social medias this could be such a push.

PS. Video clips by Aubrey De Grey and Jao Pedro De Magalhaes coming soon Smiley

Hi,
Aubrey De Grey will be coming in a couple of days  Wink
Thank you!
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:04:31 PM

So pre ico will start the 10 April, more than 10 day to be prepared and maybe more time to see the market restart. I think the visibility of the project is good and there is even some hype. With the coming video clip with Aubrey de grey it will be even better.
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: