Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:10:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:14:33 PM

I do not understand how people can talk about Crypto's death, with so many innovative projects coming up every day, each one bringing solutions within Blockchain that are everyone's need here. What's more, many still complement their crypto lace, you can not understand
I'm sure it's the machinations of enemies. Which by all means seek to bring down the price of cryptocurrency and after purchased properly!

Yes, thats one reason, but its also the uncertainty, caused from banksters and polticians.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:16:24 PM

---

C.   Another FAQ from you is the question about funds raised during the Private Placement.
So EHF received over $800 000, mostly as a funds that would be invested after successful Pre-ICO in MVP Development and ICO, Round 1, marketing.
Negotiations with several more investors are continuing.

---

Thank you!

Kind Wishes,
Nickolay Kryuchkov
CEO

Here you go, a message from devs from couple of days ago. I deleted all other information but this. $800 000 it is.

Well 800k is a good start, of course they need much more, but still.
It looks like crypto market has begun to stabilize, 800k at such a time is good money. I think during ICO they can raise Soft cap = 8000 eth.

8000 eth something that ehf should achieve easily. The only problem is bad market affecting icos. It seems like recovering lately but i can't be sure.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:22:54 PM

I do not understand how people can talk about Crypto's death, with so many innovative projects coming up every day, each one bringing solutions within Blockchain that are everyone's need here. What's more, many still complement their crypto lace, you can not understand
I'm sure it's the machinations of enemies. Which by all means seek to bring down the price of cryptocurrency and after purchased properly!

I would rather talk about slowing down of the market. It's not the death for sure (how can it even be dead), but not the golden days as well. We're in the middle of somewhere.

Bitcoin is dead! Crypto is dead! I don't know how often I heard this. People should get used to the ups downs of the market. It's just normal in crypto markets.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:27:26 PM

---

C.   Another FAQ from you is the question about funds raised during the Private Placement.
So EHF received over $800 000, mostly as a funds that would be invested after successful Pre-ICO in MVP Development and ICO, Round 1, marketing.

---

Thank you!

Kind Wishes,
Nickolay Kryuchkov
CEO

Here you go, a message from devs from couple of days ago. I deleted all other information but this. $800 000 it is.

It looks like crypto market has begun to stabilize, 800k at such a time is good money. I think during ICO they can raise Soft cap = 8000 eth.

8000 eth something that ehf should achieve easily. The only problem is bad market affecting icos. It seems like recovering lately but i can't be sure.

I think ehealth project has enough to raise around 8000 ethereums for soft cap. Bad market conditions are over imo and good projects are ready to go to moon.

Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:29:59 PM

I would rather talk about slowing down of the market. It's not the death for sure (how can it even be dead), but not the golden days as well. We're in the middle of somewhere.

Bitcoin is dead! Crypto is dead! I don't know how often I heard this. People should get used to the ups downs of the market. It's just normal in crypto markets.
I also heard many people saying this, but these people are in crypto only for the quick profit.
Bitcoin cant be dead, there are so many innovations related to crypto and blockchain, it will be a new technology, like the internet was.
So bitcoin may sleeping just now, but it is not dead.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:34:28 PM

I also heard many people saying this, but these people are in crypto only for the quick profit.
Bitcoin cant be dead, there are so many innovations related to crypto and blockchain, it will be a new technology, like the internet was.

We are in the beginning of a recovery process, so patient ones like us will gain a lot in the near future, I am sure about that.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:12:15 PM

---

---

Thank you!

Kind Wishes,
Nickolay Kryuchkov
CEO

I think ehealth project has enough to raise around 8000 ethereums for soft cap. Bad market conditions are over imo and good projects are ready to go to moon.

So 8000 ETH is the softcap? How much (in ETH) did they raise in the private round?

On which average price per ETH is the softcap based? I mean, 2 weeks ago 8000 ETH would have been around $3m but if the market keeps recovering it might be $4.5m or even more.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:14:36 PM

We are in the beginning of a recovery process, so patient ones like us will gain a lot in the near future, I am sure about that.
That's because of the people that got into crypto for quick profit at the end of last year when everything was raising. After seeing how much the cryptos have gone down this last months they think that the market is not going to recover and they don't want to hodl.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:22:16 PM

i lost nearly 80% of my blockfolio value after january, so i really welcome the nice push and hope that we have entered a bull run again Smiley bearish time almost killed me <.<"

The very same thing happened to all of us. Hopefully, this time bulls will hold the flags still.

I hope so too but there is still a chance that we will see some abc correction and elliot waves magic and go back down to 6k.

I guess we should condition ourselves to be optimists because in crypto verse everything and anything can happen in a blink of an eye. And with that, we should embrace projects like EHF which are more essential to all of us.

That's one hell of a positive spin on things. I agree. Mostly because I want to believe so much that our reality is crafted by the very minds that measure it's existence and the energy that those minds focus on that measurement give it the properties that are observed by us all. More optimistic people focusing positive energy can only be good right. Even if that theory is crazy.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
tudor_simion

Activity: 349

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:28:33 PM

That's because of the people that got into crypto for quick profit at the end of last year when everything was raising. After seeing how much the cryptos have gone down this last months they think that the market is not going to recover and they don't want to hodl.

I don't think Crypto is dead and I do not think he's dying. Every time, when it reaches a fairly high level, thanks to some and give a cannon in profit, the market will fall.. As @loup said, many people look for quick profits. They enjoy it for the moment, but it will affect them in the future. If they change, all of a sudden, they will have to invest quite a lot and to make gains. And they often lose because they are not patient and panicked when the market is low.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:34:42 PM

---

---

Thank you!

Kind Wishes,
Nickolay Kryuchkov
CEO

the market is slowly growing up and soon i think it will return to the values ​​of december, i think ehf will certainly reach at least the soft cap...
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:36:33 PM

---

---

Thank you!

Kind Wishes,
Nickolay Kryuchkov
CEO

So 8000 ETH is the softcap? How much (in ETH) did they raise in the private round?

On which average price per ETH is the softcap based? I mean, 2 weeks ago 8000 ETH would have been around $3m but if the market keeps recovering it might be $4.5m or even more.

I agree, giving eth amount as a softcap isn't logical.

If eth become 10$ will they be ok with it? or if they raise 1000 eth but eth price become 5000$, will they cancel it Smiley

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:05:24 PM

By the way, the  EHF Apps and the website can be used to get statistical information about public health and healthcare.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:20:11 PM

Yes EHF will provide a lot of good information I think, there is a lot to do in health data and so much possibility. I’m impatient to see how the ehf app will work, blockchain is really something that can work perfectly with health industry.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:38:35 PM

i agree, and the Blockchain is a Neural Networks with Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing.  Smiley
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:42:56 PM

I believe that EHF will be the type of project for continuous and strong work with its partners, after the end of the ICO and presentation of the final platform, the Team will have multiple possibilities of integration, after all, health and information technology are the branches with more active projects
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:20:06 AM

Some would argue that with crypto being in its infancy, it's always a good time to buy in. When you have a long term gain in mind the fluctuation of $20,000 BTC to $6,000 BTC and back up doesn't matter. But it's a bit trickier with ICOs because the gains are most of the time well 0ver 1,000% for a short period of time then the inevitable crash. It's up to you to decide if you believe in the project or nor. Because in any market, after a huge spike, a crash follows. then a healthy stable climb back to a healthy profit. Unless you're dealing with shit. So..... meh.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:34:30 AM

I believe that EHF will be the type of project for continuous and strong work with its partners, after the end of the ICO and presentation of the final platform, the Team will have multiple possibilities of integration, after all, health and information technology are the branches with more active projects

The platform is made up with different kind of modules, i guess if it's becoming successful is possible new functionalities will be planned and added.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:14:22 AM

This ehealth platform will do good with a smart contract blockchain, like a common language platform like microsoft dotnet c# stratis.
I wouldn't  want to learn new language to use a smart contract.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:32:32 AM

The platform is made up with different kind of modules, i guess if it's becoming successful is possible new functionalities will be planned and added.

I hope they will release more details on the features soon. Thats something what I feel is essentially missing. Just a quick overview what the patient will be able to do with the app and what main functions the app will provide.
Pages: « 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: