Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 [319] 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:27:25 PM

Yes i also think that the ehf team is good, they seem serious and competent. I think that they have the possibility to develop something in health care sector and blockchain, but maybe the 100 millions hardcap is a bit high with the actual market condition.

Currently the market start to go to the good condition. Wish when the main sale will be started, the market is on the bullish one so ehealth can reach the cap easily.

As we can see now, the sale postponement was totally justified. The market is recovering and however, I'm still skeptical about reaching the hardcap, but I'm sure they will do much better with the sale in May, than it could've been in April.

Yes, some projects have postponed their sales and have been criticized for it but it really looks like a good move. There is no point in doing an ICO when the market hits rock bottom.
Yes but its a gamble, nobody knows where the bottom is.
It could also have been that it had gone even further downward, would they have postponed the ICO again?
If you postpone more than once you are loosing confidence of the invesors, so it is a gamble.

Of course it's a gamble but you can at least try if it is announced early enough. I am not a fan of postponing or streching of the ICO period last minute but well, in this case it was worth it I assume. The current situation seems much better then before, with some luck it even gets better.

Yes a proper announcement by the community manager would make sense. Not everybody is participating daily in this thread and getting news is kindof hard at about 350 pages.

What about the other social channels, I did not bother to check them yet. 250 pages is alot, Even the website is full of contents, its taking a while to load the page.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 12:35:11 PM

Yes i also think that the ehf team is good, they seem serious and competent. I think that they have the possibility to develop something in health care sector and blockchain, but maybe the 100 millions hardcap is a bit high with the actual market condition.

Currently the market start to go to the good condition. Wish when the main sale will be started, the market is on the bullish one so ehealth can reach the cap easily.

As we can see now, the sale postponement was totally justified. The market is recovering and however, I'm still skeptical about reaching the hardcap, but I'm sure they will do much better with the sale in May, than it could've been in April.

Yes, some projects have postponed their sales and have been criticized for it but it really looks like a good move. There is no point in doing an ICO when the market hits rock bottom.
It could also have been that it had gone even further downward, would they have postponed the ICO again?
If you postpone more than once you are loosing confidence of the invesors, so it is a gamble.

Of course it's a gamble but you can at least try if it is announced early enough. I am not a fan of postponing or streching of the ICO period last minute but well, in this case it was worth it I assume. The current situation seems much better then before, with some luck it even gets better.

In the end a project can be posponed for better market condition yes, but there must be also solid work from the team backing the project otherwise nobody is going to throw the money at you  Smiley
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:43:07 PM

In the end a project can be posponed for better market condition yes, but there must be also solid work from the team backing the project otherwise nobody is going to throw the money at you  Smiley

I agree with that, but there is a limit to how long you can postpone before people lose interest. there are pluses and minuses.

beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 12:47:22 PM
Merited by Piggy (2)

"The eHealth First project will allow everyone to get the most up-to-date, relevant and personalized information about
their health on the basis of an analysis of individual data, and an extensive library of world medical research literature and
considerations of the features of the local health systems."

This exactly why i really love ehealth first. Think about it, if there is a system like that, wouldn't you want to use it.

It can even bring lots of new people to blockchain. No-one can afford to left out something like that.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:09:31 PM

100 million is not a huge amount if you look from the project's perspective. Medical sector projects demand huge investments as the R&D costs are very high and too many lives depend upon them.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:13:59 PM

EHF First has a strong team, and fully skilled to reach their hard cap: they are doing a great job.  I guess this project has the biggest opportunity to become the best project during current ICOs, because creators made really interesting idea) 100M$ hardcap is not easy to reach, but the project is strong !

That is a nice and optimistic attitude towards this project as community support is very important for EHF success.Imho.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:21:10 PM

There will always be advantages and disadvantages in every market condition, for example if its bear market, then people can buy ETH/BTC at a very cheap price to invest, its a very good way for people who want to buyback into crypto. Of course its not a good timing for hodler but not every people is a hodler.
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:54:11 PM

i am so glad that we finally entered a bull market again, so projects like ehealth will definitaly profit from it, onwards later.
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:59:05 PM

i am so glad that we finally entered a bull market again, so projects like ehealth will definitaly profit from it, onwards later.

There is a hope now. The market is on our favor and hopefully it will stay on the same path for a longer time. Ehealth and other projects must have a new passion right now.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:11:29 PM

There is a hope now. The market is on our favor and hopefully it will stay on the same path for a longer time. Ehealth and other projects must have a new passion right now.
Indeed, after so many drawbacks it was about time to see the market grow again. Now everything looks good for ICO's.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:53:38 PM

100 million is not a huge amount if you look from the project's perspective. Medical sector projects demand huge investments as the R&D costs are very high and too many lives depend upon them.

I agree that medical sector is one of those sectors that demand a lot of funding, but we have to think also from the investors' perspective. If crypto market is ready to such huge projects yet.

ssvenss

Activity: 381

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:56:25 PM

I agree that medical sector is one of those sectors that demand a lot of funding, but we have to think also from the investors' perspective. If crypto market is ready to such huge projects yet.

This industry requires not only financing, but also maintaining proper accountability and responsibility, I live in a country where the medical industry is at a very poor level in comparison with the US or Europe
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:25:26 PM

This industry requires not only financing, but also maintaining proper accountability and responsibility, I live in a country where the medical industry is at a very poor level in comparison with the US or Europe
Yes, projects related to medicine should be considered at the state level, especially in countries where there are problems with this.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:09:51 PM

Yes, projects related to medicine should be considered at the state level, especially in countries where there are problems with this.
True, but they (the governments) would rather spend money on something that will bring them more money than on people's health. The bitter true...
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:17:03 PM

An important question will be if they can offer services which are cheap enough that people in poorer countries can afford it.

Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:36:51 PM

An important question will be if they can offer services which are cheap enough that people in poorer countries can afford it.

I would expect that they take into account different price levels for their services depending on the country, so that it's affordable also for poorer people.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:01:13 PM

In the end a project can be posponed for better market condition yes, but there must be also solid work from the team backing the project otherwise nobody is going to throw the money at you  Smiley

I agree with that, but there is a limit to how long you can postpone before people lose interest. there are pluses and minuses.
postpone an ico when the market has low values ​​can be a winning strategy, but no more than once in my opinion if more that one they lose the confidence of any investors, but at the moment the market is high and stable values ​​and i believe that even if the hard cap of ehf is high is not impossible to reach...
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:10:12 PM

Yes the team seems to be really busy right now, maybe it’s normal cause there is a lot of things to develop and I don’t now if they have the time to change the bitcointalk. Also the roadmap is on very long term, maybe it’s realistic for a health care project , so they have time to change and work more on bitcointalk.
I think the main reason is the preparation for pre-sales. Before the start of sales remains very little.

Let them work the most important thing is that they make a good working project. Marketing etc will come later. Better to create marketing when you have a good project and good product.

I agree, I guess investors now often prefer ICO's with a MVP or at least a demo version but it also depends on the teams efforts to set up a successful ICO.
A successful project will depend on many things including good teamwork and something that can be used as a reference like demo version. Ehealth should be able to combine all the good stuffs therefore they will have a chance to bring the platform work as expected.

Marketing and developement are 2 completly different things. Thats why usually a salesman is hired at some point. But that might be a bit expensive for this project.
Selling a project only on the base of its developement is hard but I'm sure the team can handle that. There are already many publications and interviews.
If they would pay with their token, it would be not so expensive.

Are you referring to a Bounty program as a marketing option? I think they already have one (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2605734.0)
Oh thank you so much for referring to their bounty company. It is my great pleasure to take part. In the end the main purpose is to disseminate information to large masses!

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:15:43 PM

In the end a project can be posponed for better market condition yes, but there must be also solid work from the team backing the project otherwise nobody is going to throw the money at you  Smiley

postpone an ico when the market has low values ​​can be a winning strategy, but no more than once in my opinion if more that one they lose the confidence of any investors, but at the moment the market is high and stable values ​​and i believe that even if the hard cap of ehf is high is not impossible to reach...

You are right. So far it was a good decision to postpone the ICO. Now that the market finally shows some green again it would be an ideal moment to start the ICO. Can't wait now for the starting day.
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:22:22 PM

You are right. So far it was a good decision to postpone the ICO. Now that the market finally shows some green again it would be an ideal moment to start the ICO. Can't wait now for the starting day.
Oh Yes now is the moment when you need to run sales! The market is on the rise and every day the growth increases by 2-3% This is a very good indicator. I hope that the team will adjust quickly enough!
Pages: « 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 [319] 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: