Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:45:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:15:24 AM

The private sale is almost here, last time we got some updates they had collected something like 800k $, i wonder if they managed to raise some more in the meantime.

Maybe the devs have forgotten that they have an ICO running soon? No activity here is not so nice Sad

I'd like to see more activity here as well, but I think they are working hard to make an MVP before the sale. ICO is approaching very fast, hope they will raise they marketing and activity.

Yeah but for the case that they can't manage to inform their community they could just hire an community manager and let him talk with the community. Of course this is just working if they would give feedback to this community manager from time to time Wink

As i said earlier there is already a community manager, but is just on telegram, it would just be matter for him of coming here and function as a bridge.
He is new right? I barely see him. I dont know, maybe being active here isnt included in his job desk. Maybe there will be another person.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:42:31 AM

The private sale is almost here, last time we got some updates they had collected something like 800k $, i wonder if they managed to raise some more in the meantime.

Maybe the devs have forgotten that they have an ICO running soon? No activity here is not so nice Sad

I'd like to see more activity here as well, but I think they are working hard to make an MVP before the sale. ICO is approaching very fast, hope they will raise they marketing and activity.

Yeah but for the case that they can't manage to inform their community they could just hire an community manager and let him talk with the community. Of course this is just working if they would give feedback to this community manager from time to time Wink

As i said earlier there is already a community manager, but is just on telegram, it would just be matter for him of coming here and function as a bridge.

I guess they just don't have something to say here as the ICO period will be at around July which is still long time to wait. Maybe at that time, July, they will be more active than before.

Yes, probably there will be more activity during ICO or just before it.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:56:47 AM

I guess they just don't have something to say here as the ICO period will be at around July which is still long time to wait. Maybe at that time, July, they will be more active than before.

they really should continue to interact here and build the community.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:20:50 AM

they really should continue to interact here and build the community.

You can try contact them ? Or write to them using the form in their website.. That they need to interact more in all their social channels
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:03:55 AM

I guess they are very busy right now with project matters, but it would be ideal if the team could spend some time to answer some of the community's inquiries. Imho. Smiley

ICO project mostly will depend on the trust that the community gives to the project. If a project failed to give update, it could give a bad impact.
The main part of EHF-team has Russian surnames, I would venture to suggest that many of them do not speak English well, perhaps this is one of the reasons of low activity.

that's not really an excuse. they could hire somebody to post on the thread. not hard to do.
indeed if they are too busy with the realization of the project they should hire someone to keep the community up-to-date with the latest news here on the forum...

They are developing a big project so there are always going to be a lot of things to do. That's the reason why they need a person focus on this.
Krackerbush

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:31:24 AM

've been noticing on the various tech websites that portable health checkup devices and public medical pods that you can climb in for a checkup, mobile phone doctor visits, undetectable prosthetics, face transplants, all kinds of new advances are being made in the medical industry. This is an exciting time to be alive. I believe this project will do great
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 09:48:13 AM

I think its a shame that a serious and trusty project like ehealth is neglecting the community in here lately. I understand that they are loaded with work but they shouldn't neglect here.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:01:26 AM

I think its a shame that a serious and trusty project like ehealth is neglecting the community in here lately. I understand that they are loaded with work but they shouldn't neglect here.

Lack of communication became a new trend in ICO's project recently. Idk why but there must be something isn't good happened behind it.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:05:10 AM

Lack of communication became a new trend in ICO's project recently. Idk why but there must be something isn't good happened behind it.

Yeah i agree, they start with a hype on communication side in every area, but afterwards they are starting to decrease communication. We want those informative videos again:)

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:21:27 AM

I see they are actually still doing the videos, where team members are explaining how they are going to contribute to the project, however they should communicate a bit more in a clear manner what they are working on right now. In particular if they are working on the mvp.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:29:31 AM

I see they are actually still doing the videos, where team members are explaining how they are going to contribute to the project, however they should communicate a bit more in a clear manner what they are working on right now. In particular if they are working on the mvp.

I guess they were filmed in a marketingphase before. Now they are working on the ICO stuff which probably involves a lot of programming and planning ahead. A community manager would be nice but he also needs the infos from the team and needs to be paid upfront. Thats something, i think, EHF cannot afford right now. Tho the complete silence gives much about to think.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:55:16 AM

I guess they were filmed in a marketingphase before. Now they are working on the ICO stuff which probably involves a lot of programming and planning ahead. A community manager would be nice but he also needs the infos from the team and needs to be paid upfront. Thats something, i think, EHF cannot afford right now. Tho the complete silence gives much about to think.

I think you are right. A CM wants to be paid but the tokens will not be traded for some time so they might be in a bit of a problematic situation here.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:50:22 AM

I dont know why projects neglect the boitcointalk community. The forum is the best place to market right now as ad giants have stopped pushing crypto ads.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:55:49 AM

Just Telegram is not enough. There are a lot of people who don't use Telegram or just from time to time. But yes, would be cool if he or someone else could make updates here too.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:04:23 PM

Just Telegram is not enough. There are a lot of people who don't use Telegram or just from time to time. But yes, would be cool if he or someone else could make updates here too.
The work of a community manager is to manage all the social media of the project. That means Facebook, Twitter, telegram, bitcointalk,... to promote the project well and reach as many people as possible.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:13:20 PM

The work of a community manager is to manage all the social media of the project. That means Facebook, Twitter, telegram, bitcointalk,... to promote the project well and reach as many people as possible.

I agree. Telegram is a spam fest mostly. This forum is better suited for serious investors. To be fair, managing all of social media with people from all over the world is almost impossible for one person as you have to sleep sometimes.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:15:39 PM

Oh, really? I didn't know that. I'm not that active on telegram, checking mostly bitcointalk. Then why doesn't they use him to answer our questions here as well? Weird.

Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:25:06 PM

Oh, really? I didn't know that. I'm not that active on telegram, checking mostly bitcointalk. Then why doesn't they use him to answer our questions here as well? Weird.
I dont linke telegram for provideing information. Too less overview about past posts. Here in BCT it is much better.
Central information should be directly on the ehealth website
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 01:05:00 PM

I dont linke telegram for provideing information. Too less overview about past posts. Here in BCT it is much better.

I think the same. But unfortunately some of the icos including ehealth first is not thinking like us.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:57:11 PM

i totally agree i do not want to open every time telegram to see if any new news they should update btk and telegram in the same way, however the ico is about to start i think they will achieve all the objectives because the project is valid...
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: