Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:31:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 [361] 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:02:56 PM

how much money do they need to start with the project? whats the soft cap overall? anyone know?
Soft cap 8000 ETH, it seems real, but about hard cap - I'm not sure what it's can be really achieve at this time: Hard cap 259000 ETH
That huge hard cap is ways too much for this project. I think it will be even hard to achieve soft cap. It's harder now to raise funds than it was a few months back.
They probably need much harder advertising to gain what they want (especially hardcap). However, in reality, the project is worth of collecting at least its softcap.

I really don't know what's happening here, to be honest. I do think it's a worthy project, but I've never seen such a low amount collected, especially in the  first couple of days, with 40% bonus.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:38:46 PM

how much money do they need to start with the project? whats the soft cap overall? anyone know?
Soft cap 8000 ETH, it seems real, but about hard cap - I'm not sure what it's can be really achieve at this time: Hard cap 259000 ETH
That huge hard cap is ways too much for this project. I think it will be even hard to achieve soft cap. It's harder now to raise funds than it was a few months back.
They probably need much harder advertising to gain what they want (especially hardcap). However, in reality, the project is worth of collecting at least its softcap.

I really don't know what's happening here, to be honest. I do think it's a worthy project, but I've never seen such a low amount collected, especially in the  first couple of days, with 40% bonus.
Please note that the first 100 participants are guaranteed an additional 10% bonus..... I think all the problems are related to the fall in the rate last week...
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:34:19 PM

Please note that the first 100 participants are guaranteed an additional 10% bonus..... I think all the problems are related to the fall in the rate last week...

People are confusing private sale bonuses and pre-sale bonuses, you have to read what the Team announced, even if they are many pages, we know that reading will always be worth only 10% for the first 100 is what it is. establishes for the current period
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:56:13 PM

The pre-sale is live already, right? Is there a counter somewhere where we can see how much they raised so far?
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:26:28 PM

Let’s wait for the ico, i think the project just need to earn some visibility to raise more fund, cause it seems interesting so I think with more communication and marketing investors will be interesting by ehf. Private sale has raised 800k $ so I think they can raise more during ico.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:26:45 AM

The pre-sale is live already, right? Is there a counter somewhere where we can see how much they raised so far?

Yes, pre ico is live but there is no counter yet at the main site hence we can't see how much money already collected during this phase. Maybe the team is still working on it.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:03:50 AM

As what I've observed, every project must have an intensive marketing campaign especially in social media in order to have a more successful ICO.

I agree, without marketing how can people know about the project in order to contribute. this is a pitfall of many projects.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:21:21 AM

Yes, pre ico is live but there is no counter yet at the main site hence we can't see how much money already collected during this phase. Maybe the team is still working on it.

Yes there is time, who knows what will happen in ICO, I mean its only pre now  Grin
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:00:45 AM

Yes there is time, who knows what will happen in ICO, I mean its only pre now  Grin

They should have put a counter on the website for the interest of investors. This may be a marketing strategy but being transparent will definitely bring more investors in.
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:15:01 AM

They should have put a counter on the website for the interest of investors. This may be a marketing strategy but being transparent will definitely bring more investors in.
Maybe they don't need one because of a good response :-) Is there really one needed? I am not sure if an investor need this information.
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:31:40 AM

I'd say they are pretty transparent, the smart contract address is available so everyone can easily check how much is raised, but still, the counter would've been better.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:53:15 AM

Yes there is time, who knows what will happen in ICO, I mean its only pre now  Grin

I'd say they are pretty transparent, the smart contract address is available so everyone can easily check how much is raised, but still, the counter would've been better.

A counter can start FOMO if there are already many tokens sold but if there was a counter now you would probably think twice before investing because apparently no one else has done so.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:00:59 AM

I think they will come back like zombies.. when everyone thinks its the end
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:40:16 AM

I think they will come back like zombies.. when everyone thinks its the end

I wish you were right. The project deserves to continue unlike many other cash grabs. Every day a big investor could arrive.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:03:11 AM

Yes there is a long period to raise fund for ehf so let’s see if they will raise some more fund or not. I think they can raise a nice amount with just some more marketing, they have raised 800k $ during the private sale, so I think they can have a bit more during the ico I think.

I read 930k usd in somewhere i am recalling correct, but even this 800k or 930k debate is showing us the lack of information around here.
Its a pity that they forgot their promises and didn't increase their comm. in here.

Yes, they wrote on telegram that they raised 930k in private round, also that they are still negotiating with further large + mid-sized investors. You're right, would have been nice to inform the community here as well.

Well then they got at least another 130k USD since their last announcement of 800k. But yes, the lack of communication here is a bit annoying. If I wouldn't think this project could be something really big I would already have left to be honest.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Frickeladm

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:17:41 AM

Yes there is a long period to raise fund for ehf so let’s see if they will raise some more fund or not. I think they can raise a nice amount with just some more marketing, they have raised 800k $ during the private sale, so I think they can have a bit more during the ico I think.

I read 930k usd in somewhere i am recalling correct, but even this 800k or 930k debate is showing us the lack of information around here.
Its a pity that they forgot their promises and didn't increase their comm. in here.

Yes, they wrote on telegram that they raised 930k in private round, also that they are still negotiating with further large + mid-sized investors. You're right, would have been nice to inform the community here as well.

Well then they got at least another 130k USD since their last announcement of 800k. But yes, the lack of communication here is a bit annoying. If I wouldn't think this project could be something really big I would already have left to be honest.

I hope that this is not why the lack of communication is happening in the first place...
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:35:53 AM

I hope that this is not why the lack of communication is happening in the first place...

Yes, I too felt that it may be the case why they are absent from the forum, their contract address is open to check but official announcements would definitely get more new investors to bag the tokens.
Axcel-m

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:24:40 PM

Yes, I too felt that it may be the case why they are absent from the forum, their contract address is open to check but official announcements would definitely get more new investors to bag the tokens.
Yes absent and not daily active, at least the most important information are published by the team here
sambuki

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:27:22 PM

What I am afraid is if the team already lost the passion toward this project. We can feel it since the team itself seems reluctant to give us the update news regarding the project.
Frickeladm

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:36:56 PM

What I am afraid is if the team already lost the passion toward this project. We can feel it since the team itself seems reluctant to give us the update news regarding the project.

I hope we can get more information in the next days. Its a pretty dry information phase currently
Pages: « 1 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 [361] 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: