Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:43:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:49:46 PM

Yes there is a long period to raise fund for ehf so let’s see if they will raise some more fund or not. I think they can raise a nice amount with just some more marketing, they have raised 800k $ during the private sale, so I think they can have a bit more during the ico I think.

I read 930k usd in somewhere i am recalling correct, but even this 800k or 930k debate is showing us the lack of information around here.
Its a pity that they forgot their promises and didn't increase their comm. in here.

Yes, they wrote on telegram that they raised 930k in private round, also that they are still negotiating with further large + mid-sized investors. You're right, would have been nice to inform the community here as well.

Well then they got at least another 130k USD since their last announcement of 800k. But yes, the lack of communication here is a bit annoying. If I wouldn't think this project could be something really big I would already have left to be honest.

I hope that this is not why the lack of communication is happening in the first place...
What I am afraid is if the team already lost the passion toward this project. We can feel it since the team itself seems reluctant to give us the update news regarding the project.

I hope we can get more information in the next days. Its a pretty dry information phase currently
But I guess they do not keep silence on all fronts? E.g. they still produce youtube videos like the one from Aubrey De Grey, which was released only 5 days ago...
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:17:14 PM

Yes there is a long period to raise fund for ehf so let’s see if they will raise some more fund or not. I think they can raise a nice amount with just some more marketing, they have raised 800k $ during the private sale, so I think they can have a bit more during the ico I think.

I read 930k usd in somewhere i am recalling correct, but even this 800k or 930k debate is showing us the lack of information around here.
Its a pity that they forgot their promises and didn't increase their comm. in here.

Yes, they wrote on telegram that they raised 930k in private round, also that they are still negotiating with further large + mid-sized investors. You're right, would have been nice to inform the community here as well.

Well then they got at least another 130k USD since their last announcement of 800k. But yes, the lack of communication here is a bit annoying. If I wouldn't think this project could be something really big I would already have left to be honest.

I hope that this is not why the lack of communication is happening in the first place...
What I am afraid is if the team already lost the passion toward this project. We can feel it since the team itself seems reluctant to give us the update news regarding the project.

I hope we can get more information in the next days. Its a pretty dry information phase currently
But I guess they do not keep silence on all fronts? E.g. they still produce youtube videos like the one from Aubrey De Grey, which was released only 5 days ago...

I missed the video of Aubrey released, it's a very important contribution and at the right time. I'll get it on youtube, but if someone can share it, thank you, the pages multiply due to growing interest, this makes it difficult to find material on previous pages  Cheesy
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:29:12 PM

I know, but they still need to communicate here and promote the project everywhere if they wanna succeed.

yudi09

Activity: 1176
Merit: 752

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:31:58 PM

I missed the video of Aubrey released, it's a very important contribution and at the right time. I'll get it on youtube, but if someone can share it, thank you, the pages multiply due to growing interest, this makes it difficult to find material on previous pages  Cheesy

information is indispensable right now, maybe the team is very busy with the job right now but at least they give little information to the community so there is no issue that is not good to this project. hopefully the team immediately provide fresh air to the community.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:46:04 PM

pretty normal that if you have a small team you have to deal with a lot of stuffs during the ico, for example kyc. therefore i think that they are fully in workload to reach out to every social media accounts they have.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:54:57 PM

pretty normal that if you have a small team you have to deal with a lot of stuffs during the ico, for example kyc. therefore i think that they are fully in workload to reach out to every social media accounts they have.

I guess that is the reason sometimes the team cannot attend to anyone's inquiries and rest assured, we are hopeful that the ICO will get good results. Smiley
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:06:02 PM

I can understand that they have much to do, yes.
But if you want to be a global player and if you want to collect millions of $, you have to act like a global player.
If they dont have the capacity to be active here, they should hire sombody, thousands of times it was sayed here.
At least two people from their team should be competent in this field, they should take care of such things.

Victor Solntsev
Advisor in Financial Management, Business Models, Coaching, Project Management, Risk Assessment, Investment Strategy, Business Development

Artemy Malkov
Advisor in Strategic Planning and Entrepreneurship, Software Development, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing.

Its a pitty, the project looks good, but they underestimate communicating with their potential investors, especially at the beginning of a project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:41:39 PM

I guess that is the reason sometimes the team cannot attend to anyone's inquiries and rest assured, we are hopeful that the ICO will get good results. Smiley
Indeed that is a normal problem in small companies where there are not many resources and they have to deal with a lot of work everyday.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:51:41 PM

Indeed that is a normal problem in small companies where there are not many resources and they have to deal with a lot of work everyday.

Alot of smaller projects are doing much more than big project
nkryuchkov

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:52:13 PM

Hi everyone!

The team are working hard on relations with big and mid-sized investors.
In this and in the following months we hold numerous meetings with potential partners.
So the news are coming.
You still could participate in the current stage of Pre-ICO.

Join the WHITE LIST!
Please use the link to fill in the form:
https://ehfirst.io/whitelist
It takes 5 minutes only.
NB! After submission the form all investors participate in the lottery, in which 20 randomly selected winners will receive an additional 2 000 EHF tokens.

EHF Senior Expert in Software Development, Natural Language Processing and Artificial Intelligence Fabian Schütz:
About EHF Platform and innovative applications / services for healthy people, patients, health care providers, reserchers and industry.
https://youtu.be/nJAPzEJ6G58

All the details are on the website http://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.

aveon

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:56:45 PM

Hi everyone!

In this and in the following months we hold numerous meetings with potential partners.
So the news are coming.

Join the WHITE LIST!
It takes 5 minutes only.
NB! After submission the form all investors participate in the lottery, in which 20 randomly selected winners will receive an additional 2 000 EHF tokens.

EHF Senior Expert in Software Development, Natural Language Processing and Artificial Intelligence Fabian Schütz:
About EHF Platform and innovative applications / services for healthy people, patients, health care providers, reserchers and industry.

All the details are on the website http://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.

Please tell us something new but not the stuff we have already known like 370 pages ago)))
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:06:47 PM

Hi everyone!

So the news are coming.

Join the WHITE LIST!
It takes 5 minutes only.

Please tell us something new but not the stuff we have already known like 370 pages ago)))

A live would be much better. Is it really not possible for one of the team members to make a Live Q & A? I think investors would be very pleased. We'd like to know what's going on. At what stage is the project.

cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:27:39 PM

At the moment the sale is not doing that good, according to their smart contract. Of course if they are in negotiation with some bigger investors that can change fast, but I'd say they should really change some of their strategies regarding marketing, promotion, etc., because they don't really work.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:53:22 PM

yes on the other social channels, telegram, youtube the team seems active only here on the forum the news are slow, however the ico is going well, there are so many new investments would require frequent updates with the total funds collected...
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:55:55 PM

At the moment the sale is not doing that good, according to their smart contract. Of course if they are in negotiation with some bigger investors that can change fast, but I'd say they should really change some of their strategies regarding marketing, promotion, etc., because they don't really work.
Quite disapointing, cant believe that they collected so less. https://etherscan.io/address/0x1641Dba4593e32528BD8937FC751901dc66aA60E
If they are in negotiation with some bigger investors, maybe they will get the money, but something went totally wrong with their marketing.  Sad
Will have an eye on the address.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:06:18 PM

Quite disapointing, cant believe that they collected so less. https://etherscan.io/address/0x1641Dba4593e32528BD8937FC751901dc66aA60E
If they are in negotiation with some bigger investors, maybe they will get the money, but something went totally wrong with their marketing.  Sad
Will have an eye on the address.

Watching at the results I hope they are in negotiations with some investors. I think the project is good enough to attrack some of them.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:36:13 PM

I think before the main ICO we will get some information about the development progress and so on. I think they are working hard now.

GShock

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:46:35 PM

Healthcare industry, I think, is for serious projects only. If you don't consider your project a game-changer, you have no business trying to create something healthcare-related. That's just my humble opinion.
In other words, I think this token right here IS a game-changer. That's why I'm backing it.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:00:31 PM

Well, lets wait how this will raise in funds. i believe in this project a lot and i think it will be very positive!
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:47:26 PM

Well, lets wait how this will raise in funds. i believe in this project a lot and i think it will be very positive!

Surely there will be a return based on this content, and it could be even greater, depending on how the Team plays the next few days, is a phase where the communication of their steps is necessary, as will be in the development
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: