Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:50:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 [364] 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:56:42 PM

There are different factors palying into this. The communication/marketing here on the platform is too less for sure, they concentrated more on conferences etc to get bigger player into it. But I think the. iggest problem is the very long roadmap, which is quite untypical for crypto and not what people here are used to. Most people in crypto want to see some „results“ after some months latest and with it a price rise of their coins/tokens. :/
That's true actually. As far as I see in crypto market, people just want to longterm holding a token that already has a product.
In ICO, most of people just want to do a short term investment. That's why we see many people started to ask about exchanges just after the ICO ended.

that's true but it also matters what ICO we're talking about. most are pretty bad pump and dump schemes.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:22:59 PM

pretty normal that if you have a small team you have to deal with a lot of stuffs during the ico, for example kyc. therefore i think that they are fully in workload to reach out to every social media accounts they have.

I guess that is the reason sometimes the team cannot attend to anyone's inquiries and rest assured, we are hopeful that the ICO will get good results. Smiley

At the moment the sale is not doing that good, according to their smart contract. Of course if they are in negotiation with some bigger investors that can change fast, but I'd say they should really change some of their strategies regarding marketing, promotion, etc., because they don't really work.
Quite disapointing, cant believe that they collected so less. https://etherscan.io/address/0x1641Dba4593e32528BD8937FC751901dc66aA60E
If they are in negotiation with some bigger investors, maybe they will get the money, but something went totally wrong with their marketing.  Sad
Will have an eye on the address.

The only way to increase sales is to rework the roadmap and significantly shorten the development time of the finished product.
Are you sure that this is the only eth address? I cannot believe that this is the real amount of sold token...

it's the same amount from a couple of days ago when I checked. we sure we have the right one?

We have no progress at all? Omg, I don't believe how people ignore this good long term project which will give us a good result at the end. Maybe the team need to boost the marketing strategy then.

This is a perfect example of loosing a token sale even when the platform and the idea is good in long term and well organized. If they dont market it well then even a good project wont get much investment.

As for me, having a very aggressive marketing campaign will surely help boost a project's ICO and I hope the team will realize this asap.

The well-rounded marketing campaign combined with the great product can make a difference, if you have someone designated exclusively to the Communities, it's certainly a sensational whole.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 04:03:24 PM

There are different factors palying into this. The communication/marketing here on the platform is too less for sure, they concentrated more on conferences etc to get bigger player into it. But I think the. iggest problem is the very long roadmap, which is quite untypical for crypto and not what people here are used to. Most people in crypto want to see some „results“ after some months latest and with it a price rise of their coins/tokens. :/
That's true actually. As far as I see in crypto market, people just want to longterm holding a token that already has a product.
In ICO, most of people just want to do a short term investment. That's why we see many people started to ask about exchanges just after the ICO ended.

Yeah people are result oriented in cryptoworld, because in crypto i think minutes = days hours= months and days= year in normal world. so waiting too much for a investment isn't making any sense to people.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 04:07:43 PM

pretty normal that if you have a small team you have to deal with a lot of stuffs during the ico, for example kyc. therefore i think that they are fully in workload to reach out to every social media accounts they have.

I guess that is the reason sometimes the team cannot attend to anyone's inquiries and rest assured, we are hopeful that the ICO will get good results. Smiley

At the moment the sale is not doing that good, according to their smart contract. Of course if they are in negotiation with some bigger investors that can change fast, but I'd say they should really change some of their strategies regarding marketing, promotion, etc., because they don't really work.
Quite disapointing, cant believe that they collected so less. https://etherscan.io/address/0x1641Dba4593e32528BD8937FC751901dc66aA60E
If they are in negotiation with some bigger investors, maybe they will get the money, but something went totally wrong with their marketing.  Sad

The only way to increase sales is to rework the roadmap and significantly shorten the development time of the finished product.
Are you sure that this is the only eth address? I cannot believe that this is the real amount of sold token...

it's the same amount from a couple of days ago when I checked. we sure we have the right one?

We have no progress at all? Omg, I don't believe how people ignore this good long term project which will give us a good result at the end. Maybe the team need to boost the marketing strategy then.

This is a perfect example of loosing a token sale even when the platform and the idea is good in long term and well organized. If they dont market it well then even a good project wont get much investment.

As for me, having a very aggressive marketing campaign will surely help boost a project's ICO and I hope the team will realize this asap.
in my opinion too, the investments are below expectations, the team should do something like to shorten the project roadmap or make a more aggressive advertising campaign, however things can always change if large investors or whales intervene
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:09:35 PM

Yeah people are result oriented in cryptoworld, because in crypto i think minutes = days hours= months and days= year in normal world. so waiting too much for a investment isn't making any sense to people.
For sure time plays a huge factor here. Maybe in a few years when crypto market is more stable projects like this are more common but not now.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:23:30 PM

For sure time plays a huge factor here. Maybe in a few years when crypto market is more stable projects like this are more common but not now.

We are also mostly amateurs here, I don't think there are a lot of professional traders in crypto yet, I think that contributes to instability as well, because we don't really know much about investing and how market usually behaves etc. and people generally tend to act on their emotions.

sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:31:14 PM

Yes time will tell. But the future will be determined by todays result. If a project failed at the beginning, there will be no future, so time won't tell anything in this case.
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 04:34:16 PM

We are also mostly amateurs here, I don't think there are a lot of professional traders in crypto yet, I think that contributes to instability as well, because we don't really know much about investing and how market usually behaves etc. and people generally tend to act on their emotions.

You are right about that , amateur investors can easily panic and make bad decisions, bad decisions creates instabilities. I think crypto world will become more stable in advancing years..

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:08:47 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 07:25:58 PM by Frank37

Long term is not the problem, Byteball and Iota are also longterm projects and they have a good marketcap.
After reading the wp I think, it is not really clear what eHealth will be at the end.
Some short milestones could help and a clear imagination, how all will work.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:04:17 PM

If they are in negotiation with some bigger investors, maybe they will get the money, but something went totally wrong with their marketing.  Sad

in my opinion too, the investments are below expectations, the team should do something like to shorten the project roadmap or make a more aggressive advertising campaign, however things can always change if large investors or whales intervene
I think that its difficult to reduce the road map so they should try to improve their marketing campaign in order to have more investors.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:42:27 PM

From the very beginning, they shouldn't have created such a long roadmap in ever changing crypto world. As for now, they should definitely do something to improve the investments rate for sure
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:47:27 PM

From the very beginning, they shouldn't have created such a long roadmap in ever changing crypto world. As for now, they should definitely do something to improve the investments rate for sure

I do not think it is possible to reduce the roadmap. This includes both the project steps and the development time of the project. Indeed, improving the marketing campaign would be the first step to attract investors.

hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:39:59 PM

I think that a long roadmap is very good as it shows all the plans the devs have for the future. It's better than a team having no clue what they want to make.

Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:41:02 PM

good projects need time to develop itselfs. ehealth is one of those. the problem is imo really the long roadmap and people tend to have fast success on projects. therefore some of them are hesitating to invest.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:33:17 PM

I think ehf Is a project with potential but with a very long roadmap, so maybe it can afraid some investors and impact the fund raised. The team has already some fund from the private sale, so I think they can go on, but they will need more marketing to have more fund during the ico.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:35:25 PM

Many projects with short scripts and small and fast returns are failing or discontinuing their work, I have had losses in the last days for wanting quick gains, without properly assessing the ICOS, now I put my chips in Ehealth and other projects with the more complex greater ease of success, greater returns and stronger and greater Communities
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:49:56 AM

Will you guys be joining Consensus next week?

It doesn't seems so, at least i don't see anything about it in the news. I think it may be a good idea if you have something to show, maybe when the mvp it's ready.

doesnt necessarily have to be for demonstrating purposes, networking alone is a good reason to go

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:44:25 AM

I have seen other similar health project which they were offering a subset of what is offered here, with almost unknown people, gathering 30M. I don't understand why this is not going like hot pies. Huh

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:28:09 AM

I have seen other similar health project which they were offering a subset of what is offered here, with almost unknown people, gathering 30M. I don't understand why this is not going like hot pies. Huh
eHealth is a wonderful project that develops medicine and is created for healthy people, patients and medical professionals
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:51:03 AM

eHealth is a wonderful project that develops medicine and is created for healthy people, patients and medical professionals
They are not developing medicine, have you read the white paper? the platform is a collection of medical record, diseases and its cure but its not advisable for self diagnostic but for reference only.
Pages: « 1 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 [364] 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: