Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:15:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 [367] 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:55:13 AM

Wish in October they will deliver a stunning MVP and manage to start this project, it sounds like the only health ico will ever need frankly.

I guess everybody in the community will be waiting for that day, as an MVP release will be a major milestone for the project.
Because of the complex topic maybe also investors wait for MVP to see the first result.

its so hard to do ico this days , even more without mvp.
just to trust information in whitepaper failed several times in the past. Of cause, a nice mvp is also not the guaranty for a success.

Yes I agree, MVP would be a very important step to demonstrate that this project as a solid base. In my personal investments I look very carefully in putting money in existing projects and not only on whitepapers
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:35:18 AM

Wish in October they will deliver a stunning MVP and manage to start this project, it sounds like the only health ico will ever need frankly.

I guess everybody in the community will be waiting for that day, as an MVP release will be a major milestone for the project.
Because of the complex topic maybe also investors wait for MVP to see the first result.

just to trust information in whitepaper failed several times in the past. Of cause, a nice mvp is also not the guaranty for a success.

Yes I agree, MVP would be a very important step to demonstrate that this project as a solid base. In my personal investments I look very carefully in putting money in existing projects and not only on whitepapers

That would be the correct reasoning after this desaster. We currently still dont have any answers and we are right in the middle of the first pre-ico. I'm sorry but as much as I love the idea and the members of this project, there needs to be a big change in communication...and that yesterday.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:05:51 AM

it's not, but it does help. especially in a bear market like this one. stability isn't coming any time soon.

A lot of investors left crypto market even before and this instability prevents them from coming back, so competition among projects only grows. A good idea is not enough anymore, you need to have some product as well. So keeping my fingers crossed that an mvp will improve the situation.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:11:40 AM

it's not, but it does help. especially in a bear market like this one. stability isn't coming any time soon.

A lot of investors left crypto market even before and this instability prevents them from coming back, so competition among projects only grows. A good idea is not enough anymore, you need to have some product as well. So keeping my fingers crossed that an mvp will improve the situation.

I agree. If you look at the statistics for ICOs you can see that they peaked last year and this year they not only do not sell out but also fall below ICO price afterwards. So, many people just wait for the exchanges to get cheap coins. Maybe the projects should think about selling on exchanges in small batches themselves. It would be better than just burning the tokens.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:33:13 AM

I agree. If you look at the statistics for ICOs you can see that they peaked last year and this year they not only do not sell out but also fall below ICO price afterwards. So, many people just wait for the exchanges to get cheap coins. Maybe the projects should think about selling on exchanges in small batches themselves. It would be better than just burning the tokens.

But how can you raise the coin value then? Its a big selling point that they burn their tokens to increase the token value daily by 0.25% after the ico. I think in the end that would even result in investors to be more scared.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:01:42 AM

Real use case is more importaant and will be looked from investors nowadays. To build the mvp as soon as possible will give a good help to increase the attentions from public.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:21:35 AM

Real use case is more importaant and will be looked from investors nowadays. To build the mvp as soon as possible will give a good help to increase the attentions from public.

I think that might be the right move as well, the information in the wp are good but, people want those things translated in facts.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:20:04 AM

Ehealth is definitive one of the projects with a really good use case, that is what people have to realize. Even if the roadmap is quite long.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:43:05 AM

Ehealth is definitive one of the projects with a really good use case, that is what people have to realize. Even if the roadmap is quite long.

they gotta do a better job at selling it though. and people who believe in it need to promote it as well.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:51:31 PM

they gotta do a better job at selling it though. and people who believe in it need to promote it as well.

If the team has something good to promote, people will promote it. Strickly speaking, we need something to talk to our community regarding the project. Mvp could be the best thing to offer.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:00:05 PM

Yes they communicate well but I think a marketing campaign to step up the visbility of ehf to the next level could be good. It’s really important for the sucess of an ico, especially these days, we have a lot of project on the market so visbility is mandatory. Ehf have good contents to share so it could not be so hard.

No, they communnicate not well. Its a one way communication.
It feels like a bot which is sending constantly messages here, but no reading our comments and give answers to it.
We as the community are making our job, 375 pages so far, we discuss, ask questions and look for solutions and make suggestions, pushing this thread to the top.
Now eHealth, its your turn, make the project to this what it can be, the best medical coin in crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:02:17 PM

Yeah, it is but no one will know about it until the team won't work in the marketing departed as there are so many projects and competition is stiff.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:15:46 PM

Yes they communicate well but I think a marketing campaign to step up the visbility of ehf to the next level could be good. It’s really important for the sucess of an ico, especially these days, we have a lot of project on the market so visbility is mandatory. Ehf have good contents to share so it could not be so hard.

It feels like a bot which is sending constantly messages here, but no reading our comments and give answers to it.
We as the community are making our job, 375 pages so far, we discuss, ask questions and look for solutions and make suggestions, pushing this thread to the top.
Now eHealth, its your turn, make the project to this what it can be, the best medical coin in crypto.

That seems to be the case, i see attention in here around eHealth as the concept is without doubt unprecedented and interesting. But will need to be concretized by reaching out to the right investors.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:18:09 PM

Yeah, it is but no one will know about it until the team won't work in the marketing departed as there are so many projects and competition is stiff.
Somehow I see the devs acting like they have small short-term project. They have to adjust to reality and really act like their project is huge and really important not only in healthcare, but also in general terms.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:12:18 PM

Health is now the primary means of investing for me, all health-related projects that I have joined, succeeded, or are doing well. I expect the same from Ehealth, or even better returns, as well as being in a promising segment, Ehealth is well ranked and well managed so far
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:54:59 PM

Somehow I see the devs acting like they have small short-term project. They have to adjust to reality and really act like their project is huge and really important not only in healthcare, but also in general terms.
Indeed being this such a long term project they ned some good marketing campaign to attract investors.
rjp55

Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:09:59 PM

Indeed being this such a long term project they ned some good marketing campaign to attract investors.

I completely agree with you, ehealth team seemed to fail at that section of a ICO, they had a good idea but didn't get enough publicity and also they forgot here.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:51:41 PM

I continue the idea I expressed 5 pages ago. If it is not possible to reduce the product development time, why not at least provide a demo version? Also, instead of burning unsold tokens, I propose to distribute them proportionally among investors in this round (pre-sale). This method has already shown its success in some ICO. This strongly stimulates sales. Finally, we should revise the paragraph in the whitepaper that the second round of the ICO will not begin earlier than a year after the first round of the ICO. And another condition for the start of the second round is that the market price of the token should be higher than in the first round of the ICO. Then it turns out that the second round is not in the interests of the first investors, since after it the price of tokens will immediately fall due to an increase in their circulating supply.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:36:39 PM

They said that they will increase the activity here, maybe we will see a lot of improvement before the ICO begin. There is still plenty of time to improve the marketing before the ICO.
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:56:31 PM

They said that they will increase the activity here, maybe we will see a lot of improvement before the ICO begin. There is still plenty of time to improve the marketing before the ICO.

Indeed, it's time for marketing, until ICO begins. But let's not forget that neither those here should be neglected! I think the community has a very important role, and so far, I think it's done very well. 375 pages? ... I think they've brought the thread up very well.

Pages: « 1 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 [367] 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: