Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:01:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 [452] 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:11:17 AM

One of the problems is that they are are mainly science people and have not much dedicated to marketin. Anyway often the marketing is just hype to trick people in, so not sure what is best.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 07:16:29 AM

Smart contract is here - https://etherscan.io/token/0x1641dba4593e32528bd8937fc751901dc66aa60e
But i'm not shure that all USD investments or BTC investments are already proceeded in this smart contract.

They also had the options to pay in cash as well so is not easy to make up a count of what has been gathered

Yes, there are many payment methods so it will be hard to track the right fund raised till today. But, there are still plenty of time for this project to get more funds.

I'd love for the team to let us know how the crowdfunding is going. would give confidence to investors.

I am ok for every kind of updates.

There is no information from them for a long time.

Yes, they have a long roadmap and their time goes in slow motion.
So you can expect an update only a few times per year.

this project still the longest map i have ever seen so far in crypto world. but the updates are very less. they are very pro in their areas but marketing side is not their strong suit.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:49:01 AM

One of the problems is that they are are mainly science people and have not much dedicated to marketin. Anyway often the marketing is just hype to trick people in, so not sure what is best.

A team should consist of people from some different proffesion including people from marketing sector. It is impossible to bring a project to a success if a team only from one subject.
beeelzebub

Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 08:14:07 AM

Smart contract is here - https://etherscan.io/token/0x1641dba4593e32528bd8937fc751901dc66aa60e
But i'm not shure that all USD investments or BTC investments are already proceeded in this smart contract.

They also had the options to pay in cash as well so is not easy to make up a count of what has been gathered

Yes, there are many payment methods so it will be hard to track the right fund raised till today. But, there are still plenty of time for this project to get more funds.

I'd love for the team to let us know how the crowdfunding is going. would give confidence to investors.

I can accept long roadmap but they should make more updates.

They are on the ico phase so at least they should have some news to tell us. At least they should say, there is no updates.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:40:22 AM

A team should consist of people from some different proffesion including people from marketing sector. It is impossible to bring a project to a success if a team only from one subject.
It's true - they need to think about expanding the staff, and work in all areas. Someone is engaged in marketing, someone goes to a crypto conferences, someone creates news, and is engaged in updates.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:46:37 AM

It's true - they need to think about expanding the staff, and work in all areas. Someone is engaged in marketing, someone goes to a crypto conferences, someone creates news, and is engaged in updates.

Or they can outsource some parts if they decide it will be cheaper than having a person withing the team doing it.

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:01:03 PM

Or they can outsource some parts if they decide it will be cheaper than having a person withing the team doing it.

The scope of this project is much bigger than usual crypto projects as it involved different underlying technologies other than blockchain tech so I think it would be ideal if they could allocate enough manpower to do the job efficiently. Imho.
That's a problem they will have to deal with. It would be nice if they give us a solution to this problem.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:41:26 PM

The scope of this project is much bigger than usual crypto projects as it involved different underlying technologies other than blockchain tech so I think it would be ideal if they could allocate enough manpower to do the job efficiently. Imho.
That's a problem they will have to deal with. It would be nice if they give us a solution to this problem.

The key will be the software they want to develop. they need good programmers, This will cost money.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:17:44 PM

The key will be the software they want to develop. they need good programmers, This will cost money.
Nowadays, it is both easy and hard to find a good crypto software engineer. It is easy in terms of this is obvious who is who by their portfolios, it is hard because now it's harder to attract them from other projects.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:31:36 PM

am I wrong or was there an idea to have some kind of prepaid card for these machines so people could walk up to one, pay the "visit" with that card and have a checkup ?
If not, my bad, but would be a great idea anyway Smiley

I don't  remember anything about prepaid cards, I think everything will operate through the platform, online. Your idea is good though.

I too think it would have been a great addition in order to make the system more user friendly and can be used in many countries where population is high.
I think that the more options people has to pay the easiest will be to attract investors, because that way they can pay as they use to.
Fiat would be a good payment method at the moment, because many crypto investors have their funds frozen in other ICO projects, and they are all waiting for market recovering.

That's a good idea. Everyone is afraid of prices going down further so Fiat would take away a bit of the risk since EHF are not on an exchange yet.
It is difficult to calcolate the total amount of investments because there are various methods of payment, the addition of fiat was a good idea and i believe that somehow will increase investment because even investors who have the various crypto frozen in other ico can still invest...
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:34:33 PM

I can accept long roadmap but they should make more updates.

They are on the ico phase so at least they should have some news to tell us. At least they should say, there is no updates.

So the update would be: "There is no update"?  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:27:56 AM

Yes, at the moment is mainly Nyckolay which is doing the part of promoting the project and contact big investors, but is primarily a scientist. Not sure if it's the right strategy but on the other hand the domain is not easy as well to explain, if don't work within.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
zgrdyg

Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 07:15:09 AM

Yes, at the moment is mainly Nyckolay which is doing the part of promoting the project and contact big investors, but is primarily a scientist. Not sure if it's the right strategy but on the other hand the domain is not easy as well to explain, if don't work within.

Maybe they are quite focused on developing the platform that they give little attention to the marketing aspect of the project and therefore attend to the communities queries. Smiley

We are all hoping the same but they can easily hire a community manager and raise the number of regular updates

pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:53:05 AM

If this goes international it will be good, there are small hospitals and dispensaries which can be utilize with a proper diagnosis from Ehealth

you are right but, I am not sure how and when something like this is gonna happen.

It would be really awesome for them to go international, but it's still a long way to go. Health care industry is hard to penetrate, especially for a technology project.

They did go international. They got a good investment from India's one of largest healthcare provider.

Oh, didn't read anything about it.

Where can i see the details of this news? Is there a blog or something?

It's in the recent pages that Lilavati hospitals from India is investing in eHealth.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:07:50 AM

Anybody in here, active on their telegram?

Are they posting updates on there, or silent like here?

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:33:32 AM

The last thing that I can see on the telegram channel is some pictures from them where they took part on an event.

"EHF took part in the Biomedtech 2018, Gelenzhik, Russia"
You can see the images here: https://t.me/ehfirst
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:28:42 AM

The last thing that I can see on the telegram channel is some pictures from them where they took part on an event.

Yes, that seems to be the latest news, from two weeks ago. They should really be more in contact with the community, even if they don't have any significant news.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:43:31 AM

Yes, that seems to be the latest news, from two weeks ago. They should really be more in contact with the community, even if they don't have any significant news.

They could've at least posted this update here on bitcointalk as well as in Telegram.
Did they present eHealth project in this event?

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:20:23 PM

They could've at least posted this update here on bitcointalk as well as in Telegram.

I didnt expect it. They promized a community manager and couldnt even manage to get a manager.
Hope they are better in medi and crypto than in caring investors and social media.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:43:31 PM

I didnt expect it. They promized a community manager and couldnt even manage to get a manager.
Hope they are better in medi and crypto than in caring investors and social media.
This has been a hole from start until now. There are not giving it the importance it really has.
Pages: « 1 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 [452] 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: