Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:17:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 05:52:54 AM

This thread is almost dead because we all are waiting here for fresh news, and they are very slow in coming...

There is nothing too in the telegram channels. Idk why they become so slow about communications. Although this project has a long term roadmap, but keep silent for a long time will give a bad signal to public.
They have nothing to share with the community at the moment. The fact is EHF team is waiting for the markets to recover fully and then they will be super active again and continue with their token sale and development.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:27:49 AM

This thread is almost dead because we all are waiting here for fresh news, and they are very slow in coming...

There is nothing too in the telegram channels. Idk why they become so slow about communications. Although this project has a long term roadmap, but keep silent for a long time will give a bad signal to public.
They have nothing to share with the community at the moment. The fact is EHF team is waiting for the markets to recover fully and then they will be super active again and continue with their token sale and development.

I think this is true and there is no shame in saying it. They need the initial funding to really start development. I'm sure they are looking for more partnerships but you can't announce a new one every week.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 09:07:04 AM

Yeah being silent is not good, you go out there and make explanations to investors and community in cryptoworld. after that you can continue your work with regular updates. Without any updates project seems deserted, its not we know that but newcomers or investors don't like this type of communication levels.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:42:20 AM

I still think it will take a while until we have news, on the previous page they brought us to an event about Blockchain, but I did not find any photos, it would be interesting

Now in October some news will come, either to say there is no mvp or that is ready. At this point i don't have very hight expectation, since i would like to see something concrete coming out from this, despite the fact the team since competent on their field of work and the idea make sense.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:07:21 AM

Even the fact, that we are discussing about it shows that they should give an update from time to time.
Its their thread and they should at least read here to know what the common mood is, if there are questions or fake news and so on.
To let a thread byitself is not a good idea and is a minus on my list as investor.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
william9091

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:12:39 AM

wow this is a very ambitious project considering how big the job will be..but how the cards will be released and used by the doctors and patients as well Will this have its own blockchain?
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:10:04 PM

I still think it will take a while until we have news, on the previous page they brought us to an event about Blockchain, but I did not find any photos, it would be interesting

Now in October some news will come, either to say there is no mvp or that is ready. At this point i don't have very hight expectation, since i would like to see something concrete coming out from this, despite the fact the team since competent on their field of work and the idea make sense.

I think everybody would agree. It doesn't matter how experienced a team is if they don't achieve any results. It kinda speaks for itself. I hope we will see that mvp soon.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:32:11 PM

I'm definitely hoping that a major milestone will be achieved within this 4th Quarter of 2018. Such major development would surely energize the community. Smiley

We are all hoping that in this quater the good things will come to cryptocurrency hence the hype will arise again and more people will benefit from it.

I really wait for some bulls to come out from where they hiding.

They dont hide, they have to find the crypto meadow.
It is not so, that the big investors are waiting and hiding, the big investors, we awaiting for arent even aware of crypto.
So it will need some time till the real big fishes get into crypto.
 Smiley

This project will go on for years so you have years to wait for a bull market  Smiley

Actually, this is my new tactic right now.

Get good project as much as you get and wait for the bull. Because this time, tokens with no real necessity won't pump like the last time.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:27:57 PM

we all knew that ehf was a long-term project but i believe that even in the absence of relevant news, the team should give more weight to communication with users, without adequate communication support i believe that slowly the interest in the project will decrease...
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:46:36 PM

I'm definitely hoping that a major milestone will be achieved within this 4th Quarter of 2018. Such major development would surely energize the community. Smiley

We are all hoping that in this quater the good things will come to cryptocurrency hence the hype will arise again and more people will benefit from it.

It is not so, that the big investors are waiting and hiding, the big investors, we awaiting for arent even aware of crypto.
 Smiley

This project will go on for years so you have years to wait for a bull market  Smiley

Get good project as much as you get and wait for the bull. Because this time, tokens with no real necessity won't pump like the last time.

agreed, you gotta keep what you think will explode once the market it back. everything else will be dust.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:29:25 PM

Is anybody able to contact the team directly? I would recommend them some stuff how not to f@ck their audience up!
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:20:53 PM

Smiley

agreed, you gotta keep what you think will explode once the market it back. everything else will be dust.
I also think that's going to be difficult to see another pump like last year's where all tokens pump a lot. Next time probably just the better tokens will increase their value.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 06:34:32 AM

Smiley

Yep, token holders with no actual projects will shocked when the bull came.

I think their token will lose even some more value at that point.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:35:08 AM

Smiley

I also think that's going to be difficult to see another pump like last year's where all tokens pump a lot. Next time probably just the better tokens will increase their value.

that's quite likely but I think in a bull run all coins will go up a bit compared to now. We won't see 100x shitcoins though.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:38:01 AM

Is anybody able to contact the team directly? I would recommend them some stuff how not to f@ck their audience up!

We have tried this long ago and looks like they dont give a damn about communicating with the investors or supporters. Hopefully, they will work according to the roadmap and release the products.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:51:04 AM

We have tried this long ago and looks like they dont give a damn about communicating with the investors or supporters. Hopefully, they will work according to the roadmap and release the products.

would love to see some communication, but maybe we need to wait a while longer.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:19:27 AM

No regular communication between the team and investors is a bad sign for a project but unfortunately, more projects did the same thing. We should be very careful nowadays if we want to invest on a project.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:56:40 AM

No regular communication between the team and investors is a bad sign for a project but unfortunately, more projects did the same thing. We should be very careful nowadays if we want to invest on a project.

I agree, we should be picky as to where to invest our money, but communication is not everything in a project, there are many more aspects that are equally or even more important.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 10:46:07 AM

Smiley

that's quite likely but I think in a bull run all coins will go up a bit compared to now. We won't see 100x shitcoins though.
i think you're right, if in the future there will be another bull run market i do not think it will affect all shitcoin, but only the best will increase their value, waiting, only time will tell us, anyway i think the value of the token ehf will go up
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 10:59:02 AM

Market seems to be in balance atm.. good time to progress on crypto projects...
maybe some news about the next thing on the roadmap?
someone?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: