Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:37:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] ARANEOBIT - sharing money, sharing anything  (Read 7991 times)
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:46:06 AM

Sense of using this project? Why was it created?

How is this for? You generally know the main idea, it's just fine!

Of course, a sign, so I say that it is stupid and not claimed

Sorry, please write, as you correctly understood the meaning of the project, and then I have doubts

Well, the project was created for the fact that people with the help of it made transactions of their finances
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:47:05 AM

I really like that the project offers such interesting benefits for a comfortable life of people
I agree that such decisions have always attracted people
Now a very hectic time and even the slightest savings has never been superfluous!
I agree, especially if you make transactions with large amounts, then the savings can be many times greater
Yes, now interest rates of various banks take huge amounts for money transfers
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:51:36 AM

Sorry, please write, as you correctly understood the meaning of the project, and then I have doubts

Well, the project was created for the fact that people with the help of it made transactions of their finances

So, in principle, everything is right, why do you think that it is foolish and not in demand?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:57:12 AM

So, in principle, everything is right, why do you think that it is foolish and not in demand?

It seems to me easier to transfer money through banks and so on, than to trust them with some project
lordmick

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:02:48 AM

It seems to me easier to transfer money through banks and so on, than to trust them with some project

So the essence of the project is that you make a translation with the least commission, which can not be said about banks
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:09:24 AM

When is the pre-sales and then sales of  ICO?  Huh
I need to know the dates
Sure, here you are))
PreICO  - 20.02.2018

ICO – 07.2018
 Smiley
I also have a question about the Security of money transfers. Explain me please in details.
At the first stage AraneoBit system ensures the security of money transfers with the scoring system. All the ratings lower than 3 points are checked in the system. All unscrupulous users are weeded out once and forever after the check. The funds transfer at the first stage is based on our blockchain and is made in tokens. This means that the funds will reach the beneficiary for sure. We prepared the check lists for all the operations. The check lists contain the most convenient and secure places for money handover (most commonly cafes for small amounts and banks for large amounts of money).
Well that is clear! But what about Guarantees and security of payments???
 Huh
At the first stage of development every user of AraneoBit system will pass a verification of the social network where @Araneo bot works. If a user fails to complete the counter offer in the period stated in the check list, he will be automatically blocked by the system. If the order cannot be completed due to force majeure circumstances, the user will need to provide the proof of such circumstances.
Well it is a great start! I like is very much! But what is next, how it is going on after that?
 Huh
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:09:56 AM

So the essence of the project is that you make a translation with the least commission, which can not be said about banks

Here, yes, this is an advantage, but people are scared to give their money in the hands of some Internet project
lordmick

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:16:12 AM

Here, yes, this is an advantage, but people are scared to give their money in the hands of some Internet project

Do not worry, it's stupid, we live in the 21st century already
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:20:52 AM

I need to know the dates
Sure, here you are))
PreICO  - 20.02.2018

ICO – 07.2018
 Smiley
I also have a question about the Security of money transfers. Explain me please in details.
At the first stage AraneoBit system ensures the security of money transfers with the scoring system. All the ratings lower than 3 points are checked in the system. All unscrupulous users are weeded out once and forever after the check. The funds transfer at the first stage is based on our blockchain and is made in tokens. This means that the funds will reach the beneficiary for sure. We prepared the check lists for all the operations. The check lists contain the most convenient and secure places for money handover (most commonly cafes for small amounts and banks for large amounts of money).
 Huh
At the first stage of development every user of AraneoBit system will pass a verification of the social network where @Araneo bot works. If a user fails to complete the counter offer in the period stated in the check list, he will be automatically blocked by the system. If the order cannot be completed due to force majeure circumstances, the user will need to provide the proof of such circumstances.
Well it is a great start! I like is very much! But what is next, how it is going on after that?
 Huh
A good question Smiley
At the second stage of development all the users of AraneoBit system will pass several basic levels of verification: ● they will submit a photo with their passport; ● they will need to attach their bank card (several bank cards can be attached); ● they will have to submit their driver’s licence (if available); ● they will provide links to their social networks; ● they will sign a consent to personal data processing;; ● they will sign a formal offer that AraneoBit company does not bear any responsibility for the location where the meeting will take place.
miraxgr

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:32:41 AM

I need to know the dates
Sure, here you are))
PreICO  - 20.02.2018

ICO – 07.2018
 Smiley
 Huh
 Huh
A good question Smiley
At the second stage of development all the users of AraneoBit system will pass several basic levels of verification: ● they will submit a photo with their passport; ● they will need to attach their bank card (several bank cards can be attached); ● they will have to submit their driver’s licence (if available); ● they will provide links to their social networks; ● they will sign a consent to personal data processing;; ● they will sign a formal offer that AraneoBit company does not bear any responsibility for the location where the meeting will take place.

I have a question about prices? What do you have?
Fritz93

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:42:03 AM

I need to know the dates
Sure, here you are))
PreICO  - 20.02.2018

ICO – 07.2018
 Smiley
 Huh
 Huh
A good question Smiley

The price of the information about the counter offer for money transfer or token exchange is always $2 (1 Z-TOKEN).
miraxgr

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:50:20 AM

I need to know the dates
Sure, here you are))
PreICO  - 20.02.2018

ICO – 07.2018
 Smiley
 Huh
 Huh
A good question Smiley

The price of the information about the counter offer for money transfer or token exchange is always $2 (1 Z-TOKEN).
How the tokens are distributed? What are the percents?
 Huh
Fritz93

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:50:52 AM

I need to know the dates
Sure, here you are))
PreICO  - 20.02.2018

ICO – 07.2018
 Smiley
 Huh
 Huh
A good question Smiley

Huh
● The team of creators - (5%);
● Service AraneoBit - (23%);
● Bounty campaign - (2%);
● Investors - (70%), including:
● pre-Sale: (4%);
● pre-ICO: (25%);
● ICO: (41%).
CathalG (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:04:19 AM

There are no reasons to be scared, because AraneoBit is a legitimate company, which collaborates with authorities & trusted companies:
https://www.facebook.com/araneobit.io/posts/342325142920108
miraxgr

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:05:22 AM

I need to know the dates
Sure, here you are))
PreICO  - 20.02.2018

ICO – 07.2018
 Smiley
 Huh
 Huh
A good question Smiley

Huh

And one more that I want to know! I hope you are not tiered of me. Tell me about the referral program. What does it include? What I would finally receive?
Fritz93

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:05:39 AM

I need to know the dates
Sure, here you are))
PreICO  - 20.02.2018

ICO – 07.2018
 Smiley
 Huh
 Huh
A good question Smiley

Huh

And one more that I want to know! I hope you are not tiered of me. Tell me about the referral program. What does it include? What I would finally receive?
It is important for us to let as many people as possible learn about our service and possibilities to use it. We have developed a referral program to encourage new participants. A new member receives 5 Z-TOKEN tokens when registers on AraneoBit. It allows him to test the system and launch the first transaction completely free of charge. Registered users also receive 5 Z-TOKEN tokens for the invitation of each new member to the system.
miraxgr

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:05:57 AM

I need to know the dates
Sure, here you are))
PreICO  - 20.02.2018

ICO – 07.2018
 Smiley
 Huh
 Huh
A good question Smiley

Huh

It is important for us to let as many people as possible learn about our service and possibilities to use it. We have developed a referral program to encourage new participants. A new member receives 5 Z-TOKEN tokens when registers on AraneoBit. It allows him to test the system and launch the first transaction completely free of charge. Registered users also receive 5 Z-TOKEN tokens for the invitation of each new member to the system.
Thank you so much! You helped me a lot!  Smiley
Fritz93

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:06:14 AM

I need to know the dates
Sure, here you are))
PreICO  - 20.02.2018

ICO – 07.2018
 Smiley
 Huh
 Huh
A good question Smiley

Huh

Thank you so much! You helped me a lot!  Smiley
Happy to help you! Good luck!))

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:34:35 AM

wow great project! a real find for an experienced investor
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:40:00 AM

wow great project! a real find for an experienced investor
i agree with you it's so benefits Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: