Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:13:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 141 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin  (Read 10542 times)
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:33:36 PM

In the next year ETH will overtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency.  I would unload your bitcoin while you still can.
Maybe you're right, but I do not think that the bitcoin holders will allow it, this year it almost happened, but then the ethereum is very fell down
this year are this is not gonna happen we see that and know the difference of this two so why it can be tell that eth can overcome and surpass bitcoin we all know how many people and holders are still believing in bitcoin so for me if this may happen i think that it can be but it may take years.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:00:12 PM

I never had any faith in Ethereum. And I was overjoyed when the exchange rates dropped from BTC0.145 per coin to BTC0.030. Now the prices are rising once again, but I don't think that ETH is having the capability to overtake BTC. On the other hand, ETH is under intense pressure from other coins such as Bitcoin Cash and Ripple, for the second position.
rammanbl4

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:02:25 PM

ethereum is the second generation of blockchain but the first was bitcoin and it will always remain number one. Ethereum is one of my favourite cryptocurrency but i will say that bitcoin will always remain the first priority of every investor
pooque

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:06:09 PM

Im hundred percent sure that this wont happen in the near future,the previous collapse of BTC gave a lot of impact to how the crypto market will do in 2018.

ahihi.2020

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 07:22:37 PM

Bitcoin is king, ethereum is queen, its will never change
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:10:13 AM

In the next year ETH will overtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency.  I would unload your bitcoin while you still can.
I don't think that it is going much speedly that you are thinking , Because here bitcoin is king and  also we know that it is a technology that will grow day by day and also the team of the bitcoin is making new new experiment and improvements by making forks in bitcoin algorithm ( fork coin are result and proof ) , so whatever the Etherium can improve ownself but can't jump more up than what bitcoin is .
We know that currently problem of confirmation is a big problem ( specially in last 6 days ) but probably that was a part of experiment only and nothing , here bitcoin going to make experiment of segwit2x , so don't forget that how bitcoin is growing instead to think/analyse growth of Etherium .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
cryptousher

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:42:06 AM

Ethereum has more functions than Bitcoin. But Bitcoin being used as primary coin or currency its tough to overtake it. Though nowadays Ethereum is also being accepted in ICO and also limited online store to accept as payment as the confirmation is fast and cost effective. So I think it has chances but dont know if it will be real.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:01:15 AM

BTC will keep it's dominance for the next years but ETH wil close the gap because the it has much more interesting and powerful tech specs. However, you should also pay attention to the BTC forks as they might play a significant role in the near future in the sense that they might represent a significant improvement over the BTC specs.

What about the ETH roadmap? There are still palns to move form PoW to PoS and that will have a huge impact on the network and community. Most of those currently mining ETH with theirs GPUS will move one to mine the next big and profitable coin and the ETH network might lose some support. Or it might grow dut to the obvious PoS advantages.... Who knows?

babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:28:34 PM

ethereum for now is a ticket-for-icos only. Bitcoin will always stay at first place in cryptocurrency world.

Ethereum for now is a ticket-for-icos only
- This is right anyway, and true were majority of the ico so far it is their ticket for them to have a legal crypto in the the near future.
Then there is a rumors too that Ethereum is able to surpass the value of Bitcoin. Which is very possible to be happen only we don't know was we don't know when will gonna be happen anyway. That's the problem!

sarfwr

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:35:40 PM

This sounds a bit ridiculous. I've heard a lot of people say that ETH is more than BTC, but so far there is a gap between the BTC and ETH, and it seems to me that it's impossible.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
maxxdxx

Activity: 199

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:38:51 PM

Yep, Ethereum is an incredible platform with the infrastructure in-place for growth. I've switched from BTC to ETH as my "main" crypto. When I send and receive any funds to or from gdax I use ETH. When I buy and sell on any exchange other than gdax, I use ETH. When I want to just hodl in crypto, I use ETH.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:53:26 PM

It is not the impossible will happen because if viewed from the development of the graph between bitcoin ethereum difference and not too far away. I am sure that will overtake ethereum bitcoin on next year because of the ethereum has potential is great and has strong support from investors. but the bitcoin can never be invincible because of the bitcoin remains the main currencies and occupied the forefront of market cryptocurrrency.

De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:01:07 PM

I think that the normal BTC / ETH ratio is 0.3-0.33, I'm sure next year we will be able to observe this trend!
Regards Denis
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:08:43 PM

Bitcoin is still the most popular cryptocurrency. Ethereum seems promising but it may still take time before it can surpass bitcoin.

Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:19:55 PM

I am not sure of what you reveal because it is still too far the distance between bitcoin and eth even though eth price continues to rise

Old God

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:30:36 PM

If you are new to the blockchain/crypto space, looking at CoinMarketCap and wondering which one from the Top 100 will win?

Then, u should know that half of those 'coins' are ON THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN.

Ethereum is the most sophisticated blockchain network in existence, and ETH is the 'fuel' that will power this global network.

Beat it or not, we will see, anyway keep all money in the one currency is not a good way anyway.
Boomber

Activity: 826

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:47:21 PM

I think it is unlikely to happen within next year because if seen from marketcap value now bitcoin and eth very far away.
Then there are still many people who believe bitcoin prices will continue to increase so the demand for bitcoin continues to increase even though the price of ETH is also increasing but ETH doesn't seem to be able to shift the bitcoin from the first rank.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:52:25 PM

in the previous few months Ethereum were chasing bitcoin but the value and market value of bitcoin is more than the Ethereum. some time people confuse with these both and they want to buy them for high profit margin bitcoin is now used for many other purposes and because of that we can make it easier to use our digital currency like bitcoin. Ethereum is also a good source of income and through this we can make a good amount of income. Ethereum will be always coming after bitcoin and bitcoin will be the first currency in th crypto market.

banut

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:57:33 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum Both are not comparable it is not possible to overtake bitcoin by Ethereum at least for next 25 years. where is 450K and 13000K thirty fold big is bitcoin so it is not logical even to think.

AIDA (http://ico.aida.market/) █ P2P SERVICE FOR AUTOMATED SALES AND LOGISTICS (http://ico.aida.market/) █ ANN (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2664369)
SERVICE (http://ico.aida.market/) ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥▌Pre-ICO Starts On Jan 4 (http://ico.aida.market/)▐◤◤◤◤◤◤◤ Thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2664369)
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Twitter (https://twitter.com/aida_service) █ Github (https://github.com/Aida-Market/AIDA_ICO_SmartContract) █ Telegram (https://t.me/aida_market) █ Medium (https://medium.com/@aidaservice) ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sparveenat

Activity: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:01:43 PM

I don't think Ethereum will overtake bitcoin in near future also. As the price bank is having huge difference which is very difficult to overcome by bitcoin. But we should accept the truth also about Ethereum that it showing the progress very well and it has potential to grow big not same like bitcion but next to it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 141 »
  Print  

Jump to: